Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2021, 11:53 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default So, what's everyone up to these days?

I think when I was last here it involved me being drunk. Last night I couldn't sleep and got a little inspiration for rewriting some of my stories on here. Also I might abandon the time travel story that I started and never finished. Might not, we'll see what happens.

There's times where I miss people, but some are those that probably won't come back here. I've been away for so long that I have no idea how to get back in touch. Or if they're even still alive after the apocalyptic nightmare of 2020.

Anyway, on this game I play I got annoyed by a guy and tried to get him kicked out of a group using throwaway accounts. When that didn't work I used another account that no one knew was me and pretended to be female. I've actually done pretty well pulling off the deception, but I've shot myself in the foot at the same time. Cause the fake me made a lot of friends. The guy I didn't like ended up leaving the group and it had nothing to do with what I did either. So it's funny if I had just not been a douchebag people would know me as me, not the fake female persona I made. So I'm pretty much stuck pretending to be a female on this game indefinitely. There's reasons why I can't just come clean, and they're pretty complicated. Like one lesbian friend who was tricked into dating a dude for several years and the female me being a comforting (in a non sexual way cause I was dating my now wife at the time) friend after it was discovered it was a dude.

Off the internet news, I got divorced. Met someone new. Got married again in 2020 after being together for 8 years. Having a baby in early November. Certified math teacher for 7-12th grade. Got my certification in November 2019. Life is good. Internet life is complicated but hey, just gotta make sure I'm not caught in the deception. Kinda funny that I'm not outing myself because I know if I do it'll really hurt some people. And all I wanted from the beginning was one guy to leave a group.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 05-10-2021 at 11:56 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 05:30 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mostly punching girls and putting my cock in them. Oh, and going out to work.

Life is straight forward.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:46 PM   #3
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And here is an example of the pleasure of retirement. I get to do all Rotter says and not go out to work. So I might as well fuck a girl to celebrate being retired.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote