Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #641
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stare blankly at my fingers. The tidbit I was holding up to you - gone; I must have dropped it without noticing. I pick up another, having to fight against my shaking hands. I offer it to you again.

"It's pet's fault." I'm not even aware I'm whispering it aloud. "It should not have turned its back on her, it should have made her be good - please.. don't let her die.."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #642
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My mouth closes around your fingers, teeth scraping down on them a little harder than necessary. A little punishment for questioning me. WHen I swallow I look at the pet and then down at my dying toy. "Yes, it must. Master wants it. I am going to fuck something while it dies. Either her, or you."
Old 10-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #643
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't really notice the bite; I barely register that the food is gone. My hand picks up another morsel automatically. My head is already buried in your side, sobbing hard. I need comfort and my master, the murderer, is the only thing in the world that can give it.

"Pet's so sorry, honey," I gulp every once in awhile between sobbing fits. Soon she'll be beyond hearing it.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #644
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Only people are sorry, and only people should be apologized to." Looking up and glaring at my pet, hand slowly inching towards the nearest knife. "And I am the only one of those in this room." Gripping the handle, and pressing the point into your chest right between your breasts. Not enough to draw blood, but three inches of force and it is inside your heart. "Is that understood? If not, I guess I need a new pet, one that understands that I am the only human in the world."
Old 10-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #645
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Pet does not think it is a person." I'm too far gone to lift my head from where it's pressed against you, even when the knife touches me. "Why would it want to be? Why would it want all that pain? Pet is not worthy of being human. It.." I sob harder. "It's too cowardly."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #646
the savage
Privileged Member

I don't really listen to what the pet is saying, simply because it doesn't mean anything. Just like I would not read too much into the barking of a dog. "Don't ever forget it again."
Old 10-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #647
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I sense that it would be useless to tell you I hadn't forgotten, that you just keep changing your mind about what you want. I already knew you were unpredictable, after all.

And I'm being selfish. I'm huddled against you, all but paralyzed by misery, while you.. while she.. it's not right. Leaning back from you, I shift away until I'm kneeling closer to her head. I gently turn her face towards me. Your expression shouldn't be the last thing she sees. Let it be me, even as tearful and abased a creature as I am. And I saw how she looked at me earlier. I saw her disgust that her intelligent, innocent friend could be reduced to a fawning animal and participate in this. I don't have to imagine that feeling.

I pick up some caviar that probably cost what my father earns in a year and guide it gently onto your tongue. Of course I obey. If I stopped, I would break down in an instant.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #648
the savage
Privileged Member

You are moving slowly,deliberately. Fear is always a good emotion to have. And there is no stopping in the slowly sliding food into my mouth. I chew, and leer down at my victim. Turning her head back towards me, and smiling as see the light fade. Little disappointed since I had hoped that the last thing she felt was my balls emptying into her. But I have to pump for a few more minutes after she is obviously gone to finish. Used her to frequently I guess.

When I am done, my eyes turn towards the pet next to me. I imagine if I threw her down and fucked her on top of the corpse it would shatter an already fragile mind. Leaving me with nothing more than a mobile sex doll. Interguing, but I suppose not really worth the money I have spent. With a smile I grab one of the objects off the tray and hold it in front of my pet. "She was nothing, my pet is something." Lying directly to your face, but I know what it wants, maybe even needs to hear.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #649
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I lick your fingers absently and swallow the rich food. I'm so hungry, but I feel like I could barely keep it down. My eyes are red, shell-shocked.

"So you w-would not do that to a devoted pet like this one, master?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #650
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course I would. But that would only send you running for the knives. SO I lie. ANd the dumb pet won't notice it, because it is so desperate to believe it. "Of course not." My hand comes out and I brush your hair back with the back of my palm. "Master has had many opportunities to snuff out his pet, and hasn't." Probably isn't reassuring enough. "Because this pet is special." Another lie, but one pet needs to hear at this moment.

Lifting up another morsel of food and feeding you as I wrap an arm around pets shoulders and lead her away from the corpse.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:15 AM   #651
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Of course I believe every word. It's what I've been yearning to hear. Gently steering me away so the dead, ruined body is out of sight is also a smart move. An arm around my shoulders and I turn into putty, I need the comfort that much.

"P-pet has had opportunities to try to escape, and hasn't." I accept the food delicately and suck your fingertip for a moment, looking into your eyes. "It cares for you, master. Do you believe that?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #652
the savage
Privileged Member

No, I don't. Because I don't care for anything and as such find it impossible to believe that something else has emotions. They can't be real, they are faked like mine to gain advantage. But can't let on that I know. And your lips arund my finger feel good. So I lie, "Of course pet." Shuddering internally as I force out the next sentence. "Master thinks pet deserves a reward. What does it want?"
Old 10-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #653
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My face lights up to hear that you know I care. It doesn't cross my mind to disbelieve you. I'm surely not important enough in your view to bother lying to.

"Will.. you teach it how to defend you? In case another victim gets a hold of a weapon? Pet didn't know what to do and, and when she threatened to hurt you, i-it was so terrified.." My face turns faintly green from the memory of that and what came after. And interestingly, I seem to have made the automatic assumption that there will be further victims.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #654
the savage
Privileged Member

The fact that my pet is resolved to the fact that there will be others, always others is a good thing. But wanting to know how to fight? That is just a stupid idea,never train something that wants to hurt you. It is amazing how many seemingly smart people forget that rule over and over again. "There is nothing I can face that I cannot handle." Smirking, cock stirring at the memory of her face when the blade went in, the little gasp she made. Probably too early to start fucking the pet though. Well, why? It's a creature made to be used sexually.

"Master will defend himself. That is what I am for, I got here killing much more vicious creatures than teenage girls." Hand on the back of your neck slowly pushing it down. "No, I was thinking more of a toy of your own."
Old 10-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #655
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You obviously want to keep me out of danger. That feels good to hear and causes me to give you a brief hug. I kneel down in response to the light pressure from your hand.

A toy of my own? That's what this poor gal was supposed to be, except I failed her by not keeping her under control. Still, I respond in the way I think you would want. "Will you at least teach pet to whip it properly?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #656
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course anything my pet owns I will own. Able to take it as I please. And this one will fight back. I need that sometimes. It was why I grabbed this girl. Her corpse cooling on my bed. Without even thinking I grab my pets hair and yank on it, opening her mouth before she can get out another sentence. Cock sliding in,and I start to use her mouth the way it was intended. As a place to be fucked, not to speak.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #657
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I'll take that as a maybe. I gaze acceptingly up at you. Fighting back is certainly not on my mind. In fact I figure you're using me now as a way to reassure me you still want me, which means I'm grateful.

I suck and lick you slowly, inching forward. Anything rather than look at what's left of my friend - the harmless girl I lured to her death. My breath comes a little unsteadily through my nose. C'mon pet! Keep it together. Remember I exist for this, to be an instrument of pleasure for one man. The only real man in the world, as he'd say. Quite attractive, that arrogance.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #658
the savage
Privileged Member

I let you lick and suck me hard, and then go a little past it. But this time I am not actually looking for orgasm, so I just pump into your mouth a few times and then pull away. The goal was to shut you up and stop the whining. "Come along pet, we will be going back to the mansion. THe staff will pick up the trash."
Old 10-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #659
Ingenue
Privileged Member

When you call her trash, I gasp and have to press my face into your leg to avoid breaking down. A hand on my collar just pulls me to my feet. I sneak one last look at her. I have to. Nobody else will remember her. Not you, to whom she was nothing, and not whatever poor staff are left to bury her, probably in an unmarked grave. What a thing to reduce a young life to. And I can't grieve for her properly with your contempt fresh in my ears. I leave the dress you made me wear abandoned on the floor. It wasn't anything special. You'll just have to buy me something new next time. Nothing matters.

So I follow you into the elevator and stay close behind you through the lobby. My head hangs low, not out of embarrassment at the stares, just because I have no reason to hold it up. I can hear the staff starting to deal with the first awkward questions about who that important-looking man was, with the naked, collared girl following him like a puppy.

The parking lot is harsh on my bare feet. I keep alert in case of approaching vehicles. Not many people out here, just one man. He's watching us, or rather me. Not ogling. Not disapproving. Just observing. Something about his face upsets me and I'm relieved to get into the car. I'm silent the entire way home, thinking hard, not even looking up until you kill the engine and start to open the door.

My hand touches on your arm before you can get out. "Master. Can pet see that video again? The one of its mommy an- of its former parents. It's important."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #660
the savage
Privileged Member

I enjoy the looks I get, leading you around completely naked. Hell, anyone else would have been arrested, at least stopped, but not me. This is my city. Amazing what cash will buy you. Power. I am sitting in the car, drinking a scotch worth more than 3 months salary for the average worker. But you are asking me about the video. The one about your parents. The cut together one, about how they simper and beg for you. Why would pet want to see that one. But of course, i could show you that at any moment.

With a smile I pull my phone out of my pocket. Accessing the email and running it through the tv in the limo. The parents start to sob, begging for any information about you. They use pets name, but I ignore that, it doesn't have a name anymore.