Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
hauntedsoul

hauntedsoul has initial reputation
Default Twisted mature fantasy

I know this will come across as intensely abhorrent and repulsive but I've been in love with my maternal aunt for the past ten years. These past few years have been spent hidden under a mask of secrecy and forced indifference each time I've met my aunt, only shaken by occasionally subliminal betrayals of impulse when I've contrived to accidentally brush my hand against her ass, or when I momentarily grope her breasts each time she deigns to hug me. She is 55 now, yet I continue to harbour feelings of forbidden lust for her. This repressed passion and desire has started to manifest itself in devious thoughts and fancies that are too perversely disturbing to contemplate; I've been fantasising over the possibility of brutally raping my aunt, and increasingly the desire to enact the fantasy in reality has become overwhelmingly compelling. I've even had a couple of opportunities to take advantage of her and play out my fantasy but thankfully better sense has prevailed thus far. I need serious help to brace myself to take the ultimate vile step or to make a clean fist of it and lay open my heart to her. I admit the upshot of a confession would be grave and I would probably be vilified, however, there is a slight probability that I may appeal to her womanly passion and she may reciprocate given that her sex life for the past ten years is hardly likely to be fulfilling. It seems to me that each course of action would require infinite courage, cunning and resourcefulness, but the sheer fact that the more despicable course has a higher chance of success makes it more appealing and I'm not sure better sense can prevail much longer. Either way, I need help.

[The preceding is meant to be a description of a sick and twisted fantasy, and is in no way meant to condone the act of actual rape]
hauntedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
Demigod

Demigod has initial reputation

What have been the opportunities you've had to take advantage of her? I wish I would have been as strong willed as you had been, as I am in the same situation (however gave in to lust one night).

I too, have also been attracted to my aunt for as long as I could remember. She is much older than me but was always very beautiful and attractive. Well, being as I am the electronics whiz in the family, she often comes to me if she is having any problems with her satellite, computer, etc... So I had to go to her house one night (a few years ago now), to help her fix her satellite she was having problems with. And I will say that she drinks a lot.

So, she had in fact been drinking that night, because by the time I got there she was already hammered. Well, I fixed her satellite, and then had a few drinks with her while watching some TV. She soon passed out, if you want to call it that (She was laying on the couch, completely unresponsive). I let lust take hold of me. I groped her breasts, and felt between her legs, carefully making sure she didn't wake up. She didn't.

I got hard, and started to touch myself. I soon took her hand and stroked it with it. She stirred once, but didn't actually wake up, and just kept laying there.

I soon managed to get her into position where her head was lying on my crotch. Still hard, I brushed it up against her face and lips. Now beyond myself, I slowly fit it into her mouth and then continued to pump away. After a few amazing minutes, I finished by coming so hard.

I went home after that. She called me the next day thanking me for fixing her satellite, and apologizing for her falling asleep. So she didn't even know what went on. It has now become a grand fantasy of mine, and I always think of what more could have possibly gone on that night? Could I have taken her to bed? Could I have fucked her right there on that couch? I will never know. But the blowjob was enough, it felt so good.

If you had similar situations but did nothing, I applaud you. I wish I would have done that. I don't necessarily regret doing it, but I do know it was very wrong of me.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
incest, mature, rape fantasy