Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 01:35 PM   #1
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

WIFEDOMINATER has initial reputation
Default I wanna fuck/rape my best friends wife.... what must I do ?

Hi folks,

I wanna fuck my best friends wife.... what must I do ? any idea ? help me please... I dont have the gutts to tell her that I wanna fuck her. Or should I approache her and tell her that I need to have sex with her. Or just attack her ?

Please please please help please .... I need to rape someones wife

wifedominater@hotmail.com
Old 06-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First before you make any move. Get a big life insurance policy on your self with me as beneficiary because either she or her husband is going to kill you.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Mate , tread cautiously, we encourage only fantasy in here.

Old 06-25-2006, 04:31 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i hope this guy isnt for real!
Old 06-25-2006, 05:05 PM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Now, that is a change, you used to call yourself, WIFEBEATER, then WIFEABUSER, and now your present title.

Hey, I am somebody's wife, you can kidnap me, tie me up, rip my clothes off, torture me, rape me, and dispose of me after you are done.

And you will be done, well done, I might add. Need I say more?

But you do enjoy reading these responses, now don't you?

Ahhh, you need to find and 500 lb women to sit on you for a while.

A Happy Life
Old 06-25-2006, 05:09 PM   #6
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
............Ahhh, you need to find and 500 lb women to sit on you for a while.

A Happy Life

Old 06-25-2006, 06:47 PM   #7
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

Well I am a real man and I need to fuck/rape a wife... I already have my 600lbs blondy at home... Therefore I am looking for a pretty wife. Any help ????

Quote:
Now, that is a change, you used to call yourself, WIFEBEATER, then WIFEABUSER, and now your present title.

Hey, I am somebody's wife, you can kidnap me, tie me up, rip my clothes off, torture me, rape me, and dispose of me after you are done.

A Happy Life
Old 06-25-2006, 07:32 PM   #8
virginfantasy

^ thats a little messed up to me lol

Old 06-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #9
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

Default Are The 500 Lbs Sexy

Hey 500 lbs .... come and sit on my COCK.... you can be 1000LBS
give me your email .... send me your pic..... WHo knows I may make your fantasies real ... Yes I love to beat women .... DO YOU WANNA BE BEATEN UP ?

Quote:

A Happy Life
Old 06-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #10
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

Default I Am Not A Nightmare.... I Am Real

I am terribly sorry that I am going to disapoint you ... however I am real AND I AM ON THE MOVE............. SOON I WILL START ........... SOON..... VERY SOON.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
i hope this guy isnt for real!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:52 PM   #11
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

Default Thank your for your advise

In order to add you in my will and insurance policy ... I need your real name .. last name .. postal add.... credit card number ... credit card security info and your bank account numbers... also your tax number and your SS number. If you provide me I .. promise that I will put you as beneficiary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
First before you make any move. Get a big life insurance policy on your self with me as beneficiary because either she or her husband is going to kill you.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:05 PM   #12
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

Cool

from where i see you're running for that "once in a million happening" on this board..........

Old 06-25-2006, 10:00 PM   #13
swoosh

swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Guess what

I fuck your best friends wife, was not that good

Move on, I am just glad you're not my best friend
Old 06-26-2006, 12:40 AM   #14
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been fantasizing about raping wives of friends of mine for years. The fantasy is always going to be better than the reality, even before the moral issues involved - so calm down, take a step back, and get some prespective.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:11 AM   #15
Tanya

Old 06-26-2006, 07:36 AM   #16
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIFEDOMINATER
Hi folks,

I wanna fuck my best friends wife.... what must I do ? any idea ? help me please... I dont have the gutts to tell her that I wanna fuck her. Or should I approache her and tell her that I need to have sex with her. Or just attack her ?

There is only one answer for people like you

Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #17
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIFEDOMINATER
Hi folks,

Hi
no.1 you could just ask you wife friends and she will likely slap you and tell your wife, you will end up divorced with half you money, house and the dog taken. You will end up in a shabby hotel with nothing but "hairy boris" across the hall to "keep you warm at night"

No.2 - You could go ahead and rape her, you will end up divorced with half your money, house and the dog taken. You will end up in a shabby Cell with nothing but "hairy boris and maybe big Roger" in your cell to "keep you warm at night"

This is a fantasy site, as you would see from the replies so far and the pictures we do not want such comments and statements.

Now as a Kiwi i don't side step or "pretty up" what i want to say like some of the others here, so i will just say it as we are a blunt people us New Zealanders.

Your Sad, Fuck off, don't post on this board again, you are not welcome here, "nobody likes you, everybody hates you", people like you should hand yourself in a police station, you sad prick, where is my axe so i can cuts this guys dick off.

Old 06-26-2006, 08:07 PM   #18
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

Yes but I need to fuck her hard... and actually I need fuck my best friends wife and her kids too... please advise me.... I need to rape her and her kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Hi
no.1 you could just ask you wife friends and she will likely slap you and tell your wife, you will end up divorced with half you money, house and the dog taken. You will end up in a shabby hotel with nothing but "hairy boris" across the hall to "keep you warm at night"

No.2 - You could go ahead and rape her, you will end up divorced with half your money, house and the dog taken. You will end up in a shabby Cell with nothing but "hairy boris and maybe big Roger" in your cell to "keep you warm at night"

This is a fantasy site, as you would see from the replies so far and the pictures we do not want such comments and statements.

Now as a Kiwi i don't side step or "pretty up" what i want to say like some of the others here, so i will just say it as we are a blunt people us New Zealanders.

Your Sad, Fuck off, don't post on this board again, you are not welcome here, "nobody likes you, everybody hates you", people like you should hand yourself in a police station, you sad prick, where is my axe so i can cuts this guys dick off.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:15 PM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wifedominator seek help! If this whole thing is to mess with people, not funny. If it is serious, you really are a sad human being! Also:Warning for line about raping kids!!!
One more like that and you're gone!
Old 06-26-2006, 08:37 PM   #20
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

Default hmnnnnnn

Among those jack asses ... you are the only one who respond me with wisdom.

Who are you joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey
I've been fantasizing about raping wives of friends of mine for years. The fantasy is always going to be better than the reality, even before the moral issues involved - so calm down, take a step back, and get some prespective.
Closed Thread