Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Did you like it?
yes, liked it just the way it is 14 77.78%
yes, but too long 1 5.56%
yes, but too short 2 11.11%
No, the ending sucked 0 0%
No, the whole story sucked 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
tnthong

tnthong has initial reputation
Default He seemed like a nice guy...until he raped me

He seemed like a nice guy...until he raped me

Let me know what you think...If you like it, I have more
Please leave some kind of feed back so I'll know if I should post more, or not. Thanks! Feel free to private message if you prefer

A few years ago I moved in with a friend of mine, Lori. I was in-between jobs so I didn't have a place of my own, and the house she rented was huge. It was pretty far away from town, but she wasn't charging me much rent, which was good since I wasn't working, so I couldn't complain.

One Friday Lori was home packing a few things before heading off to her boyfriends. She was going out for a while first and then planned on staying with him for the rest of the weekend. I had been doing yard work for most of the day and I was actually looking forward to having some time to myself to just relax, so I passed on her invite to join her for a few drinks.

After Lori left, I put on the radio and ran a bath. My whole body was tired and I couldn't wait to get in my pj's and just veg out on the couch and watch a little TV. I got my favorite nightie, and a fresh pair of panties out of the drawer, laid them on the bed and got undressed.

I pinned my hair up and slid down into the warm water. I leaned my head back onto the edge of the tub and soaked for a little while, trying to let the tiredness drain from my body. I finished my bath and stepped out. Wrapping a towel around me, I walked into the bedroom. I slipped into my nightie, and checked how I looked in the mirror. The nightie was a cute little lacy thing that barely covered my ass, held up by little spaghetti straps with tiny pink bows. I felt sexy when I wore it, and I thought to myself, "too bad I didn't have a boyfriend to show it off to." I grabbed a pillow and a blanket, clicked off the radio and headed downstairs to the livingroom. I was hoping there would be something on TV worth watching.

I flopped down on the couch and started flipping through the channels. It was just my luck that nothing was on, but I had the rest of the weekend to watch TV.

It was getting late about 1:00 a.m. and I was just starting to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I wondered who would be out this late, but it wasn't unusual for Lori's friends to drop by all hours of the night. I pulled the curtain back and peeked outside. It was Dean, a friend of Lori's brother-in-law. I had only met him one other time, when Lori and I were visiting her sister. He was a big guy, about 6' 3" in pretty good shape and I remembered thinking he must work out pretty often to be that built. He seemed like a nice guy and he wasn't bad looking either.

I opened the door and he stepped inside the doorway. "How ya doing sweetie" he said. He smelled like stale beer and by the way he was leaning up against the doorway, I knew he'd been drinking. "I'm OK" I said, "What the hell are you doing out so late?" He closed the door as he stepped all the way in. "I was on my way home from the bar and I was weavin' all over the fuckin' road so I thought I better park the truck." "I was gonna see if Lori would give me a ride the rest the way home." "It took me three god damn beers to get here" he said laughing.

I told him Lori was gone for the weekend but he could hang out if he wanted to. I knew it was too far for him to walk, and he was right, he probably shouldn't have been driving.

He was already plopping down on the couch and kicking his feet up when he said "cool, I'll just chill here then." I sat down beside him on the couch and turned the volume down on the TV.

"So what are you doing home all alone on a Friday night anyway" he asked. I noticed him look down at my bare legs, and I wished I would've put my robe on before I let him in. "I just thought I'd stay home and relax a little" I said as I was trying to pull my nightie down a little more without making it too obvious.

He seemed to notice that I felt a little uncomfortable because he suddenly got a little smirk on his face. "ya'll got any beer in the fridge" he said, flashing a big smile. "I think Lori might have somethin' in there" I said. "I'll check and see." I stood up and adjusted my skimpy gown, hoping not to reveal too much skin. I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. "you're in luck, she's got a couple beers" I yelled out. I grabbed the two bottles and spun around almost dropping them as I ran right into him. "oh damn, I didn't see you there" I said, startled a bit. "Sorry babe, I just thought you might need some help." He chuckled a little as he stepped aside for me to walk passed him. I could feel him watching me as I walked back to the livingroom and I felt like I was completely naked.

He followed me back to the couch and kicked his feet back up. He took a long drink of his beer and smacked his lips as he held the bottle out looking at the label. "Not bad for a light beer" he said. He sat the bottle on the table and turned toward me a little "don't you get a little scared staying in this big old house all by yourself?" he asked. "I mean if someone wanted to break in or something, no one would even hear you scream for help" he picked his beer back up took another drink. He was right, the closest house had to be at least a mile away. "I guess I never really thought about it, I'm usually not alone" I said. "Well, don't you worry, I'm here to protect you now" he said winking at me and holding his beer out as if he were toasting. I picked up my beer and toasted him back.

I finished off my beer as we sat there chatting for a little while. I was starting to feel tired and the beer wasn't helping. I handed him the remote and told him I was gonna head off to bed. He looked at me with a fake sad face and said "ah, am I that boring?" "No" I said, laughing a little "I've just been working all day and I'm really starting to feel it now" He reached for his beer and chugged down the rest of it "you mind if I go ahead and crash here then?" he asked. "Not at all, I'll leave you the pillow and blanket" I said and I gave him a little smile and said good night. "Good night babe" he said as he fluffed the pillow, and sprawled out on the couch.

I was just falling asleep when I heard a creek in the hallway. I opened my eyes and Dean was standing in the doorway. "Is everything OK?" I asked. "everything's fine" he said. "I was gettin' lonely downstairs all by myself" Before I could say anything he was crawling up beside me on the bed. "I thought you might need tucked in" he said. I sat up a little bit and I said "I'm OK, go on back downstairs and I'll see ya in the morning." He leaned over me, slowly pushing me back down on the bed, "come on baby, I came all the way up here to tuck you in, just relax." "Well, I don't think that's such a good idea" I said. He replied in a different sounding voice "Oh, I think it's a real good idea."

The sound in his voice started to make me feel a little nervous and I was hoping he was just joking around. "Come on Dean, stop playing around, I'm really tired" He put his arm across my chest and pushed me back down with a little more force this time. I tried to sit up again but he put his hands on my shoulders, pinning me down. Then he jumped up and sat across me. I gasped and tried to push him off but he was too heavy. My mind was racing now and I was still hoping he was just fooling around. "Get off! I cant breathe!" I yelled. "That's just what I'm plannin' to do!" he said with an evil sounding laugh. He had a strange look on his face and I knew now, he wasn't kidding. I started trying to push him off of me, but he was so strong. He grabbed both my wrists and held them so tight they were starting to burn. I couldn't believe he was doing this. He leaned down close to my face and in a low scary voice he said "I'm gonna fuck you bitch, so get that little pussy good and wet for me."

He wasn't the "nice guy" I had thought he was. He was completely different now. I pleaded with him to stop as I was trying to squirm myself free. He tightened his grip around my wrists as his other hand was sliding up the inside of my thigh. I felt him grabbing for my panties and then with one quick jerk he ripped them off. He held my panties in his hand as he pushed my nightie up to expose my stomach and my breasts. I was breathing so hard my chest was moving up and down and I could see he was enjoying it as he stared at my body. "I bet you're a good little cocksucker, aren't ya" he said putting the panties up to his mouth and ripping them apart with his teeth. They were just a piece of lacy fabric now and he began tying them around my wrists.

He reached down and started unzipping his pants. He pulled them down passed the large bulge he now had. He reached down and pulled out his rock hard erection and started stroking it up and down. "Look what I got for you" I looked down at the massive organ that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger with every stroke. The tip of it was getting wet and he moved his crotch up closer to my face and wiped it on my cheek. I turned my head trying to put my mind somewhere else as I felt him positioning himself, putting a knee on each of my shoulders. I could barely breath as I begged one more time "please...don't...don't do this" He reached behind my head and grabbed onto my hair forcing my face up onto his now throbbing cock. "Start suckin'" he demanded as he pressed the head against my lips. I tried keeping my lips together but he gripped my hair tighter making me gasp in pain. My mouth opened a little and he wedged his dick in. "Suck it!" I tried to scream but he shoved it the rest of the way in. He put his hand across my forehead and held me down so I couldn't move. He started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

I looked up at his face, he didn't even look like the same man I was casually chatting with earlier. He looked terrifying now. His eyes looked glazed as he watched his dick moving in and out of my mouth. I felt like I was gonna pass out while he kept ramming his cock deeper into my throat. It seemed like every time I gagged he would thrust it harder and deeper. I was gasping for air between every stroke and I thought I was going to die. Then he pushed his meat all the way in my mouth and I felt a hot goo flood the back of my throat. "you better not lose one fuckin' drop bitch!" he moaned "drink all my cum!" He leaned his head back and let out groan. His whole body shook then he paused for a moment, waiting for the last drop of his cum to squirt into my mouth. Slowly he pulled out and sat back on my chest. I felt like he was going to crush me then he suddenly rolled off. I took in a big breath of air as I choked on his cum. The corners of my mouth sore from being stretched. I noticed that my whole body was tensed and I felt the blood return back to my arms and legs as I relaxed. I was relieved it was over, I didn't think I could take much more. We both laid there for a few minutes catching our breath. His breathing started to get shallow and I thought he was going to fall asleep. I was just about to ask if he could untie me, but before I could get the words out his voice broke the silence. "OK... I'm ready to pound that little cunt of yours" he said as he was sliding his pants the rest of the way off. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes "please let me go! please, you got what you wanted, I can't take anymore, please!" He ignored my cries as he straddled across me once again. He pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor. Then he reached up to untied my wrists. Without letting them go he pulled them down to my sides and tucked them underneath me sitting across my body with all his weight. Then he slowly rubbed my panties up my body to my face. He used them to wipe away a tear streaming down my cheek then he shoved them in my mouth. I was still trying to struggle but I just couldn't budge him. I was already exhausted, and he was just getting started.

Grabbing the front of my nightie with both hands he ripped it down the front and pushed it to the sides of my body. He cupped my breasts in his hands, rubbing and squeezing. Then he started pinching my nipples until it felt like they were on fire. "Ohhh that's a nice rack you got there, I'm gonna enjoy watchin' 'em bounce around while I'm fuckin' your brains out" He leaned down and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and bit down hard. I tried to yell out but I could only make a moaning sound. He brought his face up close to my ear and whispered "you naughty little bitch...you like that don't you" Then he moved his hand down my body and slid it between my legs. He began rubbing my clit. I couldn't believe that I was actually wet down there. I was horrified. "Ahhh... that's a good girl, nice and wet for me" He actually thought I was getting wet for him! He slipped his finger inside me and I could hear the wetness as he started moving it in and out.

He was trying to force his whole hand into me now and I was trying to move back but he had me pinned so tight that I couldn't move. He started pushing my legs apart and placed himself between them. I tried again to scream but only muffled sounds came out. He humped his ass up in the air and I felt him start to guide the head of his cock in-between my pussy lips. He rubbed his knob up and down my slit and I started trying to brace myself for what I knew was going to happen next. He started pushing steady and hard into my pussy. I could feel him stretching me as he lowered his body down onto mine. The pain was unbearable and I felt like he was gonna rip me apart. His cock seemed even bigger than before when he was fucking my face. His whole rod was inside me now and I could feel his balls on my skin. He grabbed my hips and started slowly pulling it back out. I was holding my breath waiting...I knew he wasn't going to be gentle. He looked down at me for just a moment, pausing with the head of his pole just inside me. He had that look on his face again. "this is gonna be soooo gooood" he said with a slight smirk on his face. Then he thrust his body forward and rammed his swollen cock all the way inside, pushing all the air out of my lungs and making me moan loudly. "Oooh yeah, I like when you moan baby, come on let me hear you moan!" he grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into his chest as he started fucking me hard and fast. I couldn't believe how painful it was. I'd slept with a few guys before, but none of them were this big or this thick. I could feel my pussy starting to burn as it was getting more and more swollen from the abuse now. He started to slow down a little and I thought maybe he was gonna cum soon and it would finally be over. He let my head drop back down to the bed and he sat up a little reaching back and grabbing my thighs. He forced my knees up toward my body. I was trying to get my hands out from under me but I didn't have the strength. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders still holding my thighs and started pounding me again. Sweat was starting to drip from his forehead now, but he wasn't showing any sign of stopping soon. He was watching his dick slide in and out and started rubbing my clit with rough fingers. He was enjoying this too much. I started to wonder if he'd done this to other women. He knew exactly what he wanted ....and he was getting it.

He started fucking me hard and fast again, ramming my body so hard I thought he was going to break the bed. My head was now hitting the headboard each time he thrust forward. Just when I thought I was about to pass out, he stopped. He was breathing heavy now and I thought he was finished. But then he got up on his knee and twisted my legs flipping me over onto my stomach. I immediately started trying to crawl away but he pulled my hips toward him so I was now up on my knees. I tried to lower my body but he shoved his knees between my thighs and forced me forward. I fell down onto my chest and he pinned me against the headboard. I was trying to scream so hard now that I could feel my face getting hot. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back. "I'm gonna give you something to really scream about"

He let go of my hair and ran his hands down all the curves of my body. Then I felt him pressing my ass cheeks apart and he started pushing his thumbs into my asshole, working them around and in and out. "This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it's gonna hurt me" he said with that evil laugh of his. I knew he was right. I'd never had anal sex before but I knew it was gonna hurt. It already did, and he was only using his fingers. I felt him start rubbing his penis back and forth from my pussy to my ass. I started sobbing through the panties still in my mouth. It seemed like he was either teasing himself or teasing me, I wasn't quite sure but I almost wanted him to just hurry up and get it over with. Finally he lined up the head with my hole and rested it there for a few seconds. Then with steady pressure he forced his entire cock into my ass. I couldn't believe how easily it went all the way in and I couldn't believe how much it hurt. I couldn't even breathe as the pain went through my entire body. He pumped in and out of my ass for what seemed like forever. Then he shoved into me hard grabbing my hips and pulling me tight against his crotch. I felt him swell inside me and hot cum sprayed into my ass. Still holding my hips he stopped moving while he rested back on his legs, pulling me back with him. I was in so much pain I just went limp. All I could do was wait for him to pull out. Finally he started pulling away and he pushed himself up off of me. I collapsed on the bed and just laid there with my eyes closed tight as I felt his cum draining out.

I could hear him wrestling around with his clothes then he smacked my ass hard and leaned down close to my ear and whispered "good job baby, you're a good little fuck" I heard him leave the room and walk down the steps. He was leaving! Thank god it was finally over. I heard the front door close and a few minutes later his truck was pulling away. I reached up and pulled the panties out of my mouth and just laid there crying, not even able to move. The exhaustion had set in and I fell asleep.

The sun came up and shined into the window waking me and I started to feel the pain of my abused pussy and ass...I wished it was just a dream but it wasn't... It was real, the pain was real. I rolled over and started to sit up when I heard something in the hallway. A cold feeling shot through my entire body. I looked up and saw Dean, walking into the room. I froze. "Oh my god" I thought, "how did he get back in without me hearing him!" "Good morning sexy, how ya feeling?" he said, moving closer to me. I got up and started moving back toward the wall. There was no where for me to go. I couldn't even speak. I was just hoping he didn't want to fuck me again. Then I heard another voice coming toward the room. "So where is this little cunt man? My dicks already gettin' hard" I looked at Dean with wide eyes, I couldn't believe it! He brought someone back here. A rough looking man leaned into the doorway smiling at me and undoing his belt. Dean smirked at me and said "I invited some friends over Hun, I hope you don't mind." Friends? I started to back into the corner as two more men walked into the room. They were all four laughing and rubbing themselves as they started circling me. I was thrown back onto the bed and they all pounced on me holding me down. I realized what was about to happen and I closed my eyes. As I felt them all pawing my whole body I remembered thinking "This has to be a nightmare, it can't be real!" But it was real.............

Last edited by tnthong; 01-10-2010 at 03:52 AM.
tnthong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought it was a good story. Letting someone in that you think you know well enough to stay the night because he's too drunk to drive and then having him turn the tables on you...very hot.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
tnthong

Default to ShyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyAngel View Post
I thought it was a good story. Letting someone in that you think you know well enough to stay the night because he's too drunk to drive and then having him turn the tables on you...very hot.
Thank you for your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. At least I know a couple people liked it, so maybe I'll start workin on another one

Last edited by tnthong; 11-16-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
dark_lady

dark_lady has initial reputation

This was a very good story. You should really keep on writing!
dark_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are men coments allowed?
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked it. I found it VERY realistic. I am glad you didn't go on and start about the rape in the morning because i think then it would have been too long. I am glad you finished there. I think some people drag stuff out too long and make sequels and i just don't think it works for people to do that.. i liked it
Old 11-15-2008, 01:38 AM   #7
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Hey priety good for your first try, I look forward to many more.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #8
petine

petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)

luv the story keep it up
petine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #9
tnthong

Default to dark_lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lady View Post
This was a very good story. You should really keep on writing!
Thank you for commenting and voting! I was just waiting for some feedback to see if it was worth writing anymore, so now I will
Old 11-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #10
tnthong

Default to Uncle Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Al View Post
Are men coments allowed?
Absolutely! I'd like to hear from everyone who reads it (obviously that won't happen) but yes I'd love to hear what you think, whether good or bad.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #11
tnthong

Default to Tanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
I liked it. I found it VERY realistic. I am glad you didn't go on and start about the rape in the morning because i think then it would have been too long. I am glad you finished there. I think some people drag stuff out too long and make sequels and i just don't think it works for people to do that.. i liked it
Thank you very much! I agree that sometimes stories can be a little too drawn out. So glad you didn't think this one is and really glad you enjoyed it. I will definitely keep your comments in mind when writing my next one.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #12
tnthong

Default to medic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
Hey priety good for your first try, I look forward to many more.
Thank you, I'm working on the next one right now
Old 11-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
tnthong

Default to petine

Quote:
Originally Posted by petine View Post
luv the story keep it up
I'm really glad you liked it! More to come soon!
Old 11-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #14
tnthong

Default Your honest reply

To thank everyone who commented, I will add reputation to all who reply honestly, whether they liked it or not.
(Sorry, cant give reps for just saying hi LOL)

Last edited by tnthong; 11-16-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:25 AM   #15
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up :)Positive words.

I just wanted to simply let you know that I really enjoyed your story and that I look foward to future stories.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:04 AM   #16
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

It was hot! Love to be one of those guys! LOL
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #17
Murlough

Murlough has initial reputation

This was posted in 2008 and it hasnt been finished?? Where's the rest of it?! If author isnt going to finish it, then someone else please finish it? I was really getting into it...lol
Murlough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #18
birdman

birdman has initial reputation

You did a great story, I really enjoyed it. I have one under shy busty wife, let me know what you thought about that one.
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote