Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #741
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe my possession doesn't notice that my mouth is occupied, biting down viciously on this things nipple. RIght around where she has a piercing. That my hands are occupied, grabbing her ass and slapping her across the face. Still asking for guidance even though I have made it clear I don't like to give specific orders. As a test of your ability to anticipate my desires. Grunting I reach out blindly and grab your wrist, holding down tightly. Yanking it forward without a word, until I hear the sizzle of flesh searing. Though it is quickly drowned out by her rising scream, which cuts off when she obviously passes out. A few more pumps and I give her unconscious form the first load of cum in her life. "Don't interprut master when he is occupied"
Old 01-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #742
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My head hangs instantly. "Sorry master. Pet guesses she liked it, huh? Even screamed f-for more." Maintaining the callous act to try to please you is a great strain.

I look down at the livid, S-shaped burn. Will that heal? I don't think it could, could it? She's marked permanently, branded like - like a - how horrible! And we did that. Together, having the power to change someone's body for life on a random impulse.

I let the cooling branding iron drop, fling myself at you, cling and press my face into your side. I just participated in something depraved - I need to be surrounded by the touch and scent of the man who owns me. Need it, to fool myself that I did a good thing. "Master, there's nobody to stop us."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:30 AM   #743
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My creature may think I am completely dense to it's moods, but I cantell. It wants me to reassure it, that what it has done is not wrong. But I cannot do that, simple because I lack all empathy. Slowly I disentangle myself from it. And walk over to the limp form of the slutI was brought. "I think sshe will fetch a nice price."
Old 01-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #744
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's hard to stop my mood pointing due optimistic for long. "You decided to sell her and keep your pet? Oh master, you're the best!"

I materialize by your side again and look at the poor, unconscious thing dangle there. When I'm happy, I get.. creative. "She will be desperate for something cold on that pretty burn. It'd be a shame for her if she woke up in a very hot room." I wriggle underneath your arm, so it hangs over my shoulder.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #745
the savage
Privileged Member

You have wriggled up against me. Again. A normal person would feel either warmth or some sort of connection. Me, I feel disgust. I don't like to be touched except when there is sex involved. And there is nothing sexual about your movements. They are a plea for attention and affection. Neither of which I have to give. I again pull away from you. And unlike last time, there is no gently ignoring you. Apparently my creature learns only from pain. "She won't hunt. I can tell that already."

I reach into the collection and pull out a new collar. Unlike the one you are currently wearing, which is plain brown leather, this one is jeweled, with silver pieces showing. Handing it over to you with a smile. "A show of permenance." There is a nasty surprise, but I'll wait till you put it on.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:02 PM   #746
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"She's nothing but prey, just like all the rest," I agree with you. You move away from me again and I get the message. No cuddles or wild, hard rape to be had there.

Not that it's a surprise. My master can't possibly know how much I need his touch. More than the feel of his skin -- though that's seductive enough on its own -- I crave the acknowledgement of his ownership. Unbelievable, that I actually like this. Ridiculous that a single word like "mine" could give me butterflies. What did he do to me when he named me his pet? How did he warp me so badly?

And God forgive me, why am I practically drooling over his ass as he leans over that chest of accessories?

I look up to see the beautiful collar in your hands. At first I expect to see it go on the slut. It's much fancier than mine, which means she'll have to suffer for trying to outdo me. But you're looking in my direction? My heart starts thumping and a blush rises when I realize that wonderful thing is really meant for me.

"F-for pet..?" I whisper, sinking to my knees and starting to cry overwhelmed tears. I know it's a meaningless gesture to you, putting one insignificant possession on another, but to me it means everything.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #747
the savage
Privileged Member

Glancing back, I see you weeping on your knees. And the collar isn't off your neck. Idiotic little creature, you have to remove the other one. I grab a knife and use it to slide the leather strap around your neck. It falls, but I was not very careful, and I can already see a thin trickle of blood leaking down your neck, pooling in the crook of your shoulder. tears and blood, my biggest turnons. In a split second, before I can even think my hand is moving. I slap you across the face, hard. The sound of it echoing in the dungeon, even over the pitiful whimpers of the other slut.

You sprawl, flung away by the force of the blow. Into a heap, and I am moving quickly, hands digging into your hips, jerking you backwards. Cock impaling you roughly, and I start to pump. Hard and fast, slapping my hips against yours as I slide the collar around your neck. It has a built in choke chain, so I tug on it as I rape you, cutting your air supply down to almost nothing.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #748
Ingenue
Privileged Member

One second I'm sobbing there pathetically - it's so fast, it's a blur - and the next I'm on the ground, hit for a reason I don't understand. A trickling feeling down my neck barely registers before you have me turned over and pulled back onto your cock. No opportunity to either consent or resist; my opinion is irrelevant - you will just take me hard like the possession I am. And to prove it, your big hands expertly slip the collar around my neck. Despite the pain and confusion, a faint moan betrays my need of you as you buckle it safely in place; my identity as your thing, there for all to see. But that quickly turns into frightened whines when I feel you tug hard. You fastened it too tight! I can't breathe!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #749
the savage
Privileged Member

I see your hands flying to the collar, grasping at it. Maybe you think I fastened it too tightly. It isn't that, it would be a comfortable fit, if I wasn't pulling on a piece of it. TIghtening the silver wire running through the whole thing. A nice handy way to choke you. Whenever I want. And you would never take it off, I've seen you savoring the collar. My tongue comes out, running over your neck, right over the slash when I removed the other collar. Lapping up your coppery blood.

Your gasps and grunts from my rough fucking mingling with the groans of the semi-conscious slut hanging from her wrists. "Stop moving." Slapping you across the back of the head as I thrust into you violently and repeatedly. I can hear your tits swaying, slapping against your chin and stomach.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #750
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I keep still as much as I can, just trying to brace myself to accept your invasion, your tongue kissing my neck, or almost kissing. The choking sensation, though - I can't stand it. You must have done something deliberately, fixed it too tight or - something! You knew it was too much and you still did it. And you ignore the increasingly desperate pleading sounds.

I try, really try to obey you, but in less than two minutes it becomes too much. Panicking hard, I set to scrabbling, twisting, tugging at your hands, everything but actually try to harm you. I could never do that.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #751
the savage
Privileged Member

It doesn't take long. Desperation is always going to outweigh whatever misguided loyalty you have towards me. Misguided because there is no hope of ever impressing me with it. I don't see it in you, any more than I would see a practically loyal footstool. My thrusts are hard as you scrabble at my hands, trying to pry them away from the thread. To relax the choke chain. Not going to happen. My teeth sink into your shoulder as I take you violently.

"Stop moving pet, it isn't going to be fun for you if I have to stop you from interfering with my fun."
Old 02-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #752
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I fall still for another moment, mouthing airless pleas. Why did you have to say my name? Do you even know the effect it has on me? The pride of belonging, the reflexive urge to obey? A few soft words of reassurance might have even stopped me struggling altogether. As it is, I do quiet down a little, only pull at the collar with increasingly uncoordinated hand motions. I loathe this choking feeling.

Is this my fault, what you're doing to me? Because I wanted you, I really did; I wanted you inside me, owning me completely. I just didn't want it like this; not bleeding, hit in the face and being strangled. Fun?! Devoted, caring pets don't deserve this, is the last semi-coherent thought I remember.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #753
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch your hands clawing at the collar, slowly growing weaker until they drop away to the floor. At that moment I release the choke, and the thing I am fucking drops down, collapsing. Unable to bare any weight. My only response is to jerk on the hips, keeping them in the right position. Perfectly placed so I can continue to drive into them, over and over again. "I really don't care if the creature enjoys it or not. This is so much fun."
Old 02-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #754
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My throat hurts; too sore to let me enjoy the hard pounding I was made for.

"Too much, master." It's barely more than a whisper. "Pet can't be vicious when it's in pain." And it's true. Happiness may make me more willing to lure and hurt worthless sluts, but the opposite is also true.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #755
the savage
Privileged Member

I grunt, "Shut up." Still flinging your hips around like a rag dolls, thrusting hard and fast. I can hear the chuckling of the other slave in the background. She obviously thinks this is some sort of punishment for you, not realizing that it is really a reward.

"It will be vicious or it will be punished. I like using the whips, the fire, the knives. And it's flesh is surprisingly unmarred by it's time with me."

Grunting and thrusting, hand pushing down on it's back, preventing any foolish wriggling. "Now lie still." A few more pumps, and I grunt. Cumming hard and deep into you. "Good, time to get up and clean that slut off. She's going to be sold in a few."
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #756
Ingenue
Privileged Member

There's no more struggling after you released my neck from the strangle hold. I'm not unreasonable. Complaints aside, I'm more than happy to crouch as still as you want and encourage your steely cock to plunder every inch of pleasure it can from me. I sigh loudly as your hot cum spurts deep inside me; not from relief, but the feeling of purpose fulfilled. I'm your pet. And you're mine to please.

The slut just seems happy it isn't her you were fucking. Not surprising for something that stupid. Because she doesn't seem to have considered that it means she will be sold into sexual slavery. Her fault. If she had been good, she could have belonged to a real man, a powerful man, like my master. But not to him, or I would have to get rid of her.

I didn't really think that, did I?

I turn my head and look up at you as you begin to soften inside me. Slowly, I begin to pick my shaking self up, enough to lean my head against your neck and whisper to you. "Taking your pet hard and calling it good did more than any knives or whips or fire, master. Because its obedience is not based on fear." I'll make you understand that someday. I moan a little as you slide out of me.

I spot the hose in the far corner and, with your ownership beginning to trickle down my legs, go to fetch it and turn it on the slut. Her gasps, as the cold water splashes over her sore nipple piercing, whip cuts and the terrible burn on her back, are something to hear. I concentrate on the parts I think you'll like. Her nipples are as hard as ice within seconds. Her screams are as brittle as frost.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 02-04-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #757
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you cleaning off the new slut, getting her nice and clean. Though she certainly uncomfortable under the spray. Since I didn't bother to put a water heater in. What sort of owner actually cares about the creature comforts of subhumans? Watching with a smile. "Come upstairs, it is time to sleep and play. The buyer will be here in the morning." I laugh and clip a leash to your collar. Let's see just how far you are willing to take this whole pet thing. You keep trying to worm your way in to affection, maybe shows of complete disregard for humanity would drive home how little you mattered.

Dragging you along behind me. "She needs her rest. Tomorrow is a big day. Not every day you learn the course of the rest of your life." Smiling as my hand roughly grips your ass. Voice rising so she can still hear me as I walk out the door. "Of course it is taking cock, not a great path but one none the less."

Last edited by the savage; 02-07-2012 at 06:53 PM.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #758
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Taking yours, master, is the best path anyone could hope for." Even a lesbian must know that on some level. You're gripping my butt; well, you always do have trouble being gentle. Probably mean to caress me. Yes, I'm optimistic. You've got me leashed: that means you want me with you. Where I belong, by your side or at your feet, loving and reassuring and pleasuring you.

"Pet.. enjoyed hunting for you. It loved seeing you take pleasure from the slut." There is guilt, though, in spite of the glow of affectionate pride from seeing you tear into her. You've explained all this to me, that I am a mere creature and that only humans are able to be evil, but I still feel.. bad.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #759
the savage
Privileged Member

Am I supposed to react to that? Maybe tell the creature that it is good? No, it isn't. I have no feelings for it, any more than I would compliment my vacuum cleaner for picking up all the dust on the floor. That is what it is for, that is what my creature is for. You waste compliments on other human beings. I have tried to explain this, several times. But you are always resisting being put in the proper place. Perhaps I could see a lobotmist. That might work, removing the more annoying aspects of the creatures habits. The smile I give is sure to be misinterpretted. "Just remain quiet. I want to fall asleep to silence, with the feel of lips around my cock."
Old 02-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #760
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My face lights up, obviously pleased with the idea. Can you read my mind? How could you tell what I wanted to do to you?

I follow in perfect step with you, though it's hard to resist frisking around on the leash and skipping along like a lovesick teen. All right, technically I am a lovesick teen, or at least a sick one, but forget that. Pets should have some decorum.

After you lead me to your bedroom, I waste no time in hopping onto the bed and kneeling in as enticing a position as I can manage, gazing up at you along the leash that connects us. I can't wait to get my hands on you. My lips too. Licking them, I pat the bed, mime rubbing your shoulders and look at you inquisitively.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner