Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #721
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The clothes come off as quickly as they can. Tight leather always is a bitch to pull off. Which is why I so rarely pick up new toys that were wearing it. No need to make things any more difficult on myself, not when so many of them fight tooth and nail to keep clothingon. Both of you are against the wall, but the other one is assuming the position, legs open, hands flat against it. Which was what I was looking for. You aren't and Icrack the paddle against your ass. "Do it right. This is a competition after all." Smiling at the little noise you made.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #722
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was the sound of pain and fear in equal measure. I kick the remaining pant leg free and quickly press myself against the wall too.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:11 PM   #723
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I chuckle, a little harshly. You are still moving, still trying to please me. American school system apparently didn't prepare you for a creature like me. Never satisified, always looking for the next thing. Longing to do nothing more than cause pain. And never, ever showing affection. I run my hand up and down, back and forth between the two asses. Whoever shifts first is going to get a spanking. Surprisingly it was the other one.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #724
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you stroking my butt. Probably meant to reassure me I guess. Then without warning, there's the sound of you hitting the toy, over and over. She can't keep silent for long. "Unggh! Owwwh! Bastard!" she hisses through clenched teeth. I wonder how much she's lying to herself. Wonder if there's any telltale dampness between her legs.

I just squeeze my eyes shut, keeping still. I want to help you. Want to punish this inferior slut who clearly can only be controlled through mindless pain. Unlike me.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 12-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #725
the savage
Privileged Member

I look up, and see my slave watching. Obviously enjoying the pain I am causing. I give a firm shake of the head and then whack the toy in the head. She slumps down the wall, slowly. Into a heap on the floor. Walking over, standing behind you. Pushing you into the wall and wrapping my arm around your neck. Squeexing and lifting. Slamming my cock into you, as your hands scrabble on the wall for purchase. Anything to take the pressure off your neck, since your feet are off the floor as I fuck you hard from behind. "I didn't say it could watch."
Old 12-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #726
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Pet had its eyes shu-" Mid wheeze, I think better of correcting you. "It is sorry.. desire for its master made pet weak." Generic enough to be true regardless. The words come in little stops and starts as your jabbing cock alternately lifts me and drops my neck onto your arm.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 12-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #727
the savage
Privileged Member

It actually tried to lie to me. At least at the start, before realizing how damn dumb that would have been. My arm tightens a little bit, just to cut off any chance the creature has of interrupting me again. "Don't speak, it's overrated in a sex object."
Old 12-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #728
Ingenue
Privileged Member

A little nod of the head is the extent of my response. No point protesting. He would punish me for existing if he didn't have some other reason. I wish I had looked though. The sounds she made.. all that stubborn resistance, doing everything she could to not scream, and the sound the flogger made on her flesh..

I don't even know anymore if it's right to be aroused by that or if I'm sick. My breasts are pressed up against the stonework by each thrust, my feet and hands still seeking better purchase on the wall. I don't dare grab your arm in case you think I'm rejecting you. My head is turned a little to one side, revealing the way my top teeth are pressed into my lip, cheeks slightly flushed. Whimpering breaths tickle the back of your arm.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 12-18-2011, 06:07 PM   #729
the savage
Privileged Member

YOu are taking it well. Much more brutal than I have been with you in quite awhile. Letting you think you were something special so you would go hunting. You've done that, so it is time to put you back in your place. A sex object. My hips are slamming with yours, your neck stretched from the power of my thrusts. I can feel your breath on me, thinking it is panic and not excitement that is making you breath like that.

I keep slamming, grinding you against the rough stone for several minutes. Until I grunt and cum. Releasing you, removing all support and watching you slide down the wall to a heap on the floor. Right next to the other slut who is finally starting to stir after I cracked her over the head. Reaching down I take the small bomb off your collar and toss it into the corner.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #730
Ingenue
Privileged Member

It figures: the first time in awhile that I've felt your arms around me and they're squeezing my throat. But you're violating me, not her. I'm the one who gets to feel your erection slamming into me and your warm skin possessing me all over, contrasting with the hard stone. I'm still yours. That's good, even if a cuddle would improve things further.

That sexy selfish grunt of yours signals your release and sure enough, you cum and immediately lose interest in holding me up. I slide to the floor, turning to look at you. Mine, no matter what she thinks. And you finally take that horrible explosive away. As soon as you toss it aside I grab your hand and slip a couple of your fingers into my mouth. Suck on them for a second or two, then kiss you, just a graze of the lips over your knuckles. Then in the same breath I turn around and crack the slut across the face as she starts regaining consciousness.

"Bad toy. No taking a nap."

She moans, disorientated. "Mistress-? Whuss the safeword?" I just blink at her, no idea what one of those is.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 12-19-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #731
the savage
Privileged Member

She is writhing, groggy, only half back to the waking world on the cold floor. Safe word, huh, don't know what that is. there is nothing safe about what I do. My foot lashes out, catching her in the ribs. She tries to cover up, not a smart move since it opens her head to abuse. And I kick her, right there with a smile on my face. "Get up, you are pathetic. You don't fight and you don't like it. Nothing redeeming about you." Another boot since she didn't get up quick enough.

My eyes lock on yours, "Get something to teach this sniveling, worthless piece of cunt that we don't play games down here."
Old 12-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #732
Ingenue
Privileged Member

No limits. That's what she said to me in the car: "I have no limits." I think she's reconsidering that statement.

I listen to you rant away. Someone of an optimistic turn of mind could believe she had just been complimented by omission there. And optimism is my natural state.

Materializing beside you, after I enjoy looking down at her together for a moment, I turn and stand on tiptoe to whisper softly in your ear. "Master, why not make it beg you to f-f- to ravage it? Whip that toy until it's screaming for it. And then take your pet instead, while pet abuses the thing with a strap-on.." I reach behind me and snag a nasty-looking whip, which I insinuate into your hand. "Just hurt the toy, please, master."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 12-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #733
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes flick over to my creature as it offers what I am going to take as a suggestion. Anything that even approached an order would have resulted in a beating, maybe even the putting back on of the explosive. I hear it pop, banging in the corner. Considering your idea, I grab the back of my creatures head and pull it close to whisper. "She's a submissive lesbian, remember?" Stepping on her hand as she tries to crawl away, pretty sure I heard a bone in there pop. "She'd like that more than if I fucked her crosseyed."

Lashing the whip across her back, cutting deep. Not quite to teh bone, but almost. I smile at the way she tried to bolt upright and scream. But I don't let her. Another one comes down.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:38 PM   #734
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Oh, you're right. Bad idea." I brighten up a little. "Then maybe we can make her say she prefers men - EEEEEK!" The bang makes me leap into the air and wind up behind you, shaking. No, it wasn't a loud explosion, but that thing was just around my neck.

The panicked response makes the other girl look up. "What are you looking at," I snap at her. Her look was only reflexive anyway; she has other troubles. The lashes are ripping up the skin on her back faster than she can scream.

I feel a little guilty about that, but I keep getting distracted by the way your shoulder muscles move beneath your skin. Mmmmm.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 12-23-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #735
the savage
Privileged Member

With a smirk, I tie the whip around her wrists, behind her back. It is slick with blood and the rough leather does not bend easy, but I get her exactly how I like her. Running a hook to the new knot, I hoist her up into the air, leaving her dangling, uncomfortably by her shoulders. All weight there Her shrieks fill the room, simple pained sounds, more suited from an animal than a human throat. But exactly what I want to hear. Turning to whisper in your ear, "I want you to get her sopping wet, down there." Pausing, there is no way you know what I mean, "So I can fuck her easily while her shoulder seperate."
Old 01-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #736
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The sheer pleasure of your lips so close to my ear and the feel of your breath makes me sigh. The slut is significantly less impressed. Standing partly behind her, running my hands up and down her abused body, I catch her trying to speak.

Always a helpful creature at heart, I grab her nipples and pull them upwards, taking a little weight off her arms. "What was that, slut?" I ask her.

Her pained gasping speech is quite pleasant. "Tell him.. if he brings that ugly.. man-dick near me.. I bite it off."

Frowning, I step to her front side and slap one of her breasts. I like the painful twist this puts on her arms and shoulders, so I do the other. More animal sounds of pain from her.

"Master has the best surgeons in the world one phone call away. He'd be healed up and back to raping stupid sluts like you before the jackals have finished eating your lukewarm corpse." I'm not sure this is true, but that's OK. I have faith. What's more important is that the victim believes me, which she seems to, if the racking sobs are anything to judge by.

Darn, though, I was meant to be getting her turned on, not having fun. Better get back to business. Let's see if she's damp down there yet. Oh yes, she is. I start kissing and sucking her neck from behind. Every so often it turns into a hard bite.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #737
the savage
Privileged Member

There is nothing like watching this. My pet wants nothing more to please me. And because of that, this poor little thing is being savaged. And I like the idea of changing you so much. Finally I walk forward and grab her hips. Roughly squeezing them as I seperate her legs. "You're going to die down here. Unless I decide to sell your ass off." Slamming my cock into her prepared body, and I start to thrust. Brutally hard.

Glancing over at my posession. "Get one of the brands from the fire. The S, and put it on her back."
Old 01-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #738
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The fire is pleasantly warm from close up, although it doesn't make much difference to the overall temperature of the huge stone room. I hold my hands up to it a moment. The heat makes the tiny hairs on my arms tingle.

And yes, there are metal things in there. Like fire pokers but a lot of them. I turn one of them over by the handle and, in doing so, see its red-glowing tip among the coals. It's in the shape of a V. I turn over some more of them and find that, yes, there's an S shape.

Holding the wooden grip tentatively in both hands, I bring it towards you. The ferocity with which my master is raping the victim leaves me just standing and staring. Still, you can't really want me to hold this glowing iron to her skin? Surely it would burn her horribly.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #739
the savage
Privileged Member

I waste no time, taking her roughly and violently. Feeling a little blood from tearing her apart trickling down my leg. Smiling at the thought. She is shaking and crying, trying to pull herself up the chains lifting her arms so that it won't hurt as much. I just laugh at the hopelessness of her situation. "She is a slut, mark her skin forever." Glancing over at my slave. Seeing you hesitating. ANd I growl, "Do it now, or I will take it and shove it up her." Licking the side of her face as she starts to weep. Furiously, desperately.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #740
Ingenue
Privileged Member

For a second she hopes. Maybe the pet, which is obviously weak, will chicken out on this. But your final threat dashes even that slim chance.

"Inside her? Maybe later, master," I say, trying to sound all brave and tough about it. Not really succeeding though. I bring the iron close to her skin. Tiny sizzles as the hairs start to catch, and she screams in anticipation. But I pull it away again, drawing out her desperation.

"Master, you want it on top of that tacky tattoo or somewhere else?" Who would want a butterfly by their butt crack anyway? So tasteless.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner