Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #681
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I freeze as soon as I realize the way the conversation's going, looking up at you with disbelief and confusion. How can you think of selling me? What have I done wrong now? I can't have betrayed you. How am I supposed to convince you when I mustn't talk and can't move?

Look at me, I'm shaking, how pathetic. If you realize how much terror I feel at the thought of being away from you, you'll probably use it against me. Darn it, stop quivering!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #682
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Yes, the brothels around here are terrifying, aren't they." My hand runs over your quivering body. "Does pet know how they keep you from running? Drugs, a steady stream to keep the whores just above comatose. And god, does a person get to crave that feeling after just a week." Smiling, as my habnd smacks into the side of your ass.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #683
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Drugs? No, drugs are evil! Girls who take drugs fall prey to evil men and go to hell, I was taught that. Shaking harder, I start to whimper, hating the sound. Not fair. All I crave is you. God, so pathetic!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #684
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch the whimpers, the little throws of fear. "Yes, pet is terrified of that place." I lean down, putting my face only an inch from yours. "Then learn to act right. I don't want affection. I don't want slave rubbing against me like some damn cat." Hand wrapping around your throat and giving a little squeeze. "I want something that fucks, and does nothing else unless I tell it too. Like seducing a slut into this house."
Old 11-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #685
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The little squeeze to my neck makes me close my eyes and shiver. But when your hand stays there and you start talking about fucking me, I feel the arousal in my pelvic muscles almost like a physical kick. And when you volunteer the topic of my bringing you home a slut to abuse, I can't hide the reaction. A moan and a certain gleam in the eyes. The muscles in my buttocks twitch and I grind my hips ever so slightly.

There's something I'm supposed to remember, maybe something connected to that idea, but last night is still all a fog. I seem to remember there was something funny connected with ice buckets. May be how I got drunk, I guess.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #686
the savage
Privileged Member

My slave is moaning and writhing. of course it is, for all her protestations of innocence before coming to me, she is a slut. An unrepentant, cock hungry slut. The only good thing about the slave. My hands run between your legs, which are sopping wet, either from the machine or the memories. It doesn't really matter to me. "Think slave can do that. Can remember something like that. Is slave smarter than an animal?"
Old 11-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #687
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Falling still again, I narrow my eyes and nod yes. The way you're talking to me is.. cruel. Well, obviously, but unnecessarily so. Mostly my downfall has been trying too hard. Frankly, there are far worse failings in a pet.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #688
the savage
Privileged Member

My lips pull back into a savage grin. Awww... I have made the little stupid thing angry. By saying horrible truths, this is going quite well. I continue to run my hands up the slaves leg, "You don't like hearing the truth. Slave doesn't like hearing what I think of it." Sliding my cock into you, taking the place of the machine. Slamming forward mercilessly. "Too fucking bad."
Old 11-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #689
Ingenue
Privileged Member

It's too much. Not the way you're fucking me when I'm sore, that's just what I'm for. No, it's the way you're treating me that has caused angry tears. I know I'm very far from stupid. I know I could be of great use to you if you realized that. But it's the way you patronize and dismiss me, not even saying my name, treating me like nothing more than a trained animal..

Which would even be kind of sexy if you were affectionate. But that term isn't in your vocabulary.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #690
the savage
Privileged Member

Glancing up as I fuck my toy, I notice the sheen of tears in her eyes. If they were of pain or desperation they would be fine. But these aren't those, these I can tell are the sort that woman use as emotional blackmail. I hate seeing those, they always were in the eyes of the whores I fucked. Gold-diggers trying to get at a massive bank account. Drove me to take slaves, which freed me to be vicious. A nice little ever tigthening spiral.

My hand cracks out, lashing across pets face. "Tears, those are not what I am looking for. Humans cry, using them as weapons. Things have no emotions."
Old 11-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #691
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I cry out into the gag at the blow, screwing my eyes shut. Great, my beloved is in one of his paranoid moods. Something about my desire for you just seems to set you off sometimes. My guess is that somebody hurt you in the past. Probably pretended to care for you and broke your heart, left you mistrusting any woman who wanted to get close to you. But if you can't see your pet is different than any inferior slut, you're a moron. ..Wow, I guess the hangover is making me grouchy.

"Mmmph mmmmmph," I tell you, shaking my head emphatically. At the same time my pussy muscles gently squeeze you and, though I'm tied too tightly to move very much, I succeed in grinding my hips into you a little. I still want you. That's what's so damn difficult.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #692
the savage
Privileged Member

It doesn't understand instructions. Initiative is not a good thing in a slave. My hand reaches behind me, unsheathing the knife. Same one I plunged into the gut of the whore last night. I brandish it in front of your face. "Slave is tied up because I don't want it moving. I can get that in another way if I have to." Pressing down into your stomach, just enough to push the muscles inward but not enough to break the skin.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #693
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Sighing a little, I subside and just let you screw me. There's definitely something about that knife I should remember. Did you press it to me like that before? I remember.. there was blood. But it can't have been mine.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #694
the savage
Privileged Member

The blade, I really should have cleaned it. It is going to get rusty if I don't but I want the dried blood there to terrify the creature I am raping. Since nothing else has worked. "If pet doesn't act better, I might just kill it. Sell the body to a medical school." Playing the blade idly over your body, the razor sharp edge taking off the miniscule hairs. "Or leave it to rot, like that slut last night."
Old 11-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #695
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I definitely remember blood. Smeared on you, all down your chest and abdomen. You looked good, but then you always do. Darn it, I'm still drunk and hung over, how am I supposed to think?

What's that you're saying? A slut? Last night? I blink confusedly at you, blink down at the blade again.. My eyes widen. Oh shit. I remember.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #696
SedVerveLiese

SedVerveLiese has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to SedVerveLiese
Default AntennaDeals.com

Wow, Great topic. antennadeals.com.
SedVerveLiese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #697
the savage
Privileged Member

My slave's eyes widen, apparently things are coming flooding back. Though it was quick work to block it out so soon after the death. "Yes, slave had forgotten that, hadn't it? That it lured a friend to a night of violence, rape and death." Pushing the knife a little harder, just enough to make a little blood well up just above it's bellybutton. Leaning down and lapping it up with my tongue like a dog. "That was the only good thing it has done in a while. It should try to be like that more often."
Old 11-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #698
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I remember all of it. We really killed a girl no older than me. Raped her too, but there's nothing wrong with that. But that's not all I remember. At some point you held me. Comforted me and told me I was yours, special, that you'd never do that to me. And you looked so.. alive while you were abusing her, especially when she fought back.

The flat of the blade sliding over my skin is almost too intense. There's a tiny jab and then your tongue.. damn, the look of pleasure on your face, as you are obviously tasting the blood and remembering, is too sexy to be legal. I know the way to make you happy like that is to make sure you have more of it. More women, more struggling, more violence.

And I can arrange that, of course I can. So, driving the look on my friend's dying face firmly out of my mind, the moment you tell me I should be like that more often, I give a dark chuckle and nod yes.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #699
the savage
Privileged Member

I am not looking at your face, maybe if I never actually look at the thing it will sink in. That it is nothing. Still have hope for this one, simply because it could be trusted to be alone, no matter how short the time was. Lapping up the blood, which eventually slows to a trickle and then stops. Bitter, coppery taste so good on my tongue.

No response to it's nod, just thrusting mechanically into it. Barely different that the machine. Knife continuing to play over the body. Still a great body. Even if the head it is attached to seems to have trouble learning something as simple as it's place.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #700
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You'll learn, eventually. That I'm the one thing you can trust, who has your best interests in mind always. Oh, and finds you the best toys. I'm resourceful and cute. Gonna get you so used to having me around that it'll feel weird whenever I'm not there. Whenever you're even faintly horny I'll be there like a good possession, ready for you to use me so hard.. Damn, I want you, you bastard. I'm whimpering from the pleasure, though I try to keep it quiet.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner