Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2011, 08:28 AM   #661
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They're pleading for my safe return. I whine, a little animal mew of distress, and huddle against you. Why am I doing this to myself? Because you said I was special? Or because I notice things and can't stop thinking about them?

My parents are standing with a delegation of uniformed cops, talking to the media. And there, standing with them, but keeping unobtrusively in the background - "Him!" I point to him. It's the same man. Same receding hairline, same hawk's nose, same small sharp eyes, same hint of a paunch, even a similar cheap suit.

"Pet does not know him. But it saw him in the town. Outside the hotel. It's certain. He was watching us get into the car. Master -" I gulp, afraid of your reaction, "does that look like a detective to you?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 10-31-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #662
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't help it, even the thought of a family suffering like that makes my cock spring into action. Ignoring your words, just moving my pet onto the seat and parting legs. Thrusting in immediately and starting to pump. The idiocy of the pet, thinking there is anything in this country I don't control. "Of course he is a detective. He is on my payroll." Thrusting harder and harder, making the tape loop over and over again.

"He's an expert in disappearances in my country. He'll bilk that family for as much money as he can, then either turn up with a death certificate, or claim that the search is hopeless." My eyes don't even glance down at my pet, staring instead at the screen. "Hell, the son of a bitch often takes my leftovers. You can't get slaves as broken as mine. And the heat in America is much hotter on disappeared girls."

Even as I talk, my eyes don't leave teh screen. Not even when I swing your legs up over my shoulders to get deeper.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #663
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oh." I look up at you. You're facing toward the screen, deriving whatever enjoyment you get from these things. It must add some spice for you, judging by the intense pounding I'm enduring.

"Pet thought it had noticed something important and you'd be pleased with it!" I blurt out. A smart piece of detection, as I'd thought, and now to find I put myself through this for nothing.. And that man is comforting my parents while taking their money. Even abusing other girls while sharing a laugh with my master over those desperate, grieving relatives. The figures on the screen are blurring into one. I blink the tears away, but they're quickly replaced.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #664
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am thrusting harder and harder. Not even bothering to respond to my pets silly little thought. A smart pet is not a good one. Without stopping or even looking down I grab the nearest bottle of liquor from the bar in back. Not looking at it, I jam the bottle into your mouth and upend it. Given how expensive all that stuff back there is, it is a shame to waste top shelf booze like that. But it will shut you up now and keep you quiet for a while. I hope. Massaging your throat and not taking it out until the entire bottle, less the little bit that ran out of your mouth is gone. Discarding it with a thump. "Just be quiet for a second and let me enjoy this."
Old 11-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #665
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You catch me off guard; I panic and scrabble at the bottle before you start stroking my throat. Getting the picture then, I simmer down and swallow instead of spluttering droplets everywhere. But you don't stop until it's empty. Horrible stuff, all strong and burny.

When you finally remove the bottle I almost want to throw up - too much hard liquor on top of very little food, and it's already going to my head. But I can't do that. I consider protesting. I identified that man from seeing a few seconds of video and told you immediately, doesn't that impress you a little? No, though, you just tell me to be quiet and let you enjoy it. That makes sense. You deserve enjoyment and it's my privilege to provide it.

I lay back as well as I can on the soft leather and let you plow me. You're still more interested in looking at the screens. Not good enough; I want you with me. I grab your head and pull you to me, forcing a boozy-tasting kiss. Let nobody say I don't share. Besides, you probably like the taste more than I do.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #666
the savage
Privileged Member

WHile the drink does it's job and shuts you up, it kills off what remains of your inhibitions. So I got one goal achieved, but another thrown away. Smirking as I turn up the volume. Listenint to them call you their baby, their little girl, the love of their lives. And knowing how that I have killed that person and left a creature, a living sex toy in its place. Thrusting a little harder, letting my pet run her fingers through my hair and over my bare chest. If the tiny signs of affection keep it quiet, then they are worth it for now. "That person is dead. Remember."
Old 11-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #667
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I make the effort and force myself to smile up at you, to show I do remember. I love those people very much, always will, but I can't ease their pain. Their little girl doesn't exist anymore and - I realize abruptly, and it hurts - they would hate what has replaced her. They wouldn't think this pet is good and special. They'd yell and reject it. They'd call it bad.

With the nightmare of rejection looming on one hand, weighed against the memory of your kind touches and gentle words that's still fresh in my mind, I take the only option available and kiss you harder, thrust my hips against you harder. Participating fully in this rape, fuck, passionate sex, whatever I want to think of it as.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #668
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course the pet misinterprets the fact that I let it touch me as affection. An invite to do more. So I feel my pet thrusting back, kissing me, having a participation in the assault. The tape ends, it wasn't on loop this time. So I have to thrust in silence. The pet is drunk since what she thinks are caresses are half pats against my body. Slapping at me. And I have to stifle a laugh. "Use you like you were belt for." Grunting and cumming inside the pet.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #669
Ingenue
Privileged Member

For no apparent reason this strikes me as hilarious. I start giggling. "Yes! Pet was made all for you. 's why your.." I think I'm whispering the next word. It's not any quieter. "..penis.. goes eeeverywhere just right." I stroke your shoulder lovingly, occasionally missing. I'm not drunk though. Nope.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #670
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel my pet swinging around, completely drunk. It must have hit it faster than I expected. And then there is more whimpering. THe creature acts like this rape is a good thing. Still a stunning development for me. A few more pumps and I shoot my seed into the pet. But I don't really want to spend time in the car with it in this state. I grab another bottle and repeat the procedure, not stopping this time until your eyes slide closed.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #671
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Yaknow master we should get a boat, and bring a bunch of sluts on it, and throw them in th' water and tell thum th' last one back on board will get feededed t' a shark-mmph!"

I'm in no condition to put up a fight. An adoring, half focussed bleary look up at you is all and then within seconds I'm completely knocked out.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #672
the savage
Privileged Member

SIlence, finally. That's is good. Maybe I should do something to make my displeasure at your talking obvious. But not permanent. I'll need you to lure in a few others. That was certainly fun. I remember the room in my house. Perfect for what I need from you. And you are going to be so hungover the darkness is probably going to be a blessing to you.

The rest of the drive passes in blissful silence, and I drag you into the home, straight through the yard, not caring if you bump your head on anything. Probably chalk it up to the boose when you wake up. Taking you down to the special room. A giant raised x is one of the only two pieces of furniture in the room. Positioning my pet just right, andthen strapping her in. SO tight that it cannot move but not enough to make it so the limbs have to be hacked off in the morning.

It's legs are splayed wide, and I roll the other feature of the room into position. Sliding the dildo of the fucking machine into my pet and turning it on. It will work with robot precision all night. A gag goes in her mouth next.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #673
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I wake with the absolute conviction that I'm dying, and the unmistakable feeling of someone raping me, and my first thought is So this is retribution for what we did. But why did I think that? Did we do something? What did we do? I can't remember; just isolated moments of memory, mostly of my master ravaging my tender body, and those just blur into whatever's happening now.

I'm tied up and gagged. That's good: it means I'm supposed to be here. I know it's sick, but it happens every time; my first reaction isn't panic, it's to feel protected and controlled. My head, though, feels awful and there's a thundering sound in my ears. My body is aching, stretched, covered with dried sweat or something worse. It's also completely dark, other than occasional stabs of light from the headache.

And master is - no, that's not him. No breath, no warm weight of his body, no scent of male sweat. Something is raping my sore, tired pussy without cease. I clamp the muscles down, trying to force it out. No luck. A little struggle. No, tied securely. I stop it and lie still. A few - seconds? Minutes? - and I realize that the terrible noise threatening to split my head open is the quiet whirring of some machine. Is that what's-? Can they really make machines to do that?

My ass is sore. I think I remember him using me there. Then there were clowns in hovercraft and, no, that was probably a dream. I shake my head in an attempt to clear it, but only make it feel like it's about to fall off. If my master isn't here, he must be somewhere else. And all alone, without anyone to sleep at his feet and keep them warm. Poor master!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #674
the savage
Privileged Member

I sleep well, in the quiet, even stretching and enjoying a calm, quiet dinner. No creature trying to make me love it, despite my best efforts to show it as just a receptacle for my lusts. I finish my breakfast and slowly make my way down to the dungeon. Heading towards the room. THe metronomic clicking of the machine telling me that you are still in there, though I can't tell if my pet is awake or not. No struggling sounds, or moans. But I walk in and turn on the lights. These ones were designed for this, bright, ear wateringly bright. I have to squint and I was not the one who downed two full bottles of booze on an empty stomach.

Hearing the hiss, I know that pet is awake. "Master decided that you needed company during the night." Patting the machine on the side, feeling the throbbing power in it. "It seems to be showing you exacty what I want from my pets. Silence, a warm hole and nothing else unless specifically ordered."
Old 11-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #675
Ingenue
Privileged Member

With eyes squeezed tight against the agony of the lights, and every word coming to me through an echo chamber, I have no clue what you just said. Something about leaving that thing here to keep me company? I knew you cared. But right now all I want is dark, quiet and to be held. And possibly to throw up. I whine pitifully.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #676
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the pitiful whimers and walk over to the pet. Smacking it on the side of the leg. "Be quiet. Just stop talking, it's what got my pet in trouble in the first place." Looking around the room. "I have doctor friends, who would remove pet's tongue, just so I would let them fuck my pet."
Old 11-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #677
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I hadn't really understood what you wanted before, but that's clear enough. I quit the little begging noises.

You know doctors who..? In exchange for..? That's either a threatening compliment or a complimentary threat. But I want to avoid that. I can be quiet.. well, reasonably quiet. But I may need to tell you something in an emergency, or just lick your hand, suck your.. finger. Need a tongue for that. Besides, being gagged is fun. I nod my head carefully.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #678
the savage
Privileged Member

I see the little head bob, moving up and down. And I smirk, of course it understands. I used small words so as not to confuse it. "Good. This thing will never get tired, and shows exactly what my pet is for. Sex." My hands slowly roll the machine back, listening to it slide out with an audible sound. And enjoying that sound. The little moan pet gave off when it came out. "Yes pet, that is all. Until I say otherwise it is not to speak.:
Old 11-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #679
Ingenue
Privileged Member

It's mostly a relief to have the thing out of me. The dildo pulls out with a squelch. I'm so sore, for all I know it's been there all night - perhaps it even got me off while I slept? I feel too sick to be able to guess. Although another date with it, when I'm not aching, nauseous and in horrible head-splitting pain, might be fun. Right now, If I could, I'd curl up in a ball and only move to vomit. Eww.

It occurs to me that, this room being windowless, I don't even know the time. I lose count of the days easily when I'm with my master. Who, as soon as he is foolish enough to step within range, feels my head snuggling against him. Hungover or not, even gagged and immobile, if he's horny I have to look after him. My current position is a good reminder of why I have a vested interest in his wellbeing. No way to tell if a servant would ever find me here.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 11-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #680
the savage
Privileged Member

It never ends. ever, the silly thing keeps trying to make me show some affection for it. With a grunt I pull out my phone, barely even looking down. "Yea, I got a new girl for you. You'll be ablet charge whatever you want for her." Pausing, glancing down to see if you understand what I am saying. "Yes, okay. You'll come by this weekend to pick her up? The usual fee."

TUrning down, I face the creature. "You have three days to give me a reason to find someone else to send to that brothel."