Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2007, 12:39 AM   #1
To Walk The Night

To Walk The Night has initial reputation
Default my first story

I had watched angie from the shadows outside her house for sometime every night. She had no dogs and lived alone. I had her routine down. She always went to bed around 11:30pm. Tonight she would be staying up late. I crept around the outside of her house peering through windows watching her perpare for bed. She disappeared into her bathroom. I quickly moved around to the back and picked the lock. Slowly I crept as a predator creeps before leeping on it's prey. Through the kitchen into her bedroom I moved silent as a panther in the night. As I wait my excitement builds thinking of how I will dominate her. I get hard at the thought sucking her velopcious tits, of forcing myself in her tight unwilling pussy. Gripping her long blonde hair and ravaging her without mercy as she fights and pleas for me to stop. I feel possessed by some lustful violent demon on the verge of frenzy. I hear the bathroom door open and her footsteps. She will be mine. I press myself against the wall behind the door. She steps into her bedroom and I attack. I grab her from behind and wrap one powerful hand around her neck. I feel her body tense up and it gets me even more excited. "don't scream or I will snap your neck" I say into her ear. The words sound as if they were spoken by some inhuman voice instead of my own. "please don't hurt me, take what you want and leave." she pleads tears streaming down her face. I slam her onto the bed my hand still firmly around her neck nearly choking her. "I will" I say my cold dark eyes looking down on her as the terror of what is about to happen dawns on her. "No please do.." I force my mouth to hers letting loose of her neck and grabbing her arms. She turns her head away and fights violently beneath me. I will not be denied. I hold both arms down with one hand and quickly reach into my pocket. I pull my knife and put it to her neck. "you'll cooperate or they'll find your body in the morning" I threaten. She is paralysed with fear. I slowly cut her nightie from her body, tracing the sharp blade of my knife up I cut her braw in one quick motion that makes her jump ever so slightly. I guide the blade down the center of her chest, across her belly to her panties which I cut in a similar motion. She now lays bare before me. The body I had dreamed of for so long. I place the knife to her neck and began kissing her violently, she does not turn away this time. Only weeps silently. I molest her toungue with mine and with my free hand group her breast. I can take no more. I quit kissing her and raise up to look at her. I hold the knife where she can see it. "I'm going to put this away now. The next time I have to bring it out you're getting fucked with it instead of my cock. Do you understand?" I ask "yes" she says meekly. I put it away and stand up as she lies on the bed. "sit up now" I command, she sits up as if she were obeying the orders of a drill sergent. I grip her long blonde hair firmly with one hand and unzip my pants with the other. I pull out my erect penis. "I'm going to stick this in your mouth. You better suck me off just the way I like. And if your thinking of trying anything remember what I said about the knife." I tell her as I look down on her terrorfied, disgusted face. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?" she remains silent, I pull her hair hard and she yelps "I'll repeat myself bitch, have you ever suck a cock before? And I want an answer." "Y-yes" she answers humiliated "of course you have, that's all a little whore like you is good for" I say as I push her mouth down onto my cock. "suck me off good you little slut" I say as I push my cock in and out of her mouth she tries to push me out with her tongue but only increases my pleasure. "oh fuck!" I moan. I tighten my grip on her hair and forced her to increase to pace. The warm, moist inside of her mouth feels so good against my dick I'm lost in extasy. I grab both side of her head and began fucking her face. Shoving my cock down her throat, gagging her. "take every fucking inch you little whore" I hiss. My voice hoarse. As I am about to cum I pull completely out. "you're not getting off with just giving a blowjob" I say with an evil smile. I push her back flat on the bed and push my self between her legs. "No please" she wimpers. I put one hand around her neck and squeeze slightly "look at me!" I yell. "I want to look in your eyes as I fuck your hot little cunt" I whisper positioning myself with the other hand I thrust violently into her pussy. She cries out from a mixture of pleasure and pain as I violently pound her. "No god please..."she cries. I fuck her harder kissing her mouth violating her with my tongue once again. I stop kissing her "tell me you like it!" I demand squeezing her throat "say it!" I yell. "I like it" she says through tears "I like it" "You want me to cum in you don't you! You like the way you're getting fucked!" I say into her ear "yes.." she says "yes what bitch?" I say thrusting violently "I like the way you're fucking me!" she squeel's "that's right. say what I want to hear" I feel myself getting ready to cum. I try to hold it off. Her pussy feels too good for this to end. But I can hold it no longer, I thrust deep into her and explode. I lay there exhausted on top of her. "That was real good" I say getting off her. "Just in case you think about reporting this I think you should know I'll be watching you. Now get up. You're taking a shower. Wash yourself good or I'll do it for you." I watched her shower making sure she cleaned herself good and then disappeared into the shadows of the night.