Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default End of the year celebration

I'm getting closer to the bed side.
I may have a chance to escape. I don't want it no more. I've been in this bed for two days now. It was a nonstop fuck. I've told the guys let's celebrate our exams with a big orgy in one of our students rooms before we have to give the keys back. It started fine, started wonderful actually. We were three on the bed. It felt like the best fuck I never had. My pussy have been given the royal treatment. But at the end of the day, I asked the guys to stop because I couldn't handle it anymore. The bed was soaked. I was soaked. The room was filled with a strong sweat smell. I asked them to stop and I thought they would stop as one of them got out the bed to put his clothes on. I wouldn't leave right away though, as one of the guys was still inside my ass. I wanted to let him come one last time before I left so that he wouldn’t get frustrated. I though the guy who put his clothes on was about to say goodbye but he left the room without looking back at us.

Ten minutes later, as I was seriously getting bored of this situation and about to say the last fucker to get his dick out my ass, the one who left the room reappeared, holding a brownbag. 'Ha there we go! Said his friend while getting off my ass. I felt good being thru with that huge 'end of the year' orgy celebration. I moved to the bed side in order to put my feet on the floor and I realized how exhausted I was. Just to move my body was difficult. They made me do so many things with no sleep at all. As I was keep crawling on the sheets to get out the bed, I saw one of the guys coming to me with a plate and a fork. He putted one hand on my forehead so that my head was up, and approached a fork to my mouth.

'Open up' he said with a smile.
'No thanks, I'd rather take a shower first, and I think I'll get myself a restaurant’. Then the guy pinched my nose. I realized another guy was sitting on me holding my arms. When I couldn't hold my breath anymore, I opened my mouth and felt the fork getting in. When I swallowed, I heard the guys saiying 'ok let's not spend hours feeding her, let's put the whole meal in a bucket. Then the guys forwarded a bucket to me. I felt a big pressure behind my head to force it dive in the bucket. My entire skull was drowned in some sort of liquid food made of yoghurts and purée. I had no choice but to open my mouth and swallow, again and again until some air could get in the bucket. There was way too much for me to eat. I was a thin girl, always trying to look pretty in tight skirts. What they made me eat that day was way too greasy and I was sick. When they finally let me put my head out of the bucket, I could roll on my back and I putted my hands on my stomach because it was aching. The indigestion pain was added with another unpleasant feeling coming from the fact that I realized I was a prisoner.

For three long months the guys spent the whole day fucking me, doing any kind of games to me. The only freedom I had was moving in four meters square of free space between the bed and the wall while the guys were cooking or using the bath room. They regularly washed me and fed me. I could only sleep when they were doing something else. After a while I’ve stop fighting. I knew it was helpless anyway. I would do only what the guys wanted me to and I just let myself be driven by their desires. I had absolutely no pleasures at all. The gorgeous boys I’ve been fantasizing about during the university year didn’t mean anything else to me. Their beautiful torsos did not attract me anymore. I just felt like a piece of flesh put on another one, until I heard the sound of an orgasm, then I was put down on another piece of flesh and so on……..

One afternoon I woke up and realized I was alone in the room. The door was open. I ran to the bathroom to look for my clothes and they were there. I put them on as fast as I could and I ran away.

I did not hear about the guys anymore.

My ordinary student life started back on, and I began to consult teachers in order to find the best program to follow up with my PhD. I found myself lost in very complicated choices to make. There was plenty of possibilities to pursue my studying, or to join the working world right away. Not only I had to meet people from the employment agencies, but I also had to manage with my friends wanting me to book a flat in Brighton for holydays, and I had to do all this in no time.

Have you ever had an orgasm in public? I had one.

When I finally decided to go to the police station to complain about those guys raping me and keeping me hostage for three months I realized I was up to another very long and complicated form to fill. I let a long scream of pleasure coming out of me right in front of the policeman. I’ve just realized I hate procedures, I hate papers stuff. How did I live so long without understanding that? My life is an unhappy life because it is an incredibly complicated one. Is that the only future we have? Papers, forms, papers, forms, getting married with a guy you barely know just because your parents think he is good for you, having children, ungrateful little brats that are going to spoil your days….no no no no no I did orgasm right in front of the police officer. I had an illumination. EUREKA! I felt like an explosion in my tummy and I screamed ‘I KNOW WHAT I WANT – I WANNA BE A SLAVE – EVERYTHING IS SO SIMPLE AS A SLAVE! YOUR MIND IS FREE! YOU CAN ENJOY EVERY SUNSHINE, EVERY TWILIGHT! EVERY BIRDS CROSSING THE SKY! ANY RAIN! YOU CAN ENJOY ALL THESE SIMPLE AND WONDERFUL THINGS IN YOUR LIFE YOU COULDN’T SEE BEFORE WHEN YOU WERE LOBOTOMIZED BY THE SOCIETY!!! I WANNA BE A SLAVE!!!!” As the police man asked me to come down, I ran out the police station, and went straight to the campus students rooms where my first slave experience happened. When I pushed the room door, I saw my gorgeous masters were still here. I did not have a single word to say, they jumped on me and put me in very tight bondages and locked me in the closet. As I was crying because of the tremendous joy that transcended me, I could hear the guys talking beyond the closets door. “We’re going to Germany. I have a house and we can stay there as long as we want.”

I am 69 years old now. My life has been paradise. The only regret I have of been a prisoner is not be able to teach youngsters my secret. The secret of happiness in life is to let go. You have to renounce to anything that gives you any sort of powers or any sorts of responsibilities. Then your weakness will become so obvious that your master will naturally find you.

Be happy. Life is wonderful.

Last edited by shysnale; 03-04-2007 at 06:29 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well well well...Mr Snale!
I liked this, I can empathise with certain elements of your lead characters realisation very well.

Très bon. Encore!
Old 03-04-2007, 09:10 AM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very well done Snale...

It was a fascinating post *hugs
Old 03-04-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thank you girls !
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote