Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
An Eves Tale

An Eves Tale has initial reputation
Default Eves Own Tale - Part 18 &19 - Happy Hour & Early Cocktails

Please consider this statement as the usual and necessary disclaimers for this and any work of pure fiction: Even though it may be stated differently by accident or purpose as part of this fiction – all characters are to be considered of whatever the legal age is necessary and needs to be. No group of people is intended to be represented as being an accurate portrayal of them. This is a work of pure fiction and all similarities to any (living or dead) person(s) or group of people is totally coincidental and accidental

EVE’s OWN TALE is about twenty parts. The action builds slowly

The second series is about Eve’s nieces. This is a longer series. The sex gets hotter in this series but the story builds up to it in a slow and teasing fashion.

There will also be a third series called THE CASE BOOK FILES that will compliment and expand upon EVE’s OWN TALE as well as TWIN TALES. The sex scenes will be quicker in coming.

Any witticism and criticisms are graciously accepted. However, please do bear in mind that this is a particular and specific genre that I am trying to create.

A New Style of American Horse Opera
Eve’s Own Tale
By
An Eve’s Tale
Part Eighteen
Happy Hour
Party Time

Wendy tells me that the “fun” is over. “We usually clean up and get a little rest before dinner.” Wendy hesitates as she blushes and then stammers “Sorry about Jamie – that was a nice thing that you did for him”.

Wendy appears flustered and turns away from me quickly. She joins Bob and Marcie. They all walk back to camp together without me.

I walk back to the main camp taking my time while reflecting on today’s experiences.

I go straight to my tent and retrieve my toiletries. I can’t get to the shower house quickly enough. The aloe gel combined with my sweat is uncomfortable. Dirt and just plain dust is sticking to it.

My arrival is very well timed. Everyone who wanted the facilities has already rushed here ahead of me. There are only a couple of gals now who are finishing up. They are gone by the time I start to shower.

I have spent a long while under the hot shower. It feels so good on my many injuries. I am just finishing up with getting my ass and cunt cleaned up when I hear the annoying giggles. I turn around to see the “strip poker club” that made up the majority of the “wolf pack” that was spying upon the “rape rail” earlier.

The girls had slipped under the shower room walls. The walls have around twenty inches of clearance or so to allow for cleaning the floor and helping to keep the area dry and mold free.

I am infuriated by once again having my privacy and general sense of peace disturbed. I twist and pull my wash cloth so hard out of frustration that the cloth makes a ripping sound. Some of the younger girl squeak and duck back under the wall. I hear little feet running down the path.

I am approached by a completely naked older girl. She is very self assured bordering on arrogant. She is slightly taller than me but abnormally slender and thin. She is at most only two thirds my weight – if that. She has strawberry blonde hair that falls down to the top of her ass. She is a mass of freckles on crème to lightly tan skin – eyes that are a light watery gray to a washed out blue. She has willowy long limbs – a painfully flat chest – an incredibly small tight round ass.

“Take a good look, kiddies! This is what a real woman should look like! Not only that but she is as smart and brave as she is beautiful!” The girl says.

“My name is Peggy!” She says as she comes up to me and starts running her hands all over me and feeling me all over. “Can any of you girls believe the size of cock she can take and not just in the cunt – in her ass as well?” Peggy asks her companions as she dips her middle finger into my cunt.

Peggy had moved so fast with her hands that by the time I tried to stop her – she had already finished feeling me over. She pushes and pulls her finger in and out of my slit.

Peggy holds her middle finger wet with my juices right in my face in an obscene gesture. She places the finger in her mouth and sighs “yummy”.

I somehow manage to hold my temper. I so badly want to give this skinny brat a good smack. Strangely – it is like Peggy can read my mind. Maybe it’s my body language?

“So ain’t you gonna slap me, bitch? You can slap me any time you want Sugar Puss!” Peggy exclaims while giving me an eye contact of sincere sensuality that I am finding very frightening at the moment.

“Why should Barb’s darling Dianne have all the fun?” Peggy asks the girls behind her. They all giggle and teeter. It appears the word got around about my little chat last night.

“So how do I get on your dance card, Sugar Puss? Tell you what! If you ever get tired of Marcie – give me a try! I would love to show you what a perverted pig I am. You would not believe what I am willing to do to please someone like you. Whatever you want! And I do mean whatever you want! How about I send my little friends away and then you can screw me right now in the shower?” Peggy’s voice is an invitation equal to the sensual stare of her gaze.

“Oh but you do look pissed! Sure that you don’t want to slap me, bitch?! Hey maybe the heap big bad injun would like to kick me in the ass?” Peg says as she turns around, bends over and presents her ass to me.

Peggy’s question is the understatement of the year. I very badly want to kick her in the ass especially now after her cutesy remarks. I turn my back to her before I do just that.

Peggy straitens up and turns facing me. “After all Eve has done for Mary, Cindy and now Jamie – look how they degrade her, girls.” Peggy calls attention to the USDA stamp on my ass that I have unsuccessfully been trying to wash off.

“Although, personally I agree one hundred percent with the general sentiment of the observation: you certainly are prime choice – Eve, honey.” I hear Peggy say. My back is to her but I can feel her eyes glued to my ass.

I hear the bar of soap being lifted out of a soap dish nearby. I hear a scampered rush. I am much too tired and react much too late.

Peggy clamps her mouth to my ass. She shoves her fingers in to me in such a way that I don’t dare to try to pull her off me. Peggy could inflict serious injury on me.

Peggy keeps rubbing soap on the USDA stamp and licking it off.

The girls watching don’t cheer. However, their nasty suppressed giggles and their undertone of whispered comments more than indicates everyone is enjoying the show.

Meanwhile Peggy is carrying on “I will get it off for you, Eve! I can’t fucking believe those fucking bastards! How could they? Don’t worry mam! Peggy will wash it off! You deserve to be worshiped by all of us! We should all be made to kiss your perfect ass. See, I got it off for you Eve. See it’s all gone now Eve!”

“Thank you, Peggy! That was very kind of you, Peggy! Please! Please let go of me Peggy!” I am absolutely begging and pleading with Peggy now.

Peggy now has her fingers curled and as such her nails have sunk into the tender walls of my insides.

“Okay! So you didn’t want to slap me around! That’s okay! Peggy forgives you!” She says as she digs her finger nails into my crotch a little deeper for emphasis.

“Tell you what! We are in the shower anyway! I would really love it if you pissed in my face. Yeah! That would be great! You know! How about it, Eve! Promise me that if I let you go that you will piss right in my fucking face. Hose me down good, honey! Come on Eve! What do you say? ” Peggy says with out of control lust. Her fingers dig a little deeper into me with each one of her requests.

I manage to look down to see that Peggy’s other hand is hard at work on herself. The shiny wetness on the sides of her legs is not from the shower. She is in a dangerous state of uncontrolled lust.

I am all but dancing around at this point from the steady increase in pain. Peggy continues to slowly close her grip like a Venus Fly Trap as she sinks her finger nails deeper in to me.

“Just say it Eve! Promise me in front of the other girls! I will stop hurting you if you would just promise to slap me around. Promise me that you will grab me by the hair and piss in my face!” Peggy’s voice has a manic and desperate tone to it.

I can hear some of the audience leave. Shit! Fewer witnesses – the ones staying probably enjoy this or want to take part in the action and take turns at whatever.

Things happen all at once. One of the young girls – just a child actually – grabs Peggy by her long hair. The child is probably no older than eleven but bravely wraps Peggy’s hair around her hand and twists it as she yells at Peggy. “Stop it! Stop it! You leave Eve alone!”

Her squeaky little screams will not carry far. If I am lucky then Peggy will loosen her hold on my cunt long enough for me to do something.

I hear the shuffling of feet. Barb is thanking some of the girls. I hear Wendy’s, Marcie’s and Karen’s voices just outside. They have concern and panic in their voices.

I hear a scramble of feet and then Wendy’s voice thunders “you damn wacko – let go of her! Right now!”

Marcie replaces the young child’s grip on Peggy’s hair. Unfortunately, Marcie can do little more than the brave little heroine.

I hear the slap of big awkward feet. I see Jamie grab Peggy arm and hand. Jamie extracts Peggy’s clawing fingers from my crotch.

Wendy has Peggy screaming in pain now. Wendy finally lets go of her hold on Peggy after swinging her around several times by her hair.

I watch in amazed horror as Peggy squirts a stream of her goo from a very intense orgasm. At first I thought she had pissed out of fear or pain but I was wrong. Peggy is not pissing but instead shooting her goo out of pure pleasure.

An angry Wendy slaps Peggy across the face to no avail. Peggy has another orgasm as she screams “Oh yeah! Wendy knows how to please Peggy!”

Barb and Marcie intercede and walk off with a babbling Peggy.

A red faced Wendy is trying to figure out what to say to me.

Jamie, in a way, says it all. I can hear his choking sobs from outside of the shower house wall. He tries to keep calm enough explain to Karen what he thinks must have been going on.

Part Nineteen
Happy Hour
Early Cocktails

Wendy performs a pelvic exam for me. I am lucky as there is little more than superficial abrasions if even that.

I have no real anger toward Peggy as I realize that she is in need of some serious help. I express my deep concerns for the kid to Wendy.

“Shit! If she ever goes into ‘no man’s land’ and winds up with someone like ‘Nurse Linda’” I start to say.

Wendy cuts me off. “We are all concerned! The kids are watched and watched out for more than they realize. We intended to get her some professional help real soon. Well! It looks like that is going to have to happen immediately!”

“How long has this been going on?” I ask.

Wendy tells me on the way out the door “As far as we know this hasn’t been going on for very long. Something that just started in the last couple weeks and is hopefully just a phase this kid is going through. There were rumors at first! Actual believable stories started to circulate – now this!”

“Hey Eve! I hate to ask it! But could you see about Jamie? I got to look in on some of the kids!” Wendy says over shoulder as she skips off.

I pick up my toiletries and take a look around. Karen has Jamie cornered and is giving him the third degree. I almost feel sorry for him. Jamie’s admissions – however are making it difficult.

Karen and my self find out that Jamie is kind of sweet on Peggy. They are both bookworm nerd types.

Peggy was the one with the binoculars back at the “rail”. The whole thing had more to do with teasing Jamie. Although once everyone found out it was going to be Eve getting fucked – well! Everyone just had to see that!

“I think she did it to make me angry – so I would…” a red faced mortified Jamie hangs his head in shame with silent shaking sobs. I watch large tears fall.

Karen goes ballistic on me. “So you would what?” Karen demands. Jamie can only hang his head; red faced. Karen upon seeing this; jumps to conclusions

“Why you piece of shit! I’ll give you what!” she screams as she unloads a series of nasty slaps and pummeling blows with the sides of her fists around Jamie’s head.

I have to grab Karen in a big bear hug, and pick her up off her feet. I swing Karen around and set her down so that I am between Jamie and her. “ Karen – Karen – please stop – let us listen!” I yell.

Karen is very angry with me but suddenly wipes the tears out of her eyes as a knowing grin forms on her mouth. “Oh hey! Tough guy faggot! I want to see you slap Eve around! Yeah show us how tough you are! What’s the matter tough guy? Afraid if you hit Eve – she might put you in the hospital?”

“Karen! Please let the kid speak!” I implore.

“You haven’t ever hit Peggy – have you? Probably never even touched her either! Have you?” I ask in a mocking tone of sympathy.

I turn to Karen. “The slap I gave Dianne! Peggy heard about it! She got some crazy ideas about it being what we like to do!” I say as Karen nods her head knowingly.

Jamie can only stare at the ground. Finally, he speaks “I haven’t even kissed her yet! She likes me! We are always talking about stuff. Especially studies, school stuff – you know homework stuff. Peggy keeps hanging around in the girl’s only area with younger girls but she should be – you know; thinking about things – she belongs with the adults now.”

My guesses are confirmed as correct. I decide to push a whole lot for Peggy’s sake.

“Do you want to help Peggy, Jamie?!” I ask.

“Very much!” Jamie manages to deep breathe and stop his shaking.

“Okay!” I say. “I know this is hard but we really do need to know what she is in to.”

Jamie tells everything with the greatest of difficulty. It would seem that Peggy has a thing for laying down spread eagle and naked right on the shower floor. She has Jamie “tell her how he has ‘done things’ to her”. The “things” are ideas gleaned from spying on the rape games at the gauntlet and the rail.

It seems Peggy is a squinter and that is when she has her best orgasms. Her little rituals intensify when she can’t get off along with her feminine ejaculations. So she will have Jamie jerk off on her while standing over her. Sometimes Jamie is made to piss on her.

Peggy uses the oldest game in the book to gain Jamie’s cooperation – if you love me then you will do this for me.

“All this and you haven’t even so much as held her or kissed her yet?” I ask incredulous.

“No! I can’t even get close to her for any of that – she just wants to do – this thing!” Jamie more pleads than answers.

“You’re raw pig shit!” Karen hisses at Jamie.

“Please Karen! Let’s be fair! We – the adults around here set a pretty bad example around being sensitive to one’s partner. The kids see the way we play our little games. Besides, this is Peggy’s problem!”

We have the information that we need. I can tell that Jamie has more than composed himself. He tries to sneak a quick adjustment of his crotch but is caught by Karen. She gives Jamie an exasperated exhalation from her full lungs.

I realize that I have been standing in front of Jamie in the nude. I had needed the shower so bad that I grabbed my toiletries but forgot to bring any clothes.

“Damn it Karen! Get off the kid’s case!” I say while giving Karen a disgusted look.

“It’s okay Jamie! I know it’s tough to have me standing in front of you naked like this – especially at your age. The other guys grab their crotches but nobody seems to care about it when they do it. Your okay! Your fine! The double standard is stupid! ” I reassure him.

Karen and my self go back to my camp site. I get dressed as Karen decides that she will take a walk up to the main campsite and look up Wendy. “We need to talk about this!” Karen states firmly as she hikes off.

I put on one of my thongs along with a short tennis type skirt with a matching halter top. The heat of the day has become more oppressive than less with the approach of the dinner hour. I trade my extra thick bull hide elk for some very soft boot style moccasins made from moose skin and decorated with silver Concho.

I hike into the main camp. I am immediately waved over to some picnic tables by Mike and Bob. Wendy, Karen and Barb are also sitting with them.

Mike hands me a cold one. I can sure use one after the way this day has gone so far.

I pop open the can with one hand and take a gulp. The beer is ice cold with a clean, crisp and dry taste. Perfect for a dry, hot day like this one.

Mike and Bob look a little embarrassed – for that matter – so does everyone else. Mike comes to everyone’s rescue. “Honey – you got real class! Unlike anyone we ever seen and what you did for Jamie was a real “class A” act. Our thanks and more than you can know!”

Karen is still angry at Jamie and spills some of the beans. I immediately intervene on Jamie’s behalf.

“Jamie is a little smitten with Peggy. She knows this by the sounds of things. Peggy is manipulating Jamie – not the other way around. By the way; of course he popped a woody. After fucking me – why wouldn’t he every time he sees me. I was standing in front of him bare assed naked – at his age I just wonder what took him so long”. I say acting like a defense attorney.

I get cut off by Bob and Mike. Karen answers their questions in way that keeps more questions coming. The result is that the guys get the complete low down on Peggy the pervert.

Bob lights up a cigarette and looks away in disgust. Mike pops another beer saying “Oh wow lady! You have had one shitting miserable time here so far. Just so you know – we usually have quite a blast around here”.

“I believe that! Hope you believe that I have had a good time mostly. The booze – the steak and campfire – last night with Karen and Marcie – even Jamie after he got his shit together.” I say as Marcie, Wendy and Bob (red faced) roll with laughter.

Mike breaks out in a belly laugh as Bob blows me in to Mike – telling him how I “got Jamie’s attention”. Mike had already been told about my efforts to make things turn out all right but he hadn’t been informed until now about the amount of effort required to “help” Jamie get with the program.

“Diane and Peggy were only kind of mild annoyances in a way. It is everybody’s problem and each of us has to pitch in with what we have to offer.” I say trying to sound like I’m okay with everything.

Everyone is feeling like things are smoothed over. We chat about a number of various topics. Bob and Mike chuckle over a couple of events that is coming up: “moonlight madness” and “cheerleader try outs”.

“Oh but I bet the cheerleaders really get tried out!” I blurt out and then laugh at my own humor. My remark and laughter is followed by a chorus of snickers.

“They surely do!” Mike says as he gets up.

Mike and Bob move in on me quickly. They pick me up by my arms and legs. I am tossed into one of the hammocks – one of those macramé things made of thick cords.

I have a good idea what this about and help things along by going spread eagle. I slip my wrists and ankles between the cords so that I am laced up simulating a bondage situation.

I didn’t think this one through very well! This was kind of spontaneous and seemed like a lot of fun.

I had forgotten about my tennis outfit (a favorite) until Mike tears it off me. I really enjoy getting my clothes ripped off but regret the loss of this particular tennis outfit. I decide to focus on the enjoyment of being stripped.

Mike tears my thong off me last (it has become wet from my excitement). After he is finished shoving it in my face enough times to everyone’s laughter – he finally shoves the thong’s wet crotch into my mouth – tying it in place as a gag using the thong’s straps.

I am more than ready at this point. Mike slides into me with no difficultly. Bob and Wendy swing the hammock back and forth. It feels fantastic! I am making short little squeak noises that are very loud even through the gag.

A number of folks stop by to see the show. There is some cursing and swearing about how there could be little kids around. “Take it back up into woods behind the fence.” I hear repeated quite often.

“The kids are at the pond!” Mike or Bob also keep repeating.

“None thing they ain’t already seen earlier today!” I manage to mumble through my gag. I am of course making reference to the wolf pack of teenage voyeur critics that plagued us earlier.

“Well that is the truth!” Wendy snaps.

“We need to look into that and how they are getting up there.” Wendy demands.

“Yes Mam!” Mike and Bob chime in together as Wendy flips them the bird.

Wendy wanders off and is replaced by Karen. Mike rotates with Bob.

Both turn out to be really good fucks.

Barb stops by bitching at the guys “so why couldn’t this have been done at the ‘rail’? Boy if I ever find out which of you bastards decided to sick that reject Jamie on her!”

Barb is cut short as Wendy and an older guy is walking up to us. Wendy is carrying a big pillow and her strap on. The older is guy has a very big and naughty grin. Also, he is carrying a very sturdy looking saw horse.

Bob finishes up with me as the saw horse is put into position. I am swung forward onto the pillow and saw horse. I kind of squeal a little and hold on for dear life – not wanting to fall out of the hammock.

The hammock is pulled up off my ass.

Wendy gets busy with her strap on dildo and some KY.

Barb hisses in exasperation “Oh for the love of ….” As she stomps off muttering “some of the people around here are just plain born to be assholes”.

I hear the older guy tell me “Hey! Really! Thanks for what you did for Jamie! I can’t thank you enough! I just got to find out what he got that I missed out on”.

I am grateful for Wendy getting me opened up with the strap-on-dildo and using as much KY as she did. Wendy satisfies herself a little too quickly (once again).

This older guy takes her place. Something feels a little familiar. Gee! Wonder if this is Jamie’s dad?

(to be continued - don't miss the Epilogue to Eve and Prologue to the Twins)
An Eves Tale is offline   Reply With Quote