Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #821
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am about to ignore you, or order one of my men to drag you into a room and fuck you until you shut up, when I notice something. Something odd, that takes a few minutes to sink in. Your tits are bigger. And since you haven't been here long enough to recover fully from a surgery, not to mention that no one would dare modify something that I own. it can only mean one thing. It actually makes me crack a smile. Taking two steps forward, you are still approaching me, I grab you before you can fling your arms around me in an embrace. Somehow I just knew it was coming. I fling you to the floor and start taking you right there. My hand falls on your stomach, resting there, finally I grunt out some words. "My heir."
Old 08-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #822
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heir. I start, giving you a guilty look. Did you say what I thought you said? You can't possibly think I'm.. I should tell you..

I stop myself, though. Because you smiled at me. Actually looked at me like you were pleased to see me. And I need that so desperately. Worse than an addict craving a fix. And it's not just those tiny touches of affection I crave. Your attention, care; your guidance, training me; the things you did at first and not so much recently. The things a pet needs, because if she has to try to figure it all out for herself she will only do stupid things. I need you to rape me, yes, actually crave the sensation of being used against my will, but pets cannot live on rape alone.

I can't tell you now. Not and risk losing what I've needed so long.

Instead I grab your hair. The fingers of my hand twine through the roots, while my other hand slashes at your chest. My kicks are careful. Not hard enough to be much fun for you, more of a wriggle as my legs slide up and down you. I don't want to catch you by mistake with the kinky thigh boots they made me wear again today. I guess I don't mind them too much, except that they're too big and I have to wear a couple pairs of thick wool socks to keep them on and it makes me feel ridiculous. I prefer the corset. That at least shows my boobs to best advantage. Makes me feel like a good rape-toy.

"So handsome," I moan in your ear, worrying at it with my teeth for a second or two. "Your pet's been going crazy being touched by those lesser men. Not allowed to hurt most of them."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:39 PM   #823
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hand falls over your mouth, I don't want to hear you speaking. Hell, I don't like the noises you make even when I am hitting you. Definitely don't need you to be talking to me, especially telling me how you liked it. That is never what I want to hear. I could buy that, hell I am rich and attractive I could find a gold digger or two. I kidnap and rape women because I don't want that. Biting down on your shoulder, hard enough to get into your skin even through the... leather or lycra or whatever it is that they have you wearing and into your skin. \

This is unusual though, my hand running up and down your stomach. I almost feel, proud. There was a foster parent who liked to do pretty horrid things, they said it was unlikely it would ever happen. Proved those assholes wrong, liek I did everything else. Through sheer dogged persistence and repeated tries. "Just shut up. Don't spoil this moment for me."

Driving in, not caring that I have collected an audience.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #824
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fall silent the second your hand touches my lips; when you tell me what you want, I nod minutely. Relief. See, you don't want me to talk. You don't want me to tell you. You know everything anyway, that's what you're reminding me.

I ignore the audience like I've learned to do. The only problem is that I can't fight you too hard in case they think I'm really struggling and form the conclusion that it's okay to disobey you. I want to make it good for you but, ugh, too many complications. Kill 'em all. Yes, that would wor- wait, no. I like these people. More importantly, they are useful.

Instead, I wriggle and hit out at you, but gently, always holding back. I need you pounding me. Other men, even when they rape me, there's always something.. hesitant, like they know they're not the true demigod of all around them. There is no questioning with you: you live fully in the moment. For all the weaknesses and strengths that implies. I struggle and buck, hoping to make you use me harder, dominate and claim me harder. Loving the feel of you stroking my belly, even if.. well, that's out of my hands. Maybe it'll even be all right. Doctors can be wrong.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 08-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #825
the savage
Privileged Member

I am driving into you, my world constantly shrinking down. Until it is just my cock and my hand. Cock plunging into you over and over, deeper and deeper. Moaning in your ear each time. My hand never leaving your stomach. A smile, almost prideful, twitching my lips. Biting down on your shoulder one last time, grunting and cumming deep inside you.

I stand, letting some of my cum dribble onto the floor of the whorehouse, "Take my son to the car, I have people to speak too."
Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #826
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The frustration, the pain of being parted from you, all the pent up sexual energy: it all peaks in this instant. My carefully sculpted nails tear into your back and I moan right back at you as our climaxes come together. Almost feeding off each other, your pleasure fulfilling my need to please and my wild scratches driving you to greater heights. And then it passes and I quiver, slowly recovering, wrapped around you.

The little people around us have to go on with their days, not daring to react, even with us rutting like animals in the middle of the room. That amuses me. God, I've missed you. Of course it's physically impossible for a pet to orgasm without her master there, that's obvious, so between all the hard rapes and torturing the occasional client I was going a little crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have threatened that slut with broken glass earlier when she tried to refuse a client. Oh well, too late now, and it worked didn't it?

Reluctantly, I let you stand up. With one last glance at the whores, who are disturbed that anyone could look at you with such obvious adoration that I'm showing, I stand and stalk out to the car, the luckiest pet alive.

-----------------------

The limo driver sees another girl come out of the whorehouse, dressed much to his liking. Expensive-looking collar, black corset, boyshorts and thigh high boots and a seraphic smile on her face like she just met her Prince Charming. Like any of the boss's property has any chance of that. He keeps them on far too tight a leash. No, this is clearly just another fucktoy. And the boss said he was always welcome at any of his whorehouses without paying. Well, time to reap the rewards.

The driver grabs the little fuckmeat and shoves her hard, flinging her onto the hood of the car. Stunned and frightened, just how he likes them, she nonetheless fights back like a wildcat, but within the minute he has her bent over the hood with her hands pinned behind her back and his cock pumping away. She's sobbing something over and over in English and kicking him, but he really doesn't care.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #827
the savage
Privileged Member

I stayed, working out numbers, performance and taking my cut. The man had suggestions, all stupid ones. Dumb, meaningless ones that he really thought were the end all be all. That would revolutionize whoring. There is a reason it is the longest lasting profession in the world. There is no reason to change thing. He wasn't the man I wanted in the spot. I am going to have to kill him and replace him with something real. And more mallable. Because people who want to change things are looking at the next rung of the ladder. I am the top of that ladder, so jockeying for position is not a good thing. Eventually it would come looking for me. I get out of there as soon as I can.

Coming out, walking to my car. Seeing you bent over the hood getting raped. I don't mind the fact that other people fuck my whores. I just prefer they get permission first. Without a word I walked up to him, and noticed that his cock was buried inside you. Still so focused on pumping that he didn't notice me. Never did either, right up to the moment that the gun went off, blowing his brains out all over the mother of my child. My living incubator. I sigh heavily, "Now I have to drive."
Old 01-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #828
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I squeak aloud, drowned by the explosion of the gun, then squeak again louder when I'm splattered with - ick! But you did it, so it must be good, and you did it to reclaim me from that horrible man raping me without permission. He slides off of me, out of me, and crumples to the ground. I fling myself at you, arms round you, one hand on your butt. Accidental? Sure, if you like. "Thank you master! Your pet's universe has its God back. You have no idea how that feels."

I wipe a speck of brain from my cheek with my finger and raise it to my lips, almost tasting it before I realize what I'm doing and jerk it away.

"Your pet can drive if you like," I offer, still disturbed at what I almost did. "It found some interesting stuff about this guy's predecessor. The amount of money he was skimming, unbelievable. The new one, heh, it found plenty of leverage on him. It also whipped five men and two sluts until they cried, and they even paid for the privilege, and it broke a whore's nose for calling you a bad name. Did it do good?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 01-31-2013, 06:57 PM   #829
the savage
Privileged Member

Speaking, speaking without permission. I barely accept that in employees and other human beings. I certainly wont take it from you. A thing, somethin that I own. And you talk to me like I was a child. The , an here was stealing. But I did not care. First because this was too small to be worth my effort, and secondly by exposong more people to track. The real high ups who would take my srolen money. Brave people really since this is more my country than it is the governments. My hand closes around yor throat and I slam you onto the hood. I start to take you right there, in the blood. Gripping your throat. "Do not speak oit of turn again."
Old 02-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #830
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My face crumples instantly, childlike in my vulnerability. Misery. Longing. Making me suffer through what seemed like a hundred years without you and I'm not permitted to reconnect with you, to tell you about the fun things I discovered? I wanted to lay it all before you like a trophy. Nothing quite seems to make sense when you're not there.

The rejection burns, fueling the anger you put into me. Corrupted me with, really, if you can call it that when you're the obviously superior being who chose to honor me above all others. Changing me from the nothing I was into a creature useful to you.. but then pushing me away when I try to please you more. I can't take it. I need to cause something pain.

I force myself back under control, looking back up into your eyes. Your hand is firmly pinning my neck to the car hood. My hair's smeared in blood, leaving red swirls each time you thrust into me. I should be feeling pity, shame, for the minor life that was extinguished here. But I push it aside, crushing it away deep down. I have to learn to treat life with the casualness you do. My fingers raise to my lips, sssh, see master I'm obeying, smearing blood over both lips, thick droplets falling onto my chest.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #831
the savage
Privileged Member

You seem to be making assumptions, dojng thigs that are beyond what you really are. Pretending this is merely a slightly twosted relationship. It couldnt be farther from the truth. And as I slam into your body again and again, the assualt strecthing far longer than it should, I realize something. Your very actions are possessive, tryong to gain a tiny bit of power. It will not work. I fljng you off the hood of the car, down to the ground. Without even finishing. Striking yoh would only reinforce the wrong idea in your head, instead I merely need to ignore you. In the car, I command you, starting to drive off not slowing to see if you can get in
Old 03-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #832
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You're pounding me hard. Which is as it should be. And long, taking your time. Again, as it should be. You've gotten off recently, therefore your next rutting session will last longer. Because I know that everything about you is perfect, that too is exactly how it should be. If I'm forbidden to interact with you directly, at least my body can respond how you like. In the early days you toyed with making me screw you back, but your whim changed and I changed too, just like that, just to please you. So I submit to your power, I take your cock's assault, and I don't hide the pain on my face from your hard use of me. Slamming, claiming, possessing, the feeling I want and fear and need.

And then, it stops. You pause with a narrow look in your eyes. This is new. I have to get you off, that's what I'm for, that's what everything I ultimately do is aimed toward - securing sex and blood and power for my master. I know you understand that about me, so why.. My thoughts skip as with one powerful shove, you knock me off the side of the hood. I land and roll and stop, looking up at you from my hands and knees. Too shocked to speak even if it was permitted.

"In the car," you say, not even looking at me, just as if you're talking to the air, and you get in. Even as I rise shaking to my feet, you gun the engine. No, no please. Not abandoning me, not again, I can't take it! With a sick fist of acid balling in my stomach I begin to scamper after you as fast as I can. These boots! Too big, feet slipping in the thick socks they made me wear to make them fit, ridiculous, thigh high, no way I can remove them in time - whimpering loud now, tears filling my vision, I race as fast as I can. Nothing held back; nothing will stop me going to your side, never again...

Just as I almost catch you, you speed up.

It continues for a while, putting on speed when I get close, slowing down when I fall behind. Just enough hope to spur me on. I don't know if you get sick of the game or if it's the increasing traffic that slows you down just enough, but eventually I catch the open door. Not on the seat, my back is smeared with peasant blood that would stain it. I huddle on the floor instead, hugging my knees, gasping air, whimpering. I don't know what that test was for. I don't know if you're pleased or displeased that I obeyed you.

I only know that if you had driven away and left me again, it would have destroyed me.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner