Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-30-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Name calling during rape

Do you have a particular vocabulary that lights up your senses ?
What would you like to be called during the sexual assault ?

Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct say his Boxer boyfriend called up 'little bitch'. But that's pretty soft.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I call them all Doris.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #3
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Every name in the book, really.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #4
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Anything that humiliates is interesting. In my story "Decoy", currently running, the black rapist calls the black female cop he's captured not only the obvious, "Miss Piggy" and so on, and refers to her "fat azz", but also "coconut", which is the ultimate black on black insult (black outside, white inside) because she's joined the cops, which he sees as a betrayal. She finds this insult very hard to deal with, so she protests, which is playing right into his hands.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'Slut', 'cunt' and words like 'fucktoy' and 'cumbucket' really gets me going. The 'little' prefix is also very nice, as it implies something weak and objectified.

I'm less fond of actual insults that would hurt my feelings outside sex, like comments on my body's defects. Like, call me a filthy whore cunt all you want, but lay off on the Bigfoot comments (just an example, I don't actually have monster feet). I'm not sure why that distinction matters, it just does.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea of renaming them.

Telling them their new name is "John's Little Slut",
and then making them repeat it while I rape them.

"What's your name little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

"Who are you little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

Last edited by trouble-shooter; 10-02-2013 at 04:12 PM.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #7
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
I like the idea of renaming them.

Telling them their new name is "John's Little Slut",
and then making them repeat it while I rape them.

"What's your name little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

"Who are you little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."
Well, fuck. That turned me on.
um.....excuse me while I have some alone time in the bedroom.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #8
revengethroughrape

revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)

I do think you have to insult them. Hard trusts that shake their entire body. While you grip their wrists, scream the insults from close enough that yor spittle hits them in the face. Driving it home while you scream "YOU'RE A SLUT WHO BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF!" or, "this is all you are good for."
revengethroughrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:54 AM   #9
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Don't stop at their new name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
Well, fuck. That turned me on.
um.....excuse me while I have some alone time in the bedroom.
I have a good follow up to that...

After forcing them to repeat their new name over and over,
I like to make them admit that they wanted to be raped,
That they were dressed up like sluts, because they wanted a man to rape them. That they loved being raped, and that they love it when I rape them.
I like to make them beg me to rape them more, while I pound away deep inside them. Then, I like to tell them what's going to happen next, and force them to beg for my cum...

ahem, excuse me, I need a shower...
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Namecalling is more or less essential. How else will I know what a dirsy little whore I am or how much I love it really?

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Or that your name is Doris.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-03-2013, 11:14 AM   #12
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
I have a good follow up to that...

After forcing them to repeat their new name over and over,
I like to make them admit that they wanted to be raped,
That they were dressed up like sluts, because they wanted a man to rape them. That they loved being raped, and that they love it when I rape them.
I like to make them beg me to rape them more, while I pound away deep inside them. Then, I like to tell them what's going to happen next, and force them to beg for my cum...

ahem, excuse me, I need a shower...
haha jizzed all over yourself just typing that, eh? tsk tsk

That is sexy as fuck. I LOVE it!!
Talk about ultimate degradation- like pouring salt in the wound. That's hot. damn.
DAMN YOU I'M THROBBING NOW AND I HAVE PLACES TO GO IN A FEW MINUTES.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #13
Ravaged Rose

Ravaged Rose has initial reputation

Honestly, I'm not really turned on by derogatory name calling. Being called a "whore" or "slut" just doesn't it for me because I'm not into being labeled as something I'm not.

Compliments or terms of endearment on the other hand...now that's something I can get behind. "Princess", "sweetheart", "love"...I think using a term of endearment as you brutally fuck someone is a great way to twist the knife. My name is Rosalyn, Rose for short, and it's such a turn on when a guy calls me "Rosie". I hate the name in real life, but in the context of a RP, when it's being used to taunt and humiliate, it's super hot.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #14
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
'Slut', 'cunt' and words like 'fucktoy' and 'cumbucket' really gets me going. The 'little' prefix is also very nice, as it implies something weak and objectified.

I'm less fond of actual insults that would hurt my feelings outside sex, like comments on my body's defects. Like, call me a filthy whore cunt all you want, but lay off on the Bigfoot comments (just an example, I don't actually have monster feet). I'm not sure why that distinction matters, it just does.
well we are sure you have no defects worth commenting on , but just to be sure I should probably have a close look.....
Old 10-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #15
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaged Rose View Post
Honestly, I'm not really turned on by derogatory name calling. Being called a "whore" or "slut" just doesn't it for me because I'm not into being labeled as something I'm not.

Compliments or terms of endearment on the other hand...now that's something I can get behind. "Princess", "sweetheart", "love"...I think using a term of endearment as you brutally fuck someone is a great way to twist the knife. My name is Rosalyn, Rose for short, and it's such a turn on when a guy calls me "Rosie". I hate the name in real life, but in the context of a RP, when it's being used to taunt and humiliate, it's super hot.
Rosie hmm .. perhaps you need a rosie red bottom to go with your cute nickname? I think that would be lovely, don't you? Oh I know you do precious little rosie, my my how I would love to watch you bloom in the confines of my basement.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #16
revengethroughrape

revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)

Sometimes you don't speak during the rape. Just thrusting, completely unresponsive to everything she says. And at the end while you are adjusting yourself say, "Ugh, I can't believe I stooped to fucking THAT."
revengethroughrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #17
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revengethroughrape View Post
sometimes you don't speak during the rape. Just thrusting, completely unresponsive to everything she says. And at the end while you are adjusting yourself say, "ugh, i can't believe i stooped to fucking that."

:d

love it.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Kypris, are you a Cypriot? Or did you choose the name because of the association with Aphrodite? You have a way with words that reminds me of someone I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
'Slut', 'cunt' and words like 'fucktoy' and 'cumbucket' r
eally gets me going. The 'little' prefix is also very nice, as it implies something weak and objectified.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!