Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
Paul

Paul has initial reputation
Default Married women blackmail fantasy?

I have this women, shes in her 40's has two children around 11-14 one of which is mentally retarded. She is married with a husband of a similar age and he is out to work alot. She lives in a semi detached house near a busy main road, she doesnt work so is alone all day in the house on her own whilst the children are at school.

This women does not dress like a slut but is rather well presented, she is extreemley attractive for her age though as you can tell from her perky rack. She is slim and well spoken.

In the fantasy the women is clean well presented and does not appear to have any secrets, should i break into her home to see if she has anything of use to bribe her with or is this just a waste of time?

I like to make my fantasies as realistic as possible
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

why not keep watching and make something to blackmail her with?
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
macrinius

macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)
Default blackmail

I think a married woman, on her way to meet her secret lover. The captor takes her to his den and finds she is wearing provocative, sexy underwear (sussies, stockings, tiny pantys or a thong, or whatever turns you on). This gives him a justification for the rape he is about to commit; he is punishing her on behalf of her cuckolded husband, the innocent party who might be sat at home unaware his slut wife is being unfaithful.

After fucking her he is then able to blackmail her into visiting him whenever he wants her.
macrinius is offline   Reply With Quote