Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)
Default The Club

Well, I've been away for quite awhile, but decided to get back into the game. Here is the first part of something new. It's actually an adaptation of one of my favorite early rape stories. It went by the same name... The Club.

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy.........

The Club

I sat and wondered how it got to this point. About a year ago I signed up for the site as a way to kill some time. Rape had always been a fantasy of mine and this seemed like a nice safe way to “get off” at times.

At first I just read a few stories and watched some movies. There were a few really good stories. Most of the movies looked too staged for my taste, but a few made me stand at attention! After that it was some role playing. Shortly after that I started corresponding off the site with a few people I had made contact with. Then it came to the point where I had to make a decision. And if I decided to go through with it, there was no turning back. My life would forever be changed.

Dave, a guy I had been corresponding with for some time, had introduced me to some other of his online friends. He told me they had some type of club and were occasionally looking for new members. He was a little vague at first as to the specific details of this club, but now felt comfortable enough with me to bring me into the fold.

Up until now, all of my conversations with Dave centered around rape as a fantasy. I now understood that if I accepted the invitation to join this club, my fantasy would most likely become a reality. A reality that they assured me would be free of penalty. None of them had ever been caught. They assured me that the statistics are true. Most rapes never get reported.

I got a message from Dave telling me to check my mailbox on the secure site that we all used to correspond. When I did, there was a picture attached. The message simply said “What do you think?”

The woman in the picture was fucking awesome! She was probably in her early to mid twenties. Certainly the quality of which my dick had never entered. So, I inquired as to the story behind the picture. What I was told, made my dick start to get hard immediately.

One of the members of the club lived fairly local to me. This was his girlfriend’s daughter, and he was offering her up as a trade. In other words, if I offered someone to him, I would be supplied with all of the information, including access to where she lives, that would be needed to pull off a rape. There were a few requirements. The other member would have to agree that the trade was of “equal or better value”. Also, the rape would have to be videoed, and the video would have to be shared with the rest of the club. All members were able to see all rapes.

My mind started running wild with the thought of raping this beautiful young thing. The video would be no problem. I had all of the equipment. The tough part was coming up with the subject to trade. It would have to be someone very close, since I’d have to supply a key, or at least the alarm code to where they live, as well as a time I knew they would be alone. The list to fill those requirements was pretty short.

I decided that my sister-in-law was my best shot. Sure, she was in her early 40’s, but I thought she looked damn good. About 5’6”, long blonde hair and kept herself in pretty decent shape. I certainly knew my brother’s schedule and they had trusted us with a key to their place in case of emergencies. I knew that they had no alarm. Also, my brother traveled a lot on business, so there would be ample opportunity for someone to nail her.

I sent a couple pictures of her off to the member that they had connected me with. I got a reply back pretty quickly…. “Not bad, definitely not equal. You’ll need to offer someone else, or add to this one.”

Hmmm…. “add to this one”? I guess that means what it sounds like it means. Now my brother has a daughter, Abby. Fuck, how could I do that? Abby, you see, is just about to graduate high school. She’s a fucking “doll”. About 5’5” with brown hair and brown eyes. Her tits are relatively small, but her eyes and that smile… wow! She was a cheerleader and prom queen. What more could you ask for. And, she absolutely adores me. I have to admit, watching her blossom into a beautiful young lady has been a treat. And believe me, I’ve tried imagining what that cute little body looks like, but she’s my niece! Could I actually play a part in probably changing her life forever by letting some stranger rape her? After all, I’m positive that she’s a virgin. We’re close enough that this is something she has shared with me.

After struggling with it for a couple hours, the stiffness of my cock overruled my brain. I sent a picture of Abby along with another of Sharon, my sister-in-law, and told him it was a package deal.

The reply came back almost immediately….. “Now that’s what I’m talking about. We have a deal.”

Being a new member, I was informed that one restriction was that I wouldn’t receive the information on my “gift”, as they liked to term it, until after rape of my “gifts”. It was part of being a new member, and they needed to make sure I was legit. Dave assured me that if my information was good, I would get what was coming to me.

I got all of the information together…. Names, ages, address, where they worked or went to school and a recommended time for someone to pay a visit. I put it in an envelope along with a copy of the key to their house. I mailed it to the PO Box that had been given to me. My heart raced as I dropped it into the mailbox.

My brother was headed out of town the following week, and would be gone for five days, so there was a great window of opportunity.

As I waited for some information from the other member, I keep going to the picture that he sent me and stroked myself at the thoughts of fucking this sweet looking young thing. I wondered what her nipples looked like? I wondered if she was shaved, or did she have a bush? I shot multiple loads at the thought of finding out all that information, and more, very soon.

Finally, I got a message….. “Had the time of our lives with Sharon and Abby last night. The attachment is for your pleasure. Also, find attached the information you need.”

WHAT THE FUCK? It already happened? And what does he mean “the time of OUR lives”?

It seemed like forever to download the large file that was attached. My dick stiffened more with every second wondering what I was going to see. Then finally, there it was.

The video began with two men in a bedroom. They were by themselves, and had apparently just set up the camera. Both were wearing stocking masks, which I guess makes sense. I recognized the bedroom to be Sharon’s and my brother’s. The two men looked total opposites. One was obviously older, short and very overweight. The other seemed like he was probably early 20’s, or maybe even a teenager… tall and thin. Then the video turned off. It immediately resumed and now the two men had Sharon in their grasps. The younger one, I’ll call him Steve, was stroking her face and telling her how pretty she was, and how everything would be alright, as long as she did what she was told. The older one, I’ll call him Al, was tying her hands behind her back and running his hands all over her ass, which looked pretty nice in the jeans she had on. He then put a strip of duct tape over her mouth, and told her that he couldn’t wait to “shove my dick right up that cute little ass of yours”. I could see Sharon shaking and struggling to breath through her nose. At this point Al hears something and leaves the room.

While he’s gone, Steve ties Sharon to the tall bedpost at the end of the bed, making her look like she’s ready for a firing squad. As he’s doing it, his right hand keeps going up under her shirt and grabbing at her tits. All the while, I’m stroking myself like crazy, not believing what I’m watching!

Suddenly I can hear some screams, and soon Al comes in the room literally dragging my niece Abby behind him. She was hysterical! She was wearing a small little t-shirt and a frilly little skirt, looking super sexy and super cute as always. I’m guessing her shoes cam off in the struggle, since she was barefoot. Steve rushed over to help contain her, since she was putting up an incredible struggle. Al was laughing the whole time and gave Steve a high five during the battle. I caught glimpses of her small panty covered as, as they were trying to subdue her. Her long, thin legs leading up to that thing of beauty. I felt aroused and sick to my stomach at the same time, knowing that it was me that caused this to happen to these people so close to me.

It appeared that they were almost letting the struggle continue. I’m sure they were getting off on having this beautiful, innocent young teen in their control. At one point, Steve pulled her t-shirt totally up so that it held her arms completely straight and covered her face. It exposed her beautiful upper body, with not an inch of fat on it. It also exposed a white bra that seemed to have a fair amount of padding to it. I could see Sharon struggling to get free and scream, as her beautiful young daughter was being molested right in front of her.

I then heard Al say.. “I told you, the young one is mine first.”

With that, he stood up and stripped off his clothes. Fuck, it was not a pretty sight! He was a hairy bastard, and had a huge gut that hung off him. It also looked like his cock wasn’t all that big, or maybe it was just overpowered by the size of his gut. Either way, the thing was rock hard.

Al instructed Steve to stand her up and hold her still. After all the battling, I could tell that Abby was pretty beat. Tears streamed down her face, smearing the mascara she was wearing. She stood with her body rather limp. At this point, Steve had pulled her top completely off. He stood behind her with her arms pinned against her back. Al adjusted the camera angle to make sure it was right and they brought her closer to it. This obviously was not their first time doing this. He had a knife in one hand and put it to her throat. “If you make one fucking peep, or don’t do anything that we tell you to do, I’ll slice up your fucking face so that you’ll look like a freak from the circus. Now grab my dick and start stroking it.”

With that, Abby’s small little hand wrapped itself around this fat bastards cock and she started stroking it. A look of defeat was on her face. Al took the knife and made a few slices on her bra and it fell to the ground. At that point, I shot my first load! The sight of my niece’s little A cup tits took me over the edge. They were little mounds that stood straight out. Not even a hint of sag to them. Her nipples surprised me. I always assumed they would be brown to match the rest of her, but they were a medium pink color, with larger areola than I imagined. They were fucking beautiful.

Al leaned down and started sucking on her tits, as she heaved and gasped for air. She continued stroking his cock as he reached one hand under her skirt. His hand made a bulge under her skirt, as he explored her sweet young pussy. These were probably the first men to ever see her naked, and he was certainly the first to be probing her snatch! He pulled away after awhile and told her to take off her skirt and panties. Steve let her arms loose and she stood there for a few seconds looking at her mother and repeatedly say… “No. Please.”

“Now bitch!” Al screamed. With that, Abby undid the button on the side of her skirt and pulled it down over her still panty covered ass. This revealed a cute pair of light pink panties.

“Now the panties!” Al commanded.

Abby slowly slid them off and we got our first look at her gorgeous little virgin mound, completely smooth, with it’s thin pussy lips. Apparently Steve couldn’t resist, as I saw him run his finger between her little butt cheeks as she bent over. He then licked his finger and laughed as he looked at Al.

“I told you, mommy over there is all yours. This little bitch is mine” Al said.

Al then made Abby bend over and suck his cock. She slowly took it into her mouth and began sucking. You could see this was not something she was experienced at. She gagged repeatedly. You could tell that Al was loving it. I’m sure that with his looks, having an adorable cheerleader / prom queen sucking his dick, wasn’t a very frequent occurrence. Steve obviously wanted a little something at this point too, so Al said “OK, you can touch, but that’s it.” Steve then began to smack her ass and play with her little asshole with one hand, while reaching under and mauling her little tits with the other. He definitely liked pulling on her nipples! After about a minute of that, Al picked her up and threw her on the floor. He pried her legs apart and then fell on top of her, almost making her disappear under him. He forced his way inside her and started pumping away. Abby covered her face with both hands and sobbed as the fat old bastard fucked her virgin pussy. I could hear Al saying… “She’s so fucking tight, I can’t believe it! What a fucking tight little bitch!” Then after awhile of pumping her furiously, he screamed… “OH FUCK!!” as he blew a load into my little teenaged niece. His fat ass shaking as he shot every drop of his cum into her. He then pulled her hands away from her face and started kissing her. It was starting to make me sick seeing this ugly, fat shit with my absolutely gorgeous, little Abby. But I kept telling myself it was worth it.

As that was happening, Steve made his way toward Sharon. Judging from what I had seen of him, he might be a little rougher than Al. And I was right!

TO BE CONTINUED….
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote