Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2007, 06:29 AM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Loan to Lesson ( Muffler and My Dark Side)

My day has just started and as i look on my desk i know its going to be a hell of a day, just by looking at the pile of loans that have not been approved that i have to notify today when they call me. I go into the large file room at the back of the office and i retreive all the files i will need to inform them what they are missing or why they didnt get the approvals.

I reach for the pile of files as i answer the phone, "Good morning Loans department Leira speaking," "Hello sir, imsorry to inform you but our records show they you would not be able to make the repayments if you were approved for a loan through us. Im sorry to have to say that in light of this information your loan has not been approved."

Suddenly the guy on the other end starts to abuse me and threaten me. "im sorry sir that is our policy". After a lenghthy conversation , well more of an arguement on his end, he slams the phone down and i get on with my day.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:14 AM   #2
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

I'm enraged by the casual, seemingly uncaring, 'matter-of-factly' attitude of the woman on the other end of the phone, though surprised that for once I didn't get some Indian in a call centre from India.

My business needed this extra cash flow to secure the stock I would need to close a large offshore contract. The dreams of this business I had built from nothing were about to go up in smoke, years of hard toil disappearing at the mere whim of an accounts processor who simply looked at bare numbers without bothering to look at the bigger picture of what I was trying to achieve.

How smug she must be, thinking about the power she thinks she weilds. I've wined and dined some of teh countries most powerful and rich IT company owners and gurus to get my company where it is, poured every cent I have, mortgaged my house, my apartment, sold my car to get it to where it is, and this bitch thinks she can just thumb her nose at me?

Since when did the balance of power shift in this country, away from the entrepeneur, the man who would make it happen?

I throw the phone across my now mortaged house which seems destined for teh banks with the rejection of this loan which will collapse this make or break deal with one of the worlds largest IT companies. It smashes into thousands of parts against the wall, shattering like my dreams.

I skulk into my bathroom, and turn only the 'cold' faucet in my shower on. I need to cool down. The water cascades down my chest, following the curves of my defined abdominal muscles, and down my thighs. My body is tanned and toned. I never intended to be a gym junkie, but I've read how a healthy body keeps your business mind sharp. Plus, having a very fit and healthy looking body gives one a psychological edge when negotiating with meeker people, of which there are many in this industry. And besides, taking pride in one's appearance is not necessarily a sign of vanity or arogance, but a sign of self motivation, and ambition, both crucial in running one's own business.

The cold water fails to cool my heels, and succeeds in only anoying me more, numbing my body.

"...surprised that for once I didn't get some Indian in a call centre from India."

Of course! This wasn't some idiot in Asia pretending be be based in Australia by using poor stereo-typed phrases and refernces. This bitch is in Australia! I know exactly where the 'XXXX Insurance corp' offices are, they're not far at all from my own city based office.

I towel myself off and prepare a check list of items to bring with me for my 'unscheduled meeting' with this 'Leira'.

Soon i have them packed neatly away in my laptop back. I've dressed sharply in a charcoal grey Hugo Boss pin stripe suit. I chose a light grey shirt with pewter cuff links and a black, beige and mauve diagnally striped tie to match.

I select my black Italian leather shoes, not because of practicality for what I intend to 'bring up' at this meeting, because they're not practial at all for that. But because being completely leather, the soles leave no shoe print tread marks.

I select my scent, 'Armani Black Code', which is subtle but certainly distinctive. Why? Because I want her to remember this meeting everytime she smells that scent when someone wearing it walks past, or when I mail her letters on the anniversary of this meeting, and the envelope is sprayed with the scent.

I pick up my laptop case, and head for her office...
Old 01-14-2007, 01:17 AM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As i go on with my day, all the other ppl that have had their loans rejected dont act nearly as bad as the first guy, so my day is strating to look better.

Its close to the end of the day and i ready the files to take them back to the filing room. As i pick them up to take them back i get called away so i place them back on my desk and walk to the front of the office away from the filing room
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote