Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #21
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger

I whimper as you cruelly pinch my hardening nipples before sliding your hand down my body and begin to tease my clit, making me jump and squirm in an attempt to get away from your hand. Disgusted that my body is responding to you, i turn my face away, closing my eyes tightly as i try to regain control. "Please stop.."
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:21 PM   #22
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

"We're going to have fun, you and I...you are my little slave and you know it." I move my mouth up to your tits again and begin sucking them lustfully, biting your nipples every once and awhile. My hand and my knofe still teasing your lower regions.
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #23
Timorous_tiger

"No.." i whimper quietly, but i know i have no choice, i cannot escape. "Please just let me go...please.." i beg, letting out a gasp as i feel your teeth fasten around one of my sensitive nipples, straining a little against my bounds. My pussy is beginning to moisten as you continue to tease over my clit, the small nub beginning to swell with blood.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #24
Stiffprick
Banned

"Why would I go?" I ask, in a mock concerning voice. "I'm having so much fun right here my little fuck toy." I pull the knife from you and haul you to your feet by teh hair. You struggle. "Got any sexy clothes or toys around here bitch?"
Old 01-08-2007, 05:33 PM   #25
Timorous_tiger

I let out a cry of pain and have not option but to rise to my feet as you have a handful of my hair. Oh god i'm not going to tell him that... I shake my head, though find that movement is limited and so speak up "No...nothing...." i whisper, my eyes searching for the knife.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
Stiffprick
Banned

Noticing her eyes searching for my knofe I show it to her. I place it to her left tit and say calmly. "I will slice off this nipple if you do not show me your underwear drawer." I knew all girls kept their toys there and if not I could at least find her thongs and slips.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:43 PM   #27
Timorous_tiger

I swallow hard as i feel the cold blade against my senstive nipple, turning my head slightly to the side and looking over at a chest of drawers. "Top drawer..." i whisper, trying to keep my breathing shallow so as not to move my chest too much.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:49 PM   #28
Stiffprick
Banned

"Thank you..." I lead her over there and open it. As suspected, I found a vibrator, a spreader bar and a strap on dildo along with her laciest undies. I pulled everything out and handed her the best thong along with its matching bra. "Put 'em on" I commanded.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #29
Timorous_tiger

Grimacing as he opens the drawer and finds my toys, i turn away until i hear his voice and feel lace being pushed into my hands. Reluctantly i take them and with trembling hands i pull step into the panties and pull them on before fastening the bra around me.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #30
Stiffprick
Banned

"Now get on teh bed and play with yourself" I command, handing her the vibrator adn shoving her backwards onto the bed. "Have an orgasm for me or your nipples will have seen better days" I threten.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #31
Timorous_tiger

My eyes widen in horror at your words, stumbling and falling back upon the bed at your rough push. I drop the vibrator and try to scoot back upon the bed shaking my head "No....no i won't..." i reply, my eyes flickering to the knife and back at him again, shaking my head.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #32
Stiffprick
Banned

I'm not like most guys. I don't give you a second warning. I pounce on top of you pulling down hard on your left bra cup, exposing your boob. I put my knife to your nipple and begin to cut it off. I'm stopped by your screams of agony.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:00 PM   #33
Timorous_tiger

Eyes wide in alarm, i try to scramble off the bed as i see you lunge at me, but i can't move fast enough, feeling your weight push me down upon the bed. I feel the lace slide off my breast and then the sting of the blade biting into my sensitive flesh. Letting out a scream of pain, "ok ok, i'll do it...just please don't hurt me..." i scream, tears making my eyes shine.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:02 PM   #34
Stiffprick
Banned

"Good girl" I whisper, backing off slightly and watching as the blood runs down your tit. "Now pull up your bra, cover that tit up and do as I asked."
Old 01-08-2007, 06:04 PM   #35
Timorous_tiger

Reluctantly i carefully easy my lace bra back over my breast, before i move forward a little and lie down upon the bed, reaching out for the vibrator. With trembling hands, and tears of humiliation sliding down my face, i click it onto it's weaker setting and lower it to my panty-clad pussy.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #36
Stiffprick
Banned

"Stick it inside teh thong. Then it'll have something to brace against" I order. She does. "Now turn it up." She heitates. "Now" I bark.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #37
Timorous_tiger

I do as he tells me, sliding the vibrator into my thong so that it rubs over my slit, the vibrations stimulating my clit. I hear his next command and hesitate looking up at him, but i do not disobey, my eyes catching sight of the knife, if click it onto the next highest setting. Whimpering as i feel the vibrations intensify, rubbing against my sensitive slit.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:34 PM   #38
Stiffprick
Banned

"Again" I say bluntly, my dark eyes cold with lust. "Turn it up again you fucking bitch. Have a bloody orgasm for me!"
Old 01-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #39
Timorous_tiger

My hands tremble as i turn the vibrator up further, feeling the powerful pulses stimulate my swelling clit and dampening pussy. I try to keep quiet as i do as he says, hafl thinking i could fake an orgasm, while the other half thought otherwise. "Please don't make me do this..." i whisper through my tears of humiliation.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #40
Stiffprick
Banned

"Is that the highest setting?" I roar moving towards her threteningly. "I want an orgasm you fucking bitch!"