Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2007, 05:39 PM   #21
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

There was an obvious lump in his jeans now, bulging to get out. She had struggled at first but now he had her obeying him. Though by quite a bit of persuassion from his gun. His blood flowed through his body, the adrenaline rushing through him like a drug.

"Now that's a nice rack. Let me see the rest of it. Put your arms behind your back baby." He took a slow step forward, his gun aimed he entire time at the vicinity of her head.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #22
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger

She hesitated, not wishing to obey, but his approach was threatening enough to make her reconsider, eyes fixed once more upon the gun. Slowly, she drew her arms behind her back, revealing her shapely breasts and hardening nipples to him, bowing her head and looking at the ground - not wishing to see him, but keeping and eye upon his shoes to see where he was.

"Please.." she whispered, still trying to persaude him to stop, wishing that he didn't have a gun - if only he didn't have a gun...
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #23
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Please what baby? Please rape the living shit out of you until you can't take anymore? And then fuck you again for several more hours after that? Is that what my topless baby wants?" He said as he took another stop forward towards her. With only an arms reach now between them he steadied the gun right between her eyes.

"Those are some nice juicy tits baby and those hard ass nipples are going to get some loving very soon. But first I want to see that beautiful cunt of yours. Would you be so kind as to help me with that?"

The cruel grin was etched firmly on his lips then, part of the enjoyment of all of this was the humiliation she was experienceing by having to undress herself for her rapist.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #24
Timorous_tiger

She grimaced, a shudder of disgust running through her slender body as she felt tears begin to well in her eyes. Blinking them back, she lifted her head, eyes widening a little as she realised how close he was, how close the gun was - almost pressing against her forehead. She trembled as she brought her hands round to the fastenings of her jeans, staring straight at the gun as she undid the bottom and slid down the zip.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed the material from her hips, allowing it to slide down her legs and reveal her white lace panties. Slowly she stepped out of the jeans and kicked them to one side, but here she stopped, unable to bring herself to remove her panties.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #25
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"You're so timid and shy. Not a good idea with a gun pointed to your head baby. Get rid of the lacies too." He looked over her nice length of legs a moment and had to lick his lips once again. The bulge in his pants was pushing to be let free.

"You didn't answer me before, about what you were begging me for."

Old 01-04-2007, 06:16 PM   #26
Timorous_tiger

She lifted her head, her eyes shining from the tears she refused to let slide down her face "...to let me go.." she whispered, reluctantly hooking her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and sliding them down her legs, kicking them to the side as she did with her jeans and then straightened.

She now was completely exposed before him and once against she attempted to cover her more intimate parts from his view. Turning her head away, she gazed at some random spot of ground, too ashamed to look into his face .
Old 01-04-2007, 06:22 PM   #27
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Why would you want to be let go now? The good parts just starting now. Turn around for me, slowly. I wanna see the whole package." He said as he took a step back from her now, giving her room to turn for him. To parade herself for him.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:26 PM   #28
Timorous_tiger

Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself and began to slowly turn on the spot for him, allowing him to view her shapely shoulders, smooth back and round ass before she was facing him once more her head bowed. The constant pressure of the gun kept her obedient, but she planned to fight him the moment it was no longer a danger to her.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #29
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Mmm, very nice. Now turn back around baby and bend over. Make sure you spread your legs nice and wide for me." The look on his face has faded from the cruel grin to a very dangerous hungry expression. It's obvious he plans to truely hurt her in his quest.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #30
Timorous_tiger

Her eyes widened at his next command and she shook her head, taking a faltering step backward. Fear had overcome any thing else and she refused to continue obeying him. "No.." she whispered, though her voice wavered as she stared at the gun, swallowing hard.

"I won't do anymore.." she told him as bravely as she could, trying to hold her nerve.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #31
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Oh you won't?" He askes as he puts a slight bit more pressure on the trigger of the gun. He doesn't want to kill her and will force things if he must. "Maybe I should stop being so gentle then?"

Old 01-04-2007, 06:48 PM   #32
Timorous_tiger

She fought to hold her nerve, his tightening grip almost making her change her mind but she stood firm "I...I'm not going to help you do this..." she told him as firmly as was possible, though staring at a gun pointing directly at you at the same time made this difficult. Half expecting him to pull the trigger and shoot her dead right there, half expecting him to back down and choose a different route, she stood there unable to move.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:56 PM   #33
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Well then. It's going to hurt a whole lot more now." Holstering the weapon quickly, the sidearm's safety relocked into place he lunged forward then. Sinking his hand into her hair once again, he threw her to the ground hard.

"Scream for me baby." He said as he reached out and yanked her around by her hair once again and threw her back to the ground.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:03 PM   #34
Timorous_tiger

She was relieved to see the weapon being returned to it's holster, but this relief only lasted a moment for suddenly he lunged at her and before she had a chance to move out of the way he was upon her and had a good handful of her hair, holding her in place. She felt herself hit the floor. but moment's later being dragged back up to her feet again by her hair, letting out an involuntary cry of pain before she was deposited upon the ground again.

A little dazed by this sudden violence, she tried to crawl away from him, hoping he had released her hair, her fingers grabbing at the dirt in an attempt to pull herself free of him.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:08 PM   #35
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

As she crawled from him, he could see that wet little hole stretched out for him. Inviting him. He lunged forward and grabed her by the back of the neck. With her on all fours, she had put herself into a very dangerous position.

"Oh god baby are you going to scream or what now." He said as he quickly worked his pants. Unbuttoning them and then unzipping they fell around his ankles quickly. With no boxers or underwear to contend with because he didn't wear them he dropped down behind her, still holding her by the back of the neck and now the hair once more.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:11 PM   #36
Timorous_tiger

She had realised what she was doing, but when his hand closed around the back of her neck, she knew she had left herself in a vulnerable positon. She could hear him working his trousers undone and this only sent her into a panic, lashing out and kicking out at him in an attempt to get free. "Let go! Let go!!!" she screamed widly, lashing out at him and trying to scramble to her feet and away.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:15 PM   #37
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

She managed to get away from him briefly but her freedom lasted only a short time. His belt had been tugged out of his pants and quickly swung at her. As he chased from behind he caught it around her neck and grabed both ends, pulling her back against his body so that the leather was cutting off her air flow.

"Keep struggling baby." He said as her hands went to claw at the belt pulled tight against her throat.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:25 PM   #38
Timorous_tiger

She scrambled in desperation, trying to pull herself to her feet before he had a chance to react, but as she rose she felt leather wrap around her throat and hall her backward, onto the ground and back toward him. She felt her flesh against his body, shuddering as she could feel his length press against the base of her back.

Eyes buldged as the oxygen supply began to dwindle, fingers clawing desperately at the belt, trying to loosen it and allow herself to breath. Gasping and rasping, her struggles began to grow weaker as her chest heaved, trying to draw air into her lungs.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #39
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

As the fight seemed to leave her, he loosened the belt some and allowed her to breath. Both ends of the belt were taken in one hand then and his other hand snaked around the front of her body. Delving between her legs he forced a finger to slid out over her clit where he toyed with it a moment.

His breath was hot along the side of her face as she was kept close to his body despite her struggles.

"Are we having fun yet baby?"

Old 01-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #40
Timorous_tiger

She felt the belt loosen and gulped down the air that was now avaliable to her, though remained still, aware that the belt still lay around her throat and she would once against be starved of oxygen. Held against his body by the belt, she shuddered as he reached around her, letting out a whimper of disgust as she felt his finger glide over her clit and then begin to tease it. Desperate to shut him out of there, she clamped her legs shut, but only succeeded in trapping his hand between her legs.

"god please don't do this..." she whimepred, fear heavy in her voice.