Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger
Default New Year's Party

Lara made her way through the crowded house, drink in hand. It was the typical New Year's party that Jamie threw every year, rooms full to bursting and drinks on tap. Lara was one of Jamie's co-renters, of which there were five in total, and thankfully her room was off limits. Slipping up the stairs, past the various people that were sitting or standing upon them, she sneaked into her darkned room and sat herself down upon her bed.

Taking a sip of her drink she sighed as the beat of the music seemed to shake everything in the house, watching as various items quivered to it's rhythm. Setting her drink down upon her bedside table, she curled up upon her bed and closed her eyes, hoping that things would quieten down soon.

((I shall give you a description next post! Please reply, i'm new here and would love to rp!))
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

She was startled awake as his weight fell firmly on her legs and hips, but her first lucid thought was noticing the sweetly noxious smell of alcohol on his breath.

"Get off me, you drunk," Lara grunted without thinking, as she pushed him, expecting him to roll off of her in a stupor.

His body barely gave an inch, as his arms now held Lara's closely at her sides. "Get me off, you drunk," her visitor responded.

"Hey, stop. Get off me, asshole."

*Smack* his palm slapped Lara's face, and suddenly she knew he was serious, whoever he was.

"Who ARE you?" Lara asked, now on the defensive.

"I'm your new lover," the stranger replied.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
Timorous_tiger

Lara's eyes widened at his response, squirming and bucking beneath him in an attempt to throw him off balance and remove his weight from pinning her to the bed. Her dress was rode up her hose-covered legs, turning her head this way in that in an attempt to get free. "Get off me!!" she demanded, her face stinging from the blow he had dealt her only moments ago.

The beat of the music pounded loudly in her ears, drowning out her screams for help.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #4
nathan

"mmmm, I like it when you buck like that," the stranger toyed with her, "But keep your voice down, or I'll gag your mouth with your panties to keep you quiet."

He then produced a short rope from his rear pocket and quickly tied Lara's hands together above her head. Now he raised his shoulders and sat himself on Lara's hips looking over his latest prize.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
Timorous_tiger

I fall quiet quickly, closing my eyes as i try to regain my composure, quickly stopping my struggles as i do not wish to cause you any satisfaction if i can help it. "Someone will come in....you'll be caught..." i stammer, trying to put you off, "If you leave now i won't tell.." even as i'm saying this i feel you bind my hands above my head, beginning to squirm once more as i try to get them free.

My tight black dress has ridden up to my hips revealing my slender, hose-covered legs. The bodice hugs my body and 36DD breasts, which sit snuggly in my bra.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
nathan

"I think I'm going to enjoy taking you," the strangers says as he slides his hands along Lara's smooth little hips. "Let's see your little tits," he says as he simultaneously grabs the hem of her dress and rips it right up the front as Lara gasps in surprise.

"Oh bloody fuck," Lara thinks to herself. "Here we go again."
Old 01-03-2007, 09:03 PM   #7
nathan

Remarkably, Lara had been raped several times before. "Why me??!?" she wondered again. "It's not like I have a sign on my chest that says 'Rape me'."

Yet at the same time, in a perverse kind of way, she almost liked it. Don't get me wrong, she DIDN'T WANT to be raped, but she did often fantasize about rape... and part of her, when she knew it was inevitable, would kind of relax and let it happen.

The stranger's next trick was producing a small pocket knife, which he quickly slid under the fabric of her bra between the two cups. Lara felt the back of the cool steel blade against her skin, and in a moment he had cut through the elastic with his sharp blade, as the bra fell to Lara's sides.

Last edited by nathan; 01-03-2007 at 09:11 PM.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #8
Timorous_tiger

Lara stared up at the ceiling, trying to concentrate on anything but what he was doing, letting out a cry of alarm as her dress was torn to shreds. "You better leave....someone will come to check on me and...and.." she trailed off as her eyes fell upon the knife he had taken out, becoming very still as he placed it between her cups and cut the material in two, the cups falling away to reveal her shapely breasts.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:42 PM   #9
nathan

"I'm not going anywhere - not yet - and neither are you. Look at me, Lara. You can't pretend I'm not here, or that this is not happening..." his voice was stern.

"Now, we're going to start with getting these nipples nice and hard." The stranger grabbed Lara's nipples firmly with each hand, still sitting over her hips. Let's see how you like them played with. He started to roll them gently between his thumbs and forefingers, then caressing the sides of her breasts with his fingers. He felt her nipples begin to swell. "Maybe they'll get harder if I'm harder with them," he added, beginning to pull Lara's left nipple towards the ceiling, holding it very firmly now. He released her tit momentarily, allowing it to spring back to her young chest, reverberating from the stretching. He then slapped the left breast with his right hand, his palm catching both the fleshy side and her reddening nipple with the strike.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #10
Timorous_tiger

Lara reluctantly lowered her gaze to the face of her attacker, grimacing at his words she closed her eyes as she felt his fingers close around her sensitive nipples, feeling them begin to harden against her will. Her eyes snapped open at his next words about to open her mouth and protest but too late, he was drawing her breast up into a pyramid, her nipple stretching and becoming painfully sensitive.

She let out a faint breath of relief only to feel his hand slap hard against her flesh, making her yelp softly.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
nathan

He squeezed her right breast firmly and admired both her nipples as they swelled and stiffened involuntarily with his assault.

The stranger moved swiftly as he lifted himself off of her hips, stood briefly at the side of her bed, pulling the elastic of her panties out about 4 inches from her right hip. With the knife in his hand again, he slit the panties from top to bottom and tossed the useless fabric over her left leg, partially exposing her young mound. Not completely satisfied with his efforts, he reached across her and slit the left side of her panties, and let the limp fabric fall between her thighs, exposing her fully.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #12
Timorous_tiger

Lara's eyes remained closed, her head turned to the side as she felt him continue to squeeze and manhandle her breasts. Then she felt his weight lift from her hips, leaving her free to escape, but before she could move she felt the elastic of her panties stretch and then relax as the fabric was cut. Half exposed she gasped and tried to close her legs, attempting to sheild herself from view as the remainder of her panties were cut off.

Wasting no time, she rolled from the bed and scrambled to her feet, hoping to reach the door and scream for help before he caught her.