Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-25-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
Overkill

Overkill has initial reputation
Default The party continues (overkill and gaggirl - aka demi and george)

..."Up to the right, last door on the left." I choke a sob down, realising that Im about to have the most terrible time of my life.

The expectation of what is about to happen, along with the adrenaline flowing through my body from the struggle has definitely aroused all of my senses. I am sure you can feel my hardness against your ass through your skimpy white dress.

As I get you to the door of your bedroom, your body arches in resistence one more time - I tighten my hold around your neck, and remind you of the consequences for not co-operating again. I feel you whimper as you give in to me again.

Once we get through the door, I throw you down against the bed. I grab the chair from in front of your dresser, and jam it underneath the door handle to ensure we do not get disturbed by anyone.

I see you looking across the room towards the ensuite - and bark at you to stay exactly where you are - as I grab my baton and hold it menacingly in the air. Your sobbing starts to get louder now - and the fear has you visibly shaking.

Let the fun begin !
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you throw me on the bed and leave me there bouncing as you shore the doorknob.

Immediately I look to my ensuite with its nice big window that opens onto a balcony, but when I look at you again your staring coldly at me with a weapon.

Im crying now

"what are you going to do?" images of you coming at me and beating me to death flash through my mind, and I go white and cold all over from fear. You see me visibly shaking.

"what are you all doing here?! why are you doing this??"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 06:46 AM   #3
Overkill

'Shut up you whiney whore - the less you talk the better this will be' I warn you as I move over to the bed.

I drag you by your arms to the end of the bed, then sit over your chest and grab my handcuffs from my utility belt. I slap the cuffs around your wrists and tie them to the head of the bed so that there is no escaping for you.

I then rip your underwear off, and shove them into your mouth - That should shut you up I think to myself.

My hard on is raging beneath my pants, but I want to make you struggle some more beneath me - and fill you with fear.

I rip the front of your dress open - and expose both of your breasts .. hmmm they're real I notice.. I can't wait to be biting on these while I fuck you later on I tell you while groping them.

I then move my attention to your inner thighs, and start rubbing my hand up inside you're leg, getting ever closer to your pussy - you start to shake and whimper more now...
Old 12-28-2006, 05:50 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

when I feel your hand moving up my thigh, I spit out the cloth and and scream at you, in such langauge you havent heard a girl using before now. I buck under you, my fear giving way to rage.

it unbalances you because its so sudden, like flicking on a switch. and though I am stuck to the bed, it doesnt stop me connecting my huge plastic boots with any part of your body I can get and a hard as I can , screaming all the while for help, but too quickly, my screaming gives way to tears of frustration.....
Old 12-30-2006, 06:46 PM   #5
Overkill

There's that struggling I was looking for - now I am really turned on.

I let you have your struggle for a short time - and watch your frustration grow...
I grab you by the face with my large hands and stare coldly into your eyes - 'I suggest you don't try screaming anymore bitch, otherwise I might have to shut you up permanantly' - you look defiantly into my eyes as if you are thinking of a reply - but my slap to the side of your face makes you think twice.

I stand up again, and undo my trousers and let my hard cock out. I see you choke back some more sobs as I walk over to you.. I roughly grab you by the face again - and tell you that you are to suck me like your life depends on it - and that you better make it enjoyable, or else you will regret it. You try to turn your head away in vain, but I just force your face around and prise your mouth open - with that I shove my large engorged cock deep into your mouth...
Old 12-31-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

YOu force mye to look into your face, your eyes are cold and hard like your voice, telling me youll shut me up permanently if I scream anymore. Crying, my mouth opens and I cant help myself I want to say someth-

SLAP

It stops me short, and the taste of blood forms in my mouth from my sharp teeth.

You hop away from me, your eyes never leaving me, and begin undressing.

WHen I see your hard weapon spring from your dropped trousers, I choke back yet another sob and scramble back up towards the bed in an effort to get as far away from you as possible. I shake my head slowly from side to side, my eyes lined with tears. I squeeze my legs together and cross my ankles instinctively.

"No no no please dont" I beg, before curling up in a ball with my arms awkwardly cuffed there. I rattle them and try to slide my wrists out, tpo dismay they only become pink and swollen. no hope here -these are police issue!

I bury my head in my arms and cry softly, trying hard to block out the sound of your footfalls closer then next to me. SUddenly you roughly grab my hair and force my chin up, telling me to I have to suck you. YOur hands are then on my face, and then forcing my tense jaw apart.

YOur threats sound so sincere. I mentally block out whats happening, but my body wilts and my skin crawls as you am yourself in past my lips. I taste you in my mouth, feel you sliding against my tongue, smell your foreighness this close to me.

I gag almost straight awa, as you force yourself to the back of my throat and fix my face there with a fistful of hair. I try to force my jaw to relax, and focus on pretending your my lover, using my lips and tongue expertly. Maybe youll let me go after your done.

I just hope that when you go, you leave me alive, and dont leave me cufffed to the bed with the door open while my invaded house is still crawling with maniacs. There are so many screams coming from out there....
Old 01-04-2007, 06:32 AM   #7
Overkill

The feel of my cock sliding in and out of your mouth is driving me wild , along with the look of dismay and shame I can see on your face whilst guiding your head via the fistfull of hair I have in my hand.

I keep this going for a few minutes - with the occasional deep thrust to the back of your throat. I start to feel a tightness in my balls - and decide there is a much better place for me to deposit my load, so I withdraw from your mouth and fling your head back down on the bed.

I now force my body on top of you, and push your legs apart with one hand - while holding your throat with the other. I feel you struggle as I am forcing your legs open - but the struggling is all in vain, and as I take a tighter hold around your throat, I feel your struggling subside a little.

Once your body is in the position I want - I force my rock hard cock to the opening of your pussy - you whimper again, and the tears are rolling down your cheeks, as you anticipate what is about to come to you.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:36 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

As soon as you pull your dick out of my mouth I'm coughing, but now its cut off with your tigh fingers there, gripping me hard.
O hgod I know what comes next!

no no no no NO!! please! I mouth silently, face going pink. neck straining under the pressure. I shake my head from side to side, tears in my eyes, gasping breaths stolen only when you soften your grip momentarily.

I dont feel your other hand moving my legs apart, but I feel when you move your body heavily ontop of mine and look into my eyes with dilated pupils. it horrifies me that emptiness!

Lost in them for the moment I dont feel you when your pressing against my pussy lips. Again you let go lightly, and I whimper in fear. Bieng lost in your black wells only makes the shock so much worse when you thrust into me HARD, my eyes opening wide, mouth open in a silent screm. of course nothing comes out because of your choke hold.

Mercifully you let my throat go and I gasp for air under you. theres not enough air for crying, and it takes my mind off your abuse of my womanhood as you continually thrust yourself into me as deep and hard as you can!
Old 01-08-2007, 07:39 AM   #9
Overkill

'Fuck this feels good' I think to myself as I am reaming your hot tight pussy. I can't remember how long it's been since I've been in someone as firm and toned as you. Your struggling before hand only enhanced my anticipation and excitement, and now your tenseness from the shock has only made it better again for me.

I release my hand from around your throat - and am pleasantly surprised that you don't start screaming like a banshee at me again.. Perhaps my threats and the realisation that you are unable to stop me have sunken in. You still squirm beneath me, and try and turn your head - so that is good.

I grab your face and hold it still, and force my tongue into your mouth - exploring the insides of your mouth - and taking in your sweet fresh smell and taste is definitely getting me closer and closer to the edge...
Old 01-11-2007, 01:35 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel every inch of you up inside of me, over and over again as you pull yourself out and ram yourself back in. IM ashamed that my body gives myself away, that it feels good... your thrusting just gets easier. I continue to struggle underneath your heav body pinning me down

yoru whole body touches every part of me and i loathe having my control taken from me and forced to endure my body betraying me as well

your hand removed from my throat givesm e freedome to breath, and I do in rasps. Ihate looking at you, the twisted smile, cold eyes, the look of lust on your face. I turn my head, but you push it back again and your hard lips are on mine, forcing your tongue into my mouth

"GRMRMMmmm!!" I screw my face up and try moving my face away in vain. OUr lips break free and I scream out

"Noo!!" You hear the disgust in my tone. Or is it anger? I scream frustration, twisting my wrists angrily against the bedhead. "FUcking STOP!! You wont get away with this"

I do feel angry, Im practically boiling. YOu take your big hands and grab my hips tightly enough ensure ill have bruises to remember you by, and kneeling begin to really fuck me hard!