Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #41
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

"Possibly," she said, "I'd have to have some time to think about it. What pose would you like me in, Master?" She smiled, a little crooked, hoping her breasts really did shine a bit.
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #42
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Can you try cupping your breasts like you were offering yourself?" Larzaius asked he really wanted to fuck her, especially after hearing that she might actually enjoy being owned and forced, no let her decide that is what she wants, for now I have a better idea. "Well tell you what I can give you a little sample of the cream right now and you can tell if its alright with you" he said he pushed the beeper on the phone. "Vivette can you bring a small sample of the root for our guest, thank you dear"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #43
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She cupped her breasts, leaned forward a bit, like an old pin up girl, her cute little ass sticking up a bit. "Like this? Girls don't ever really want to be slaves do they? Fantasize about crying being tied down while someone uses them and experiments on them? Nice girls don't think about things like that... about wanting someone to be like the doctor, examining them, then not stopping when they beg them to stop."
Old 04-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #44
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oh you would be surprised" Larzaius replied clearly enjoying her curiousity in the subject. He decided to take a little bit of a chance with her. Vivette entered and looked at him curiously he nodded and she approached Emily with a small dish with a little bit of cream in it. "Now Emily hold real still while Vivitte puts this on your nipples. Vivitte sighed knowing the cream would arouse her a bit and make her easier to manipulate. She hoped that Larzaius would let her stay for the fun.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #45
unwillingsatin

Emily blushed, being seen naked by the pretty made made her want to cover her nipples and then she thought about her lower regions and how they might be a little slick. She straightened up, closed her eyes. She wasn't sure why tears slipped from her eyes as the other woman's fingers traced the cream over her untouched pink nipples. The sensation was sweet tingling, but then it grew warmer, almost to warm and she moaned, begging wordlessly. She shifted from one foot to the other, almost whimpering as the cream started a deep ache in her breasts, but she didn't move away. "It kinda hurts, burns and aches a little."
Old 04-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #46
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Vivette looked at her Master who nodded giving her permission to continue, Vivette took more of the cream on her finger "Oh poor Madame" she then blew on the already sensative nipples and as soon as Emily reacted she rubbed some on her pussy to. She kept her fingers over the suprised Emily while slowly licking her left nipple. "There that's better, see you're getting even wetter now."
Old 04-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #47
unwillingsatin

Emily jumped back, eyes wide with surprise. Her nipples felt like they were made of light, both sweet and sharp.... the cream that touched her clit already burned.. the movement by the other woman had been so sudden. More tears slipped down Emily's face and she felt more embarrassed and ashamed than she'd ever felt in her life... that woman had touched her where only her husband should touch her! Hands covering her aching breasts, breast that hadn't even had the full treatment yet, she jumped back, ran into a wall set to reflect the lights, felt cornered. Lips trembling, she whispered, "I want to go home now. I can't.. I'm not.. I'm not ..."
Old 04-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #48
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Vivette pushed her against the wall and cut off her whimpering with a violent kiss all the while still rubbing her wet pussy with one hand and groping her tits with the other. Larzaius started stroking his cock enjoying the show, he would let Vivette have some more fun before interceeding "You say you're not but look how wet you're getting," she hissed sticking her fingers inside Emily. "You're just a little submissive slut, like me."
Old 04-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #49
unwillingsatin

It was her first kiss. Her resistance to Vivette's kiss finally melted and she opened her mouth, letting the other woman's tongue into her. Cornered, she wiggled, but that only opened her legs more for those strong fingers that spread her labia apart, went right to the silken heated honey she'd never shared with anyone. She cried, her hands on Vivette's shoulders, trying to push her away, to stop her from touching that small little breast as it ached and burned. "No! Stop! Please! I can't! Oh god, please don't touch me! I'm sorry! I'll be good! I'm sorry! Stop!"
Old 04-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #50
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Oh you'll be good alright, if you want the burning to stop," she quickly took her fingers and jammed them in Emily's mouth coating her tounge with her own juices. "Now little slut if you want the burning to stop your going to have to take my panties off and eat my pussy" she walked onto a table with her legs spread. Larzaius stroked his cock watching Emily try to resist the cream and that was only the first treatment. He was amused how despite the burning sensation Emily wanted desperately to play with herself.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #51
unwillingsatin

Emily wanted the burning to stop! She wanted the throbbing in her clit and her virgin vagina to top too and now her tongue was starting. She held her breasts close to her chest, her legs pressed tightly together as she sobbed... she'd been betrayed! She only hoped her daddy never found out about this, or any of her friends... She could just imagine her friends jeering at her, being willing to touch her or use her because maybe she was that kind of woman... She sobbed. She'd never ever tasted another woman before, but she wanted the burning to stop... and then maybe they'd let her go home! They weren't going to keep her all weekend! It was hard to walk with her legs pressed so tightly together and... she didn't want that man to see her naked backside either... Crying, her lips trembling, she to the table and reached shaking fingers under the other woman's panties, to pull them down.... "Then can I go home? Please?"
Old 04-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #52
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Lick my pussy little slut, and touch yourself the more you resist the harder it will be on you in the long run, if you do a good job I'll tell you how to make the burning stop, here's a hint stop resisting the urge to touch yourself" she put her waist up eagerly awaiting Emily's tounge. Larzaius moved closer his hard erection in full view.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #53
unwillingsatin

Trembling, she leaned forward and just barely brushed her lips over the other woman's slick pussy, but then she caught sight of Master's cock and fear got the better of her! She needed a doctor for whatever it was that they'd done! She wasn't going to let him take her virginity. She cried out, jumped back and searched for the door. If she could get out of the room... out of the house... her driver would help her! Her dad would just have to live with the political fall out.. she broke and ran towards where she thought the door was.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:21 AM   #54
Larzaius
Privileged Member

It was amusing to watch her run she wasn't going to get far the more she aggreivated the more the need overtook her she was barely down the hall when she couldn't help but start fondling her breasts. She stopped she couldn't run anymore her pussy was too hot too wet she had to touch, to cool it down, she wanted to cum so badly. She hardly noticed Vivette and Larzaius walking slowly over to her. "You can run all you want, but the truth is your father knew I was going to do this too you. And only I have the cure if you want you are going to have to crawl into the next room and beg for forgiveness" Larzaius opens a door in the hallway and motioned for her to follow, she didn't want to do anything but put the fire out.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #55
Larzaius
Privileged Member

For some reason she wasn't doing as Vivette fantasized. She was fast but Vivette was faster then she looked and she pounced on Emily who are already having troubling running with a throbbing clit. "We could have done this the easy way, but you were stupid," Vivette slapped her ass hard with her right hand and started to drag the struggling girl to another room that was closer. She was stronger then she looked. Vivette smiled and knew that soon the girl would be begging to do anything for them. She spun her around and slammed her against the wall slapping her breasts. Then slapping her legs attacking the cream infected areas.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #56
unwillingsatin

Emily screamed, trying to reach the door, terrified of what might happen. The slap on her has burned in an entirely different way, sent a different kind of pleasure to her clit. She struggled, but was easily dragged into this other room. Her hands pushed and slapped lightly at Vivette. "Stop! It hurts!" Each slap where the cream had started to work its changes burned in actual painful ways, flashing and jumping. Emily's slender legs kicked weakly. "What are you doing? I can't do these things! My daddy will get you for this! Help!"
Old 04-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #57
Larzaius
Privileged Member

So involved with the struggle that she didn't see that this was the medical exam room that Larzaius used for his treatments. Vivette kept attacking her nipples and pussy and he knew she was suffering a mix of pleasure and pain with just a hint of fear. As the two girls wrestled he went to his operating table and made sure the clasps where ready. He turned to see Vivette had wrestled Emily to her knees on the ground, her shaved and exposed pussy in Emily's face "Now apolagize and ask to lick my pussy you little slut, or the pain will be a lot worse,"
Old 04-13-2012, 12:59 AM   #58
unwillingsatin

Emily pressed her hands against Vivette's thighs, too weak to push away, throbbing and burning over her body, thinking this was as bad as it could possibly get... The scent of the other woman drew her, excited her, but she didn't understand her own excitement. She was a proud and entitled person who didn't really understand that her secret fantasies of being a slave were deeper in her being than she'd ever willingly admit. Brilliant red curls surrounded her blushing, innocent face. "I am not a slut! I'm saving myself for my husband! I'm going to have beautiful children! A home and a life you'd never understand!"
Old 04-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #59
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Vivette looked down at her "I can smell your juices flowing from here, you want to do this, you even admitted to wanting to be controlled, look at your nipples look how erect they are" Vivette waved her pussy in Emily's face knowing it was only a matter of time before the young girl either licked her pussy, started touching herself or both. She took a quick glance at her Master who nodded indicating that they were being filmed. It was just a matter of days before Emily would be begging to service them. She decided to toy with the girl make her give in so she would go home wondering about how she felt.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 AM   #60
unwillingsatin

Emily didn't want to! But they were making her! She had to do it to protect her family... her shy little tongue reached out to begin licking and exploring Vivette's pussy, caressing her clit, tasting the other woman's excitement. Her cheeks blushed brilliantly, so intense was her embarrassment that even her ass began to feel warm. She'd do what they asked... they'd let her go! Everything would be okay.