Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2015, 02:20 AM   #1
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Belle's Turn

‘Let’s go through the car wash!’ I exclaimed as I was driving Belle home, looking at her palish skin hidden by her black dress. Her dark red hair covered her neck. How I wanted that freckle covered neck.
‘Okay’ she replied.

We pulled into the car wash. Looking at the list of different types of washes, I found which one was going to take the longest and chose it.

After driving into the car wash, the car started getting covered in soap. This was now the time for doing what I had come here for. I undid my seat beat and began to move over. Belle tensed up.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked with a panicked tone.
‘What do you think?’ I responded.
I leant over the top of her and pulled the lever to lower her seat, undoing her seat belt on the way.

‘James, stop it!’ she yelled.
‘Why? What makes you think I’d want to do that? Just try and enjoy it.’ I replied.

Now being on top of Belle, I used my force to hold her down. I slid my hand up her back and undid her bra. Belle squirmed and fought as hard as she could, but it was no use for someone like me. Unbuttoning her shirt and lifting her bra up revealed her beautifully formed breasts. It was amazing how beautiful Belle was, she was truly stunning. With every squirm Belle did, her breasts wobbled almost like jelly.

While Belle continued to hit me, I started licking and sucking on her nipples. She started to moan and her hands fell onto the seat. Reaching around to the back seat pocket, I pulled out the duct tape I kept. Now that Belle was getting weak I was able to duct tape one hand to each of the head rest poles.

‘I fucking hate you, you sick fuck’ she yelled at me.
‘I bet. But anyways, that’s enough talk from you.’ I replied. I grabbed some more tape and covered her mouth, her muffled screams and struggling turning me on.

While sucking on her breasts I slid my hand down her pants and began to violate her vagina, finding her clit with my middle finger. She moaned loudly. I grinned while looking at her and said ‘Now that’s a good slave’.

After a few minutes passed Belle’s movements weren’t of resisting but of ecstasy. Her body tensed up and a new scream was heard. This scream was not of pain, but of pleasure. Belle had climaxed and let out a giant moan. For her, she thought it was over, for me, it had only just begun. I continued to masturbate her, now harder than ever. She started to cry as she realised that her night was not ending, but only just beginning. As the car wash grew close to an end, Belle grew weak. Her body couldn’t handle the multiple orgasms she had to endure.

I threw a cover over Belle and drove out of the car wash. Knowing which places were quiet and which were not, I drove to a local park.
While Belle was laying on the seat, I jumped into the back. Now was the time for me to get exactly what I wanted. I undid my fly and dropped my pants. Belle’s eyes widen although her body was too weak to react.
Belle tried to turn her head away but after a couple of rubs below she went back to her passive state, being too weak to fight any feelings flowing though her. At this point, I pinched her nose so she had to breathe through her mouth. Instantly her mouth opened and I was in. Belle had no choice but to use her oral muscles to pleasure me. Belle did exactly that, and while she did, I continued to rub her so that she would remain submissive. I started to rub myself to increase the pleasure and soon enough I blew into her mouth, grabbing her head so she couldn’t move. Looking down at her I saw her throat move as I continued to force her to swallow my load. Tears came rushing out of her eyes.

I withdrew my manhood and with a sulky voice, I heard her say ‘Why?’
‘Because… I could.’ I replied.

I took Belle home, and reminded her ‘Should this ever get out, remember, there will be consequences.’
Old 04-11-2015, 04:36 PM   #2
SlickDick

SlickDick has initial reputation

Nice.. Very Nice
SlickDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:06 AM   #3
Hypatia

Hypatia has initial reputation

Brings back so many memories of 'parking' with the boy friend and finding how many extra hands he seemed to develop while we kissed ... and then my decisions - protect my boobies or try and keep his hands out from under under my skirt - or to surrender and enjoy. You just have to love dating.

nice story and well described, thank You for the memories
Hypatia is offline   Reply With Quote