Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #161
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

As your lips reach my face, I quickly bury my mouth on top of your lovely red lips. My tongue quickly crawl inside your open mouth like a snake, capturing your little tongue as its prey, it twisted and swirl around your soft tongue.

While I keep occupying your sweet mouth, my hand quickly reach to your creamy white breast, squeezing it hard while my finger rubbing on your already stiffed pink nipple. After a long kiss, satisfied with your respond, I let go of your busy breathing mouth.

“That’s my good little slut, did you say you want me to suck on your nipple and touch your little hole? As a reward, I will fulfill your wish now.” I push your body down to the bed, then I place my mouth onto your ample breast. My hand also act in the same paste, as it reach down on your swollen slit, while I thrust my finger deep into your wet little hole, my thumb keep rubbing on your tender clit.

“Now tell me babe, what position Jack like to use in this bed to make love to you? Missionary, doggystyle, or something else?” As my cock urge to be place inside your little wet hole, I whisper into your ears as I continue fingering your drench slit.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #162
Taking it

You kiss me-thrusting your tongue into my mouth to meet mine-you kiss me like a lover not a rapist-i feel cheap and disgusted with myself.

You push me back onto the bed 'I'll fulfil your wishes now-you want me to suck your nipples?' you gloat-taking my nipple into your mouth you suck it hard and at the same time sweep your tongue over it-causing me pleasure.

Your hand moves between my legs-'MMMM' you murmur as you touch my soaked sex-your thumb rubbing and pleasuring my clit-circling-pressing-and then your fingers slide into me-sliding in and out with ease as i'm so wet.

I moan-my body letting me down again-excited by your touch-i become more wet-you finger me harder-my clit is on fire as you probe it hard with your skilled fingers.

'Tell me what position Jack makes love to you' you breathe heavily-whilst continuing with your fingers onto me -'Doggy style?Missionary?-something kinky?'

You push your fingers hard up inside me-and rub and press down hard on my clit-my body can't take it and i moan loudly.

I'm almost embarrased to say Jack and i have only made love in the missionary position-i've never wanted or felt comfortable with anything else-although the way my body is reacting now-responding to your touch-you would maybe not believe me.

As my orgasm comes and i coat your fingers-i moan out loud-but manage to say quietly 'Missionary'-before another wave of pleasure engulfs me as you finger me harder and tease my clit.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #163
darksinner

“Did you say missionary? I can’t hear your very well. Oh, guess you cant hold your dirty desire for me any longer, didn’t you my little horny slut? Look at how much you have cum, and the messy you make in my finger.” I pull out my juice covered dripping wet finger from your little pink hole, and place it in front of your face.

“Have you ever taste your own juice, babe? If not, here is good chance, now lick my finger clean and have a good taste on your own juice, babe.” I speak as I place my dripping wet finger onto your sexy red lips.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:11 PM   #164
Taking it

You start to laugh and pull your fingers from me-'Look how much i've made you cum-you little slut' you sneer-angry and bitter tears fill my eyes.

'Ever tasted your own juice baby-here-have a go'-with that you hold your wet fingers to my face-before placing them onto my lips.

I close my lips together and hope you won't make me do it
Old 11-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #165
darksinner

“Whats the matter bitch? You want to get shock again? If not, you better get sucking!” Growing impatient of your respond, I place the camera on the table next to the bed, and pinch your nose with my hand. By squeezing on it hard, soon you run out of air, and your mouth was force to open up to breath.

Seeing the chance, my dripping wet fingers quickly find their way into your open mouth, while grabbing your soft tongue with two of my fingers, my other fingers went deep inside your mouth and moving around to unload the juice into your mouth.

“Fucking bitch, hows your juice taste like, better than the juice mix with my cum before, or my piss and your own piss?” After most of your juice went down your mouth, I withdraw my hand, and slap your face hard.

“Now do you want me to take Jacks place and fuck you with missionary position on the bed where you and Jack made love? You better tell me the right answer, otherwise Im sure you will regret it. I don’t want a just yea and no answer, I want you to tell me clearly what you want me to do to you, understand bitch?”
Old 11-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #166
Taking it

You shout at me- pinching my nose-i can't not open my mouth as i can't breathe-as i do-you push your fingers into my mouth onto my tongue-forcing me to taste my own juice.

I feel sick-degraded-god i hate you as you ask me if it tastes better than my own piss-or yours-or better than your cum-luckily you're not bothered by an answer-as you're too busy stroking my own cum onto my tongue.

You slap my face-hard-it stings like crazy-'Ouch' i yell instinctively.

You demand i tell you how i want you to fuck me-i stare at you-'don't you mean rape' i think silently-dreading that i have to tell you how i want you to rape and violate me.

I can't decide-if i say slowly and gently-it'll last longer-and would be more like an act of love than what it actually is-rape. But if i say hard-i'm scared you'll hurt me-but i know it excites you and it'll be over quicker.

The dilema swirling round in my mind i swallow hard and make a decision.

'Take me hard-i'm wet and need your cock' i say trying to sound convincing 'I need you in me fast-i want you to cum quickly-i'm so wet for you'

I cross my fingers hoping you'll believe me-and offer silent prayers i've made the right choice-and it'll be a quick rape and not too brutal.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-28-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #167
darksinner

Hearing what you said make my hard cock laying on your smooth flat belly throb harder, but that answer is not good enough, I want you to say something more humiliating on camera.

“So you want me to fuck your little hole, but why should I fuck you? Because you love me so much, so you want me to fuck you, babe? Go on, tell me you love me so much that you want me to take Jacks place and fuck you. I want you to say it loud and clear.” I whisper in your ear, as my hand keep squeezing your tender mound of flesh.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #168
Taking it

I smile inwardly-you seem to have taken my lies-and you position yourself between my spread legs-but then my power is stripped right from me.

'Tell me why you want me to fuck you-look in the camera-say why' you insist.Your hand gently squeezing onto my breasts-then trailing down to my pussy-then back up to my breast again.

'Is it because you love me so much?-tell me-it is that isn't it?-you want me to take Jack's place and fuck you because you love me more-say it-say it loud and clear'.

I look at you-your gloating sneering face-your power over me-i hate it all-and though my body has betrayed both myself and Jack-my heart never will.

'No' i state clearly shocking myself -'I won't say that Max-do what you want to me-but i'll never say those words to you-i hate you not love you'.

I know i'll be raped brutally-beaten badly-but i can't betray Jack.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #169
darksinner

“What did you said, bitch! Your body belong to me now, you will do anything I tell you too! You don’t have a fucking choice, you are nothing but a fuck meat to me!” I was very angry by your respond. I quickly pull your body up and turn your body around, so now you face is on the bed, and your ass and pussy helplessly expose to me.

You were trying to struggle and turn around, but I quickly place my knee on your back, and pressing all my body weight onto it. My weight focus through knee, the force is so hard that you become even hard to breath. After having you under my control, I take out the cell phone size electric shocker, and thrust the front part deep into your soaking wet hole. When the front part of shocker enter your hole, the hard stretching on your flesh making you screaming hard.

“Im going to fucking fry your meat hole, bitch! Lets see how much pain you can take!” I turn the voltage of the shocker up a notch, and press the button. The electric wave send through your body making you squeal in great pain. After a few second I release the button, and the shock is still going around your shaking body and giving you a burning pain.

“That’s just the start, we still have 10 level to go, bitch! The next one will be 2 time more painful than this one. If you don’t give me what I want to hear, I will fry you to dead!” I yanking up your hair, as I shout on you.

Then when your breathing become normal again, I let go of hair, and lean down to your ear.

“Come on, babe. I don’t want to hurt you like that. Just say what I want to hear, you don’t have to mean it, it can be a lie for all I care.” I gently pat on your hair and whisper in your ear.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #170
Taking it

You are furious-i knew you would be-screaming and yelling you flip me over and force me face down onto the bed-exposing my ass and pussy to you.

I feel something inserted into me-it's the shocker-as you send the electric currents surging through my body i squeal in pain-my body once more twisting and contorting.

You do it again and again-forcing the shocker into my pussy-it sends wave after wave through my body.

Finally releasing it you become softer-trying to cajole me into doing what you want.-'you can lie if you want-just say what i want to hear' you gently pat my hair.

I stand firm 'No Max-i can't-and i won't-this is one time you won't break me'-i look up at the photo of Jack-and feel renewed determination.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #171
darksinner

Seeing you act so tough even under the pain, I was still very angry. However I will have plenty of times to get my revenge on you, and now making you willing fuck me in your house will be a good enough start of all the other things to come.

“Fine then, you don’t have to say it, babe. But Im very hard now, and need to get off quickly. So what do you say you help me get off quick, then I will leave you alone for now?” I release my knee from your back and pull your body back around. Now you head is facing the ceiling, you breath heavily to recover from the shock, and your body too exhaust to even move.

“Now, help me get my cock inside your little hole, if you want this to be over soon, babe.” I kneeling on top of your exhausted body, rubbing on your soft breast with my hands, while my cock is just inches away above your abused slit, waiting for your hands to guide me inside.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #172
Taking it

I feel triumphant-at last i've won!-maybe a small battle-but a battle won never the less.

As you turn me over you say you'll rape me-then leave me alone-i just want you to go so will do anything-the sense of victory still burning inside of me

You start teasing my breasts-'Guide my cock in' you order-too weak to fight-and my body still reeling from the shock of the electric surges-i take your cock and guide you into my sex.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #173
darksinner

“That’s a good girl, babe.” Feeling your warm soft hand warp around my pulsing hard cock and lead it to your little pink hole, I lean down my head whispering into your ear while kissing on your cheek.

From the angle of the camera, your hand guiding my cock inside your slit can be record perfectly, it will seem like two lover making love instead of raping.

As your hand guide the burning tip of my hard meat spear into the opening your tender pussy lips, I thrust hip and make my cock deeper inside your little tight hole. Since the shocker have stretch part of your slit, and your pink little hole seem to adjust to bigger cock from all the brutal raping, my whole cock is easily ram inside your drenched slit.

Once my cock is fully bury inside your warm juice slit, I feel your little hole contract tightly around my throbbing cock. Feeling your tightness inside, I begin to thrust my cock in and out of your little hole.

“Oh, your hole feel very good, its as tight as before. Now hold me with your arm, and warp your legs around my waist, that will make me cum faster, babe.” Planning to make this more like making love than raping I suggest you to help me cum faster.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:00 PM   #174
Taking it

As I help you enter me you slide in easily-partly because i'm so wet-and partly because of the damage the shocker has caused.

Strangely you deliver gently strokes-like you don't want to hurt me-moving slowly and gently inside me.

'I'm sure you want me gone tonight' you whisper 'Wrap your legs around my waist-i'll come quicker-then i'll leave you.

Eager to get you away from me-my marital bed and my house i do it-wrapping my slender legs around your waist as you move slowly and rhytmically into my pussy-the position allowing deeper penetration-and i feel my pussy clench around your cock-i get wetter with each slow thrust you give to my pussy

Last edited by Taking it; 11-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #175
darksinner

Seeing you willing and unsuspiciously follow my order, my cock throbbing even more inside your warm juicy hole. Feeling your soft arms embracing on my back, your sexy long legs warp tightly around my waist, I start to pick up the thrust a bit, but not too much to hurt you. Your sexy legs warp around my waist make my cock went even deeper inside your tight hole than ever. As my slowly rhythmical thrusting inside your pink hole, more juice begin to flow down on my cock and onto the bed cover. Your moaning become more frequently, seeing my chance, I quickly move my hand down to your swollen clit, and gentle rubbing on it as I keep thrusting my cock in and out of your pink slit. Soon can see pure lust and pleasure appear in your deep blue eyes, and your hold on me is even tighter.

“You like that, don’t you, babe.” I whisper as I lean down and kiss your sexy red lips. This time you go alone willing with my mouth, your mind has fallen into a ecstasy and this time you even respond back to me with your tongue.

However as we are busy kissing, the phone on the table next to the bed ring, I quickly get up a bit from your body with my cock is still inside your pink hole, I take a look at the caller id, and it show the name Jack.

“Go on answer it, babe. Its from Jack. If you don’t want to answer it, I will.” I grab the phone to the bed with my hand and place it on your ear. While urge you to answer I continue my slow ramming inside your wet slit.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #176
Taking it

Even though i know you're raping me-taking my body without my consent-somehow you're different-you don't seem to want to hurt me-you're more gentle-and it reminds me of Jack-you're taking your time-slow gentle thrusts-caressing not mauling my breasts-and as you press your mouth to mine for a searching kiss-i respond-allowing my tongue to slide into your mouth-wrapping my legs around you tighter.

It's been a long time since i've been loved-Jack and i haven't been able to make love for a while-and my only contact sex wise has been with you-and that has always been a rape of brutal proportions-so i welcome the calmness and softness of your approach.

You begin to push a little harder into me-still not hurting me-it's strange seeing this gentler side to you-and as your hand slides down to my clit i moan in pleasure.

You begin sliding in and out of me and increasing your touch to my clit-teasing me-touching me then letting your fingers move away-before returning them to my swollen clit-my moans of ecstasy become louder-more frequent-i'm lost in the pleasure you're giving me-as you continue-and your hand caresses my breast and nipple-and your mouth kisses mine.

A loud shrill ringing jolts me to my senses-as you look over and notice the caller id flashing-It's Jack.

'Answer it-or i will' you say-lifting the receiver and placing it to my ear.

'Hi baby-did i wake you?' Jack asks softly.

'Ummmm no baby-i was erm erm no you didn't wake me' i struggle to get the words out.

As i speak you move your cock harder into me pushing me up slightly to get deeper inside me-your fingers now hard on my clit.

I let out a small moan.

'Debs-baby-you ok?' Jack enquires 'What's going on baby?'

This is my chance-i should say 'Come home Jack please-i'm being raped repeatedly by Max-i've been gang raped-i need you'-but i don't.

'Debs' he says again 'Have you someone there?'

'No god no-fuck no Jack' i half cry half moan as you start bringing me to climax 'I ermm-well i miss you baby and i'm well -you know-pleasuring myself'

Jack laughs 'Aww Debs-can i listen-it'd turn me on to hear you'

Shit!-i panic-as my moans become more intense-my climax about to explode-'No baby-i wouldn't feel comfortable-you hearing me-it's not the same' i lie desperately.

You push harder onto my clit-god i'm going to cum so hard-my breathing is fast and heavy-your cock hard and deep inside me.

'You sound almost there baby' Jack sighs 'I promise when i get back we'll make love all night-i love you and miss you loads-only 2 days Debs'

'Mmmmm' i struggle-'Can't wait baby'.

'I'll let you go' he says 'Call my name baby-as always'-with that-he's gone.

I chuck the phone onto the bed-and as your cock buries deep into me-and your fingers tease onto my clit-my body shudders violently as my orgasm erupts-flooding my pussy-the bed-and you.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-28-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #177
darksinner

As you talking in the phone with Jack, I keep my ear close to your mouth and the phone, so I can hear everything in your conversation with Jack while I keep fucking you hard on the bed.

After you hang up the phone, I sense you are about to reach your climax, I thrust my hard cock faster and deeper into your wet slit, and my hand finger you hard on your already swollen wet clit. As your juice flow uncontrollably onto my cock and the bed, your body shaking in pleasure, your long sexy wrap tighter on my waist, I know you have cum once again. I stop my thrusting on you little hole, but keep my cock fully bury inside your clenching tight hole. As I slowly move my hips from left to right, making my cock stirring inside your wet slit, I continue to finger softly on your clit to prolong your orgasm.

“You are such a good liar babe, you can even lie to your beloved husband while fucking with another man in the bed where you make love, what will Jack think if he see this video? He would probably think you are cheating on him with me.” As I continue stirring my burning hard cock inside the tender flesh of your wet slit, I chuckle and whisper into your brushed ear.

When you recover from the organism, and I feel your pussy start to responding to my cock, I quickly wrap my hand around your back, and lift your whole body up. While I still keep my cock inside you, I flip your body around and lie down on the bed. Now your exhausted body is on top of me, and you are sitting on my cock like you are riding on a horse.

The sudden change of position make you confuse to react, as you soft breast press against my hard chest, and your breathing heavily next to my face, I begin to thrust my hip, making my cock ramming up and down inside your wet slit.

“Don’t just fucking lie on top of me, bitch. Move your body and ride my like a good little cowgirl. Im close to cum now, so you better ride me like crazy now.” I keep thrusting my hips as I whisper to you again.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-04-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:29 AM   #178
Taking it

After i orgasm you seem intent on taking me further-almost ordering my body to produce multiple orgasms-by swirling your hips so your cock gyrates inside me-you achieve what you want-i cum time and time again-unable to stop the flow from my body.

Your finger still rests on my clit-making my pussy explode-it's something i don't want to happen-but i can't stop it-time and time again i climax.

You taunt me about Jack-how i've just lied to him-and hinting about showing him the video-i feel sick with shame that i've responded to you-given you my orgasms-i weep with the humiliation of what's become of me.

With your cock still hard inside me-my pussy clenches around you tighter-fuck..I wish i could stop my body responding-your hand moves to my back and you flip me over-now i'm on top of you.

You pump into me-hard-relentless-i just sit on top of you not moving-whilst my pussy heaves under the pressure of your throbbing cock pounding into me.

'Ride me' you order-as you keep thrusting 'I'm going to cum'.

Wearily i make a half hearted effort to slide myself up and down your pulsating shaft.

I hear you groan as your hands clasp onto my breasts-i know i'm about to be filled with your seed.

Disgust floods over me and i collapse on top of you sobbing once more.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #179
darksinner

As I command you to ride me, you lift your body up from my chest and start to slide yourself up and down against my pulsing hard cock. Although your movement is not very strong, and you do not seem to ride me with your best effort, still with each slide with your body against my burning hot cock, your creamy white ample breast flipping up and down, it make me even closer to my limit. Seeing your beautiful breast bouncing up and down, I cant help myself but to grab them with both of my hand and squeezing them and rubbing on your perky pink nipple as you continue to ride me.

After a couples of sliding against your soft ass on top of my waist, I feel more juice come out of your wet slit, and when I move my hip faster and ramming my cock deeper insider your pink hole, you let out a loud moan and collapse on top of my body. Feeling you soft breast pressing and sliding against my chest, I warp my arm around your back and hold your body tightly.

“Im going to cum very soon, do you want me to cum all deep inside your pink hole babe? Im going to fill your pussy up with all my hot cum!” I speak as I continue to ram your little tight hole even harder.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-08-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #180
Taking it

You either don't notice-or don't care that i'm not putting much effort into what you've asked me to do-you seem almost triumphant from the phone call and are determined to enjoy this moment-with or without any effort from me.

You continue to ride hard into me-thrusting your hips up so that your cock buries deep into my pussy with every jerking movement you make-as your hands clasp my breasts and i fall onto your chest sobbing-my pussy can't hold on-and my juice flows.

Heartened by the encouragement of my responsive body-you thrust hard and deep-wrapping your arms around me-forcing my body to stay pressed tightly against you.

As you tell me between your excited groans of pleasure that you're going to cum-the words seem to float over my head-as though i'm not really there-'what is happening to me?'-i question myself as you ram me harder and harder-and as i feel your cock tighten-my pussy walls respond-clamping you tight into me-and the first load of your cum shoots deep up into me