Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #121
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

As I pressing the hard tip of my cock harder and harder on your anus, your anus begin to loosen, seeing the chance I quickly grab on the leash on your collar, and pulling on it hard to ram my cock deeper inside your ass.

“Fuck, your ass is so tight, bitch! It feels so fucking good!” When I pull on the leash from your neck hard enough and make my thighs hit your ass cheek, my whole cock finally making it inside your tightest hole. The final thrusting is so hard that it make your whole body bump into the hard bark of the tree, and your tender skin is rubbing hard on the hard bark as I continue pushing and humping on your ass.

Once my whole cock is inside your ass, I can feel your ass is clench tightly around my meat spear, and I can even feel the beer can just a layer of flesh away below my cock.
Without delay, I start to ram my cock in and out of your tight hole, and each time I move I feel the beer can inside your pink hole is effect by my thrusting motion and its moving inside your pussy on its own as well.

My humping on your ass is so hard that, your perk pink nipple flip up and down and force to rub on the sharply rough bark of the tree, and each contact of your nipple and breast touching the bark, a stinging pain is rushed all around your body, adding more pain to your ass rape.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #122
Taking it

You're pushing and pushing against me-i'm unbroken-tight-and you can't get in-you continue in your quest until my hole weakens and you sink your cock into my tightest hole-pulling on the lead you have around my neck.

Sensing your moment you force your entire length into me-i scream in pain as my hole is broken-it excites you and you ram me over and over-sliding your cock almost out of me-before slamming it back into me with force.

You rape me so hard that my breasts begin to rub against the rough bark as my body is moved up and down-the beer can you've inserted into my pussy moves with each thrust you deliver to my anus.

My nipples-breasts-pussy and ass are so sore.

I pray for it to soon be over.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #123
darksinner

As I continue my savage ramming in your tightest hole, the beer can caught the momentum of thrusting and move up and down inside your swollen pussy like a strong vibrator. Due the violation movement of the beer can inside your pussy, your little pink hole start to be dripping wet once again. Juice begin to flow out of your pussy and onto your tight ass, the warm juice relief part of the pain in your sore ass. Once the pain is not so intense, the constant moving beer can create a wave of pleasure in your pink little pussy.

“Fuck, Im close to cum, bitch! Do you want me to cum deep inside your ass?” As I thrust harder and deeper inside your deepest hole, the tightness of your ass make me close to reach my limit,.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-19-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #124
Taking it

I'm feeling a mixture of emotion-my mind is hating this-but my body is feeling pleasure-albeit a combination of pleasure and pain.

My breasts feel like they're being fondled intensely as they push up and down the tree-the beer can is moving against my pussy walls sending waves of pleasure through me-my clit cries out to be touched.

The rape of my ass is still so sore but i'm beginning to lose myself as i rub myself hard against the tree-lost in a mixture of pleasure of pain.

As you tell me you want to drive your cum hard into my tight hole i shout out something i can't believe i'm saying..

'Yes oh yes oh yes' i moan in ecstasy.

I have lost the battle-i'm now yours.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #125
darksinner

Hearing your encouragement, I ram my cock on your tight hole even faster and harder, while one of my hand grope on your breast and my other reach down on your little hard clit, and fingering it as hard as I can.

Not for long, I feel myself ready to explode all inside your little ass, when I was about to finish my last ram, I feel both your ass and pussy contract tightly, and a huge warm jet of juice hitting on my fingering hand. Then I feel a hard push in your little pink pussy, the beer can along with a huge load of juice come rushing our your little hole. The powerful squirt from your climax have make the beer can come flying out of your pussy, and your ass clench so tightly around my cock, making me unleash my huge jet of hot cum deep inside your tightest hole.

As my cock keep throbbing and pulsing to release every single drop of cum into your deepest hole, your ass keep clenching on my stiff meat spear, and squeezing the every last drop of cum into your bottomless hole.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #126
Taking it

You squeeze my breast and your finger seeks out my clit-as you pump harder into me-you pleasure me hard with your fingers-oh god-oh god oh god-i scream out completely losing myself.

As you ram up inside me-my body convulses-the most intense feeling waves over me and i cum-i squirt-with such force my head jolts back and i scream out-the beer bottle is washed from me as the force of my orgasm pushes it out-i writhe against the tree in ecstasy.

I'm desperate for you to cum inside me-and i clench my hole onto your cock-enjoying it as i feel the wave of cum flood from your cock-firing high up into me.

Then i make a massive mistake as my head swimming from my orgasm-lost in my world of pleasure i say..

'Oh Jack-Oh Jack baby-you're so good'..
Old 11-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #127
darksinner

Just when I shot my last drop of cum deep into your ass, I hear you mumbling about Jack. Fuck, you have mistake me with your husband, feeling so piss, I withdraw my cock from your ass, and walk to the side of your body. With my hand holding on your hair and pull your still ecstasy filled face to look at me.

“Damn bitch, open your eyes and see whos fucking your ass and make you squirt like a slut. Its me, Max, not that wimp husband of your.” I slap your face hard with my other hand.

“Now tell me, who make you cum like a slut?” I shouted at your face while yanking your hair up higher.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #128
Taking it

My eyes are still closed as i try to catch my breath-a forceful tug on my hair makes them open in an instant-'Ja..' i begin to say.

Shit-you are furious-as you shout and yell at me you deliver a stinging slap to my face-snapping my head back.

Who makes you cum and squirt like a slut?' you demand.

'You do Max' i beg-frightened by what you'll do to me next.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #129
darksinner

“Do you like our little virgin ass fucking, slut? You surly are a sensitive slut that can squirt even getting rape in the ass, aren’t you? Have Jack ever make you squirt?” Making you clear that Im the one that take your virgin ass, I release on your hair and walk to the camera.

After I pick it up and bring it close to your now gapping wild open ass, each time you breath, your ass close up a little, then reopen quickly after. My huge cock rips your ass open so wild that I can see deep inside your little hole. I keep filming your gapping ass as cum start to drip off your tight hole and onto the ground.

When all the cum drip out of your hole, I cut the tie on your legs an arms, your body is weak from the squirt, that you collapse onto the ground as soon as the rope was cut open.
As you lying on the ground to catch your breath, I walk over, kneel down, and yank your head up to face my still dripping wet cock.

“Did you forget something, bitch?” I point my dripping messy cock in front of your exhaust face as I stare down on your deep blue eyes.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-19-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:59 PM   #130
Taking it

You walk away from me-fearfully i twist my head-praying to god the brothers aren't here.

Instead i see you push some leaves away and bring out the camera you've cleverly hidden in a bush.

'Noooooo' my legs buckle and my body collapses-sobs of shame engulf my body as i realise what has been filmed.

You push me back up-and part my ass cheeks roughly-pushing the lens close to my now taken hole.

As your cum starts leaking out-and my own still rushes from my pussy-you alternate between pushing the lens to my ring and my slit.

Satisfied you've got what you wanted-you cut me free-i collapse in a heap on the ground-aware i'm lying in a mixture of cum and my own bodily fluids.

You grab my hair forcefully and pull my head up to look at you-shit-i've got to lick your cock clean.

'Max..' i start 'Please-i'm exhausted-please no-i need the toilet-i'll do it later i promise'.

I am begging you.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #131
darksinner

“Fucking bitch, what did I say about when I hear you say the word no again!” Hearing you refuse to follow my order, I slap you in the face and release my hold on your long lock of blonde hair at the same time. The slap was so hard that when my hold on your face is gone, your head is throw into the ground covered with sticky cum and your juice.

As you lie in the ground still recovering from the pain of the slap, I walk over to my bag and take out my gun. In spite of your scream and begging me not to hurt you, I walk back your lying exhausted body, and place the gun in the opening your already abuse pussy.

You try to pull away from the gun, but your body is too weak and tired from all the fucking. Seeing you try to get away, I quickly thrust the front part of the gun inside your pink hole.

“That’s what you get for not fucking obeying my order, bitch!” I shout as I pull the trigger of the gun. In fear of death, a huge warm stream of yellow liquid rush out of your slit, and hitting on the gun and my hand holding it. As the gun still inside your little hole, you pee uncontrollable even there was no bullet come out of the gun.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #132
Taking it

I see the anger in your eyes as i disobey you and you send me crashing to the ground with a hard punch.

I lay defeated in a puddle of your cum and my own juice which had sprayed everywhere when i squirted.

As i lay on the ground i see you move to your bag and whip out a gun-even though for a moment i'm scared you'll kill me-another part of me wishes i was dead anyway.

I scream though-loudly-begging you not to take my life-your hands tear viciously at my inner thighs and you spread me open.

As you push the end of the gun just by my entrance i panic-and try to summons the energy and strength to move away-i have neither.

Your anger then intensifies and you thrust the gun hard into me-it easily slides in deep due to my wetness.

I am terrified-i beg-plead-implore you not to do anything-i am begging you for my life.

Then suddenly i hear the trigger pull.

I piss myself-literally-streams of my urine flood out soaking the gun and your hand-i can't stop it-you laugh manically with a sadistic twisted grin on your face.

I'm still alive-but more humiliated.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #133
darksinner

“Ha, ha, ha! Look at you mess you make, seems like you dont have to go to the toilet anymore, bitch! Pissing like a wild bitch and begging for its life! The gun is unloaded this time, but you wont be so lucky next time, if you still want to live, better not give me the no word again. I can fucking kill you then kill Jack too, I will blame it on some drug addicts like the Jackson brother.” I laugh as I continue thrusting the gun in and out of your soaking wet pussy.

“Now making clean my cock, then clean up the mess you make on my gun and my hand. Fucking piss me again, I swear I will shot you right here right now!” I shout as I place my dripping wet cock on top of your head.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #134
Taking it

A relief flows through me that you haven't taken my life-but i'm petrified of your threats to kill myself and Jack-i decide to do as i'm told-i couldn't bear you hurting him.

You order me to clean your cock-and you lay down with your cock by my face-but with your head and arms near my legs-whilst i lick you clean you rape me with the gun-forcing it in and out and occasionally pulling on the trigger which causes me to wet myself again.

Satisfied i've cleaned your cock with my tongue-you force the gun deep into me-almost embedding it in me-before releasing it with a sharp pull-pain sears through me.

Holding my mouth open you push the gun in-ordering me to lick it clean-i can taste my cum-your cum and my own piss-i feel sick.

Finally you push your fingers into my mouth and i'm made to clean your fingers-forced to trail my tongue over my own fluids.

As you release your hand i turn my head to the side-and instantly throw up.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #135
darksinner

“You better get use to that taste, cause there will be plenty more of that for you in the future, bitch!” Seeing you still throwing up in the ground, I put my pant on, and return all the stuff to the bag.

“Now fucking wipe your self up, and come with me to the car, bitch! I will take you home!” Getting a similar beach towel from my house out the bag, I throw it onto your face.

When you finish wiping yourself dry, I quickly drag you to the car.
“Now I want you to keep this collar inside your house, don’t fucking throw it away. I will ask for it, next time we meet, got it bitch?” Inside the car, I take off your dog collar with leash, and handing it to you.

After I drive you home, I push you inside your front door, then I return to my house and making all the video I got into a couples of dvds. I didn’t even call you for the passing three day, your body need time to recover from the brutal fuck from both me and the Jackson brothers, Im not about to put permanent damage to my toy.

As I waited three day for you to recover, in the third night when I got off from work, I see light still on your house. Since I haven’t see Jacks car for the last three days, I know hes away from home. Seeing you are still awake I decide to give a visit to my sex little bitch and check on how you recover from the fuck.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #136
Taking it

After i clean up you drag me back to the car and you drive back to our houses-shoving inside my front door.

Once inside i sob loudly.

I run myself a bath and scrub the day from me-interupted by a call from Jack-who tells me he'll be home on sunday-another 4 days-fuck.

I'm so tempted to tell him-but am frightened by your threats against us-i'm also scared of your connections with the Jackson brothers.

The hours pass into days and i neither hear from you or see you-a little bit of normality returns.

That night i almost feel normal as after my shower-i slip on my little silky nightie and head for bed
Old 11-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #137
darksinner

After I park my car, I quickly sneak to your backyard, and take out a door lock pick that I got from my bust on a burglar. The door lock pick works its wonder, and your back door is easily opened. I slowly walk inside the house, then I saw you on your way to the bedroom. I quietly kneel down and hide behind a chair, and when you walk pass by me, I jump up and grab you from behind.

You were frightened and want to scream, but your sexy red lips is cover by my huge hand before they can even make a sound.

“Relax babe, is me Max. You don’t want to wake all our neighbor, don’t you?” As I wrap my arms around your body, I take a big inhale on your fresh bathed body.

“Damn babe, you smell very nice, did you miss me?” I remove my hand on your lovely red lips as I kiss you on your beautiful white cheeks.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:09 PM   #138
Taking it

I walk from the bathroom humming to myself-i'm exhausted and need sleep-as i pass by the big oak chair Jack bought me as a wedding gift-my hand reaches for my bedroom door handle.

Suddenly i feel arms around me and a hand closes over my mouth-shit-It's you.

You turn me around and i see your eyes light up as the moonlight shines through the window and you see my body through my short see through silky nightie.

You smell my freshly bathed skin murmuring appreciation-and you kiss my cheek-asking if i've missed you.

'Get out' i say with steely determination.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #139
darksinner

“Fucking bitch, already forgot whos your body belong to now! Fucking scream all you if you want all our neighbor to see you got a man inside your house when your husband is away, so every one can see what a slut, you are!” Hearing you say get out, I burst in anger, I slap you in the face. You have already forgotten both you and Jacks life is at my hand, not to mention the sex tape and the drug that will send you to jail.

“Don’t forget I can still kill you and your husband, bitch!” To remind you whos in charge here, I pull out my gun and point it at you.

“Now tell me what you are and who your body belong too again!” Seeing fear rush into your deep crystal blue eyes, I try to your old memory back.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #140
Taking it

As you threaten me with your words-and then the gun i start to shake-'I'm sorry Max' i whimper-'I'm your slut and i belong to you' i force the words out.

I stare past you at the chair Jack bought me-and in desperation for you not to rape me on there-i try to put you off by bowing to you demands

'i'm sorry Max-honestly-i won't scream-i know i belong to you'-then in a desperate attempt to get you away from the chair and my marital bed i say 'Look why don't i get you a drink or something?'-i'm desperate to get you away from this part of the house.