Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #81
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Feeling your little warm soft tongue wrapping around my pulsing cock, lick and sucking on it like it was delicious lollipop, who would have thought that you just learn to suck a mans cock yesterday.

“Damn babe, look at you, already sucking cock like a pro, but guess you have to improve your deep throat, without it you can be pro cock sucker. Jack should think me for teaching his wife to be so skillful at sucking cock in such a short time, you should suck him off sometime, he will love it.” I lift the table cover slightly up, and look at you continues sucking my cock between my legs.

My throbbing is already aroused by that sexy stocking feet of your, and danger of getting caught in the public, have make me even closer to cum.

As you continue sucking obediently, the young waitress carrying the bottle of red wind and glasses cup approach our table. You can hear the sound of her high heel hitting on the floor as she walks closer, afraid on being caught by her, you stop sucking and release your sweet mouth from my unsatisfied cock.

“Don’t mind her, continue sucking bitch.” Before you try to get back to your seat, I grab on your hair and force your head back to between my legs.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #82
Taking it

I panic as i hear the waitress approaching-i withdraw my mouth-thank god-saved!

not for long-your hand slides under the table-grabs my hair-and pulls my head back to your pulsing cock-your grip on me tightens-and you slam my mouth up and down your massive cock
Old 11-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #83
darksinner

“Continue sucking bitch, you don’t want the whole restaurant to see your little wet hole, don’t you slut?” Seeing you still refuse to suck me cock when you know the waitress is coming, I kick you in the stocking feet again.

After I done threatening you, the waitress finally arrive at our table, and she place the wine and the cup onto the table.

“Sorry sir, it took so long for me to bring the drink to you. Very busy day today, so many customer.” She speaks as she is now standing just inches away from your kneeling body, you can clear see her also stocking legs and high heel right next to the table cover.

“No problem really, that give me more time to talk to my girlfriend.” I respond to her as I place the cup of wine into my mouth, and also giving you another kick in the feet to warn you to suck my cock.

“Oh, really sorry, sir. I didn’t know your girlfriends chair is wet. Did the chair ruin her dress? Im really sorry.” When the waitress place the filled cup on your side of the table, she notice your chair is wet, and she think it was already wet by the last customer, and quickly apologize to me.

“Oh, that’s not your fault, my girlfriend is very clumsy, she spill some water, wet the chair and her dress, so now she is in the restroom cleaning.” I laugh as I look down at your face between my legs.

“I will change the chair right away, sir.” The waitress speak as she walk close to the chair and pull it away.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-17-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:11 PM   #84
Taking it

Your threat of exposing my soaked sex to the other diners fills me with dread-i have no choice but to continue taking your huge meat in my mouth-i hear the waitress approaching-apologising for being so long-i stop my mouth on your cock afraid she will hear me-a sharp kick reminds me to carry on-i do.

Shit-she's spotted my wet chair-my face flushes and i hope she'll believe the story you're telling her-she does.

As i continue to suck you-i look up and see your gloating face peering down at me-sensing your power-you rape my mouth harder.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:25 PM   #85
darksinner

As the waitress slowly walk away with the chair soaking with your cum, I feel Im close to my limit.

“Suck fast and harder, bitch. Im about cum.” I low my head and look at your busy sucking mouth. Hearing my command, you increase the sucking and lick, but it still don’t satisfy my need, I begin to thrust my hip forward and making my burning cock deeper inside your little mouth.

“Fuck, Im about to cum, I want you to swallow they all, bitch.” As I make my finally thrust inside your little mouth, I order you to swallow all my seed. Just after I finish my sentence I feel my huge load of burning cum rush out of my body.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #86
Taking it

My mouth aches from the relentless rape-you order me to suck harder-faster-trapped in my hell-i obey.

It still doesn't satisfy you and you thrust your hips hard and forcefully forward-and your cock jams to the back of my throat.

I hear you speaking but can't register what you say-it matters little-you unleash a torrent of hot sperm into my mouth with such force-it shoots down my throat.

I gag slightly-as it rushes down-and still your cock throbs and pulses-unleashing more of your salty cum-i try to take you from my mouth-but you're to far in-i'm left with no choice but to swallow your load.

I sit back on my heels-humiliated.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #87
darksinner

After shooting the last drop of my white sticky cum inside your sexy red lips, I withdraw my cock from your mouth. As I look down under the table, my cock is still messy and fill with dripping cum and your saliva. You look exhausted sitting on your heel trying to catch your breath.

“How many time do I need to tell you to clean my cock after? You got to remember that, bitch.” Seeing you forget to clean my cock again, I grow angry and kick you in the feet.

“Now hurry up and clean my cock, then get out of the table. If you stay there too long the whole restaurant will know what you doing down there, you dumb slut.” I kick you again to warn you to follow my order immediately.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #88
Taking it

I am exhausted-but am kicked as once again i forget to clean your cock-i feel drained and wonder how much more i can take of the abuse and rape of my body.

Hearing you mention the restaurant will know what i've been doing forces my decision-meekly i move forward-and slide my tongue up and down your cock-cleaning it as fast as i can.

I feel a prisoner in my own private hell.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #89
darksinner

Peeping down on your face, you are busy cleaning up my cock and remove all the sticky liquid away, and swallow them all inside your lovely red lips.

After you finish cleaning, I place my cock back into my pant, and you slowly crawl back out of the table. You were just in time before the waitress return to the table with a new chair.

You were standing there when the waitress putting the table back in, but then the waitress notice theres some white thick creamy liquid on your also milky white chin.

“Oh miss, you have something on your chin.” The waitress speaks to you as she finishes putting the chair back.

You were shock when you hear what the waitress say, you try to move your hand to remove it, but too scare, you just cant hit the spot.
“Right there, miss.” Seeing you unable to get to the spot, the waitress point her finger on the spot.

“Hahaha, did I tell you, she was such a cute clumsy baby, she must spill some lotion on her face and forgot to wipe it off in the restroom.” I laugh wickedly as I stare at you now bright red face.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #90
Taking it

I crawl back from under the table-as i do the waitress appears with a clean chair for me.

She notices i have something on my chin-and in her politeness and thinking she's helping tells me.

Oh god-it's your cum..my fingers flap wildly around my face-seeking it out to wipe it off-i fail.

The waitress points to it guiding my hand-my face flushes with embarrasment-and that increases as you laugh at me.

I hate you so much i think to myself-if i could-i'd kill you.

I slump back into my chair-aware of the other diners eyes boring into me.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #91
darksinner

As you sitting back down and not saying any word, the dishes begin to serve to our table.

“Lets eat now, you must be very hungry right now, with all those hard work you done down there.” I glare at you with a smirk on my face.

Not care whether or not you response to my word, Im really hungry right now and I start to eat. As I chew on my steak, I see you begin to eat as well.

After we finish eating the dessert, I place three bottle of water in front of your side of the table.

“Go on, babe. Finish drinking all these water so we can go. You must refill all those water loss in your body, or else its going to be bad for your health.” I smile wickedly as I push the 3 bottle of water close to your body.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-17-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #92
Taking it

I'm puzzled by the fact you seem to actually care enough to offer me a drink-the last time i asked-you unleashed a stream of piss over me.

My mouth is sore from the rape-and still tastes of your salty cum-desperate to rid my mouth and throat of your taste-i glug down the 3 bottles with ease.

Thank fuck-that feels so much better.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #93
darksinner

Seeing you unsuspiciously finish drinking the 3 bottles of water, I smile again.

“Guess you are also full now, lets leave then, babe.” I stand up and walk you the cash register of the restaurant, its faster to pay the bill this way with all those customers. As I paying the bill, the old guys from the table across just walk out of the restroom, he saw you and walk over to you.

“You are so sexy, sweety. If you need any quick cash, just give me a call.” He hand you a paper with a phone number on it, but before he want to talk to you more, he hear his wife calling him.

“What are you doing there, talking to that woman, John! Get over here now!” The old lady yells from across the dinning room, the whole restaurant is once again looking at both of you and the old man. The old man quickly run back to his wife, and you can hear his wife curse “Dirty slut!” again.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:47 PM   #94
Taking it

Oh my god-how humiliating-the old guy presses a piece of paper in my hand with his number on-he's telling me he'll pay me for sex-i feel revolted-he fucking thinks i'm a hooker

Luckily his wife calls him over-then verbally abuses me-the customers turn and look at me-and once more i burn with shame-as i glance over at you-your gloating face tells me how much you're enjoying my suffering.

I wish i could kill you.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #95
darksinner

“Seems like the old man like you a lot, Im sure almost all the guys in this restaurant would love to fuck you babe.” After paying the bill, I walk back to you, and before you can react, I grab the piece of paper from your hand, and put it in my pocket.

“Now lets go to the next part of our date, it’s a beautiful nature park, Im sure you will love it.” I warp my hand around your waist again, as I guide you inside the car, and start driving.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:59 PM   #96
Taking it

I sit silently as you drive-i hate you with all my heart-i look down at my stockings-stained with my own cum where i squirted in the restaurant-there's dried cum at the top of my legs-and my pussy is still dripping from the heavy tongue action you made me suffer-with no panties on-there's nothing to stop it snaking down my inner thighs.

You drive singing to yourself-i switch off and stare out of the window-my hatred is building .
Old 11-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #97
darksinner

A few minutes pass by, we finally arrive at the parking space of this huge forest reserve park. Since it’s not weekend, the large parking space is empty, and our car is the only car that park in this empty space.

As I turn off the car, I open the cabinet of car, and pull out a metal dog collar with a chain leash attach to it. Theres a lock on the opening on the collar you will need a key to open it up again.

“I have another gift for your, babe.” Even before you can see what I pull out from the cabinet, I quickly snap the collar onto your tender white neck. When you finally able to look at what I put on your neck, you see there is word on the front of the collar, SLUT.

Before you even try to complain about the collar, I push you out of the car and literally push you into the park. When we finally arrive a in grassland fill with trees, I take out my video camera and turn it on.

“Now I want you take off all your clothes, but leave your stocking and high heel. Then I want you to drop down on four legs, and walk like a bitch! Got it, you little slut?” I shout at you while I point my camera to your face.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-17-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #98
Taking it

I feel something snap round my neck as i stare silently out of the window-instinctively my hands fly up-petrified you're choking me-you pull the screen down where there's a small mirror and force me to look-i'm in a collar with the word SLUT emblazoned on it.

You kick me out of the car and drag me along-the collar feels tight and i gasp for air-until finally we stop at a secluded place surrounded by trees-there you tell me what you expect of me as you pull the video camera from your bag.

I stare opened mouthed as you tell me-i'm to undress but leave my stockings and heels on and i'm to get on all fours and walk like a dog.

The hatred that has been building since you first raped me becomes intense now-i quickly scan around-i'm in the open air and this could be a chance to escape your evil clutches-a plan quickly forms in my head.

'Of course i understand Max' i nod-as i look at you-your face beams-good-you've taken my lie.

'I'll do exactly as you wish-i know it's better if i obey you'-i force the words out.

'Good-good girl'-you say.

'But if it's ok with you-could i just slip this heel off for a second?-there's something in it-and if i don't get it out-i won't be able to perform for you as you wish'

Your face smiles as you believe you have the perfect sex slave-you've taken my lies..

'Can i just slip it off?'i enquire again-'i want to do my best for you Max'..

You nod-and i await with bated breath for your verbal instruction-please let this work i pray..

Last edited by Taking it; 11-17-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #99
darksinner

“Sure babe, go ahead and take it off. I couldn’t want such a sexy feet to get hurt, and I want more of your cute little feet rub on my cock.” As I hear you mention your heel, I cant help myself to look down on those cute little feet of yours.

Hearing you finally obey my command without question, my cock harden inside my pant, slowly I take off my pant and start to stroke on my cock as I continue pointing the camera on your little sexy feet.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #100
Taking it

Oh my god-i draw a huge breath-this it it-this is my chance!

I watch as you take off your pants and begin to stroke your cock-i know you will be distracted

'Get hard for me Max' i purr-and your stroke increases.

I slide my hand seductively down my leg-lifting it slightly to remove the heel-you gasp as you stroke yourself harder. 'Good slut babe' you murmer-lost in your self pleasure.

With a strength i didn't know i had-i crack the heel down with force on your bowed head-you jolt-so i quickly slam it hard into your head again-raining blows on you with the biggest strength i can muster.

You stagger around-clutching your head-i continue smacking the heel onto your now bleeding head

'you bastard' i scream 'you fucking bastard-i'm not a fucking animal you piece of evil shit-i'm a human being-a woman'-i continue to rain blow after blow to your head

You drop to the floor.

I'm frozen-just for a second-and then i run-for my freedom-and my life.