Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #221
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Your orgasm have create a spasm inside your little slit, the squeezing and sucking from you little pink hole almost make me cum as well. With my cock throbbing hard inside your pussy, I lying down and enjoy the aftermath inside your dripping wet hole.

As your body still jerking up and down on top of my body, I place my hands behind your back, wrapping my arms around your body and pulling you down onto my chest. You still tremble uncontrollably and breathe heavily to recover from your second orgasm today in the club.

While holding on your body, I slowly lift both of us up into a sitting position, feeling your soft breast press against my chest I keep kissing your face and caressing your smooth back as you finally come out of the climax.

“You love being fuck by me, don’t you babe?” I whisper in your ear, as I stand and lift your body in my arms. Unable to move and afraid to fall down, you legs quickly wrap around my waist, and your arm hold onto to my back.

“Now Max will show you how wet this slut get when she is fuck to cum for her man!” Jane speak in the microphone as I hug you and walk around the stage showing your close up dripping wet silt to the men in the front table.

Your little drench slit was so wet that it leak a huge trail of cum in the floor as I lift you around the stage.

“You want more, don’t you babe? Ride me again.” When I finally stop at the center again, I begin to thrust my hips up and down and making my cock ramming inside your pussy again.

Jane quickly walk up in front of me, and thrust her finger inside your anus, her long finger stretching your ass and make you moan once more.

“Do want to be fuck in both holes, if so then speak to the microphone.” Jane keep finger your ass as she place the microphone near your sexy red lips.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-16-2008 at 07:59 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #222
Taking it

I can't stop shaking-you pull me down onto you-and i can feel you still inside me-you whisper into my ear-but the crowd are so loud i can't hear anything-and my head still feels fuzzy and my body feels like lead.

You lift me up-now you are standing and my legs are wrapped around your waist-my arms holding onto you around your neck-you walk around the stage holding onto me-i feel my ass being slapped and prodded-and as you move huge amounts of my cum drips onto the floor.

Suddenly you enter me again with a huge hard thrust-it takes my breath away as you ram powerfully into me-i cling onto you as you force your cock deeper and deeper into my soaking dripping pussy.

Jane is behind me-once more sliding her finger into my anus-the two of you having me together-she seems more brutal and it hurts alot-i'm aware of the pain-she must have 3 fingers inserted into me at least-she's twisting her fingers around as well as sliding them in and out of my anus-like she wants to stretch me.

'Fuck her good' -'Rip her cunt and ass holes into one' shouts a man.

You fuck me harder and so does Jane.

The microphone is once more shoved into my face and i repeat what Jane tells me to say..'I want to be fucked in both holes-i want it hard in my pussy and ass at the same time' i slur.

'Well well' Jane looks at the crowd 'We have a very willing slut here gentleman-who'd like to see her cunt and ass being pounded by two very large cocks at the same time?'

A roar goes up from the crowd

Last edited by Taking it; 12-17-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #223
darksinner

As you follow Janes order and shout out in the microphone asking to be fuck in both holes, I smile and fuck your little slit harder while standing. When Janes announce you will be fuck by 2 man, the crowd goes wild, as I told Mike before, when he hear you ask to be fuck in 2 holes, he come up to the stage and start to rip his clothes open. All the watching of you being touch and fondle by Jane, and how you ride me to climax have make his cock swell as hell, he is holding it all in for so long that he is even willing to fuck any flesh hole now.

When I thrust my hips higher and higher, and throwing your body up high then force your pink little hole fall down on my throbbing spear hard. The brutal thrusting have make your soaking hole drip out even more juice. After Mike finally gets off all his clothes, he come running to your naked body inside my arms.

“Look guys, here comes the second cock that will rip our little sluts ass right open!” As Jane saw Mike approaching, she removes her finger in your anus and walk aside to make room for Mikes hard cock.

When Mike finally make his way into your still bouncing body, he quickly press his cock right between your soft ass cheeks, you can feel the hotness and hardness of his cock as he make his way deep inside your anus. You turn your face to look at the guy who is taking your ass, then something come to your head as you saw his face, you mind begin to clear as he brutally ramming his cock into your anus and stretching your tight hole with a violating force.

“Fuck! Im going to rip your ass, apart whore!” Mike keep thrusting harder and harder as your body still bounce up and down from my moving cock. Soon he run out of patient and pull on your long lock of blonde hair, and use it to put more force to rip open your tight ass. Finally when he pull very hard on your hair making your head fall back, he finally thrust his whole cock inside your ass, the huge pain make you squeal hard.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #224
Taking it

You're fucking me so hard-i'm so wet it seems you have to thrust harder to make an impact into me-i'm aware of a loud roar from the crowd-i can just make out clothes being hurled onto the floor-a mans clothes?-i can't make it out.

You lift me in your arms slightly-my ass is pushed out-and that seems to make you slide in and out of me easier and with more force-i'm already close to climaxing and the beginnings of my orgasm seep over your cock and out of my stretched slit and down my legs.

I feel something hard pushing against my ass-in my confused state i can't work out what it is-too hard and thick to be a finger-and then it feels like my anus is being ripped apart-a man's cock is forced up into me.

I twist my head-and as he pumps hard-stretching my tight hole my mind clears-something is happening-now the heavy feeling i had before is going-suddenly i'm aware of my situation and what is happening to me.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' I scream.

It's Mike Jackson-brutal,sadistic Mike Jackson who is violating me-ripping my ass apart with every violent thrust he plunges into my abused hole.

I jerk my body to try and escape him-but that just sends your cock shuddering up inside my pussy with a greater force-the 2 of you work like a piston-as you slam into my pussy-Mike withdraws almost out of my anus-as you withdraw ready to thrust into me again-he violently penetrates my ass.

I'm sandwiched between the two of you-i can't move-my senses are clear now-i sob as i see faces cheering on my brutal violent double rape.

Mike grabs my hair-forcing my head back-i'm made to look at his twisted face as he anally rapes me-his cock jabbing into the depths of my bowels-the pain is incredible-worsened when you bite my nipple-hanging on like a dog with a bone whilst you rape my pussy with a greater force than ever before.

Both my holes are stretched and sore from the brutal penetration-i weep heavy tears as the crowd stand by doing nothing-even Jane is stood by-speaking into the microphone to the crowd..

'Look how she's being fucked guys-this honey is getting 2 cocks at the same time-her cunt and ass are stretched so wide now-these guys are going to fuck her til she bleeds'.

As the crowd roar-both you and Mike take on a faster pace-i'm being torn by both of you-Mike's cock rams hard and relentlessly into my tortured ass-you penetrate my pussy with such force i think you're going to rip me as well.

I cry hysterically-screaming out for help as the rape continues infront of everyone.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #225
darksinner

When Mike get close your riding body and thrust his cock deep inside your little ass, I hear your let out a loud screaming no. A drugged girl wont said the word no when she is pleasure with a mans cock, by your scream I know you have somehow clear the drug out of your system. Mike didn’t seem to care your scream, he keep thrusting his cock deep and deeper inside your body as I continue to thrown your body up and down making your little wet slit slide onto my hard cock.

The intrusion of Mikes cock have reduce the space inside little tight pink hole making it tighter and tighter as both cock continue ram both of your holes relentlessly. As both of u doing our best to rip open both of your tight hole, I can even feel Mikes moving cock just under a thin layer of flesh below my cock. The increase tightness of your slit have make my cock swell even more. When Mike pull on your hair, your little bouncing nipples is now facing my mouth, I bite hard on your tits as I keep fucking your little hole. On each thrust your breast was pull up high in air by the thrusting force, however while I keep my teeth on your little nipple, your nipple is unable to move with the upward movement. The flesh connecting your nipple and breast was stretched so far, that it give you a huge searing pain at each thrust I make.

“Someone please help me, Im being rape! Help me please for Gods sake!” Being violated in both holes by 2 brutal man, Looking down at the crowd of man leering at your abused body, you begin to cry loudly and begging for help.

“Forget to tell you guys, our little honey like to have rape fantasy every time she was fucking rough by man. She like to feel she was abuse and rape, it will make her cum faster and harder!” Jane laugh as she speak to the crowd with the microphone.

“Damn, don’t worry I will love to rape you later, sexy!”

“Fuck, I like her screaming for help, its so real, that make me cum!” A man shooting his cum high up in the stage as he hears your scream for help.

Hearing you scream for help from those lusty animal down at the stage, both me and Mike ramming your slit and ass harder and harder, now both of us are close to unload all our cum deep insider your body.

“This is not acting, please someone call the cop, Im being rape!” You keep screaming loud for help, but no one seem to care expect all are busy stroking their cock as they watch the rape.

“Fuck, Im going to cum all inside your little ass, bitch!” Mike scream loud as he unload all his hot seed inside your now gapping ass.

“Fuck here it come, babe!” Seconds later, I shout loud as I shoot my huge load of burning cum inside your little pink slit.

The crowd cheers more as they see your body shiver under the two huge injection into both of your holes.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” You scream as you feel the stream of hot liquid begin to flow deep inside your body.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #226
Taking it

It seems to last forever-i scream-cry-no one helps me-despite me shouting for someone's-anyone's help-i yell that i'm being raped-i'm not doing this willingly-that i'm being torn apart and violated by two brutal rapists.

My cries for help are ignored-and instead i'm left to be raped and sodomized-the pain gets worse as i'm penetrated brutally.

Mike is the first to cum-as he ejaculates i feel his hot seed shoot high up into the depths of my anus-i weep with more humiliation-he's stretched me so much most of it flows instantly back out-my abused hole is now gaping-torn apart by his huge cock and brutal intrusive rape.

Minutes later-as Mike maintains his cock in my ass to keep me embedded between you-you shoot your sperm high into my womb-i cry even more as Jane announces 'Yes guys-she's been drilled and filled in both holes now'-i scream out but both of you start to pump into me once more-just to let my humiliation and rape last that bit longer-and to make sure every last drop of your cum is ejaculated into me.

You both withdraw-dropping me to the floor like an unwanted toy-i try to curl up to hide my body and my shame-but soon my wrists are grabbed and my arms held above my head-my legs are forced apart-my holes on show-i become hysterical wondering what will happen next as i hear the men in the crowd shouting they want to fuck me.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #227
darksinner

After Mike and I unload all our cum deep inside your body, we both let go of our hands and drop you to floor. When your body hit the floor, you quickly try to cover your breasts and pussy from all the still leering eyes down the stage. However your effort was useless, when Mike quickly grab your hands and pin them down above your head, and when you try to at least close your legs, Jane have grab your knee before you can close them.

While being pin down by Mike and Jane, the two of complete abused dripping wet holes are expose in front of hundred pair of praying eyes as cum start to leak from both of your holes. Both of your slit and ass was rip open so hard that, they are unable to close up fully, and each time you breath, they begin to gap and more sticky hot cum flow down out of your holes and down to the floor, making a pond of messy cum just below your forced spreaded long legs.

“Let us have a turn with her!”

“I want to rape her!”

“Lets fuck her holes!”

The crowd yell as they see you are in a inviting position and both of your hole helplessly expose to their eyes and hard cock as cum continues to flow of your body.

“Well guys, I cant have you all fucking my toy, it will break her. However, Im a nice guy, I know you all have hold it long, so I will let you rub all your cocks on every part of her body till you cum all on her body!” I speak in the microphone as I look down on all those horny man.

“Im sure our honey would love to have all those hard cock touching her body, then have a nice warm cum bath after!” Jane speak as she take some of the leaking cum from your slit, and force her cum covered finger onto your mouth.

Soon all the men down there begin to form a line under the stage, the first group of man quickly circle around your pin down body, and unleash their hard cocks onto your creamy white flesh.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-17-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #228
Taking it

I can feel cum flowing out of my raped pussy and ass-forming a puddle of sticky hot juice between my spread legs.

You invite the men on to the stage-to cum over me-they can touch my breasts but no other part of me-Jane trails her fingers over my sore soaked pussy and ass-before forcing her fingers into my mouth.

I thrash wildly on the floor-but that just makes you and Mike pin me down harder-the men swarm the stage in groups-each taking their time to stare between my legs to see my still gaping dripping holes.

My breasts are mauled and cum flows freely onto my body like water from a tap-it splashes my breasts-my stomach-my face and hair-i'm continually pawed-groped and cum over.

I have no idea how many men do this to me-i just see their waves of cum-their leering faces-and hear you and Mike laughing.

I'm degraded countless times-one of the last guys leans towards my face-his own is covered with scars and a striking tattoo which snakes down his left cheek-'Me and my buddy are gonna find you in here later' he whispers 'We're gonna rape you so hard you won't ever walk again-these two..(he jerks a thumb at you and Mike) are pussycats compared to what we'll do to you-be warned-we're gonna get you'-he walks off.

I curl up and close my eyes-raped-degraded-humiliated.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #229
darksinner

As all group of man finish cumming on your pin down body, I notice the last man is whispering something in your face, but I didn’t really care. Seeing you still crying and your sexy naked body wriggling in a huge pond of white sticky cum, no part of your body is safe from mans cum. I saw a couple of guy even try to shoot their cum into your nose and eyes, even you do your best to close them but huge amount of cum already fill your nose and eyes, making you sneeze and blue crystal eyes keep winking to get the sticky cum out.

Watching your messy body on the floor, the beer I drink before begin to fill my bladder, without any sign, I walk over to your body, and unleash my huge amount of piss on your already filth body.

“Look everybody, our slut is going to take a piss bath after the cum bath!” Jane speak in the microphone and bring everybody back to your now piss covered body. As I keep pissing, I shoot it down to your face, eyes, and hair, the yellow piss wash away some of the cum still on your body, and mixing with the cum in floor forming a mixture of yellow and white liquid just under your body.

“Look at your messy and stink body, why don’t you follow Jane and clean yourself up, babe.” After I finish piss, I told Jane to take you to the bathroom and let you clean up yourself.

Both Jane and Mike let go of your body, then Jane grabbing onto your cum and piss covered hair pulling you all the way to bathroom.

“Go clean yourself up stinking slut! After you finish go right out, don’t make me come in there and drag you out!” Once you got there, Jane kick you in your bare ass making you fall on the floor, and place the dress next door and she close and waiting outside.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #230
Taking it

Just when i think i can't be degraded anymore-you take a last swig of beer-then stand over me and begin to piss over my body-you move your cock around so the piss splashes all over my body-i put my hands to my face to shield it-but Mike drags them away-i'm completely humiliated.

As i'm dragged up you tell me to clean up in the bathroom-as Jane pulls me sobbing through the crowd-no one can resist a last grope of my body-they yell things at me-telling me how they want to rape me-i see the tattooed man standing near the bar-i look away quickly.

As we reach the bathroom-Jane kicks me through the door-i'm so weak i just crumple to the floor as she throws my clothes in after me-i lay sobbing for ages-i'm exhausted-and every part of me is sore-i smell disgusting-i throw up on the floor-vomit and tears racking my aching body.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #231
darksinner

Jane waited a couple of minute for you to clean up, but time pass by you still didn’t come out yet, so she knock on the door again.

“Hurry and finish cleaning yourself, bitch! Then put on the damn dress, Max is taking you home!” While knocking Jane shout thought the door.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #232
Taking it

I struggle to my feet-hearing i'm going home gives me motivation-i want to be out of this place as soon as possible-i get in the shower and scrub myself clean-before drying and putting my dress back on-i can hardly walk where i've been so brutally raped.

I open the door
Old 12-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #233
darksinner

When you open the door, I was already there talking to Jane, as I see you walk strangely out, I know you must be really mess up down at your pussy and ass. I smile wickedly as I walk close to you and warp my arm around your waist. I lean down my head and smell your fresh soap scented body, while I use my other hand to grope on your breast. From all the touching and kneading by all those man have make your breast sore and very sensitive. Even my grope on your breast have make your whole body jump up and you moan in pain.

“How you like our date, still hurt down there, babe?” I whisper in your ear as I continue to grope on your breast.

Without hearing your answer I warp my arm tighter on your waist and supporting you to walk to the exit door of the club.

“Here is the video you require Max, don’t forget to come back again soon, I will miss you.” Jane have walk all the way out with us, when we reach the door, she hand my two dvd discs, then she open the door for us.

After waving goodbye to Jane, we walk outside of the club, theres already a taxi waiting for us, Im not planning to take the subway again. When we get inside the car, I use my hand to pull your body close to me as I order the driver to the address of your home.

When your face is close enough to mine, I force my mouth onto red sexy lips while I continue to grope your breast.

“You may want to see what happen after you drink the beer, babe. Im sure you will like what you see.” After the kiss, I hand you one of the disc, I know you wont remember what happen when you are under the drug, when you see and hear what you did, I will have deeper control on you.

“Don’t forget to take a look at the dvd, I will be seeing you around, babe.” As the taxi arrive at your home, I push you out of the taxi, then taxi keep driving to the station where I park my car.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-17-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:51 AM   #234
Taking it

As i walk awkwardly out of the bathroom you are there talking to Jane-you spread that evil wicked smile across your face 'Still sore down there are you babe?' you ask casually-wrapping your hand around my waist-the other touching and pawing my breast.

My breasts hurt-they've been groped and bitten-even my flimsy dress against them hurts they are that sensitive.

'I hate you Max' i state 'And one day i will get my revenge for this'.

You say nothing-just stand looking at me whilst Jane hands you a parcel-'Don't forget these Max-i'm sure you'll love the dvd's-and come back to see us soon'-with that she's gone.

'Dvd's?' i think-then horror fills my thoughts-'please dear god no-it can't be'..

You bundle me out of the club without saying a word-i'm frightened you'll take me to the station to be raped by your friend who disposed of the tramps body-luckily you don't-instead you push me into a waiting taxi.

After telling the driver my address you pull me close-i wince in pain-my whole body aches-you press your lips against mine for a searching kiss-your other hand squeezing onto my breasts which makes me flinch more.

You pull away looking at me-that evil grin appears again as you slightly part my legs and push your hand between them-now i really do wince-i'm so sore as your fingers stroke over my slit-you laugh manically-'It'll wait babe' you murmur-and lock your lips back to mine-your hand returning to paw at my breasts.

This continues til we reach my house-you let me out of the taxi-handing me a dvd-telling me to watch it.

I go inside and run another bath-i feel filthy-used-degraded-but i'm curious as to what is on the dvd-i push it into the machine.

It's barely started before i feel sick to the pit of my stomach-Jane fingering and pleasuring me in the bathroom-myself and her performing a lesbian act on stage-i stare open mouthed as i watch myself being orally pleasured by her and i'm giving her the same pleasure-you raping me-then Mike Jackson appears-and as you rape my pussy-he rapes me anally.

I switch it off and throw the whole machine to the floor breaking it into pieces-sobbing i go the bathroom-as i lie there i begin to wonder if a prison sentence would be a better sentence than this never ending humiliation you are putting me through.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #235
darksinner

When I drop you off at your house, I leave you alone for the rest of the day. The next day is day that Jack will return home from his business trip, I wake up early at the morning. Before you can be united once again with your beloved husband, I was planning to take you before Jack can have his wife back.

As my observation on your daily schedule, I know this is the regular day which you will go the gym in the morning. My guess is right as I sit on my car and see you walk out of your house wearing the workout shorts and vest. I can see your face is bit pale than usually due to the brutal abuse on your body yesterday, but I can see a slight smile on your face when open your purse to take out the car key while staring at your wedding photo inside the purse. I know the source of your smile come from the fact that Jack will be coming home later today, but what you don’t know that I will have my hand on you before Jack.

As you start the car and driving away, I follow you all the way to the gym. When you park your car and walk inside, I walk behind you in a few seconds later so you cant notice that you are being follow. When I open the door and get in the gym, I see you are talking to a muscular guy about the same height as you in the lobby, I quickly walk near the venting machine nearby and pretend to buy thing from it. As you continue to talk to the guy, he take out a ticket from his and try to handing one to you, then suddenly I hear you talk louder even I can hear from my distance.

“Frank, how many times have I told you, I have a husband. I wont go out with you, Im sure you will find someone better than me to go to the opera with you.” You answered the man and without out hearing his respond, you quickly walk away and into the gym.

Frank seem disappoint as I walk pass him and follow you inside gym, once inside the exercising area, I saw you walk inside the ladies locker room to put your purse away before working out. I notice theres a cafeteria with glass window just next to the entrance of the ladies locker room, so I walk there, order a drink before sitting down and continues to watch inside the gym.

As I continue watching, I notice Frank is the fitness coach of the gym as he help other man and woman with their workout. When you walk outside and begin working out, Frank quickly walk close to you and stick around even you reject him early. As time pass by, you seem to workout a few sweat from your body, and suddenly I see you walk to the ladies locker room again.

Seeing my chance I quickly get off my seat and follow you inside the ladies locker room, I was lucky that there is no one in the locker room, I see you walk to the washroom inside the locker room, I pick up my speed, and follow you right in. I see you are in some kind of hurry as you quickly open one of the close toilet door, even though you seem to notice someone enter the washroom after you, but you could never guess its I who follow you in.

When you are about to slam the door shut, I quickly grabs both your arms with my hand, and place my other hand onto your mouth. You try to struggle in my grip, but my arm is too strong for you, you try to scream but your mouth is seal tight by my other hand.

“Guess who Im, babe.” I kiss and lick on your soft neck as I whisper in your ear.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-19-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #236
Taking it

I wake and dress quickly-despite the awful events of yesterday there is a spring in my step-later Jack will be home.

I decide to go to the gym-it'll get me out of the house and make the time pass til later when Jack is due home.

On arriving Frank collars me-Frank runs some of the fitness classes-he's always asking me out-and today is another one of those times-patiently i tell him i'm married and that he knows that-and that going out with him is not an option.

I leave him and go to my workout-i get really into it and work up a sweat-before i tackle the next lot of equipment i decide to nip back to the changing rooms as i need to use the toilet.

I enter the locker room and push open the double doors leading to the toilets-i run down the corridor then enter the ladies room.

I'm pushing open the door of the cubicle when out of nowhere my arms are grabbed and pulled behind my back-and a hand clamps over my mouth 'Frank?' -i mumble against the hand.

'Guess who babe?' you whisper in my ear-as you then kiss down my neck.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #237
darksinner

As I place my hand on your mouth, I hear you mumble Frank. The continue rape and abuse on your body, now make you suspicious of any man raping you. I smile as I keep kissing and lick your neck and cheek.

“Wrong, guess again, babe.” While I keep your arms pin behind your back, I notice you keep your legs close, and your body shiver as my tongue feast on tender flesh, I guess you are really on a hurry to toilet.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #238
Taking it

I recognise your voice-'Max' i shriek against your hand.

You continue kissing my neck and twisting my arms behind my back-i shiver-not from your touch but because i'm desperate to use the toilet-anger floods through me that you're stalking me in this way.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #239
darksinner

“You finally got it babe. Now I going to remove my hand on your sexy lips, but you better keep quiet, or else you know what will happen next.” I speak as I remove my hand your lovely red lips.

Before you can speak again, my free hand quickly reach down under your little tight shorts, pry your close leg open, and start to poke on your little slit with my finger through your thin short. At each poke, I can feel your body shiver even more, you must be in a hurry to relief your bladders urge.

“Who is this Frank fella that you mention? One of your other secret adulterer?” I keep your hands pin behind your back, and keep probing on your little hole through your short. Im taking the time to tease you till you ask to relief your bladder.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #240
Taking it

Moving your hand from my mouth you order me to be quiet-but still you keep my hands pinned behind my back.

Your hand moves down and forces my legs a short way apart-slipping my gym shorts aside you work your fingers onto my pussy-sliding them down my slit and inside my lips.

'Whose Frank then?' you enquire-as you continue your rough probing of my pussy.

'Look Max' i state matter of factly trying to gain the upper hand 'I suggest you leave-for one i need the toilet-and these are the girls loo's-there'll be other girls in here soon-you'll be seen and reported'-i try to reason my case hoping you'll leave me alone