Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2018, 12:23 AM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default Cheap Jerseys From China

Whitehurst was limited himself this preseason by an injured right pinkie, and he still had the finger wrapped after practice Wednesday. If Locker can't play, then Whitehurst's backup would be rookie Zach Mettenberger who has been inactive the first three games.
"Now Jake is a really, really tough kid, so nothing would surprise me if he's able to go,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Hasselbeck said. "But they'd still be in good hands with Whitehurst, who I played with in Seattle. I just think Jake is a really tough kid."
"When the adrenaline stopped, it started hurting a little more ...," Locker said. "I'm just working as hard as I can to get back as soon as possible."
Veteran Colts backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, who played with the Titans during Locker's first two seasons, said it's extremely difficult to play with any injury to the right arm.
Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Locker didn't do much at all, which was why the quarterback was listed as not practicing. Whisenhunt said Locker followed practice closely mentally preparing. The coach said they knew the Titans face a "process" with Locker's wrist healing up.
The wrist on Locker's throwing arm was bent during the Titans' 33-7 loss at Cincinnati last week,Jerseys Wholesale, and the quarterback said he felt something during the game.
The timing couldn't be much worse for the Titans (1-2). They have lost two straight,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey UK, and Locker has been intercepted twice in each loss. The quarterback is in the final year of his contract and already has missed 14 of a potential 32 starts the past two seasons. It's why the Titans didn't pick up his 2015 option back in May.
The Titans cut Ryan Fitzpatrick in March and signed Whitehurst because he spent last season with Whisenhunt in San Diego.
If Locker can't play Sunday in Indianapolis (1-2), then Charlie Whitehurst would make his first start since 2011 when he started two games and played in three for Seattle. Now in his ninth season, Whitehurst is 1-3 as a starter and has more interceptions (four) than touchdowns (three).
The last time Whitehurst appeared in a game was twice last season in San Diego,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the last on Dec. 8 against the Giants. The last game he threw a pass in was Oct. 30, 2011, when he was 4 of 7 for 52 yards against Cincinnati while with Seattle. Whitehurst was sacked eight times in three appearances that season.
"Nothing's changed about that," Whisenhunt said. "He's getting better. It's just a question of how quickly that progresses."
Notes: TE Delanie Walker (shoulder) and TE Taylor Thompson (knee) also did not practice. DE Ropati Pitoitua (knee) and LB James Anderson (thigh) were limited.
"It's been a while since I've been in a meaningful game for sure,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Whitehurst said. "You just want to prepare. I'll be ready for it."
"All I can do is go off of talking with him and seeing how he prepares," Whisenhunt said. "He works hard. He's into it today. I respect that. We haven't gone through this process with a lot of our players, so I can't honestly answer that yet."
Whisenhunt said they have to see how Locker progresses the next couple days before knowing if they face a game-time decision on who starts at quarterback. This being his first season with Locker,Boston Celtics Jerseys, the coach still is learning about his quarterback.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) ? Titans quarterback Jake Locker did not practice Wednesday because of an injured right wrist, and whether he plays against the Indianapolis Colts will depend on how much he heals up by Sunday.
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote