Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Kamar Aiken caught 24 passes for 267 yards and three touchdowns last season, and Marlon Brown had 24 receptions for 255 yards. Both showed promise, but neither appears ready to become the go-to guy when quarterback Joe Flacco opts to throw deep downfield.
Perriman believes his upbringing makes him an untypical rookie,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
Getting Perriman was essential, because Baltimore is also in the market for a tight end. Not only is Daniels gone,China Jerseys Cheap, but Dennis Pitta's status is up in the air after he sustained a fractured hip for the second time in two years.
"I think I had my best visit by far," he said. "That was the team I was wishing to go to. I know it's a great opportunity, and I can't wait to get there."
BALTIMORE (AP) ? Breshad Perriman knows a thing or two about the NFL, even though the wide receiver has never played a down in the pros.
The Ravens hired Marc Trestman as offensive coordinator after Gary Kubiak left to become coach of the Denver Broncos. Trestman inherits an offense that set franchise records with 409 points and 5,838 yards, but Newsome entered the draft looking to replace two key components of that attack ? Torrey Smith and tight end Owen Daniels, who followed Kubiak to Denver.
Perriman is "a big, fast physical stallion," assistant GM Eric DeCosta said. "He makes us a better football team."
Perriman, who ran a 4.22 40-yard dash at the UCF Pro Day, has the speed to outrun almost any cornerback.
"It plays a major role," he said in a conference call. "Football has always been in my blood. Now it's my turn to play at the highest level of competition."
"The thing that I like about Perriman is he's grown up around the game of football,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said. "The game is not going to be too big for him."
Newsome was determined to get a wide receiver in the draft after losing deep threat Torrey Smith to the San Francisco 49ers and releasing wideout Jacoby Jones. Steve Smith remains, but he turns 36 this month.

Perriman worked out for the Ravens prior to the draft. The session went well and left him hoping for a lengthy return trip.
Drafted 26th overall Thursday night by the Baltimore Ravens,China NFL Jerseys, Perriman is the son of former NFL wideout Brett Perriman, who had a 10-year career with New Orleans and Detroit.
Perriman caught 50 passes and averaged 21 yards per reception as a junior last season,China Jerseys Cheap. He had a stretch of seven straight games with at least one TD and ended his college career with a run of 31 consecutive games with at least one reception.
"He brings an element to our offense that plays into Joe's strength in that he can be a vertical threat," Newsome said. "But he also has the ability to run the full route tree."
There was speculation that the Ravens might pick a cornerback in the first round. Baltimore's second was ravaged by injury last season, most notably to Jimmy Smith (foot) and Lardarius Webb (back). Six defensive backs were placed on injured reserve and 12 different cornerbacks were on the 53-man roster in 2014.
The 6-foot-2, 212-pounder fills a huge void for the Ravens, who had taken a defensive player with their top pick in each of the past five years.
Breshad Perriman left Central Florida after his junior season, but his pedigree should be beneficial in helping him make the transition to the NFL.
Newsome said there was some "trade talk" as the Ravens approached their pick, but he called Perriman as soon as Carolina picked at No. 25.
The Ravens have 10 picks in this draft. Newsome's reputation for finding talent is sound, but he's had problems in the past finding quality receivers. Some of his misfires were Devard Darling (third round, 2004),Cheap Jerseys China, Demetrius Williams (fourth, 2006) and Yamon Figurs (third, 2007).
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote