Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raped Prostitute 2

She was tall and slender, but not skinny. She looked Italian, long brown hair laid on her back. She was pretty enough to be used to guys kissing her ass, so it was more than a little unusual to see her walking the street. You usually find the ones like this working massage parlors.

I suffered through her sob story about needing money for dope, and how she was going to go to rehab. I listened long enough to make her think I was nice and earn (steal) her trust.

"Look" I said, "you seem like a nice girl, and I'm into some kinky stuff, so you probably won't want to do this". I was fishing.

"I don't mind kinky. I've done lots of creative lovemaking."

It took quite an effort not to laugh out loud when she referred to it as "lovemaking". It also made me almost giddy to know that she was trying to hang on to some shred of her dignity. Dignity is fun to destroy.

"Well, if you don't mind being tied up..."

"Just for lovemaking right?" Christ, she said it again. Too funny.

"Yes, just lovemaking." A bold-faced lie.

I drove her to a fleabag motel that was really just a rowhouse in a bad neighborhood. It was really only in business as a place to bring a hooker where the cops didn't hassle you.

In the room, she took off her clothes and folded them neatly. More dignity. She had a model's body, tallish with nicely-shaped breasts that were well-proportioned for her build. Her hair was really long and impeccably kept. She obviously spent a long time on it.

I gave her the money and had her get onto the bed on her knees. I put her right cheek down to the bed and brought her wrists back to her ankles. I made quick work of tying her wrists to her ankles and her ankles to opposite corners of the bed. Her ass and cunt stuck up in the air. Not at all dignified.

"The ropes are really tight..." The whining was starting.

"You'll be okay." I didn't care whether she was okay or not.

I dropped my pants, donned a rubber and squirted a blob of K-Y on the end of my dick. I stuffed it into her cunt, and because of the angle at which I entered her, bottomed out, poking her cervix.

"Ugh. That hurt."

"Sorry," I lied.

I slid in and out of her, trying to read the thoughts on her face, but she kept trying to make doe eyes at me, as if she were my prom date and this was our "big night". Annoying, but I like a challenge. I'd know for sure what she was thinking before we were through.

I was now moving fast enough to get really hard. Every time I slammed into her, her face got mashed down into the mattress. Her hair was getting mussed and beginning to cover her face. I brushed it aside so I could maintain eye contact.

I pulled out of her cunt and squeezed out a nice, big glob of K-Y right onto her asshole, which puckered under the cold goo. Her eyes grew wide. She was getting worried.

I swirled the head of my cock around on her asshole and then jammed it in as hard as I could.

"MMMMMMMMM!" She screamed into the mattress. "I, uh, don't, uh do it in my ass," she stammered nervously.

"Really." Now it was getting fun. Nothing like being a total prick to a cute girl. "I grabbed a fistful of the perfect hair on the back of her head and drew her face up to mine. "Then where's my cock?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. WHERE'S MY COCK?"

"In m-m-my ass-s-s-s" she sniveled. Her lip was quivering now and she was going to cry soon.

"That's right. In... your... ASS!"

On "ASS" I slammed into her asshole; my balls bounced off of her butt cheeks.

"Why is my cock in your ass?"

"I don't know," she peeped in a little girl voice. It was no act, she was retreating into childhood.

"Because you're a whore. Say it. You're getting raped in the ass because you're a fucking whore."

She started crying. A lesser man would have let that be it, but I wasn't done. I cut the ropes to the bed posts and rolled her over onto her back. I reentered her anus and gave her two stout smacks to the face, one forehand and one backhand. CRACK! CRACK! "Stop your fucking crying and say it!"

"uuuuuuuuuuuhnnnngh!" She was blubbering. I raised my hand again and she regained just enough control to comply.

"I'm getting raped in my ass because I'm a fucking whore..." Her voice trailed off into more sorrowful wailing and I slid in and out of her asshole. Without withdrawing my member, I reached for her purse on the night stand. I turned it over and shook its contents out onto the bed. I picked up her lipstick and tossed away the cap. The red point popped up lick a dog's pecker and I scrawled big, block letters across her tits. "WHORE". I made a swoop at the end of the E, breaking the lipstick off in the process. She looked down and began her crying anew.

I pulled out of her ass and slipped out of the rubber. I squirted sticky cum on her face, her tits, and especially her nice hair. I rubbed her hair in the cum on her tits and threw the rubber into the mess as well.

I cut one of her hands loose and strolled out. I heard her pitiful wailing behind me, but I never looked back.

Last edited by gduke; 02-11-2015 at 03:24 PM.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:13 AM   #2
elzapa

elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)

very good!!
elzapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
tempm1234

tempm1234 has initial reputation

excellent story
please add more
tempm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
sunny92

sunny92 has initial reputation

yes i agree another one!
sunny92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
mrnemo

mrnemo has initial reputation

nothing like ass rape
mrnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:08 AM   #6
Chillulla

Chillulla has initial reputation

Fascinating story
Chillulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
yorke

yorke has initial reputation

Good story..!
yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:28 AM   #8
pauli

pauli has initial reputation

thats my favourite passage

"Why is my cock in your ass?"

"I don't know," she peeped in a little girl voice. It was no act, she was retreating into childhood.

"Because you're a whore. Say it. You're getting raped in the ass because you're a fucking whore."
pauli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:24 PM   #9
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Corrected grammar and spelling.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote