Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-25-2008, 10:42 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I felt my cock start to get stiff as she put my hand on her breast. I quickly felt her start to take my hand away and I held it in place and opened my eyes. I said, "Jessie, take your hand off of mine and then I'll know you if you really trust me."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:50 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I delayed for a moment regretting that I had put his hand on my breast. I was stuck now. If I took his hand away he would know I did not trust him I had to do something quickly so I took my hand away and felt the heat from his hand. His hand flexed on from breast and I groaned a bit and closed my legs tighter.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As Jessie removed her hand from mine I flexe my hand slightly on her firm breast, I heard her groan slightly but also noticed her legs shut tightly. I removed my hand from her breast and said, "That's a good start Jessie, in time I'll feel as though I have your complete trust. Now its time to get back to work."

I briefed Jessie on the customs in Thailand, how it is very important for women to show respect to men and especially a man who was her boss. We went through a drive through and I ordered us a couple of sandwiches and later we arrived back at the plane for the rest of our flight. Once abord the flight I told Alysia that I was going to the bed room to get some rest, I suggested that she be sure and get a few more hours of sleep tonight before we land.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:47 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was relieved when you removed your hand from my breast and said it was time to get back to work but you did not give me the file, you started to tell me things I needed to know. I wonder what you meant when you said that was a good start, I hoped you did not think it would go further then that little trust game. I felt a bit warm as you taught me the customs in Thailand. I nodded my head as you told me it was important for a woman to show respect to men especially their boss.

We went through the drive through and I fell silent as you order sandwiches. I was tired it was a long day. As we got back to the plane you went to your bedroom and I laid on the couch and fell asleep. I had funny dreams that night. Your hands seemed to be all over me and in the dream I liked it and pushed against it.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I slept for a couple of hours and then went into the main cabin to find Jessie asleep on the couch. She seemed to be in a deep sleep; I put my arms around her and lifted her up and carried into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I took off my clothes except for my boxers and got in the bed next to her and laid on my back. I took her arm and gently placed it on my chest and closed my eyes.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:03 AM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt something hard against my body. I raised my head and saw your chest and woke up immediately. My leg was over yours, my sex was pressed against your hardened shaft. The only thing that kept us apart was your boxer. My breasts had found their way out of the dress and they were pressed against your chest. I tried to pull away but one of my arms was under yours and one foot of mine was held down by your leg. I was stuck to you like a fly on fly paper. I would have to wake you to get untangled and I wasn't sure if I should do that. What if we went further? How far did I already go? I did not know and those dreams now seemed like reality. I tried to stay awake all night but soon I fell asleep again. My last thought was what would you do if you woke up.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When the plane was about two hours away from landing we ran into some strong turbulants and the plane began to shake. As I woke the first thing I notice was Jessie breast hanging out of her dress as her body was pressed against mine. Her eyes opened a moment later and I could feel the embrassment she felt. The plane continued to shake and I reached my arms around Jessie and held her tight. My cock was completely hard and had escaped from the top of my boxers and I felt it touching the skin of her leg. I said, "Wow Jessie, your taking this trust thing very seriously." I let my hand slip a bit lower until I could feel the back of her upper thigh against my hand.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:02 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

I woke up and saw your eyes staring into mind. I tried to pull my hands from away from your body but they were still stuck. My ears turned red as I felt Mr. Starks hard body against me and now his bare cock was pressing against my leg. I was just about to ask him to move a bit so I could get untangled from him when the plane shook and his arms went around me releasing my poor numb arms. I was about to tell him what happened when he spoke. "Wow Jessie, your taking this trust thing very seriously." I was shocked that you thought I had arranged this. I did not even know how I got into your bed. I felt your hand slip lower until you were pressing against my upper thigh. A little squeak rose from my lips as you rolled us and now you were on the top and I was on the bottom. I still had my legs pressed together protecting my most precious possession. I could feel your hands moving to my breasts.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was not laying on top of Jessie and my hand was almost touching her bare breast. She certainly wasn't making any advance but she hadn't protested either. I let my hand touch her breast and I began to play with her nipple and at the same time I let my other hand touch her legs. I said, "Jessie I hadn't expected you to act so mature."
Old 07-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

"No, no, no, I am not mature, I said and blushed as his his hand touched my breast and began to play with my nipple. I felt his hand touch my legs. "I don't know how I got into your bed. I woke up last night and my hands were trapped somewhere on or under your body, I couldn't get loose. Please stop touching me, it is not right, I only work for you. Let me up, let me up". Somehow I did not think he was going to let me go as his fingers played with my nipples still and I was breathing heavy from the feelings he was making me have.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"I don't know how I got into your bed. I woke up last night and my hands were trapped somewhere on or under your body, I couldn't get loose. Please stop touching me, it is not right, I only work for you. Let me up, let me up". Jessie said to me. I looked at her pretty blue eyes and took my hand off of her breast and I moved my body off of her allowing my hand to brush the front of her pussy as I moved. I said, "Jessie I went to bed in her last night after you fell asleep on the coach. You came in here in the middle of the night and cuddled up next to me. I'm not sure what kind of game your playing with me but you do have to understand that I have limits. Now please leave the room so I can get dressed in private. Alysia will have some clothes up front for you to change into, they will be much more practical as we have some hiking to look forward to today."
Old 07-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

I frowned as you told me a fantastic story, I knew I wouldn't do such a thing but still I was in your bed, I just did not know how I got there. I could tell you were angry with me probably because you did not get to do it to me. I counted myself lucky that you didn't just take me and going forward I would have to watch myself with you.

I didn't miss how your hand had brushed my sex. I didn't believe that was by accident. I stood up and pushed my breasts back into the dress and adjusted the skirt as I walked away from you. I didn't trust you at all now because I knew you were lying about me. When I walked out into the living room of the plan the two women gave me a knowing look. I ignored them as I knew they would lie for you at the drop of a hat.

"Do you have some clothing for me and this time underwear and a bra please, I wished to be well dressed.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I got dressed and waited for a bit to give Jessie time to get herself dressed. I came out about the time the plane was about to land and sat down across from Jessie and said, "We are landing on a remote air strip in the jungle, once we are on the ground we will be met by a guide who will lead us through the jungle towards our meeting. I'm afraid we will be on foot and it will be a hard hike to make it to our shelter by night fall. Jessie, once we are on the ground it will be important to stay alert, it can be dangerous."
Old 07-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

I was dressed and tieing my shoes as you walked into the room. I was happy with the clothing they covered everything but were a bit tight against my ass. I couldn't help but blush as I remembered what had happened between us. I half listened to you remembering your hands on my body especially on my breasts but I made sure I nodded at you so you would not jump down my throat for not listening to you. I heard the dangerous part and thought everything with you is dangerous.

We got off the plane and was greeted by a guide.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 AM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The hike was long and tiring it tooks us almost eight hour to reach our shelter. The temperature was probably over 100 and the humidity was ridiculous, I have no idea how these people live out here. The guide set up a tent for himself and showed us the small house (if you could call it a house) that myself and Jessie would be sharing. The house had a single room with a bed and a bath tub that had to be filled from a well that was near by. There was not toilet, only an out house around a 100 feet from the house.

Once we were inside I said to Jessie, "Would you like to take the first bath or do you want me to go first."
Old 07-27-2008, 02:24 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

After eight hours of greuling hiking we came to a shack that the guide told us would be where Mr. Starks' and myself would stay. As we walked inside the house, I saw one bed and a tub that water would have to come from a well to fill. The bathroom was an out house about 100 feet from the house. It was a primitive life style indeed. I was deep in thought as Mr. Starks spoke, I jumped and spun around to listen to him.

"Would you like to take the first bath or do you want me to go first."

It struck me that I would be in close quarters with this man and had better get use to it. I looked at the tub. "I think we should take it together. We need another pail to bring the water in and several pots to heat up the water and I cannot see doing that twice, can you? I think I can trust you enough to be naked with."
Old 07-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I kept a straight face but inside I felt pure joy at the anticipation. I said, "I agree its been a long day and that makes the most sense." We worked together to fill the tub and heated the water it took us almost an hour but finally it was ready. Without saying a word I stripped out of my clothes laying them in a neat pile near my back pack. I entered the tub without making any eye contact with Jessie but once I was in the tub I turned around to watch her.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

By the time we filled the tub with hot water and then cooled it I was exhausted. I saw Mr. Starks start to undress and drop my eyes. He was undressed so fast it amazed me. I walked over to the bed with my back toward him and took off my clothes and folded them neatly and placed them on top of his. I took a nightgown out of my pack and laid it on the bed and grabbed two towels for when we were done out of the pack. I walked to the tub with my eyes down and cheeks flaming, this was harder then I had ever imagined to do. I had soap and shampoo in my hand as I stepped into the tub. I saw your naked feet all the way down where I was going to sit and looked up at you.

You patted the water by your side, you were correct there was plenty of room by your side. I moved to you slowly and sat down the water rose up over my breasts but the water was clear so I knew you could see ever inch of me. I looked at your face not wanting to look down at your cock. "Shampoo or soap first"?
Old 07-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #39
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The moment Jessie began to undress my cock instantly went rock hard. She had her back to me but it was like she was moving in slow motion and she certainly had one incredible ass. When she bent down to put away her clothes and grab some towels and soap I got more that an eyeful. I wanted to jump out of the tub and run over and knock her onto the bed and have my way with her body; but I knew that she was coming to me and I wanted to see what would progress in the tub.

When she turned around I got my best look at her body and it did not dissapoint. I stared at her as she walked close, her eyes looking only at the ground. I made room for her in the tub next to and patted the water so she would know where to lay. She sat in the tub next to me, although slighlty forward and asked me, "Shapoo or soap first." I said soap and she handed me a bar of soap and I took it along with a small wash cloth.

I lathered up the wash cloth and then place it on her shoulder and began to rub. I said, "Jessie, I'm glad to see you getting over your shyness."
Old 07-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I was getting ready to sink under the water so I could wash my hair when I felt the wash cloth Mr. Starks had been soaping up on my shoulder. It struck me that he was washing me. I looked at him in shock but before I could say a word he spoke. "Jessie, I'm glad to see you getting over your shyness." Now how could I say anything about you washing me after you said that. I would just have to watch what you were washing I thought. I wondered how far you would go with this familiar attitude.