Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 02:13 AM   #41
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I gotta say I'm really mad now. HOW? can you read the the transcripts between us and not think Phantom is an... If I omited some part originally, DO tell me what part makes a significant difference. Really? Is there something that changes everything or are you just harping on that little bIit??

Someone tell where I became an asshole ( go on point it out)and deserver the response I got. Can you?
WHAT exactly the two of you said is of no concern to me.
Phantom is old enough to deal with that part himself, you should be, too.

The part making you an "asshole" - as you so eloquently put it - was the posting of those PMs in public itself.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:13 AM   #42
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
I gotta say I'm really mad now. HOW? can you read the the transcripts between us and not think Phantom is an... If I omited some part originally, DO tell me what part makes a significant difference. Really? Is there something that changes everything or are you just harping on that little bIit??

Someone tell where I became an asshole ( go on point it out)and deserver the response I got. Can you?

Just chill out, man.

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 02:14 AM   #43
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Did you ever consider the possibility those two incidents might be related?

Honestly if I had an argument with someone and some other random member started debating about it via PM, I'd simply think "How is this your business?" ...
One Maradona is enough.

If sparks himself has/had a problem ... hmmm ... let us think ... why didn't HE take it up with Phantom or (and now fasten your seat belt) another mod if Phantom is such a bully?

If you have a problem with Phantom or another mod - fine, that's bound to happen occasionally and you feel compelled to take it up with him on PM, just leave it there.
Your posting of those PMs wasn't intended to show everyone how bad Phantom is, you simply didn't get anywhere with him and wanted to kick him in the balls, that's it.

No, I felt it may be productive if the whole board knew what an ass he was, Apparently though everyone thinks all his replies to me were just fine. Bizarre to me but what the hell.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:15 AM   #44
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
The part making you an "asshole" - as you so eloquently put it - was the posting of those PMs in public itself.
Yeah, people usually notice when one of the members is temporarily behaving like an asshole by the amount of shit that he sprays across the board. The smell gives it away.

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 02:16 AM   #45
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
No, I felt it may be productive if the whole board knew what an ass he was, Apparently though everyone thinks all his replies to me were just fine. Bizarre to me but what the hell.
Why in the hell would that be productive? What is it meant to achieve?

This thread really riles me. Why the hell do you need "the whole board" to know what you think of another member?

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 02:23 AM   #46
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess mods have a certain immunity. Plus I was wrong in posting our pm's.
My bad.

Au revior.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:28 AM   #47
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Closed then.

Was getting boring anyway ...
Old 03-28-2009, 09:24 AM   #48
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool My Two cents...

Since the crazy thread of yesterday night has been closed i will put my feelings into this thread.
I just think that there is some confusion here...Phantom has been accused to be a bully...again...eh eh
well if he is a bully....then what about me???? The fact is that you guys doesn't know him enough for speak in this way...
you are just complicating his job here...and it's not right...specially because he is always the same...but he is a mod now...
so he can't be like before...this is a part of the job...also no one of you has been banned like me....so well...
i found this critic a bit extreme.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #49
snarkopo
It's been fun

Default My bad

I apologize to everyone who had a problem with my post last night.

I would not have posted a PM session with a regular member.

I thought a Mod should be held to higher standards than the rest of us. I have been informed by other Mods that going against one of them is a waste of time. They will always support each other and I understand this. You can't be a public figure and not rile someone now and then. So it's obviously tedious after awhile to hear complaints time and again. It will never end. I so understand this.

I like this board very much and many people here. I cannot abide a member getting harassed by someone who is an authority figure if I feel it was undeserved. I made the PM's public because I felt it was pertinent. But the above paragraph proves me wrong. As do the response to my thread.

I am not looking for replies, support etc... I just think I need to explain and apologize. The original post is closed so I posted this.

Cheers
Old 03-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #50
Parisa
Privileged Member

Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I apologize to everyone who had a problem with my post last night.

I would not have posted a PM session with a regular member.

I thought a Mod should be held to higher standards than the rest of us. I have been informed by other Mods that going against one of them is a waste of time. They will always support each other and I understand this. You can't be a public figure and not rile someone now and then. So it's obviously tedious after awhile to hear complaints time and again. It will never end. I so understand this.

I like this board very much and many people here. I cannot abide a member getting harassed by someone who is an authority figure if I feel it was undeserved. I made the PM's public because I felt it was pertinent. But the above paragraph proves me wrong. As do the response to my thread.

I am not looking for replies, support etc... I just think I need to explain and apologize. The original post is closed so I posted this.

Cheers
hmmm I wonder then why when I was raping somedude, none of the mods came to his aid
Old 03-28-2009, 12:27 PM   #51
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
hmmm I wonder then why when I was raping somedude, none of the mods came to his aid
Because all of us would like to be raped by you. Duh!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #52
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They had his back and you had your buds back. Thats how being a friend works mate. I wouldn't imagine theres any long term grudges been made or harm done
Old 03-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #53
Parisa
Privileged Member

Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

where did LMR's comment go, weird things are happening on RB
Old 03-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #54
Parisa
Privileged Member

Quote:
Because all of us would like to be raped by you. Duh!
conrad doesn't
Old 03-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #55
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
conrad doesn't
Well, I don't want to get personal. Apparently he s different than the rest of us.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #56
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Sorry, no matter how hard you try I WILL NOT BAN YOU.
Doesn't mean I won't ban him if he goes over the line again!
Old 03-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #57
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I have merged your threads together snarky.

You told Stern you were done last night that is why she closed it.

It seems you must have had trouble sleeping because you are here again.

First of all, just a half hour before this, you are in another thread still talking shit that has nothing to do with you, again.

Now you are in here playing the victim, when you came to me in PM, and then you came to me on this board. I love it when someone starts something, then play victim when it doesn't go their way.

I wrote a thread here once called "When Bullies become Victims"

You see, I may be a bully, but either you respect me or you don't.

I don't need to garner sympathy in order to gain friendship or attention.

Oh, and I was told about your plan to prove your point. Sorry, no matter how hard you try I WILL NOT BAN YOU. So take all the shots you like my friend.

You may try to break my heart, but every little piece will love you that much more.
Ya know what Phantom? I posted this because after sleeping on it I felt I had some explanation to make. That's it. You can't let it go but hey, you're a mod now and can do no wrong. Can't assail you because all the other mods will support you no matter what.
So fine, you have reached nirvana, can't be judged, touched.
Yay for you.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #58
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well, I don't want to get personal. Apparently he s different than the rest of us.
Haha Conrad's had a colonoscopy before and so knows how much getting things put up your ass sucks
Old 03-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #59
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Doesn't mean I won't ban him if he goes over the line again!
When did I go over the line the first, or second, third time? I don't want to do it again.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #60
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*raises hand*

Erm hi. New guys here so tell me to fuck off you you need to everyone and I'll go back to a less contentious thread and leave well alone

BUT

Did I read wrong or did Snarkopo say sorry and ask for it to be left at that? It just seems to me that this whole thing should be dropped like a bad habbit and leaft to die somewhere before it stinks the place out.

Tags
phantom?