Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo
Default What 'yall think, Me I think I'm gone but if so that's a good thing

I'm sick of this crap. More than once Phantom has been accused of being a bully, banning people who don't deserve it. Me I'm done. with this shit. Personally I don't think Phantom is mature enough to be a mod here. If I get banned, well. Life will go on. I'll miss a lot of you. But I'm an American and I believe in freedom of speech.

Here is a transcript between me and Phantom. My purpose from the beginning was to try in a non-confrontational way to get Phantom to think about my point. That is it.

ThIs was about a post by Sparks on the Mcdonalds

http://rapeboard.com/showpost.php?p=325826&postcount=93

Me:

I think you're a good mod but I really have a hard time seeing the problem you have with Sparks' comment, I like the guy I admit and if you want to know, he often agrees with me - so not all his last 50 posts are about disagreeing with people. And so what if he does?
I have read his post, and your reply several times, and can't see any reason for your response unless it's based on some previous conception of him.
Why are you so concerned about it?

Phantom:

Not everything I say is going to "please the crowd".I have my own opinions, and stand by what I say.

If you look at what he said, he says its a "case of REAL vs. FANTASY" in that video. This shows that since it is a real video that he did not take the time to even read about the topic before he felt compelled to post in it.

And yes, feel free to read his previous posts and you may derive the same conclusion as I. If you don't I am not going to hold it against you.

I am a member too and people will not always agree with me, I can live with that. I can;t help it if some people can't.

I hope that helps you.

Me:

I think he was saying the "debate" was about real vs fantasy, not the video itself.
Yes you have your own opinions etc.. but what you do in public on the board affects all of us. If I see a member I like getting the raw end of the stick (in my opinion) is it so odd I may want to say something?

Phantom:

And how do you define raw end of the stick? When you use verbage of tat nature, it makes me think you are being antagonistic with me. And I don't see the point in that.

What I do in public on the board? Perhaps you should enlighten me on how you think I should conduct myself on the board.

I didn't realize that being a mod robbed me of my right to speak my mind.

Me:

You did not address my point about Sparks meaning the debate was about real rape vs fantasy, as opposed, to what you seemed to imply the actual nature of the video in question.
You did not say it was odd but you immediately are on the defensive when someone wants to make a point with you. So I was hoping you would get my drift that I was NOT attacking you or trying to be antagonistic. But I hope I, as a member here, can make a point.

"Raw end of the stick" In this case, getting shit from a mod in public. Not trying to be antoganistic to you.

For God's sake Phantom, I have valued you as a mod and do still. I was honored to be invited to kinkyones. I have great respect for Sierra (and if she likes you...) so quit with the assumption I'm trying to give you shit or start an argument. I happen to like Sparks and as I said read his post a number of times and could not find fault with it. So yes, I felt the need to stick up for him.
That a problem?

Phantom:

It's a big problem if you don't get the chip off your shoulder when you address me.

I do not owe you an explanation and am certainly not your child son.

And he did not get shit from a mod, he got an opinion from Phantom, a two year member of this board who is more than entitled to speak his mind without having someone else but their nose in it.

Do not message me again if you are going to come at me like this.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
So, posting pm's now are we? Go ahead snarkopo, but since you want your time in the spotlight, here is the rest of the pm's.

Snarkopo

Whoa! Are you going to ban me because I said something to hurt your feelings or challenge your authority? I see now why people before have called you a bully, Why Fucking Rotter got banned for hurting your feelings. I wanted to appeal to you in a respectful way. Do, if you can, show me anything I said that was derogotory, disrespectful or clearly inflammatory in anything I have said so far. Please. If I did then I need to learn from my mistakes because I never meant any such thing.
It seems to me you are unable to take even a tiny bit of criticism, even constructive and even from those that openly say the respect you.
I tried very hard to be careful about your sensitive feelings when I composed every message to you.

Phantom

Where did I say I was going to ban you?

You can talk as much shit as you want, and you truly have no desire to come to an understanding.

You see one end of something and imagine the rest, and my only mistake in this conversation was thinking you truly were looking for understanding. I will be cautious in the future when it comes to your motivations.

And if it honestly makes you feel better to think you are capable of hurting my sensitive feelings, then carry on.

Oh, by the way, leave Sierra's name out of it when you speak to me, we are two different people.

Goodnight

That was the last two exchanges between us. Funny when you were posting how awful I treated you, you left out the rest.

Never mind the fact on how you couldn't have a one on one because your only motivation was try to find something to bring to the board on me. publicly, proving you had no intention of coming to an understanding.

Please carry on, now that you have ALL the facts.
You fucking liar.. I posted every exchage we had you fucking liar. Show something we exchanged I didn't post little boy. Thought you went to bed???
Old 03-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Oh yeah, and that. "Why are you concerned about it?"

That was from me, not you. I see you have carefully edited these posts as well to feebly make them in your f
Carry on again, I still stand by what I said to you.
]]

Oh for gods sake. I somehow missed on the cut and paste. If I now still have missed anything you can certainly add it. The fucked up tone of your attitude from the beginning
is what's pertinent. No one can say anything to you that you don't want to hear you pussy.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is just wrong, Snark. Posting PMs in public? Weren't you one of the chorus of voices supporting keeping stuff private in the Phantom Zone?

Now you call Phantom a bully, a liar and a pussy but if he answers back he's out of line as a mod? Well, I'm not a mod and I can say what I like. This has GONE TOO FAR.

YOU owe this board an apology for starting this crap on the public board, and YOU owe Phantom an apology for not telling the entire truth about what actually WAS posted and YOU owe Phantom an apology again for those craven insults you're throwing around.

I hope sincerely that someone takes Phantom up on his offer to view his PMs, because I already have. Phantom's version is correct. So who's the liar now?????
Old 03-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #5
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If this about me please stop

snarkopo You are my friend you will always be I appreciate all I have learned from you and will carry that forward

this forum would not be the same without you so give me a chance to just leave it as it was

I do not like getting hammered by a mod anymore than you do mate until now didn't know Phantom goes on as a member at times

Its a fine line

but either way its not worth your leaving

friends

cheers
Old 03-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
snarkopo
It's been fun

I had no intention of hiding any part if our exchage. here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Phantom,

I think you're a good mod but I really have a hard time seeing the problem you have with Sparks' comment, I like the guy I admit and if you want to know, he often agrees with me - so not all his last 50 posts are about disagreeing with people. And so what if he does?
I have read his post, and your reply several times, and can't see any reason for your response unless it's based on some previous conception of him.
Why are you so concerned about it?

Not everything I say is going to "please the crowd".I have my own opinions, and stand by what I say.

If you look at what he said, he says its a "case of REAL vs. FANTASY" in that video. This shows that since it is a real video that he did not take the time to even read about the topic before he felt compelled to post in it.

And yes, feel free to read his previous posts and you may derive the same conclusion as I. If you don't I am not going to hold it against you.

I am a member too and people will not always agree with me, I can live with that. I can;t help it if some people can't.

I hope that helps you.

I think he was saying the "debate" was about real vs fanrasy, not the video itself.
Yes you have your own opinions etc.. but what you do in public on the board affects all of us. If I see a member I like getting the raw end of the stick (in my opinion) is it so odd I may want to say something?
Where did I say that was odd?

And how do you define raw end of the stick? When you use verbage of tat nature, it makes me think you are being antagonistic with me. And I don't see the point in that.

What I do in public on the board? Perhaps you should enlighten me on how you think I should conduct myself on the board.

I didn't realize that being a mod robbed me of my right to speak my mind.

You did not address my point about Sparks meaning the debate was about real rape vs fantasy, as opposed, to what you seemed to imply the actual nature of the video in question.

You did not say it was odd but you immediately are on the defensive when someone wants to make a point with you. So I was hoping you would get my drift that I was NOT attacking you or trying to be antagonistic. But I hope I, as a member here, can make a point.

"Raw end of the stick" In this case, getting shit from a mod in public. Not trying to be antoganistic to you.

For God's sake Phantom, I have valued you as a mod and do still. I was honored to be invited to kinkyones. I have great respect for Sierra (and if she likes you...) so quit with the assumption I'm trying to give you shit or start an argument. I happen to like Sparks and as I said read his post a number of times and could not find fault with it. So yes, I felt the need to stick up for him.
That a problem?
It's a big problem if you don't get the chip off your shoulder when you address me.

I do not owe you an explanation and am certainly not your child son.

And he did not get shit from a mod, he got an opinion from Phantom, a two year member of this board who is more than entitled to speak his mind without having someone else but their nose in it.

Do not message me again if you are going to come at me like this.

Whoa! Are you going to ban me because I said something to hurt your feelings or challenge your authority? I see now why people before have called you a bully, Why Fucking Rotter got banned for hurting your feelings. I wanted to appeal to you in a respectful way. Do, if you can, show me anything I said that was derogotory, disrespectful or clearly inflammatory in anything I have said so far. Please. If I did then I need to learn from my mistakes because I never meant any such thing.
It seems to me you are unable to take even a tiny bit of criticism, even constructive and even from those that openly say the respect you.
I tried very hard to be careful about your sensitive feelings when I composed every message to you.
Where did I say I was going to ban you?

You can talk as much shit as you want, and you truly have no desire to come to an understanding.

You see one end of something and imagine the rest, and my only mistake in this conversation was thinking you truly were looking for understanding. I will be cautious in the future when it comes to your motivations.

And if it honestly makes you feel better to think you are capable of hurting my sensitive feelings, then carry on.

Oh, by the way, leave Sierra's name out of it when you speak to me, we are two different people.

Goodnight

What the fuck part of what I might have missed makes any difference in what an asshole Phantom is? Tell Me! He is not fit to be a mod in my opinion. You obviously can't agree with this boy in any way, no matter how you phase it without getting his wrath. READ WHAT I SAID. I tried
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come one guys.I like the both of you and truly hope you can sort this out but really,hasn't there been enough bad blood spread around lately.I don't mean you two guys,I mean the board as a whole.I think we have all been guilty from time to time of starting something that we wish we hadn't.I'm just saying that I wish everyone would just make it through one single day without fighting.Lets try.Saturday is fight free Rape Board day at my house.I challenge every member to make it their day too.(That's 30 minutes from now guys so pull no punches until then but then lets let the bell ring.Is that just wishful thinking on my part?Maybe but I hope not...

Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #8
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Exclamation

Well i'm hardly the voice of reason around here but i feel the need to jump in here.Phantom it's not easy being a member and a mod,but i think you do it as well as anyone i have seen.I think it's a tough job to have,and you can't please every one all the time.Snarkopo i don't understand why you posted this,what every you too are fighting about does not belong out here.If you are having trouble with each other take care of it,and get it over with.I come here to have fun and get away from the real world,the last thing i need too see is friends fighting it out!You should also leave it between you and phantom,don't bring sierra's name into this,from what i have seen she has nothing to do with it.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
This is just wrong, Snark. Posting PMs in public? Weren't you one of the chorus of voices supporting keeping stuff private in the Phantom Zone?

Now you call Phantom a bully, a liar and a pussy but if he answers back he's out of line as a mod? Well, I'm not a mod and I can say what I like. This has GONE TOO FAR.

YOU owe this board an apology for starting this crap on the public board, and YOU owe Phantom an apology for not telling the entire truth about what actually WAS posted and YOU owe Phantom an apology again for those craven insults you're throwing around.

I hope sincerely that someone takes Phantom up on his offer to view his PMs, because I already have. Phantom's version is correct. So who's the liar now?????
Sierra brought her self into this sexfiend

dam that's hard to spell Sierra ok got it right

here's 51 I don't agree with all you said but I respect your opinion and will be better for it

as for pm's Ive seen them shared here Ive seen them shared elsewhere

lets just all chill and take a break

talk in the morning which it is for me

clear minds say clearer things
Old 03-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #10
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:

You see, this I actually agree with sparks.

I had a disagreement with you, which has nothing to do with being a mod.

You said something, I disagreed with it, we had a small exchange. It was over with.

Then I have someone telling me how much they disapprove of a me as a mod "giving shit to a member".

First of all, I am a member too and have a right to my opinion. I didn't realize that was suppose to change because I became a mod.

So I thought snarkopo wanted to have an exchange, so I indulged him when i did not have to. So, it was too heated for him, big deal.

So now he posts the pm's in public as if that makes a difference to me.

What he doesn't realize is that there is nothing I say in private that I would not say in public.

Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with my opinions, at least I am NOT afraid to stand by them.

Though your nationality should have nothing to do with it snarky, there is NOTHING more American then standing by your opinion. In fact, that's what any human should do. I do it proudly.
Good. I don;t have to fel bad about making this public. I did so because you are a mod. You can't have the luxury of being a mod when it is to your advantange and slamming a member when you want to be a regular member. Plus you gave me shit from the beginning and never answered certain questions I asked
Personally, I feel mods should not have immunity to what shit they say to members in PM. After your response to me I felt it was highly likley you do not deserve to be a mod and perhaps have banned people who did not deserve ir but simply got on your wrong side.

Look at what I said to you from the beginning, When did I seem to be criticizing or attacking you? When?
Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #11
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's Satuday morning at 12:02 AM.
Lets just drop this...

Old 03-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
Sierra brought her self into this sexfiend

dam that's hard to spell Sierra ok got it right
No, Sparks, I didn't. I got involved in this after the posting started.

Where my name came in is here:

Quote:
I have great respect for Sierra (and if she likes you...)

This does give me the opportunity to make something very clear - and not just to you.

Phantom and Sierra are two people, who are at this moment over 3,000 miles and an entire continent away from each other. We are friends, but we are not joined at the hip. Bringing the other into a fight with one of us does no good and just pisses the other off.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #13
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
This mentality alone is the exact reason why I will not indulge you further.

As I stated, I do not OWE you anything, especially when it had nothing to do with you.

I do not believe in your motivation to have a resolution to this or you would not have brought it public. So carry on my dear friend until your heart is content. Even if you must continue with the insults, including the ones you have been sending to Sierra in private about me. Don't worry, I have not asked her to post them here. But I wish you wouldn't use that kind of language when speaking to a lady, it's unAmerican. And a real man doesn't do that.

Please continue my friend.

You mother fucking ,lying piece of shit. I said no such thing to Sierra. You are that pathetic as a wannabe mod and seem superior that you stoop to that level.

\
Old 03-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
You mother fucking ,lying piece of shit. I said no such thing to Sierra. You are that pathetic as a wannabe mod and seem superior that you stoop to that level.

\
Snark, you HAVE been sending insults about Phantom to me in PM. Or do you not consider "asshole" "fucking child" "baby" not count as insults?

Please...stop this.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #15
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
I doubt anyone really cares anymore, but I did notice all kinds of edits here and there.

So for your boring viewing pleasure.

here is The Director's Uncut of Snarky & Phanny!

Attachment 14665

Attachment 14666

Attachment 14667

I hope he stops being mad soon......he is surely a good guy!

I see no difference between what you posted and what I did. What is the diifference?
Is it so hard to understand that I simply felt Sparks was misunderstood and got a raw deal? That is ALL this was ever about. Tell me I didn't say at least once I thought you were a good mod .
Old 03-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #16
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is it possible for the arguing to stop for 24 hours so that a cooling down period can take place ? This is getting nowhere and you are both very likeable guys and I wouldn't like to see an escalation as these sort of exchanges always end badly. Cool off for a day or two and then think of a way to compromise. You are both great members and this is just not acceptable.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:52 AM   #17
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
[COLOR=Wheat]
A swing and a miss.

This has nothing to do with anything you said. I have heated exchanges all the time, even with my closest friends. It's that you felt compelled to make it a public spectacle.

Then you use direct insults, which if I had used or replied to, you would have labeled me a bully because I am a member, who also happens to be a mod.

LOL, I wasn't even mad at you. I can't help it if your plan backfired, but you may win yet.

Try again.
[/COLORe. T
Your replies are clever as always but in the end.. lame.

You WERE mad at me, thus you responses. I was only trying to get you to lay off Sparks and I still feel you were an asshole to him. Plus you cannot obviously stand ANY suggestion to the contrary.
Ya know this is so fucked up because I thought you were a great mod and a friend. \
Yeah I suck for making this post public, but hey, I felt you were being such an asshole the board desrvred to hear the whole dialogue.

mo critcism to Phantom will go unpunished!!!! Knoiw this all of yoou!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #18
Genophan

Personally I am not sure why you started this thread, I think if two people have a beef then it should be something that is worked out privately, or just left to agree to disagree, because when you bring dirty laundry out into the open you risk the neighbours seeing the dubious stains that remain on your underwear.

Phantom is a member first and a Mod second, that has always been apparent in the way he does so much for this place and tries out so many new things. I am not sure why there is so much made of the distinction as though its ‘them and us’, it isn’t. Being a Mod on any board is a tough and often thankless undertaking, frankly, anyone that steps up to the task on a board like this, which has far more than its fair share of crap really deserves more than constant bashing which is getting tiresome.

We have a saying here, “Build a bridge and get over yourself” What often sparks an argument off (Seriously no pun intended there) is so much smaller than the conflagration that ensues from it and there‘s no rhyme or reason to dragging this on. I don’t want to see either of you leave over something like this, so if you can’t agree, then just agree to disagree and move on.

I think I have made my point

Old 03-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
mo critcism to Phantom will go unpunished!!!! Knoiw this all of yoou!!!
If you're trying to say your criticism of Phantom will go unpunished then you're right...you won't be punished for criticising a mod. However criticising a mod is pointless and counterproductive! Phantom like all RB mods was voted in unanimously and has the support of his fellow mods. All of us mods have had members publically yelling on the board about how awful we are blah blah blah...been there done that! Give it a rest snarkopo because you're not doing anything but stirring shit up pointlessly.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

So ... what happened?

Snarkopo, you felt your friend sparks was being treated unfairly by Phantom so you decided to talk to Phantom about it, you and Phantom got into an argument on PM and now you felt compelled to continue that argument publically to show everyone how much of a bully Phantom is and how bad a moderator?

Does that sum it up?
Closed Thread

Tags
phantom?