Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #21
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRB View Post
Right but can you take a Linux HJ Split file and join it with Windows' version of HJsplit?
not sure , we'll see i know mac works with windows , have downloaded and rejoined files that have been split on a mac (or so they said) .

Quote:
And if so how in hell did I end up looking at command line DOS again.
Hopefully, we will find out next time.

they also have a DOS version

edit : from the site ...

Quote:
All versions are compatible with each other and allow you to exchange files between these different platforms. E.g. a file split on the Amiga can be joined on Windows 2000 and vice versa.

Last edited by touriquet2001; 09-02-2008 at 08:53 PM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:07 PM   #22
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Re: last few posts

There is a version of hjsplit for linux but it doesn't work worth a crap so i gave up on that awhile ago.
On linux at least, only the first part of a split file will play because that part is the only one that has the necessary headers etc for the player to know what it is.
Since media files are just binary files, in theory, anything that can join them should put it together so that any player can handle it.
If no one can get this stuff to work I'll boot into winblows and split it with hj and try again.

Didn't know anyone had other versions of these up already.Leave it to Stainless Steel Rat to have them. Would love it if you;de post a link back to your's here
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #23
djmax92

djmax92 has initial reputation

Not bad
djmax92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #24
CRB

CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post

There is a version of hjsplit for linux but it doesn't work worth a crap so i gave up on that awhile ago.
On linux at least, only the first part of a split file will play because that part is the only one that has the necessary headers etc for the player to know what it is.
Since media files are just binary files, in theory, anything that can join them should put it together so that any player can handle it.
If no one can get this stuff to work I'll boot into winblows and split it with hj and try again.

Didn't know anyone had other versions of these up already.Leave it to Stainless Steel Rat to have them. Would love it if you;de post a link back to your's here
Your joining technique works but as touriquet2001 mentioned the file ends up being seen by VLC as a "broken" avi file and Media Player Classic reads the entire time index "buffers" it before it wants to start playing the file. All in all it works, I've gotten a lot of files from p2p sharing that have the same issue as this file and now I know that it is just likely that at some point they went through a cross-platform split like this.

Thanks, snarkopo, for the movie!

Last edited by CRB; 09-02-2008 at 09:27 PM.
CRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #25
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post

See my comments below

Quote:
Your joining technique works but as touriquet2001 mentioned the file ends up being seen by VLC as a "broken" avi file and Media Player Classic reads the entire time index "buffers" it before it wants to start playing the file. All in all it works, I've gotten a lot of files from p2p sharing that have the same issue as this file and now I know that it is just likely that at some point they went through a cross-platform split like this.

Thanks, snarkopo, for the movie!
CRB, see my note below, perhaps one of your parts was corrupted in download just enough to cause you problems.

Ok Snarkopo,

Finally got the whole thing downloaded. It joined just fine in the CLI and once joined it plays just fine in WMP and MPclassic and even PowerDVD, no buffering issues or any other problems with playback. And as to your request:

For all true believers interested in the first part of the tentacle rape {featuring hospital personnel} see this post in my thread:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=111

Cheers all and enjoy, the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 09-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #26
CRB

CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
See my comments below

CRB, see my note below, perhaps one of your parts was corrupted in download just enough to cause you problems.

Cheers all and enjoy, the Stainless Steel Rat
You called it SSR the last chunk xaj.avi was only ~ 76 MB instead of 86 MB and it caused it to behave like an incomplete file. Downloaded it again and

Thanks!

BTW, for anyone having a playback problem the entire file should be 857MB (898899520 bytes), just so you know and the first nine chunks are the same size 87,891 KB and the tenth one is 86,818 KB.
CRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #27
cikoi

cikoi is an unknown quantity at this point

This looks good
cikoi is offline   Reply With Quote