Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2019, 05:46 AM   #2781
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cory Chase – Mom Takes Over HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Scene One: Cleaning Her Toys
I walk in on Mom cleaning something in the sink. As I get closer I see what she is cleaning, A DILDO!!! Why would Mom do that in the kitchen. She finally realizes I am there and jumps backwards as her robe opens up. A brief conversation later and opening and closing of her dress, she gets on her knees and begins to stroke my cock. This act does not work and she moves to the kitchen table. I slide my cock into her and fuck her till I unload in her tight Mommy pussy. She is a bit upset that I did not pull out and tells me to go to bed. I gave Mom a bone of her own…

Scene Two: Good morning mommy
That morning, after having the best night sleep of my life, I wake up to my mother smiling at me on my bed. Dressed in silky lingerie she reaches down and touches my cock. “You really enjoyed yourself didn’t you?” She asks me. Mommy can’t stop thinking about me and my hard cock. She’s just so horny every day, she needs me, she needs my hard dick inside her. She exposes her big tits and wet pussy getting on all fours like a bitch in heat. I nuzzle up behind her tight ass and slide my cock into her soaking pussy and fuck my mom. God it feels better than anything in the world, I never want it to end. I want to have myself inside her forever. With a lustful smile she gets on top of me and takes over making herself cum on me. She clenches her pussy so tight that she milks the cum right out of me, filling her completely. “I love you so much sweety” She whispers to me.

Mom Takes Over.mp4

Melanie Hicks – Babysitting For Mrs Hicks HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy

Mrs Hicks called me again when i got off school and asked i could babysit again for and i quickly agreed. i figured why not her and mr hicks pay well and last time i got to sneak around and watch mrs hicks in the shower. i was playing on my phone when mrs hicks got home, she asked if her son Matt was still awake, i told her i had already put her to bed. she thanked me again for the last minute babysitting help and then she asked me if i wouldn’t mind making it a regular side job? i said yes right away, mrs hicks was happy about that but she told me she needed to talk to me about one thing first. she sat down on the couch next to me and told me that she saw me watching her shower, i was in total shocked and didn’t know what to say. i started try to apologies but mrs hicks cut me off and said she wasn’t made, she was actually flattered. she told me to be careful, some woman dont like being spied on or what of mr hicks had come home? i told her i understood and she got a really funny look on her face and made me a crazy offer. she said her and mr hicks were always trying to save money and would i be interested in babysitting for less money but she would through in a naughty treat every now and then? my dick got hard and i agreed right away, she laughed and said she would throw in a little naughty treat right, she got up and left me and my raging boner alone in the living room. she came back minute later with a bottle of lube and a towel, she said since i got to watch her naked she wanted to do the same. she told me to drop my pants her jerk off in front of her while she kept her clothes on. i didn’t wasted and time and got right to jerking, i cant wait for her to get home from work tomorrow!

Melanie Hicks Babysitting For Mrs Hicks.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:08 AM   #2782
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Coco Vandi – Mom Helps Son Cum Before Church HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail, Rough Sex

It was Sunday morning and i was hoping to rest but my mom can in to get me up for church. i told her i was tied and didn’t want to go, i really just wanted to relax and jerk off. she said no way and that dad was being really pushy to get us all around for church. so i said ok i was getting up, she said since we were running late that i might not have time to take a shower, then she left the room. i had super raging morning wood and didn’t know what i would do with out a shower. i went in to the bathroom and told mom i might need to miss church and she said no way. i told her i had a problem and she said she need more then that from me if she was gonna help get dad off my case. so i just told her the truth and she as a little shocked and then told me to go back in my room and take care of it. i was back in my room knowing i didnt have long since dad said we needed to leave soon, i was stroking it extra hard when mom just burst into my room. she said she was bringing me a towel and wanted to know if i was finished, she said dad was getting a little crazy. I said no it was taking me a while, i told her i was really trying to she offered to help stimulate me, she started showing me her tits and ass right there in my bedroom with my dad right outside. she kept encouraging me to cum and when i did she helped me get cleaned up. im gonna be looking forward to church next Sunday!

Mom Helps Son Cum Before Church.mp4

DiamondXMedia – Mom Checks In HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob

Your hot mom Kendal sees you resting on the couch and decides she needs to check in on what a big boy you’ve become. When she lifts off the blanket and sees your big dick, she can’t help but stroke your growing hard on and put it in her slutty mouth.

DiamondXMedia Mom Checks In.mp4
Old 01-21-2019, 10:16 AM   #2783
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Gia Love – Mom Fucks Son POV HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy

You looked down at the three shirts you had narrowed yourself down to – now, which would look best for your girlfriend? “Aw, those are all really nice. You’re getting dressed up, huh?” Mom said walking into your bedroom. “I’ve always liked this one,” she continued, picking up your light green button-down shirt. Naturally she was curious – where were you going, who were you seeing, why were you getting all dressed up? But you had no problem telling her. In fact, whenever you talked about your girlfriend, you were giddy, so Mom could tell that you really liked her. So, she pushed her curiosity a bit further, asking if you two had been intimate – you know, if you guys had done it. And you had. Mom seemed really sweet, really comfortable to talk to, and when she reassured you she was fine with it, you admitted it. “Oh, you guys have been?” Mom said with a surprised look on her face. “So, I guess this is your first, huh?” You couldn’t tell, but Mom was a little bit jealous. She started fidgeting with your shirts as she asked more personal, intrusive questions. “So, what is it exactly that you like so much about her?” Mom continued. “Does she have some nice, big titties?” You were shocked that your mom was so blunt, so open about things, but because she seemed so cool with everything, you answered honestly. “Yeah? Is that what you like best about her? You like her titties? Come on, you can tell Mom – it’s okay. We’re just having a friendly conversation. It’s been a while since I was caught up in my son’s life,” she said reassuringly. “I can understand where you got the liking from,” she joked. Everything seemed pretty innocent. “What about her ass? Does she have a nice ass, too?” Mom asked. Wow, this was weird, but kinda great – Mom was being so cool to talk to. But there seemed to be a little bit of an issue…all this talk about your girlfriend’s hot body was getting you really excited, and before you knew it, you had a throbbing erection. “Are you getting excited?” Mom asked looking at your bulge. “I’m SO sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.” But she had meant to – she knew exactly what she was doing. “Well, let me just…” she said getting closer to you. “Let Momma take care of you – it was my fault after all.” Before you could say anything, Mom slid her hand over your hard cock, and it just felt too good to stop. She had a huge smile on her face as she touched you, diving deeper every second into your young body. Soon her mouth was wrapped around your cock, then her big tits bounced in your face as she rode you. She even encouraged you to fuck her. When it was all done, and you had released your huge load, Mom gave you a big, happy, cocky smile. “I guess you don’t have a reason to go see your girlfriend anymore, huh? I guess you’re going to have to stay home. No point now that I’ve completely drained your balls.

Gia Love Mom Fucks Son POV.mp4
Old 01-21-2019, 11:53 PM   #2784
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Athenablaze – Step-mom Squirts For You HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Squirt, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Swallow

After your Dad leaves for work, I asked you to wait before leaving for class, you’re probably going to be late now. I decide to confront you about your hard-ons you’ve been getting around me, because the feeling is mutual. I’ve had the hots for your young cock since you’ve moved in with us. Even when your Dad fucks me I think about his son. I allow you to watch me lay back and spread my milfy pussy for you and tell you to stoke your dick to me and let you cum all over my big titties. I’ll be your slutty step mom anytime your dad isn’t home.

Step-mom Squirts For You.mp4
Emi Autumn – Mommy’s Little Secret HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Anal, Cum in Ass, Handjob, Creampie

Meet Emi, your new stepmother. Your father is gone away golfing for the weekend. But she’s got a secret & so do you. To keep yours safe you fuck her tight little asshole & leave it dripping with cum.

Emi Autumn Mommys Little Secret.mp4
Old 01-21-2019, 11:53 PM   #2785
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Sydney Cole - Big Brother Got Some Last Night, Now its Lil Sis's Turn...HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Cum on Pussy

My lil sis is sexually frustrated cause the boy she brought over to the party last night was lame, and couldn't get it up. But she noticed that big brother had no issue banging the girl he had over. She is jealous that he got to cum, and now lil sis wants to even the score! This isn't the first time that she has wanted brother inside of her, but brother is nervous that if they keep this up mom and dad will eventually catch them.

But once sis drops her towel and spreads her legs nice and wide big brother gets an instant hard on and can't say no to feeling her moist soft hole again. Watch as she turns around so brother can see her little bubble but and juicy pussy lips, then backs up and sinks his throbbing boner deep inside her. She uses her brother's cock as a fuck toy riding it up and down. Then she flips over on her back and spreads her legs so that big brother can stroke her wet vagina until he explodes his nut all over her pretty face!

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD POV SEX BLONDES SMALL TITS MASTURBATION
Keywords: sydney cole sister brother family cheating

Sydney Cole Brother Got Some Last Night Now its Siss Turn.mp4

Mom and Son Share Time HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

My mom has been doing my laundry a lot lately and she has noticed all the cum rags. She is concerned, but she says even she does that. We don't spend as much time together as we used to, so she suggests that maybe we could masturbate together sometimes? I can't believe this is happening. I am so hard. She takes off her robe and fingers her wet pussy while I stroke my cock in front of her. She wants to touch me. I love it when my mom strokes my hard cock and lets me play with her pussy. She sucks on me and finally we decide to fuck. I fuck her hard and sweet until she has multiple orgasms on my cock. I am going to cum in her mouth so she can taste my cum from the source!
Mom and Son Share Time HD.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 02:46 AM   #2786
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Daddy Help Me Shave: Daddy's Girl: Featuring New Girl Barbie HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, Bathroom, Male Domination, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy

This is the debut video for Barbie and Jonathan!

Barbie is trying to shave her leg..."Ouch!" She tries again but the razor keeps knicking her. She storms to the door.."Dad, do we have any NEW razors?" Dad calls from downstairs. "That is the new razor!".. "Well, it keeps hurting me." Dad starts to head up the stairs, "Are you sure you are doing it right?" Barbie pauses.."Um, I think so". Dad asks why her mother never showed her the right way and Barbie says she's been too busy with her new husband. Dad says, "Well, I guess I can show you, do you have a towel on?" Barbie opens the door, "Yes." Dad asks her to go ahead and sit down and he grabs the razor and looks at her bare legs. "Aren't you using any lotion or cream?"... "No, I didnt know you had to."... "Well, no wonder its not working." Dad grabs the lotion and starts to make the motion like he is going to apply it, but changes his mind and hands it to her. "Here, you should put this on not me" She takes it and runs a line up her leg (Shin) and then without spreading it around on her leg she reaches for the razor Dad stops her "you need to spread it first" and starts to rub it around her leg. She moves her leg and he catches a glimpse up her towel at her pussy. Obviously not thinking straight, he continues to shave her leg so he can sneak glimpes up her towel. She says "THAT works a lot better! I don't know why I never tried that stuff." ...."It helps the razor glide better" He replies and keeps shaving. Barbie looks off thinking..."Can I use it on my... um....ya know up here" She motions to her torso "Well you have to be really careful...How hairy is it? It can't be that bad really."..... "No it's A LOT" ...."Really?" ...."Yes really" ...Dad says,"well let me see"... she pauses and looks at him. "Um, ok" She opens up the bottom of her towel... "Oh wow that is really hairy, do you want me to do that for you then?" She doesn't seem fazed by that at all for some reason.. "Sure, it's really hard to do there cause I worry I'm gonna cut myself." He grabs the shaving lotion and puts some on his hand and says "Mostly just down below right, not the top?" .... "ummm....Yeah" she opens her leg a bit. He begins to apply the lotion to her lips and begins to rub it in and Barbie gives a look of shock/pleasure at his touch..She begins to omit a little louder purr which makes him stop. "God I really shouldn't be doing this" he says.... "why? You're just trying to help me." ....."Yeah but, I don't know"...... "I really want you to daddy" "I really like it" .....He pauses and looks up at her "You can't ever tell anyone, they wouldn't understand"..... "I wouldn't ever".... He continues with the lotion... "Yes, Keep doing that" she says. Dad is still a little unssure and asks one more time..."Are you sure?" ...."Please" she says. ...He continues to rub her gently for a few moments, and then slowly slides a finger inside her She lays back, making it obvious he should continue. He does this until she orgasms..... "Oh my God that felt crazy!".... "you've never felt that before?".... "Not like that!" .....He hangs his head slightly "I really shouldn't have done this" ....."No it's fine, you were "helping" me and I wanted you to show me that"..... He starts to get up an obvious bulge in his pants, she tries to stop him.."I really liked it!" Dad just leaves the bathroom, but she notices her grabs her panties off the floor. She doesnt want her daddy to regret making her feel so good, so she goes to his room and looks through the door to see him stroking with her panties to his nose! This excites her even more and she goes in to convice daddy to let her "help" him too. She kneels in front of him and finishes him off. "Daddy, did I do good?"

INCLUDES: TABOO - DADDY'S GIRL - PANTIE FETISH - CUM IN MOUTH - FINGER FUCKING - BLOWJOBS - SHAVING - HAIRY PUSSY - BLONDES - OLDER MEN/YOUNGER WOMEN - AMATEUR - BAREFOOT

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN CUM IN MOUTH SHAVING BLOW JOBS
Keywords: mandy flores barbie finger fucking hairy pussy blondes amateur virgin first time teaching lessons long hair foot fetish barefoot pretty

Daddy Help Me Shave HD.mp4
Fifi Foxx - Sisters Magic Remote Masturbation HD

Sister, Sisters, Sister-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Spying, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, On The Phone, Jerk Off Instruction, Lesbian, Caught Masturbating

Nikki Brooks, Fifi Foxx, sisters, POV, Nikki always steals & messes around with her sister’s boyfriends, Nikki is mean to her sister, POV sister has had enough, magic remote, commands/tasks against will, clucking like a chicken, barking like a , mute, unmute, crying, whining, bitching, embarrassment, ENF, stripping, embarrassed naked female, spanking, dirty talk, admitting to Dad that she fucked the boy next door, nude selfies sent to everyone in phone, masturbation, recording masturbation, masturbation video sent to everyone in phone, woman following commands, controlling body, female training, revenge, punishment**Usually, Fifi was sweet, but now, she had been pushed too far. Every time she had a new boyfriend, her gorgeous, blond headed sister would find a way to steal him away. Nikki was flawless, seductive, and knew exactly what boys wanted. Fifi, however, was still innocent and naive, but she knew this wasn’t right – sisters weren’t supposed to do this to one another.So, it took a lot for Fifi to confront her sister. “And I sucked his cock,” Nikki had replied so nonchalantly to Fifi’s accusations of flirting with her boyfriend. “But you can never get your own guy,” Fifi fights back, “you always gotta hit on my boyfriends.” “I can get my own, excuse me,” Nikki says laughing at her sister. She pushes Fifi even further saying she’ll make sure to record it next time she does something with one of her boyfriends. The two siblings go back and forth calling each other harsh names until Fifi whips out her remote control. “Oh no, everyone, she has a cute, little remote,” Nikki says making fun of her. “It’s funny now, but you wanna see what it does?” Fifi asks. Of course Nikki isn’t threatened, but once her sister presses the button, she starts clucking like a chicken. “Cluck, CLUCK,” Nikki blurts out, then quickly covers her mouth in embarrassment. “You wanna see what else it does?” Fifi asks laughing as Nikki flips her off. With another press of the button, Nikki starts barking like a , which only humiliates her more. But Fifi doesn’t plan on stopping – in fact, she wants the whole world to see what a whore her sister really is. Fifi continues to push buttons – muting and unmuting Nikki’s voice, making her sister spank herself and say she is a whore, until she gets to the more serious, degrading stuff. She presses a button and Nikki strips down in front of her, and then with another button, Fifi has her sister take nude selfies, then makes her send them to everyone in her phone.Nikki cries for her to stop, but Fifi is beyond pissed. To make sure everyone knows how slutty her sister is, Fifi presses a button that makes Nikki call their dad and tell him how good it felt to fuck the boy next door. “He’s going to come home and me!” Nikki cries after getting off the phone.However, Fifi is unsympathetic, now overjoyed by her sister’s utter embarrassment, and decides to have her do one more task. She presses another button, and Nikki begins masturbating. But what fun would it be if only she watched it? Fifi presses another button, which makes her sister record herself getting off, and then, as a finale, has Nikki send the video to everyone in her phone…including Dad

sisters magic remote masturbation.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 02:47 AM   #2787
flavor2235
Privileged Member

My Brother's Pheromone Cologne - Xev Bellringer HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Bathroom, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Netorare

(1080p, 60fps) Don't tell me you were just perving on me in the shower. I'm your sister! How long did you watch me for? Oh my God, please say you didn't see what I was doing with the shower head... I can't believe you'd try something like this after what I caught you doing with my dirty panties. Look, it doesn't matter how hot you think I am. You can never have me because we're related. Forget it.

What's that bottle you have...what the--did you just spray cologne?? You really are delusional if you think that'll work on...me... Whoa, I feel all tingly...you smell so...good. Oh my God, what's come over me. I need to touch myself...rub myself...on you. I'm sorry, I can't help it...I just have to feel you inside of me, little brother.

Fantasy includes: taboo, brother/sister, virtual sex, female training, love potion, pheromones, voyeur shower, humping, grinding, big tits, riding, missionary, virtual blow job, pov sex

Related Categories: EROTIC MAGIC POV SEX MAGIC CONTROL FEMALE TRAINING SISTERS
Keywords: porn xev bellringer sis bro pov sex slut training horny woman family forbidden female masturbation rough sex desperation magic mind control nip slip

My brothers pheromone cologne HD.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 07:45 AM   #2788
flavor2235
Privileged Member

MotherFucker - Blackmail Lick, Suck, Fuck HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, On The Phone, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anilingus, Cum on Ass

Johnny catches me trying on Susie's dress and he threatens to rat me out - unless I give in to his perverted demands! He's such a little fucking bastard!

Related Categories: ROLE PLAY, XXX HARDCORE, DIRTY TALK, FUCKING, BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Keywords: mf roleplay, taboo blackmail, mama's boy

Blackmail Lick Suck Fuck.wmv

P11ing With Auntie HD

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Bathroom, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instrcution, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Titty Fuck, Squirt

You flirtingly tease your nephew saying “ever seen a full moon before?” then turn around and pull down your jeans and spread your cheeks flashing him everything “haha”.

Come in here – Just taking quick piss.

You’re so fit from school sports – Strong legs in your shorts. Just checking out your package... Hahaha! Your aunty is a size queen – let me size you up – thought I saw a big bulge...

I know you’re older – I know things get bigger...

Mind if I take a look? Let me take a look down your shorts... (you bend forward as if to p11k inside)

I’m sure I’ve seen bigger than that – but what a big boy! – grab – got your penis! (Squeezes cock in shorts )

What a big strapping lad you are! Just home from school? Get changed out of your uniform.

I always preferred black boys -

Black boys are so fit! They’re bigger in every way – especially their legs! Poor little white boys with their little white willies (you make the small penis finger) – do you have any black friends with big black cocks?

(Sitting on the toilet p11ing)

Are you looking at my pussy? Don’t you dare look between my legs! I’m up here thank you – stop looking at my pussy!

(The camera could be looking at your bare bottom behind on the toilet as well)

I probably shouldn’t let you see my private parts – (turn around wiping bum - Bending over)- Cheeky boy! Looking at my bare bum - See something you like back there? I never said you could touch!

You’re so shy – Your cousins and I think you have a little Willy!

Can’t have a nephew with a small willy – that would never do!

P11 shy? You need to learn to p11 freely in front of people – Pretend this is urinal

Come on – it’s Your turn! Are you gonna take a piss or what?

(Take your jeans completely off and cover pussy) Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!

You said you needed to p11 – The toilet’s right there – Get your Willy out! Watch where you aim – don’t miss! Go ahead – I’m not looking. I don’t hear any p11ing...

Stand beside his shoulder looking down at him p11ing and up and his face while you look at him interested and smile Wow! You’re very big - for a boy!

Your Aunty likes big boys! I’m sure I’ve seen bigger boys – I’ll have to compare you with the boys I coach. I volunteer coach boys swimming – visiting them in the changing rooms while they’re using urinals – I see them piss all day - and walking out of the showers.

Oh! Just going to piss in front of me like that? Show off what a big boy you are! So that’s what I saw hanging out of your shorts the other day... my nephews big cock! I’ll film you p11 and show my friends – they can compare with their sons. They’ll be so jealous!

Let me touch... sorry! Couldn’t help myself watching you p11 and holding your cock you’re bigger than your cousins (holding rubbing waving side to side) “Meet my little nephew!”

Holding cock face in shot – appreciating size

Let me hold your cock (you hold a real one? A dildo that shoots water?) – It feels heavy! That’s a big powerful stream – Other boys must get penis envy!

(Holding cock face in shot – appreciating size) have to show you off to the women at my gym - Friends coming to get ready use bathroom – you let them watch and play

Girls! Come in here and see this! Only joking! Your cousins aren’t here today – too bad! – They’ll see later!

My friends and I used to smoke in the boys’ room at school and chat to anyone using the urinals –Lusting after big pissing cocks and teasing the boys with little ones.

It’s so easy to piss when you’re a boy – whip it out and p11 anywhere! How can you walk with that Big donkey dick flopping about slapping between your thighs?? You can join your cousins and me in the women’s changing room when we go swimming – the other ladies won’t mind when they see what’s between your legs!

I’ve seen you p11 plenty of times before – I’ve seen your other cousins p11 as well.

Your other aunts and I used to accompany you + your cousins to the mensroom - you made them jealous – we chuckled

Aww it must have been so frustrating when us girls could watch you p11 and we got our privacy

Think of all the ways I can show you off – get you pissing in front of people. It’s so easy to piss when you’re a boy – whip it out and p11 anywhere! Big donkey dick flopping about slapping between your thighs. Show you off to my friends and their daughters – your cousins at home/ the women’s swimming pool/ the beach. Bit old now to join me in women’s changing room – but they won’t mind when they see what’s between your legs! You could accompany me to my tennis club and let women watch you shower and p11 and hold your big dick

I could take you round nudist resorts and unisex leisure centres in Europe. I used to make you take it out and p11 in front of my friends – you were happy to show off to milfs and they were very happy to watch and comment and hold you and aim. think you could piss in front of my friends again?

You were always bigger than other boys – my friends were so jealous.

You get completely naked – lets go to my bedroom...

Category: P11
Related Categories: TABOO BIG TITS POV DILDO SUCKING DILDOS
Keywords: taboo

P11ing With Auntie.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 09:00 AM   #2789
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Your Mother Left Your Punishment Up To Me HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Stockings, Amateur, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Cum in Pussy

Your Mother Left Your Punishment Up To Me HD.mp4

Brother Tit Wank Caught By Daddy HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

Your quite aware that your brother pervs on you and you think its disgusting as im alot younger than you and dont fancy me in anyway.

I know you’ve been steeling off your dad on a regular basis and one day I decided to catch you at it and secretly film it on my phone.

Once i had the evidence, I decide to confront you with it.

Video starts at this point (filmed from my POV) -

I walk into your bedroom without knocking. Your in the middle of changing and your standing in just your knickers and bra. You yell out to me to get out, trying to cover yourself with a tee shirt.

I refuse and show you the phone and the video I took of you stealing from Dad's wallet. You suddenly feel panicked as you know this would be the last straw if I where to show it to Dad.

Your now sitting on the edge of the bed, You plead with me to not show it to Dad, that he would be so mad he will chuck you out and you dont have anywhere else to live.

I dont give a about that and quite happy if you where chucked out of the house. You start to cry saying that you will pay me to keep quiet and delete the video.

I dont want your money and you say "well what else do you I want then?"

You see me grin and stare at your boobs. You say "what? you want to see my tits? If I do this you will delete the video"

I tell you I want more than just seeing your tits You reply saying that I could "jerk off if you must".

Im still not happy with that. You look in disgust at the thought of anything else. I tell you I want to Fuck your tits.

You start to cry again telling me im a bastard and disgusting pervert.

I tell you that you better decide quickly as Dad will be home soon.

You relunctantly agree, removing your bra. My hands immediatly grope your tits, you turn away in disgust.

I pull out my hard cock, I sit on the edge of the bed as I push you to the floor infront of me, I tell you to neal between my legs.

You do so holding your breasts together wrapping them around my cock.

You proceed to give me a handsfree titfuck, most of the time looking away, only looking at me occasionaly to say things like "fucking bastard" and "low life pervet"

Suddenly you hear dad pull up onto the driveway outside.

You tell me to hurry up and cum, I just smile as you move your tits faster, trying to make me cum quicker.

You hear the front door open and Dad coming up the stairs... You plead for me to cum and get out of your room.

(your starting to cry at this point)

Just as Dad enters the room, my cum shoots up between your tits, you look up in shock horror at Dad standing in the doorway and cry out "OMG...Dad!!!"

(If this could be done with a guy and POV (through my eyes) and the cumshot between the tits (no hands- just using your tits squeezed together)

Please use my name (Andy) throughout the video. You call me a sick pervert, bastard etc.

Your attitude is of disgust during the titfuck, as you hear dad arrive you get slightly upset.

When I cum, you at the exact moment, look up at the doorway in shear horror of Dad standing in the doorway!)

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: SISTERS BIG TITS TITTY FUCK BLACKMAIL FANTASY CUMSHOTS
Keywords: sisters

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Brother Tit Wank Caught By Daddy.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 09:02 AM   #2790
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Sarah Michelle - Peek A Boo with Daddy! HD

Daughter, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Spying

Father! How did you find me? I suppose I have some explaining to do. I know you're not used to seeing me like this. I'm just so tired of acting like an adult. I dream about being your little girl again. Do you want to play a game with me, Daddy? Oh goody! *giggles* Let's play peek a boo! But this isn't just any ol' game of peek a boo, this is naughty peek a boo Daddy! Isn't this so fun, Daddy? Do you like playing with your little girl? *yawns* *sucks thumb* Oh Daddy I'm so sleepy. Can you tuck me in? Watch me go from adult to little! I flash you my panties under my skirt, my bum and my tits.

sarah-michelle-peek-a-boo-with-daddy.mkv
Delilah Dee - Netflix & Little Sister Fucking HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Swallow

Your little sister is bored and she's decided to make it YOUR problem. You were completely innocent, watching a movie, when SHE decided that the movie you're watching is stupid. Now she wants to go out - she's sure there's a party to crash. You don't want to, you're quite happy chilling on the couch... but for the love of god, when did her tits get so BIG?! and why is she dressed to skimpy?? She catches you staring at her tits and begins to seduce you... those eyes have you locked... those huge tits... those lips around your cock... Fuck! When she started to beg you to fuck her, you really had no choice in the matter, did you?

delilah-dee-netflix-little-sister-fucking.mov
Old 01-22-2019, 11:58 AM   #2791
flavor2235
Privileged Member

xoArielxo - Big Brother JOI HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

You’re my big brother and I’m surprised you’re home on a Saturday night when I get back from the club. I talk about how disappointed I was that there was no good guys to fuck me. You ask me to grind on you like I was with the guys at the club. I think it’s weird but I do it. I then find myself touching my pussy. I say I’m sorry I’m just really horny. You suggest we masturbate together. I still think it’s weird but agree. I give you JOI while I make myself cum hard with my Hitachi and glass toy. We cum together at the end

xoarielxo-big-brother-joi.mkv

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Jada Kai - Fucking My Brother in Law HD

Sister-in-Law, MILF, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Swallow

Thanks for helping me move in Ryan. My sister is a bitch I tell you how she stole you from me so I tell you how I just want to fuck you once so we do. We get a quickie in all the right positions
jada-kai-fucking-my-brother-in-law.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #2792
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Stella_Von_Savage - Practice on Sister's Feet -Taboo JOI CEI HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Footjob, Cheating

Your girlfriend has finally decided to fuck you tonight, but you're so nervous that you feel you need some practice so you turn to your only female option - your sister. "Obviously, that's not going to happen... I'm your sister, you horny little bastard." After some pleading, she finally decided to allow you to fuck her feet while she's playing on her phone. "You do realize how pathetic this is, don't you?" You cum way too early, and she makes you lick your cum off her feet. You'll need the tongue practice eating out your girlfriend's pussy since your dick definitely wont satisfy her
stella-von-savage-practice-on-sisters-feet-taboo-joi-cei.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 01:26 PM   #2793
flavor2235
Privileged Member

BigButtBooty - My Sis CANNOT Handle her Booze

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Passed Out, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

She wanted to make a bet on my video game! She ended up plastered and agreed to a final bet and if she lost, she had to suck my dick

bigbuttbooty-my-sis-cannot-handle-her-booze.mp4
Stepbro Oils Up Sorority Stepsis - Elsa Jean HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Massage

Elsa lied to her parents, saying she was hanging out with her sorority sisters, so she could have the house to herself. Little did she know, her brother also lied to ditch the parents and be home by himself. She goes to the backyard to find him sunbathing, which was also her plan. They decide to stay home and not snitch on each other and peacefully lay in the sun. Before ;aying down though, Elsa need suntan lotion and has trouble putting it on her back. Considering this is porn, I'm sure you know here this is going...

spy.18.12.17.elsa.jean.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 01:27 PM   #2794
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Naked Photos of Mom - Scarlett Sage, Cherie DeVille HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Spying, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cheating, Wife

Scarlett Sage is freaking out over her study materials for an exam. She's never going to pass this test! In her desperation, she calls her friend. Hey, we're besties, right? Wanna help me cheat on my test? As expected, her friend turns Scarlett down. If her friend gets caught, she runs the risk of being expelled, too! No, if Scarlett wants her help, she's going to have to offer her something worth the risk. Scarlett thinks about it for a moment and offers to eat her friend out, but her friend points out that they've already done that. Her friend then suggests getting naked pictures of Scarlett's hot step-mom, Cherie DeVille, for her! Scarlett is horrified, but reluctantly accepts the condition because she can't afford to fail her exam.

Scarlet is freaked out by the thought of seeing her step-mom naked, but desperately needs her friend's help. Bracing herself, she sneaks to Cherie's room and sees that she's undressing. She hesitantly takes a couple of quick pictures, but then is caught by Cherie. Cherie scolds her, demanding to see the phone, and sees the naked pictures. Suddenly, Cherie's demeanor is soft and nurturing. Clearly Scarlett is just exploring her sexuality and has feelings for her! Nothing could be further from the truth but Scarlett has to play along saying that, yep, she's hot for her mom.

Cherie tells Scarlett that it's okay to have these sexual urges! In fact, she's dabbled with the ladies when she was Scarlett's age. She knows what it's like to experiment, and she doesn't want Scarlett to get her heart broken, so why not experiment with HER?

Scarlett is still not on board with getting sexual with her mom, but she has to do what it takes to get through the lie. When Cherie starts kissing her, Scarlett trembles, which makes Cherie think that she's a virgin. Scarlett has to lie that she is, which leads to Cherie cooing over her for being a sweet and pure kitten. Cherie starts feeling Scarlett up and seducing her, and Scarlett can do nothing more than go along for the ride. It doesn't take long for Scarlett to start changing her mind about having sex with Cherie, though, since it's a lot more fun than she thought it'd be. Scarlett almost forgets about everything else as she's happily eaten out, fingerbanged, and tribbed to orgasm. Maybe giving herself to her hot mom in exchange for a favor isn't so bad after all!

Sex acts/Tags: blonde, piercings, girl on girl, female masturbation, masturbation, natural tits, small tits, big tits, rimming, female rimming female, pussy fingering, fingering, milf, mature, tattoo, older younger, pussy licking, cunnilingus, female on female cunnilingus, petite, family roleplay, tribbing, ass, lesbian, kissing, female kissing female, nipple licking, pussy rubbing, smooth shaved pussy, hairy pussy
naked.photos.of.mom.mp4
The Family Reunion - Lux Lisbon HD

Cousin, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus

Why are you hiding up here all alone? You should come back down. We're actually having a lot of fun. You know... I was really looking forward to seeing you again. You've always been my favorite cousin... Don't tell anyone, but I actually used to have a little crush on you....

***Starring Lux Lisbon***

Related Categories: CREAMPIE POV SEX BLONDES BIG TITS FUCKING
Keywords: lux lisbon cousins pov party secret love blonde blowjob creampie
family reunion.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #2795
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Blackmailed my Mom into Hidden Cam

Mother, MILF, Amateur, Roleplay, Spying, Cheating, Wife, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Blackmailed my Mom into Hidden Cam.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 11:36 PM   #2796
flavor2235
Privileged Member

BROTHER SISSIFICATION!

Sister, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Blackmail, Bisexual, Anal, Latex

This file is about Brother Sissification or Pervert Brother turned sissy whore! your feelings for big sister will never change after she will caught you sniffing her used panties and she will become a Mean Strict Woman! Did you thinking you will be lucky enought she she will force you to lick her powerful pu$$y? Well seems you are going to get fuck ed like a dirty slut , cum all over her strapon then suck it deep! you are are just a little dirty slut, arent you ,bro?

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING POV STRAP-ON MASTURBATION HUMILIATION FORCED FEM CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Keywords: anal training dirty talk assignments jerk off instructions pegging sissy bitch strapon training forced bi cum whore female domination brother degradation brother humiliation verbal humiliation slave tasks strict sister

BROTHER SISSIFICATION.mp4

Gorgeous Mother ANAL!

Mother, MILF, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Anal, Cum in Ass, Creampie

Gorgeous Mother ANAL.mp4
Old 01-22-2019, 11:37 PM   #2797
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Knocking On My Nieces Pussy HD

Niece, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Footjob

Knocking On My Nieces Pussy.mp4
Mom Models Sexy Lingerie New Part HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Granny, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cheating, Wife

Mom Models Sexy Lingerie New Part HD.mp4
Old 01-23-2019, 01:26 AM   #2798
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Veronika Charm - Sister Play With Pussy Amp Fucked Hard HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, Stockings, Male Domination, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum on Ass

Veronika Charm Sister Play With Pussy Amp Fucked Hard HD.mp4

Spying Grandpa HD

Granddaughter, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Roleplay, Spying, Grandpa, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught Masturbating, Caught In The Act

Spying Grandpa HD.mp4
Old 01-23-2019, 02:14 AM   #2799
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Son Gropes Mom Limp Lift and Carry HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Male Domination, Passed Out, Helpless, Humiliation, Caught In The Act

Nyxon, Aiden Valentine, mom/son, family, mom finds a pack of cigarettes on her son’s desk & threatens to dad about it, son begs her not to but when she doesn’t listen, he stabs her in the neck with a syringe, eye rolling, falls limp, limb manipulation, manipulating limbs, moving head from side to side, opening eyelids, undressing, stripping down, waking up confused & disoriented, horrified, syringed again, tit groping, tit play, high heels, fully nude, wakes up again, syringe, syringe x 3, lift & carry to bed, last syringe to make sure she doesn’t wake up for a while, slow pans over limp body, eye fetish, sle3p fetish **Aiden changes the channel on his TV, then sits back to relax. “Aiden…Aiden,” Mom calls after him annoyed. “You didn’t clean up anything I asked you to,” she says barging into his room. As she rants and rages, she looks down and is horrified to see a pack of cigarettes lying on her son’s desk. “What…is…this? Cigarettes?!” she asks pissed. Aiden is quick to deny any wrong doing, but Mom doesn’t believe a word he says. “You just wait until I tell your father,” Mom hisses at Aiden, which terrifies him. He begs her not to tell him, and when she begins to walk away, he jabs a syringe into the side of her neck.Mom’s eyes slowly roll, her body relaxes, and she falls completely limp. Aiden lifts her up, then sets her limp body onto the white chaise nearby. He plays with her lifeless body, manipulating her limbs one by one, and shifts her head side to side. He open her eyelids to find her eyes rolled back inside her head. Mom slowly regains consciousness and is mortified to find herself on the chaise. She screams, but Aiden is quick to syringe her again, and she falls back, once again, into her limp state. He becomes more daring with her body now, unbuttoning her top, and even groping her perky chest. However, it’s not too long before she wakes up again and sees what awful things her son is doing to her.Mom tries to fight him off, but Aiden overpowers her, stabbing her in the neck once again. He now carries her lifeless body to the bed where he begins to strip her completely down, exposing her bare, beautiful body. He gropes her tits and plump ass, and when she wakes up again, he is quick to knock her out. “You’re not going to remember any of this anyway,” he tells her as he injects the fluid inside her.He drags, rolls, and moves her heavy, limp body around the bed to look at her gorgeous figure, and comes up with an idea to make sure Dad doesn’t find out about the cigarettes or any future misbehavior. He’ll grab his phone, snap a few inappropriate pictures, and when the time comes, blackmail Mom into getting what he wants

son gropes mom limp lift and carry.mp4
LESBIAN STEPSISTERS - Georgia Jones, Emily Willis HD

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Lesbian, Cunnilignus, Big Ass

lesbian.stepsisters.mp4
Old 01-23-2019, 05:01 AM   #2800
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Lady Fyre – Reluctant Mother Relieves Christmas Morning Wood HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

Good morning sweet boy. Santa came & it’s time to open your presents. The whole family is waiting for you. What are you hiding from me? Playing with yourself under the covers? It would be so embarrassing if you came out with morning wood. It would be hard to explain to our relatives. Have you tried to take care of it on your own? Is this how you were doing it? Let mommy show you how to do it right. It’s not working? Well, we really need to take care of this. I probably shouldn’t be doing this to my own son, but I just can’t be embarrassed in front of your father’s family. They just aren’t understanding of that kind of thing. So I’ll give you a little blowjob, and that should make it easier for you to cum. Oh honey, you can’t take much longer. They’ll wonder what we’re doing in here. I’m going to try one last thing, and if this doesn’t work, I’m going to say that you’re sick & you can’t open your presents. You want to open them, don’t you? Don’t EVER tell your father about this. I’m going to put you inside me, and it’s going to be really intense. You HAVE to tell me if you’re going to cum. You have to be quiet. No moaning. Does mommy’s pussy feel good? I guess this is your first Christmas present. Oh my! I didn’t expect it would feel good for me too. Phew! That was close. You didn’t give me much warning before cumming, but I’m glad we got rid of that morning wood. Clean yourself up & come open your presents. Merry Christmas sweet boy.

Lady Fyre Reluctant Mother Relieves Christmas Morning Wood.mp4
Madisin Lee – Mom’s Anal Christmas HD

Mother, MILF, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Big Ass, Big Tits, Chubby, Bathroom, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, POV, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught Masturbating, Cum in Ass, Creampie

My husband is sleeping with his secretary, I’m fucking my son and he is becoming obsessed with me and now the whole family is here. I have to pretend that we are a happy, normal family. I keep fantasying about my son and he keeps trying to follow me around like a lost pup. I know he wants me but this has got to stop. I stay busy by shopping and cooking and surrounding myself with the family but my son keeps finding me alone. ! You scared me! What are you doing? You have got to stop following me around. What happened the other day, can never happen again and you cant tell anyone. What do you mean you are going to tell? I know what will shut his perverted mouth up, I get on my knees and suck his cock until he cums all in my mouth. There that will keep him quiet for a while. It’s Christmas eve and my husband is supposed to be home so we can spend a little romantic evening together. I lit some candles and filled the Jacuzzi tub up and waited. I will block out my son with my husband. Just when I am about to get in the tub, my husband calls and says he cant make it. I am so sick of his cheating ass. I got in the tub and played with myself. I tried not to think of my son, but I could not help it. He felt so good the other night. I wish he was here now. Damn! You have got to stop sneaking up on me. He was standing there watching me masturbate and jerking his cock. Come here, I’m much better now that you are here son. Now, I want you to put that hard, young cock deep inside mommys ass!

Madisin Lee Moms Anal Christmas.mp4