Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Blackmailing into sex?

This turns me on a lot. Blackmailing someone into becoming my slave.

Last edited by rapist_waffen; 02-28-2010 at 06:41 AM.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My variant on this: the victim is forced to comply with my sick and twisted sexual proclivities because I'm blackmailing somebody who is very important and beloved by her! I want the man giving up his wife, the boss offering his subordinate, and best of all--the father forced to sacrifice his daughter lest he go to jail.

For the last--How about sending him pictures of his darling princess being deflowered?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
For the last--How about sending him pictures of his darling princess being deflowered?
Heck with pictures, make it a professional quality HD video with 5.1 Dolby sound ... really captures those agonized screams.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:36 AM   #4
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
the father forced to sacrifice his daughter lest he go to jail.
Great idea. The Marquis de Sade had something on that theme in the "120 Days". A notoriously cruel aristocrat discovers a hard-working and virtuous man with a beautiful yet chaste young daughter; the latter resists all the aristo's attempts at seduction. So he conspires to ruin the father utterly, leaving the father no option but to sell his daughter into indenture with the aristo!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great, twisted minds think alike.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 AM   #6
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilen Rekker View Post
Great idea. The Marquis de Sade had something on that theme in the "120 Days". A notoriously cruel aristocrat discovers a hard-working and virtuous man with a beautiful yet chaste young daughter; the latter resists all the aristo's attempts at seduction. So he conspires to ruin the father utterly, leaving the father no option but to sell his daughter into indenture with the aristo!
Nice. I'd like to read that story.
I remember reading in a book about Napoleon Bounaparte doing some sort of blackmailing.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
Shade

Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)

The blackmail scenerio can be fun, and it's a really good RL scene for a partner unsure about RF. But I still prefer forced.

Quote:
the father forced to sacrifice his daughter lest he go to jail.
I'm surprised how popular this one appears, as it seems to me extremely far-fetched. Does anyone else have a daughter? I'd go to jail in a less then a heartbeat rather then sacrifice my daughter. In fact, I might just kill the person to remove all risk. And even if it was made believable, I'd be extremely uncomfortable. Does anyone else feel this way?

Last edited by Shade; 03-04-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Shot off mouth, bad timing with real life events.
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #8
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Blackmail scenareos are my favorite types of fantasies. I love stories of blackmailed wives, whether or not the husband is aware of it. It's hard to come up with believable sceneareos where a truly innocent secure suburban churgoing wife can be forced into sex. In these tough economic times, I can see where a woman can be forced to trade sex for saving her husband's job or to keep her family from economic collapse. Possibly to save her own career, or to keep out of serious legal action or even prison for herself or a loved one.

One of the beauties of blackmail scenereos is that they can sometimes go on forever. And, hopefully, escalate the humiliation and the depravity.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:47 AM   #9
prey4me
Privileged Member

You're spot-on, Shade:

Quote:
I'd go to jail in a less then a heartbeat rather then sacrifice my daughter.
But this is fantasy, Shade, so what the heck?

Actually, what we're talking about, especially Hume L Yates' thoughts--

Quote:
In these tough economic times, I can see where a woman can be forced to trade sex for saving her husband's job or to keep her family from economic collapse. Possibly to save her own career, or to keep out of serious legal action or even prison for herself or a loved one.
--is more extortion than blackmail. Perhaps that's just splitting semantic hairs. I'd rather split girls's legs, wide apart.

I story idea I've had for some time (writers may feel free to use it) is where the girl is hoodwinked into sex to protect her loved manfolk (husband, dad) with incriminating, but fake, information. The "company auditor" puts together phony spread sheets to "report" that her guy's been embezzeling. Or maybe a good photoshop artist places him in a criminally or morally compromising situation. Or the unscrupulous private investigator reports that only he can stave off the guy's indictment.

"So what is it worth to you to keep him out of prison for the next 15 or 20 years?....."

In such a scenario, it's not the man who's sacrificing the girl. It's the girl sacrificing herself!
Old 03-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #10
tigerfire

tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tigerfire

Blackmail is one of my best turn-ons - I guess the blackmailer would make it all the more humiliating for me because I couldn't say no, make me degrade myself so much more.

xxTigerxx
Old 03-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #11
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

YES !! Other folks who share my favorite ideas !!

There could be LOTS of possibilities....and yes, blackmail can go on for a good long time if done right - the tricky part is balancing how far to go how fast, so you don't make confessing (however embarrasing and painful) become the more attractive option because of how badly you treated them once they were blackmailed.

Of course, you could always make them do stuff that gives you more 'blackmail ammo' as you go along. If they threaten to confess or turn you in, then you have lots of other stuff to keep them compliant....

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Man View Post
YES !! Other folks who share my favorite ideas !!

There could be LOTS of possibilities....and yes, blackmail can go on for a good long time if done right - the tricky part is balancing how far to go how fast, so you don't make confessing (however embarrasing and painful) become the more attractive option because of how badly you treated them once they were blackmailed.

Of course, you could always make them do stuff that gives you more 'blackmail ammo' as you go along. If they threaten to confess or turn you in, then you have lots of other stuff to keep them compliant....

--BAD MAN--
yeah i suppose that would work pretty effectively
Old 03-19-2010, 01:04 AM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

Cool From blackmailed beauty to on-call whore!

Given that rape, blackmail, extorted and otherwise non-consensual sex is enriched by shame and despair, these thoughts on blackmail really intensify it for me:

Quote:
yes, blackmail can go on for a good long time if done right - the tricky part is balancing how far to go how fast, so you don't make confessing (however embarrasing and painful) become the more attractive option because of how badly you treated them once they were blackmailed.
I envision an ever-escalating scheme of entrapment, psychological enslavement, and guilt. You might start out by revealing just a portion of the compromising material, and asking for "an occasional blowjob" for "consideration and appreciation, keeping things hush-hush."

Perhaps I would insist that my victim wear clothes that I like and pose and model for me--no nudity, but very exotic and risque.

Then reveal more of the damning evidence, and raise the stakes to a few basic fucks. But get them captured and imaged in one way or another.

Now the victim is getting deeply ensnared. Turn her into my obedient fuck bitch. Call her at irregular hours, and start making her interrupt her regular life and schedule to come (hither) and service me. Make her start lying to other people when we have our get-togethers.

Make her wear lingerie that I like. Get her to engage in increasingly strange and perverted (to her) acts.

The ultimate shaming, victimization, and control? pimping her out to my friends. (That's you guys, you know!)
Old 03-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #14
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Given that rape, blackmail, extorted and otherwise non-consensual sex is enriched by shame and despair, these thoughts on blackmail really intensify it for me:

I envision an ever-escalating scheme of entrapment, psychological enslavement, and guilt. You might start out by revealing just a portion of the compromising material, and asking for "an occasional blowjob" for "consideration and appreciation, keeping things hush-hush."

Perhaps I would insist that my victim wear clothes that I like and pose and model for me--no nudity, but very exotic and risque.

Then reveal more of the damning evidence, and raise the stakes to a few basic fucks. But get them captured and imaged in one way or another.

Now the victim is getting deeply ensnared. Turn her into my obedient fuck bitch. Call her at irregular hours, and start making her interrupt her regular life and schedule to come (hither) and service me. Make her start lying to other people when we have our get-togethers.

Make her wear lingerie that I like. Get her to engage in increasingly strange and perverted (to her) acts.

The ultimate shaming, victimization, and control? pimping her out to my friends. (That's you guys, you know!)
That's a lot of the way I'm trying to write it in our story experiment.

--BAD MAN--
Old 03-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #15
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Yeah, I like this idea.

How about this for a scenario, once you have had your way with her, and have become bored, you blackmail her into having sex with anyone you choose, from 18 to 80, male or female. The later is especially delicious if she has shown signs of being anti-lesbian...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #16
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Yeah, I like this idea.

How about this for a scenario, once you have had your way with her, and have become bored, you blackmail her into having sex with anyone you choose, from 18 to 80, male or female. The later is especially delicious if she has shown signs of being anti-lesbian...
Or even better, make her 'recruit' another person close to her...a sister, friend, or even daughter...to be her 'playmate' and to double your pleasure and fun....THEN you can make them do things 'together'....
Old 03-19-2010, 05:02 PM   #17
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Or even better, make her 'recruit' another person close to her...a sister, friend, or even daughter...to be her 'playmate' and to double your pleasure and fun....THEN you can make them do things 'together'....
I like the way you think bad man...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #18
prey4me
Privileged Member

Badman and Pervipete, I'd love to sit down with you guys over a pot of coffee and sketch out a story For every victim, an ever-deepening pit of sexual perversion and psychological bondage. And for the females around her: an ever-widening circle of new submissives!

Maybe the situation could be a powerful, charistmatic CEO of a major corporation. He enjoys cult-like loyalty, and the fate of thousands of employees and stockholders rests on his shoulders. His weakness is that he likes to gather beautiful young female staff workers in the executive suites, and insists they dress in very feminine business apparel.

We find he's been cooking the books. The first we go after is his private secretary. "This whole company crashes if we out him, you know!"

And we go on from there. I so much want to bone that girl on the mahogany board room table!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #19
denrbco72
Banned

denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Or offering her the ability to escape her servitude by providing another person in exchange, maybe teaching her how to blackmail someone. Of course, the blackmailer would have no interest in letting the first woman off the hook.
denrbco72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #20
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

I've often fantasized about this, especially with one woman in particular. She's my cousin's wife, and she's SMOKIN' hot. What I wouldn't give to get her in the sack even one time.

Problem is, she's too squeaky clean, and so is my cousin. There's likely nothing I could use against either of them to make it happen. Plus I'm always worried it'll backfire, and I'll have ruined a good relationship with my cousin and my family, all because my dick wants some companionship.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote