Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-07-2007, 12:21 PM   #21
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

I see the defiance in your eyes and i know i am not going to get any satisfaction from you, So as you twist your head away, i turn it back, forcing my way back between your lips, Driving straight to the back of your throat.

I resume the hard deep thrusts of before ramming deep into your throat time and again, Ever half dozen strokes or so i will hold you to my groin my balls resting against your chin as you gag around my shaft buried deep down in your throat.

With a loud groan i cum, Spraying stream after stream of hot spunk, flooding your mouth with the salty fluid , You gag and choke as you are forced to swallow it.....
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 AM   #22
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

I feel like a doll being used, I can't fight it, I just have to let you do your thing.
My eyes are tightly closed but they can't block out this experience.
Every time you hold me against your groin I think I will suffocate coughing around your shaft.

When I feel your hot cum in my mouth I try to spit it out but you keep pushing your dick back in, I have to swallow to breathe.

When you remove you cock I spit out the last bit of sperm and try not to look at your satisfied grin.
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:18 PM   #23
Cole32

Spent for the time being i slump back, Pinning your legs under me as i sit upon them. "There now wasn't that fun" i ask my voice loaded with sarcasm. Your eyes look to the ceiling, the floor, the back of the couch, Anywhere but at me as my fingers tease your breasts, circling the enlarged nipples.

It seems an eternity to you as I sit there looking down on you, but in reality only a few minutes pass before I shift my weight and slide lower down your legs. My hands trailing down your stomach to your waist, Slowly I undo the button of your jeans and lower the zip. “Shall we move on” I ask as begin to tug your jeans down……
Old 11-09-2007, 05:43 AM   #24
Aphrodite

I try to bend my knees and keep my legs apart as you start tugging down the fabric.
"NO!!" I scream, as I try to buck my body and kick my legs in an attempt to through you off them.
I actually manage to get you out of balance, the thought of your disgusting thing that has already been in my mouth, violating my body seems to give me new strength.
I push you of me and try to get of the couch, knowing it's a desperate attempt with my hands bound but I have to try getting out of this.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #25
Cole32

Your renewed strength caches me by surprise, And with i well timed kick you unbalance me, sending me toppling to the floor with a grunt. With your hands bound your escape is hampered but desperation drives you on, And you quickly find your feet. Though with your jeans bunched around your knees your flight is slow.

Pushing myself up, I come after covering the ground at a much easier pace as come after you. Laughing as you hobble before me. My foot lashes out, sweeping your legs from under you and with your hands still restrained you have no way to break your fall. Before you even have a chance to think about fighting I have pulled your jeans the rest of the way off and rolled you on to your front my hands peeling your knickers down exposing the taut globes of your ass.

You feel my weight descend upon you, Squashing you against the floor as my naked shaft presses into the crevice of your ass. You wail incoherently as you feel the swollen head press against the puckered entrance to your rear passage…..
Old 11-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #26
Aphrodite

I manage to get of the couch, but I know I'm lost as soon as I make the first wobbly move with my jeans around my knees.
Before long I feel my legs kicked of the floor, I dont know what hurts more, the pain in my head, or the knowing that I'm going to be raped by this man, I see your eyes for an instant the cold stare tells me that you are only feeling your own lust, and will do anything to satisfy it.
I try to struggle as you sit on me but I can't really move, when I feel you cock at my but my struggles grow more powerful but not powerful enough...
Old 11-11-2007, 11:50 AM   #27
Cole32

I push forward, your tight ring resisting my advances, My shaft bends under the strain as I continue to push against your puckered hole. I can feel the muscle clenching against the tip of my rod as you fight to keep it closed. I use my weight to keep you pinned down as I move my hands. One hand gripping your hair and jerking your head back as I lean over you, “Its going in there” I tell you “If you keep fighting it, it’s only going to hurt more” I tell you as my other hand grips my shaft and straightens it out as I feel you ring give slightly.

Slowly, Millimetre by millimetre, my dick is winning the battle, you sob loudly as you feel my slow advance. I groan as you open up enough for me to lurch forward burying the head within, Your scream is glorious as the tight ring snaps back around my shaft squeezing me tightly. I take a second to savor the feel of your hot ass before i push forward again forcing you to take more of my thick shaft …..
Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #28
Aphrodite

My muscles strain to keep you out of me, but eventually I feel you sliding in slowly, stretching my ass, ripping it apart with your thick meat.
My screams echo through the house as you continue to invade me.

"STOP!" I wail "It hurts so much!" the pain gets to the point where I can't even scream, I can't seem to breathe I feel like I'm going to pass out simply from pain.
I'm panting under you trying to overcome the pain...
Old 11-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #29
Cole32

I push forward until i bury my full length within the tight confines of your virgin ass. The tight ring squeezing around the base of my shaft as your muscle clenches. The sound of your screams fuelling my lust, Until you can scream no more.

I pause, listening to the sound of your erratic panting, before pulling back, "This is what you get for trying to escape" i tell you "If you had been a good little slut and taken in the cunt, Your ass would have been safe, But now i am still going to fuck that cunt of yours but first i'm going to rip your ass apart" i growl as i lurch forward, driving my thick shaft back inside in a single stroke.

My hard rod rips into your tight as time and again, as i vary my speed, depth and angle trying to goad a scream from you......
Old 11-13-2007, 12:36 PM   #30
Aphrodite

Relief for five seconds when you pull out of me, through the daze of pain I hear your words, knowing that you will not stop and will not have any mercy on me.

When you ram back in the pain takes me back in, I have never felt something so excrutiating.
I try to move, to beg, to scream, but I can't seem to make a sound, black spots are dancing in front of my eyes, and for a moment I cherish the hope that I might pass out...
Old 11-14-2007, 12:01 PM   #31
Cole32

My rod slams back and forth into your tight anal passage, never letting up as i fuck you with all the power i can muster. My thrusts are more about causing you pain than taking any pleasure.

A couple of times i have to slap your face to keep you from passing out. Your fists are clenched so hard your knuckles have turned white and the fingernails are digging into the palms of your hands.

You feel my rhythm change, my pace increase. Mercilessly i fuck your ass tearing at the soft linings of the walls , until my shaft is streaked with blood. Just as you think you can take no more. I roar out my climax, My thick shaft swelling deep within you as it erupts, spewing it load into your ass........
Old 11-16-2007, 03:21 AM   #32
Aphrodite

Your cock rips me apart as you keep thrusting in me, a couple of times I start to feel lightheaded by the pain, but you keep me from passing out by slapping me.
After a what seems like hours of torture I finally feel your cock throbbing, I can only feel relieve as you finally soften and pull out of me.
I lay there on the carpet...panting and sweating, trying to regain some energy.

I turn to my back on the carpet, my tearstained face looks up at you, hoping you will leave, but fearing this isn't over yet...
Old 11-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #33
Cole32

I stumble back and collapse exhausted in the couch, as you roll onto your back i kick your legs apart. As you lie there panting i stare down at your cunt the last hole i have yet to plunder. Reaching down i remove the belt from around your wrists. "Try to run again and i will beat the shit out of you" i tell you as you rub your raw wrists.

With a evil smile i stare down at you, "Play with yourself" i instruct as i watch you, "Get that cunt all nice and juicy for me"....