Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
Darkscion069

Darkscion069 has initial reputation
Default Organized Roleplay on IRC

Out of curiosity, how many people here that enjoy roleplaying, would like the idea of an organized roleplay on IRC? Something along the lines of a separate website to create characters and keep them logged. If theres enough people able to frequent it, we could create an entire fantasy world...A place to create long-term rp.
Darkscion069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #2
JackOSU

JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to JackOSU Send a message via MSN to JackOSU Send a message via Yahoo to JackOSU

That sounds pretty cool. It's coming up on Winter Break here, so I'd have tons of time to do something like this.
JackOSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #3
Darkscion069

Awesome...I love rp, but there are a great many scenarios I simply can't do without either an audience, or a world to base it in. I personally think a fantasy setting would be best...A D&D twist anyone?
Old 12-05-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Or for scenarios, how about an urban setting...?

--Bad Man--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
Darkscion069

Why not both? I could see how the Board channels could be expanded to include one or two more. One for modern, one for fantasy...Does anyone have any ideas about a site that would help with this? The closest I can think of would be a creatively used Yahoo Group.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #6
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can keep it on this site.

I own an IRC server myself, and could try to set this up for you in it without having the need to make another site.

So you could have rapeboard.com/chat or rapeboard.com/roleplay

I have also been saying for ages this site should use IRC as it's chatting function with a java webpage like the current one.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:09 PM   #7
Darkscion069

About the only thing I can do is provide insight on some possibilities and ideas...maybe if one of the mods wanders in here and gives an opinion we can see about getting it put together?
Old 12-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #8
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

We have channels set up (see the IRC thread in the general rape forum). The channel 'rp_play' would work fine for this, but the website is a bit more complex, as that requires a host. I'd be willing to help set this up. At this time, RB has indicated they have their own plans.

If there's enough interest, we can set up any number of rooms catering to a number of scenerios, besides the two we currently have. A new forum thread could track the channels.

Number7, you host a server? Which network? Can we host a website there, perhaps with Java access to the IRC channels? I'd like to take a look.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:15 PM   #9
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhy View Post
We have channels set up (see the IRC thread in the general rape forum). The channel 'rp_play' would work fine for this, but the website is a bit more complex, as that requires a host. I'd be willing to help set this up. At this time, RB has indicated they have their own plans.

If there's enough interest, we can set up any number of rooms catering to a number of scenerios, besides the two we currently have. A new forum thread could track the channels.

Number7, you host a server? Which network? Can we host a website there, perhaps with Java access to the IRC channels? I'd like to take a look.
I won't list the server just yet for a few reasons I have which are being dealt with.

As for website hosting yeah I have about 700GB free space left and I get a TB bandwith per month.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.

Last edited by Number7; 12-05-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote