Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute
Default innocent or slutty?

I have this huge moral dilemna inside my soul.. tiny shriveled and nasty thing that it is. I simply cannot decides which I prefer.

On one hand there is the sweet little girl going home from the library wearing some frumpy little outfit over some wonder woman panties and a basic white bra. Sweet , shy , naive .. ripe. she holds the attraction of taking some easily manipulated inexperienced little cocktoy and twisting her until reality, warping her worldview from that moment on.

On the other hand we have the whore. Some slutty dressing filth talking little cocktease bouncing from bar to bar and drinking the hard earned money of suckers like the sweetest of nectars before running off to someone else. I know she wants it, just look at her the whore. She holds the attraction of making her take the cock that she has been dodging and abusing for so long and hopefully making her beg and cry abit before I get done.

But which is more delicious ? which holds more entertainment ? .. and which will better fill the little concrete cube of a room in the back corner of my basement hidden behind the bookcase?
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

In my fantasies I Have always preferred "the innocent", they have more to lose, more to fight for.. and i do love a good fight.

For me personally.. "the whore" is boring, and if she has been drinking all night.. where is the challenge? Where is the fun? If she is the village bicycle then she is like a deer tied to a tree waiting for the hunter.. there is no sport.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:52 AM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

why choose ??
Old 04-18-2008, 08:16 AM   #4
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
why choose ??
Indeed, this man is wise. There are slutty girls and prim and proper girls alike who need victimizing in my filthy fantasy sex-offender mind
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love being innocent
Old 04-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i used to be so innocent and naive it was ridiculous...up until a few years back.

Damn goth parties.

i am still (relatively) innocent, but have become worldly enough that my eyes have been opened to the fact that innocence holds a certain attraction for many guys.
Hell, i've even occasionally seen it in other women.

What i long to become, though, is strong. Independent. Confident. Opinionated. Able to fight like a hellcat.
Like the female characters out of Ayn Rand's novels, if anyone has read those.
Not slutty by any means. Just strong.

i have been afraid to lose the rest of my innocence, in case it makes me less attractive to the types of guys i like.

But...

Doesn't anyone find pleasure in the thought of being met by a will as strong as your own?
That's why i like guys who are very emotionally strong, independent, and even quite aloof.

What i yearn for is a battle of wills with one so strong that i know i could easily lose...not just physically, but spiritually, emotionally and mentally.

The predators aren't the only ones who like a challenge...
In any cat-and-mouse game, sometimes the mouse can be just as dangerous as the cat.

And when power is torn from me in every conceivable way, then i know i have met a strong adversary who should be deeply respected.

It's intensely hot when that battle happens to be manifested physically.

The only thing about innocence is...the battle is much less fierce, because she doesn't know what it is that's about to be taken away from her.

Someone who's been there before, knows exactly what you intend to take from her.
And what's going through your mind.
And she will fight you all the harder, body and soul.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:46 AM   #7
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im not really innocent just like playing that role i love a good fight to though i just dont want the rapist to think i am such a slut that im enjoying it
Old 04-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #8
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

well I think there is a definite difference between innocent and naive and By innocent i don't mean Snobby or full of herself either.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #9
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
Doesn't anyone find pleasure in the thought of being met by a will as strong as your own?
These are certainly the most fun from my perspective.
Quote:
The only thing about innocence is...the battle is much less fierce, because she doesn't know what it is that's about to be taken away from her.
Innocence can't be reclaimed unless you lose your memory. You can do all the born again sky god worship you want but you'll still know what rough sex is like. The experience can't really be erased in any meaningful way, like any experience.

Interesting post, thanks
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #10
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post
Innocence can't be reclaimed unless you lose your memory. You can do all the born again sky god worship you want but you'll still know what rough sex is like. The experience can't really be erased in any meaningful way, like any experience.
True, but there are also some people out there who can have all the rough sex they can imagine, and still not lose their innocence.
It all depends on what they learn from the experience.

One of the most innocent - or maybe i should say naive - people i know is a friend of mine who happens to be a prostitute.

i've known virgins who are more corrupt than her.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #11
Tanya
Privileged Member

can you elaborate Cryptic
Old 04-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #12
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
can you elaborate Cryptic
On which part?

i meant that i see the loss of innocence as more of a mental shift than a level of sexual experience.

Some people are already very worldly before they've even had their first kiss, whereas others have had a lot of sexual experience, but something in their mind just hasn't "clicked" yet.

Meh...i'm very inarticulate today, lol. Sorry if i'm not making any sense.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And she will fight you all the harder, body and soul.
The harder it is, the better it brakes.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:50 AM   #14
Tanya
Privileged Member

T think i get you. I actually worked in a brothel a few times over a month last year only had a few clients first one told me he couldn use a condom because he cant stay hard and i fell for it then others both clents and workers told me i was to mice to be working there
Old 04-18-2008, 12:00 PM   #15
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
True, but there are also some people out there who can have all the rough sex they can imagine, and still not lose their innocence.
It all depends on what they learn from the experience.

One of the most innocent - or maybe i should say naive - people i know is a friend of mine who happens to be a prostitute.

i've known virgins who are more corrupt than her.
Isn't that all just naivety? I assumed we were talking about innocence in sexual terms not a lack of worldliness or general knowledge. I think there are scads of people who lose their "innocence" and behave as though they haven't. Innocence is such a broad term in this other context as to be meaningless without further definition. I mean I've never sky-dived with naked midgets, therefor my innocence - as it relates to sky diving with naked midgets - remains intact.

Not trying to being a jerk, just looking for clarification
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #16
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps i am not the most qualified to speak, but isnt innocense means that exactly, the absense of knowledge of what people can do to you?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #17
Tanya
Privileged Member

I am not sure what i am i don consider myself nieve i don know about innocent
Old 04-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #18
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Perhaps i am not the most qualified to speak, but isnt innocense means that exactly, the absense of knowledge of what people can do to you?
Ok, perhaps i was getting innocence and naivete confused somewhat.

The two so often go hand-in-hand, that sometimes it's hard to know each person's definition of the two concepts.

Yeah, i did mean "innocence" as in "lack of knowledge", but you can have knowledge of a sexual experience without really gaining insight/knowledge about yourself from it.
So that would be more of a mental innocence, even if sexually the innocence is gone.

However, i think i'm starting to prefer knowledge over innocence.

Eve made the right choice.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #19
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe that you have missed an entire victim population by going to either extreme. What about the women who have some experience but aren't whores? They will fight you tooth and nail as well.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #20
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Ok, perhaps i was getting innocence and naivete confused somewhat.

The two so often go hand-in-hand, that sometimes it's hard to know each person's definition of the two concepts.

Yeah, i did mean "innocence" as in "lack of knowledge", but you can have knowledge of a sexual experience without really gaining insight/knowledge about yourself from it.
So that would be more of a mental innocence, even if sexually the innocence is gone.

However, i think i'm starting to prefer knowledge over innocence.

Eve made the right choice.
I was actually refering to CP.
And dont be that naive. Eve merelly did a suggestion. Choices are made by men, Adam in that case!

@Jasmine You have a plan to drive us crazy with your avatars?