Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #41
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
i'll give you a clue...'tis in Western Australia.

Long ways away from you.
And how are you so sure that you're so far away?
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #42
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
i thougn narcisism was a greek god os something !!
I thought he was a nymph in Greek mythology.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #43
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation

Quote:
There was a character from Greek mythology called Narcissus.
He wasn't a god, though...he was just cruel and self-obsessed.

All the nymphs were completely in love with him because of his beauty, but he rejected them all, believing that no-one was good enough for him.

Aphrodite saw what he was doing, and decided to punish him by placing a curse on him.
Basically the curse was, "You'll find out what it's like to love something you can never have".
So one day he caught sight of his reflection in some still water.
Because of the curse, he thought that his reflection was actually a beautiful water nymph looking up at him, and he instantly fell in love with it.
But of course, every time he reached out to embrace it, the ripples in the water made it disappear.
He got so obsessed with trying to catch his reflection that he forgot to eat or sleep...and eventually just died by that pond.

Sigmund Freud dug up that old myth centuries later, and came up with the concept of "Narcissistic personality disorder", because he noticed that people with this disorder seemed to have the same self-obsessed characteristics as Narcissus did.
yeah, I was wrong about him being a nymph. I guess he was probably a homosexual, along side being narcissistic.
Sigmund Freud didn't actually create the word "narcissist" did he? It's been in the English language well before he was around, right?

It's funny, but there are words we use today that were coined by Freud that most people don't even realize. Like, calling someone "anal" or "anal-retentive". Sigmund Freud was pretty weird, he thought everything was about sex.

Last edited by Ace_McGuire; 04-04-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #44
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
You mean she chose her avatar for a reason, man.
Bad grammar: number one reason as to why I ignore people.
Coming from someone who spells America with a k... *cough*
Old 04-05-2008, 05:33 AM   #45
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_McGuire View Post
yeah, I was wrong about him being a nymph. I guess he was probably a homosexual, along side being narcissistic.
Sigmund Freud didn't actually create the word "narcissist" did he? It's been in the English language well before he was around, right?

It's funny, but there are words we use today that were coined by Freud that most people don't even realize. Like, calling someone "anal" or "anal-retentive". Sigmund Freud was pretty weird, he thought everything was about sex.
Nymphes are always female. And yes, his manners suggest he was homo. Although i believe Sig is somehow overrated, sex has always been the talk of the town. From the prehistorical era that flirt was synonymous to fractures of the skull to the modern era, sex is sooo important.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #46
dasVerlangen
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Coming from someone who spells America with a k... *cough*
Spelling Amerika with a "k" is intentional.
I realize it is spelled with a "c".

I spell Amerika with a "k" to reflect the fact that in German, it is spelled with a "k" -
pertinent because America has become a fascist nation, Amerika. I feel it appropriate.
So, even though you think you've tripped me up, you're just tripping on straws.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:49 AM   #47
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
And how are you so sure that you're so far away?
i thought you were American.

Looking at your later post, though...you appear to be German.
Still a long way.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:54 AM   #48
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_McGuire View Post

Well, i know he came up with the concept of Narcissistic personality disorder, but i'm not sure whether or not the word "narcissism" existed before he was around.

You're right, though...Freud was a bit of a fruitloop.
Apparently he's referred to as "The grandfather of psychology" ...quite accurate, judging by some of his theories...he appears to have been quite a senile old fart.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-06-2008, 05:24 AM   #49
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

Quote:
There was a character from Greek mythology called Narcissus.
He wasn't a god, though...he was just cruel and self-obsessed.

All the nymphs were completely in love with him because of his beauty, but he rejected them all, believing that no-one was good enough for him.

Aphrodite saw what he was doing, and decided to punish him by placing a curse on him.
Basically the curse was, "You'll find out what it's like to love something you can never have".
So one day he caught sight of his reflection in some still water.
Because of the curse, he thought that his reflection was actually a beautiful water nymph looking up at him, and he instantly fell in love with it.
But of course, every time he reached out to embrace it, the ripples in the water made it disappear.
He got so obsessed with trying to catch his reflection that he forgot to eat or sleep...and eventually just died by that pond.

Sigmund Freud dug up that old myth centuries later, and came up with the concept of "Narcissistic personality disorder", because he noticed that people with this disorder seemed to have the same self-obsessed characteristics as Narcissus did.

Ahhh I've never heard that version of the myth before. While Narcissus was a main aspect of the myth, the myth did not surround him. That myth in particular was the events surrounding the fate of a Nymph by the name of Echo. Zues was portrayed as a god who loved to sleep around on his lover Hera, and because of Nymphs and their beauty, they were beloved targets of the God. Echo was a gossiper, Aphrodite is a gossiper in myth as well, which eventually led to a friendship between the two. Also, Aphrodite enjoyed the pleasant sound of Echo's voice. In the myth Zues was fornicating with a Forest bound Nymph and Hera was dangerously close to crossing his path, in a desperate attempt to save Zues from a hellacious fight with Hera she told Hera that Zues had gone the opposite direction in search of Hera. In return for her saving him from Hera's wrath, Zues gave Echo a ruby ring (in some versions it is sapphire or emerald, not that it matters). In the meanwhile Narcissus was wandering through Echo's part of the woods, obviously an object of desire for many nymphs regarding his beauty. Though she hasn't quite met him yet at this point int he myth. Furious upon not finding her husband Hera goes back to Echo and curses her for telling the lie. The curse was designed to cease her ability to deceive and gossip rendering her to only be able to repeat what someone else says, whether it be the entire phrase or a portion of it. Confused and bewildered the Nymph wanders through the forest and happens upon the now lost Narcissus. She is immediately obsessed with him and follows him. When he notices her he asks her for directions, only being able repeat him, Echo soon irritates him. She tries many advances and he refuses her every single time. In some versions Narcissus actually found Echo attractive but was annoyed with her repeating him. Heartbroken and full of despair Echo refused to eat, sleep, or speak for several days until she perished. Her close friend, Aphrodite sought her out and realized Hera had cursed her and Narcissus had caused her distress. Unable to remove the curse, she watches in agony as the poor Echo turns to dust. Aphrodite can however, bind Echo's voice to the Earth, repeating the phrases of mortals in a pleasant tone. Seeking revenge for the pitiful death of her friend, Aphrodite curses Narcissus as Cryptic explained, and rather than dying by the stream he turns into a flower. (Similar to a Sunflower, but it will face a body of water)
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #50
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

You're right, though...Freud was a bit of a fruitloop.
Apparently he's referred to as "The grandfather of psychology" ...quite accurate, judging by some of his theories...he appears to have been quite a senile old fart.
Freud was a brilliant man with great theories and ideas and is very much celebrated because his theories gave birth to the psychoanalytical field which is still widely practiced today and also this theories paved the way for other analytical theorists who shaped modern psychology. His theories, or branches of, are taught in the most prestigious universities today, so please.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #51
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
Ahhh I've never heard that version of the myth before. While Narcissus was a main aspect of the myth, the myth did not surround him. That myth in particular was the events surrounding the fate of a Nymph by the name of Echo. Zues was portrayed as a god who loved to sleep around on his lover Hera, and because of Nymphs and their beauty, they were beloved targets of the God. Echo was a gossiper, Aphrodite is a gossiper in myth as well, which eventually led to a friendship between the two. Also, Aphrodite enjoyed the pleasant sound of Echo's voice. In the myth Zues was fornicating with a Forest bound Nymph and Hera was dangerously close to crossing his path, in a desperate attempt to save Zues from a hellacious fight with Hera she told Hera that Zues had gone the opposite direction in search of Hera. In return for her saving him from Hera's wrath, Zues gave Echo a ruby ring (in some versions it is sapphire or emerald, not that it matters). In the meanwhile Narcissus was wandering through Echo's part of the woods, obviously an object of desire for many nymphs regarding his beauty. Though she hasn't quite met him yet at this point int he myth. Furious upon not finding her husband Hera goes back to Echo and curses her for telling the lie. The curse was designed to cease her ability to deceive and gossip rendering her to only be able to repeat what someone else says, whether it be the entire phrase or a portion of it. Confused and bewildered the Nymph wanders through the forest and happens upon the now lost Narcissus. She is immediately obsessed with him and follows him. When he notices her he asks her for directions, only being able repeat him, Echo soon irritates him. She tries many advances and he refuses her every single time. In some versions Narcissus actually found Echo attractive but was annoyed with her repeating him. Heartbroken and full of despair Echo refused to eat, sleep, or speak for several days until she perished. Her close friend, Aphrodite sought her out and realized Hera had cursed her and Narcissus had caused her distress. Unable to remove the curse, she watches in agony as the poor Echo turns to dust. Aphrodite can however, bind Echo's voice to the Earth, repeating the phrases of mortals in a pleasant tone. Seeking revenge for the pitiful death of her friend, Aphrodite curses Narcissus as Cryptic explained, and rather than dying by the stream he turns into a flower. (Similar to a Sunflower, but it will face a body of water)
Yeah, i am familiar with Echo's myth in conjunction with that of Narcissus...'tis quite fascinating, but i didn't want to ramble on too much by including her myth in the story...still, it's good to know that others are familiar with the full version of the story.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #52
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Freud was a brilliant man with great theories and ideas and is very much celebrated because his theories gave birth to the psychoanalytical field which is still widely practiced today and also this theories paved the way for other analytical theorists who shaped modern psychology. His theories, or branches of, are taught in the most prestigious universities today, so please.
Oh, don't get me wrong.

He came up with some brilliant ideas, and to an extent, he really was the founder of psychology as we know it today.

However...
He was (to all intents and purposes) the first real pioneer in his field, and so some of the theories he came up with were, well...rather insane.

For example...

He was the first guy to come up with the concept of repressed memories of childhood abuse, which was a revolutionary concept in the field of psychotherapy.

However, he later revoked this theory, saying (something along the lines of) "Repressed memories are a fictuitous thing, and anyone who claims to have repressed memories of childhood abuse is simply fabricating these memories to deal with their secret infatuation with their own parents."

So yeah, he had some ingenious ideas...but also some insane ones.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #53
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Actually Sigmund Freud isn't that important anymore.
I mean - don't get me wrong - still many of his theories, findings and psychoanalytical theses are the foundation of modern psychology but an equal ammount of them has been disproven, advanced, enhanced, adjusted etc.
His initial and original work is rarely put to use in practical psychology today. Many of it has been found to be sexist rambling (I know you like that but it's still true and mislead work.
However ... he definitely did a huge amount of groundbreaking field work and studies. Something every scientist and pioneer has to do, even if some it is discarded later during further research. So even much of his work is highly disputed nowadays he deserves is title of "grandfather of psychoanalysis" (not psychology) quite well!

When it comes to narcissism: Sigmund Freud actually did create the term "narcissism" for psychology, adapted from the various variations of the Greek myth of Narcissus.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #54
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Oh, don't get me wrong.

He came up with some brilliant ideas, and to an extent, he really was the founder of psychology as we know it today.

However...
He was (to all intents and purposes) the first real pioneer in his field, and so some of the theories he came up with were, well...rather insane.

For example...

He was the first guy to come up with the concept of repressed memories of childhood abuse, which was a revolutionary concept in the field of psychotherapy.

However, he later revoked this theory, saying (something along the lines of) "Repressed memories are a fictuitous thing, and anyone who claims to have repressed memories of childhood abuse is simply fabricating these memories to deal with their secret infatuation with their own parents."

So yeah, he had some ingenious ideas...but also some insane ones.
What? You dont believe the "oedipus complex"?
Old 04-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #55
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post

Quote:
However ... he definitely did a huge amount of groundbreaking field work and studies. Something every scientist and pioneer has to do, even if some it is discarded later during further research. So even much of his work is highly disputed nowadays he deserves is title of "grandfather of psychoanalysis" (not psychology) quite well!

Well didnt you just contradict yourself.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #56
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
I mean - don't get me wrong - still many of his theories, findings and psychoanalytical theses are the foundation of modern psychology but an equal ammount of them has been disproven, advanced, enhanced, adjusted etc.
His initial and original work is rarely put to use in practical psychology today. Many of it has been found to be sexist rambling (I know you like that but it's still true and mislead work.

When it comes to narcissism: Sigmund Freud actually did create the term "narcissism" for psychology, adapted from the various variations of the Greek myth of Narcissus.
Sigmund Freud smoked heroin and regularly ingested opium.
While he did indeed create psychoanalytic method, he also remains,
quite literally, a drugged-up moron who propounded an unsubstantiated theory...
the fact that this man even made it into the annals of history,
much less that his theories have credence amongst some within society,
is absurd, appalling, and shameful.

Sigmund Freud: famous, drugged-out imbecile.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 04-07-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:41 AM   #57
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
i thought you were American.

Looking at your later post, though...you appear to be German.
Still a long way.
Your deductive processes are flawed.
You are wrong on both counts and in every sense.
You're only a plane's flight and a car's drive away from anyone on the planet.
What was that mailing address, again?
Old 04-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #58
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
What? You dont believe the "oedipus complex"?
Yeah, definitely.

But i also believe in repressed memories.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #59
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Am i the only one who thinks it's hot?

lol...ok, maybe i'm weird, but when i notice that someone is really, really overconfident (and i don't just mean high self esteem; i mean bordering on delusions of grandeur ) ...well, i just find it unbelievably attractive.

Narcissism in the context of rape is even hotter...means the guy has no empathy for you at all, and it's all about his thrill, his kicks, his power.

i don't mean to be insensitive, or anything...i know that it's a personality disorder and it causes a lot of hurt to the people who suffer from it, and usually to those close to them as well.
So i feel kind of guilty about finding it attractive.

But still...
am i the only one who has a fascination with, well...those who are fascinated by their own egos?

Especially at a board like this.
Those who lack empathy make the best sadists.

(PS: Sorry in advance if this offends anyone. It's probably a bit of a delicate subject...i just wanted to see what others thought of it).
Hi Cryptic !
This is the best post in months !
Don't worry, I have personality disorder and I suppose in a way I could be classified in the same 'neurotic family' than narcissist people but you really did not offend me.

In one of my favourite fantasy, back in high school, a very stuck up girl I dislike tells me I will fuck you before this summer. I hate her because she's always more witty than me and she always finds a way to mess me around and make fun of me in front of others. Her name's Veronique. She says right in front of her friends 'you are a good for nothing waste of sperm moron but I saw what you have between your legs in the swimming pool cabins and I want it as my 'end of the year candy'. Smile little moron, you will finally serve something.

No matter how that fantasy evolves in my mind, that girl always finds a way to drug me through somebody else handling me a drink in a party, or putting a pill in my food in some dinner were she wasn't even invited first.

I always wake up naked on a bed, hands and feet tied with handcuffs, the room is full of Veronique friends laughing at me and filming me with their cell phones and saying ha ha ! she got you ! you see ! she's the best ! ha ha ha ! and then five minutes later Veronique enters the room.

Sometimes I wish my vocabulary would be good enough so I could describe those splendid larger than life contemptuous sparks in the eyes that only those having narcissism can project. She just mesmerize me by the way she looks at me. She doesn’t have to say anything, she is just reaching the climax of her glory.

Suddenly I enter one of those states where you cannot hear anything around you anymore, your vision becomes blurry and your heart is racing. Veronique walks through the room, and her ego is so disproportionate that she is surrounded by a veil of genuine cloudy germ of self esteem. When she starts to play with my dick, I am transcended by the finest pleasure on earth and I do realize this feeling comes from the fact of being utterly dominated by the most hateful full of herself bitch. The delicious impotency of this situation clarifies my personality disorder to a point where I can taste the outstanding orgasm of freedom. This is only possible by exploring the dark abyss of hate and realizing hatred and worship are almost synonyms and I will love narcissist bitches forever and never.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #60
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Well didnt you just contradict yourself.
I don't think so.
His initial pioneer work, his studies, theories and discoveries paved the way to where we are today. Even though most of them (in his original form) aren't put to use anymore they still played a very important role in bringing us to where we are today.
His original work isn't that important anymore in practical use today but he still made some of the most influential discoveries in psychological science.
So his original teachings are usually optional when studying psychology since they aren't of much use in modern psychology anymore but still intriguing background knowledge if you're interested in how science progressed.
That's why I said Sigmund Freund (and his original work) aren't that important anymore but his reputation still is well deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasVerlangen
Sigmund Freud smoked heroin and regularly ingested opium.
Well, your personal interpretation of the worth of his work and your opinion of it is yours of course but his personal life, problems, not even his overall character doesn't necessarily diminish his work. Those are non-related.
That's like saying Beethoven's work was crap because he was deaf and suicidal. If you just don't like it - fine, but physical or mental sickness can't be applied to judge someone's work.