Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #21
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
yes I am also very turned on by that. And what you said Those who lack empathy make the best sadists, I completely agree with!!

However, some guys just CANT get away with it. I mean, it just doesnt work for some men. I always found men with those kind of issues a turn on, the idea of a sociopathic man turns me on, and often ends up in my fantasies.

I dont know why that is.
I beg to differ. Empathy is very useful tool for a sadist. One without empathy can go through the motions by trying out all the standard stuff to see which ones work best and do a decent job with it.

But an empathic sadist will know your weaknesses before even touching you, and as your ordeal progresses, he will get to know you inside and out, better then you even know yourself...

When that happens, you will know true suffering.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:27 AM   #22
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
....an empathic sadist will know your weaknesses before even touching you, and as your ordeal progresses, he will get to know you inside and out, better then you even know yourself...

When that happens, you will know true suffering.
While I agree with that notion, it isn't necessarily empathy which would allow for that....
you could simply be great at reading and understanding others.
Interesting concept, though.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:32 AM   #23
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
Once again, the topic was not narcissistic men, it was a general subject (narcissism) referenced to the entire board, unless my optic nerves are malfunctioning.
Furthermore, what I said is far more useful than any bits of drivel involving the nodding and wagging of many incurious heads and tails. . . which are bound to follow.
If a conversation doesn't flow, then it's a goddamned poll. . . in which case you should just make a fucking poll.
Um...i posted the original topic.

Your optic nerves are fine, i'm sure.

Perhaps i phrased it a bit wrongly when i said things were going off-topic...i had been specifically referring to a females' (my) point of view when i made the original post. However, on seeing that many men have similar fantasies, it occurred to me that the question could, in fact, apply to men as well.

And yes...threads, like real-life conversations, are better when they flow.
i never disputed that.

No need to get aggressive about it.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:37 AM   #24
dasVerlangen
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
Um...i posted the original topic.

Your optic nerves are fine, i'm sure.

Perhaps i phrased it a bit wrongly when i said things were going off-topic...i had been specifically referring to a females' (my) point of view when i made the original post. However, on seeing that many men have similar fantasies, it occurred to me that the question could, in fact, apply to men as well.

And yes...threads, like real-life conversations, are better when they flow.
i never disputed that.

No need to get aggressive about it.
I'd take the piteous sarcasm better if it didn't come packaged as a ridiculous graphical emoticon.

And regarding narcissism itself....
Seeing a woman who has higher regard for herself than she should
makes me want to do horrible, painful things to her.
Once again, my complete self-control is all that keeps me from three thousand worlds of irrevocable mistakes.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 04-02-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:37 AM   #25
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
While I agree with that notion, it isn't necessarily empathy which would allow for that....
you could simply be great at reading and understanding others.
Interesting concept, though.
Despite the sentiments of my previous post, i have to agree with you on this point.

Sharp enough observational skills often make a very adequate substitute for genuine empathy, at least under some circumstances.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-02-2008, 04:42 AM   #26
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
I'd take the piteous sarcasm better if it didn't come packaged as a ridiculous graphical emoticon.
Emoticons are a fact of the online world.

They're a poor substitute for actual facial expressions, sure. But seeing as online conversations can't include actual facial cues the way real-life ones do, the emoticons will have to do instead.

Most people use them. Get used to 'em.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-02-2008, 04:43 AM   #27
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
Despite the sentiments of my previous post, i have to agree with you on this point.

Sharp enough observational skills often make a very adequate substitute for genuine empathy, at least under some circumstances.
Yes they do.
Observe closely enough and not only do you understand
but you are also able to predict actions, behavior, mindset...
what good is empathy when one has observational analysis?
Old 04-02-2008, 04:44 AM   #28
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
... But seeing as online conversations can't include actual facial cues the way real-life ones do, the emoticons will have to do instead.
Not so. Tell me where you live and I'll be happy to observe how you look whilst rolling your eyes.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:05 AM   #29
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Not so. Tell me where you live and I'll be happy to observe how you look whilst rolling your eyes.
Oh, gosh no.

i'm far too good for you.

Too good for everyone, in fact.

*preens and flicks her hair while staring lovingly into the mirror*

Wouldn't it be a shame if i forgot to close my window tonight...?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-02-2008, 07:20 AM   #30
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
what good is empathy when one has observational analysis?
One with real observational analysis would already know...

Btw, good job Cryptic!
Old 04-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #31
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
One with real observational analysis would already know...
It's a self-answering question.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:05 PM   #32
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
Oh, gosh no.

i'm far too good for you.

Too good for everyone, in fact.

*preens and flicks her hair while staring lovingly into the mirror*

Wouldn't it be a shame if i forgot to close my window tonight...?
You claim to relish the notion of being raped, but you won't give a stranger your address?
Come, now.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #33
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Threads have a habit of meandering off-topic like that.

Still, it's interesting to see the guys' points of view as well as the girls'.
Yeah, but I think its a totally different topic. I once made a thread about men beating the crap out of each other and then the topic turned to catfights and my thread was bombarded with pics of bitches, which I dont like to see.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:18 AM   #34
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
You claim to relish the notion of being raped, but you won't give a stranger your address?
Come, now.
Well, there's always a risk that, on receiving my address, the person would simply break into my house in my absence, steal all my stuff and leave me feeling very silly, indeed.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-03-2008, 06:49 AM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasVerlangen
Come, now.
Well ... maybe she just doesn't give her adress to you ...
Old 04-03-2008, 07:52 AM   #36
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She choosed her avatar for a reason man!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #37
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
Well, there's always a risk that, on receiving my address, the person would simply break into my house in my absence, steal all my stuff and leave me feeling very silly, indeed.
[ ] wouldn't steal from you.... merely violate and torture you.
Can't be that bad, right?
You do crave it, yes?
Old 04-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #38
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post

She choosed her avatar for a reason man!
You mean she chose her avatar for a reason, man.
Bad grammar: number one reason as to why I ignore people.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:17 AM   #39
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
[ ] wouldn't steal from you.... merely violate and torture you.
Can't be that bad, right?
You do crave it, yes?
i'll give you a clue...'tis in Western Australia.

Long ways away from you.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #40
ego
the obscure

Quote:
You mean she chose her avatar for a reason, man.
Knowing what i mean is a step forward for you. Now, instead of telling me what i mean, start processing it. Get ready for the next step.

And better watch out!
*whispers to his ear* I've seen cats around!