Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #121
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Well Becka i was done with this but i will reply to you.

I have never done anything but show you and the rest of the Mods respect but if you read his post history in this matter he clearly has taken a side.I understand you all have your own opinions but when it comes to disputes he has always said that he is the UN and does not take sides.Something i could always respect because when your a MOD you have to think big picture and respect all views.In a few of his posts he told us we were wrong for having are own opinion and about PFs hurt feeling.So at that time it was clear he had chosen a side and i was not going to get in the way anymore because i was not sure of his choices. (i don't think thats hard to understand)Plus i was so over this discussion.

If you want to be offended then there is nothing i can do.Even though i never mentioned you,Stern,Sani,or Phantom.I was talking to SD.I tried to PM him twice but did not get a response.(i understand you all get many PMs)

So if the fact that i was talking to SD when i said that and you take it as a personal insult well there is nothing i can do.I have never done anything but treat you with the utmost respect.
Fair enough...I guess it is just something that I have had issues with in the past. Some people have held the opinions that once becoming a moderator a member loses the right to hold their own opinions on issue.

I can see what you are saying but to think that you would be banned for holding a different opinion is a bit troubling.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #122
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

BECKA, I LOVE How Huge Your Avatar is & How SeXXXy It Is Too !!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #123
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i was gonna stay out of this as i posted my thoughts and feelings about the stuff i wanted to already .

IMO both sides have said some things that could be hurtful to members in here . not any single one poster ...

i think it was right to split the thread off (it was a "great pic" thread honoring a member) and also to point out some hurtful things had been said . again on both sides of this .

again just my opinion here .... i haven't seen anybody banned for stating an opinion . maybe for how they stated it or not being willing to drop things (taking it to far) . during my time here i've heard a few members voice that "they'll be banned now" and it always comes across as wrong to me . it did the other day when i77up did it and i'm sorry TD1 but it does here also .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 01-07-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #124
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats cool Touriquet...I respect your opinion as always but i stand by what i said and the reasons behind how i felt.

I have to say being grouped with i77up kinda stings...

oh well...
Old 01-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #125
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
As for me,I only know how to joke about every single thing people post so I hope no one ever takes me too seriously.I hope I have never upset or offended anyone on RB at any time but since I have posted in this thread,let me say,If I have then I am very,very sorry.That was not my intention...
That is one true thing about this board that I have had to get use to over the time I have been on here - is what to take seriously - how to take it as a joke - how or what to say without offending anybody.I know I love to joke too much but alot of times (Chi ), I take things seriously not understanding that it wasn't serious.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #126
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
somedude..
What happened to you being the UN as you put it and not choosing sides?

It's clear you are telling people what to think and imposing your power.

No one said anything bad to PF,just questioned the truth behind the pics.The insults were between members discussing this...

If people want to get off to the fantasy that PF is the person in the photos i have nothing against that but people on an open board should have the right to feel differently.

You clearly have a stake in this matter and you are making your choices accordingly..

Im done.Next thing to happen is you will ban me for speaking my mind.
good observation. it just occurred to me that somedude might have multiple personalities, PF being one of them.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #127
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Thats cool Touriquet...I respect your opinion as always but i stand by what i said and the reasons behind how i felt.

I have to say being grouped with i77up kinda stings...

oh well...
i respect you and your opinions too my friend .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 01-07-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #128
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can't see why moderators shouldn't get involved in arguments and debates like everyone else, so long as no rules are broken. It would be worrying though if I felt I couldn't disagree with one for worry of gettting banned, but so far on this site for me that hasn't been a concern.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #129
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me get this straight...others have their rights to their opinions but I don't have a right to mine? Well I certainly am entitled to my opinion.
Trill's original thread went way off topic and had I taken stock of the situation sooner I would have spun off the argument sooner but I had no idea pages of posts completely off topic had been written. I would have spun off that and said my piece sooner but I haven't been reading much on RB the last few days as my attention has been pulled in many directions and the RB Awards has been my main focus on RB.
I certainly did defend perfectlyformed as she is my friend and a great member. I also stated I did not understand why people felt the need to start a debate about the authenticity of her or anyone's pics, especially in Trill's thread. More than one person's feelings were heart and these persons are great members and I hope they'll keep posting and enjoying RB so we can enjoy them!
Now how about we turn our attention to the RB Awards and having fun! Because RB is all about having fun...
Old 01-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #130
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well when your opinion intimidates some and favors others then i guess thats what i have a problem with but im sure you will tell me im wrong.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 01-09-2009 at 04:53 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #131
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
That not all pictures you're shown on an internet forum are actually pictures of the person showing them.
OK,I said I am never serious with my posts BUT let me say this in ALL seriousness,I believe this to be the statement that started this "picture debate".This statement or the one before it where Sternenlied asked when Thrill would ever learn.These statements changed the thread into a debate.End of story.While I hate that feelings were hurt,I still don't understand why.Especially after the ripping some members have taken from other members in the past months without any mod involvement.Please understand,I am NOT placing blame,or taking any responsibility away from myself I am just stating that the change in thread subject was inevitable after such comments (especially from a mod).Valid comments that applied to everyone (including me!)I had a pic of myself from neck down as an avatar for a couple of days and people even questioned that ones reality even though there wasn't really anything to question.PF's photo is gorgeous and if it's her photo then she is gorgeous,if it's not her,well whatever,I'm not a cookie monster.There are great personalities on RB men and women.Whose photo is really them and whose isn't,who knows.Again,I just think these mini battles between members and members or mods and members are very tiring and a waste of time for everyone...OK,now I can get back to my ridiculus self...

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 01-07-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #132
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In all honesty, I really dont care if that girl in the pic is her or not. I'm sure people care, but why? The only point I make is that she is no supermodel. Far from it. She is just a normal looking girl. A little cute, sure. But to make a thread to gush over her pic is a little absurd. There are some male members here who I have seen their pics and think they are pretty good looking, but they know that they are not Brad Pitt...so understand that, so for me to make a thread saying "OH MY GOD, SO AND SO IS SO HOT" is a little pointless. If you are going to make a thread to worship a member, they better be worship-able. So sorry to be the negative nancy ( ), but 9 out of 10 friends of mine put PF (if that is her) to shame. I mean, dont take me the wrong way, you are a cute girl, really. I just think its comical to worship a cute but otherwise average human being. I just wonder if you men leave your houses, you know?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-08-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:21 AM   #133
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
In all honesty, I really dont care if that girl in the pic is her or not. I'm sure people care, but why? The only point I make is that she is no supermodel. Far from it. She is just a normal looking girl. A little cute, sure. But to make a thread to gush over her pic is a little absurd. There are some male members here who I have seen their pics and think they are pretty good looking, but they know that they are not Brad Pitt...so understand that, so for me to make a thread saying "OH MY GOD, SO AND SO IS SO HOT" is a little pointless. If you are going to make a thread to worship a member, they better be worship-able. So sorry to be the negative nancy ( ), but 9 out of 10 friends of mine put PF (if that is her) to shame. I mean, dont take me the wrong way, you are a cute girl, really. I just think its comical to worship a cute but otherwise average human being. I just wonder if you men leave your houses, you know?
it's not that PF looks like a supermodel (heck, even i don't look quite like a supermodel..and we all know i'm a stunner )...it's just that regular female members are pretty rare on here...and those who share their sexy pix even more rare. so i think it's more the combination of her looks + her fantasies + her personality, etc that make her more attractive here than some supermodel who probably doesn't have rape fantasies..or at least won't be sharing them with these guys.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #134
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I haven't read this thread before but I have to say it got mean spirited fast! Perfectlyformed is a friend of mine I talk to often and I'll vouch that her pics are her She's a great member and a cool girl and been very nice to people here on RB! Don't know why people got nasty to her or in general in this thread but I know feelings were hurt.
On my behalf - my intentions were never to offend. I s'pose I have thick skin b/c of all I've been through in my life and sometimes forget that my "thinking" outloud isn't always meant for others to hear.

I won't apologize for my personality.. it is what it is.. but I will apologize if there was something I said that was disrespectful..

Last edited by Door'sunlocked_c'monin; 01-08-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: verbage crap
Old 01-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #135
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Without disrespect to PF, you're one good looking chick

What a bonus to be RIGHT THERE outside your door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingus View Post
I'd have to agree with AWD there, Door's is very attractive.
Thanks, gents.. You're check will be in the mail as promised...

Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #136
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
I understand exactly what your saying. On the internet question everything. Things aren't what they always appear to be.

A photo could be or could be not who knows. Doesnt really matter one way or the other.

MY 2 cents, I dont care if PF is a 75 year old crone, those photos are hot so who cares if there real or not. I think there very real, but it doesnt matter 99% of us will never meet face to face so whats the point
Hell, even I get all slippery over them..

Old 01-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #137
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
I know one reason why making compliments even if the pic isn't them, is the other person gets his/her rocks off on a pic or two & it's like appreciating the pleasure from fantasizing about it.

(i am working on trying to be able to explain things better)
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep trying, little engine that could!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #138
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
somedude..
What happened to you being the UN as you put it and not choosing sides?

It's clear you are telling people what to think and imposing your power.

No one said anything bad to PF,just questioned the truth behind the pics.The insults were between members discussing this...

If people want to get off to the fantasy that PF is the person in the photos i have nothing against that but people on an open board should have the right to feel differently.

You clearly have a stake in this matter and you are making your choices accordingly..

Im done.Next thing to happen is you will ban me for speaking my mind.
I don't agree with this one, DO.. Does not everyone have an entitlment to their own opinion, no matter what their role on this site? I don't think there's an imposition of power with his posts in the slightest.. I thought SD's words were opinionated, yes, but gentle. Completely acceptable.

Old 01-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #139
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa2 View Post
good observation. it just occurred to me that somedude might have multiple personalities, PF being one of them.
So how red did your ass get?

Old 01-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #140
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Let me get this straight...others have their rights to their opinions but I don't have a right to mine? Well I certainly am entitled to my opinion.
Trill's original thread went way off topic and had I taken stock of the situation sooner I would have spun off the argument sooner but I had no idea pages of posts completely off topic had been written. I would have spun off that and said my piece sooner but I haven't been reading much on RB the last few days as my attention has been pulled in many directions and the RB Awards has been my main focus on RB.
I certainly did defend perfectlyformed as she is my friend and a great member. I also stated I did not understand why people felt the need to start a debate about the authenticity of her or anyone's pics, especially in Trill's thread. More than one person's feelings were heart and these persons are great members and I hope they'll keep posting and enjoying RB so we can enjoy them!
Now how about we turn our attention to the RB Awards and having fun! Because RB is all about having fun...

Agree or disagree on any certain topic, Thank You for everything you do here.

Closed Thread