Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-06-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
Draper89

Draper89 has initial reputation
Default Are we twisted? Or just different?

I've had rape fantasys since the age of 4 (no joke). It was the first time I remember getting an erection. I've never discussed my fantasys with anyone, as I know no-one would understand I would just be considered sick or evil. I9 find the idea of real rape to be horrible. But I just can't help but have the fantasys. I've analaysed my childhood and tried to search for things that could have made me the way I am.

My question is, do you guys would also share my 'iffliction' think we are sick, evil, twisted etc. Or are we just different?

Thanks
Draper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:35 PM   #2
Curiously

Curiously has initial reputation

Not a guy, but I'll respond. Fantasy or consensual roleplay, just different. I didn't really develop my fantasy control fantasies until my late teens. Rape isn't really my exact turn-on, but it's mixed up in there. For me, I just get so stimulated at the idea of being completely dominated or controlled by a guy, forced to respond. Obviously, if we're talking true, non-consensual rape, then that violates just about every kind of ethical moral norm. But the world is still free enough that adults can enjoy there fantasies. Even if we have to be careful about who we disclose them too.

Curiously
Curiously is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #3
Draper89

Yeah, I find it a major turn-on being dominant and in-controll. I just find the idea iof completely taking over a girls body unbelieveable.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

It's like any other fetish, it's just different for those who enjoy it and it's weird for those who don't understand it... or are afraid of it due to miseducation or religious brainwashing perhaps...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:41 PM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draper89 View Post
My question is, do you guys would also share my 'iffliction' think we are sick, evil, twisted etc. Or are we just different?
I think we are normal. Rape (as a term) is abnormal.
Considering that human kind lives on that planet for about 160.000 years and rape -with the definition we give nowadays- appeard about 120 years ago, its only a passing fashion.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

we're more normal than you could ever believe.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah normal! very normal. i had mine from a young age too buddy, they started innocently enough and grew from there and developed over time

people into this who have had the guts to meet up with myself and my hubs for a coffee (or more hehe) are struck with how "normal" we are. One guy said we we more normal and down to earth and real than most of the vanilla couples hed met

so dont worry about whether your normal twisted or bent being kinky (or having this particular kink) your in sane company! enjoy it!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh we're twisted and evil...but it's fun! Embrace your inner pervert and you will find happiness! Advice from a pervert who is proud of it
Old 11-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

I think it's kind of normal. I mean, for women to want to be dominated is - physically, at least - a lot about our instinctive search for protection, a strong mate, etc, no? And men are programmed to GET THEIR SEED OUT THERE.

I'm a chick, but yeah, Ken was raping Barbie when I was a kid. I remember playing barbies with my little sister, and of course the Barbies were doin' it, and I was like "she's not supposed to like it..." and my sister was like "???why???"

My boyfriend/Master, who is a hardcore dom, knew he was into it since he was around five years old as well.

I know it can be difficult to talk about with people who aren't into stuff like this, because that's what society has made it into: a sick and twisted desire. And people who really PRACTICE these things, like people who actually go out and rape people (not rape scene, real rape) are pretty sick and twisted. But there's a HUGE difference between fantasizing and doing, and there's a HUGE difference between safe & sane consensual non-consent and real rape.

It's like the difference between someone who wants to eat tons and tons of junk food all the time, and someone who actually DOES, and gets fat/diabetes/etc. The reason that people might look down on them isn't because they're disgusted that they wanted to eat so much, it's because they let themselves give in to desires that effectively destroyed their lives.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Yeah, I find it a major turn-on being dominant and in-controll. I just find the idea iof completely taking over a girls body unbelieveable.
that is the whole thing in a nutshell !! - Draper89 for president !!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:54 AM   #11
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

We're twisted AND different, but there's nothing abnormal about it. A lot of us got the initial triggers in childhood, then it blossomed during puberty or soon after into full-blown *Pervert* and we're damn proud of it! (laughing) It's probably a lot safer to date one of us than a mundane 'cos we take STOP or it's equivalent seriously.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:42 AM   #12
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

Quote:
I've had rape fantasys since the age of 4 (no joke). It was the first time I remember getting an erection. I've never discussed my fantasys with anyone, as I know no-one would understand I would just be considered sick or evil. I9 find the idea of real rape to be horrible. But I just can't help but have the fantasys. I've analaysed my childhood and tried to search for things that could have made me the way I am.

Thanks
I can so relate to what your saying.
I had the real rape fantasy's from when I was lik 14 (also I hate the idea of real rape ), but when I was a little girl I already wanted fairy tales to end with the prince charming dead and the princess marying the bad guy. ( of course I did not have a clue of what rape was at that age)
what I do remember though was that I had alot of friends who also liked the not so happy ending in very tales, so maybe we are not so weird, maybe we are the ones that dare to say how they feel.
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:26 AM   #13
Draper89

Thanks for the replies guys and thanks for being so understanding. And thank you MADDOGMCMANAMAN for voting for me lol.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #14
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

I don't feel twisted or different. I feel like myself. I'm normal---at least to me. Certainly from my perspective, it is relative.... sometimes others can adequately judge our intent, based on words and actions. Do those around me percieve me as an evil rapist??? Well, I don't know their innermost thoughts, but the way I feel and how I'm treated is diametrically opposite from how one views a rapist.

I am a gentleman. I hold the door for folks (coming or going), I leave excellent tips for decent or better service. I look to make a relationship work through building trust, mutual respect and stellar communication. I am cooperative and go the extra mile in making hard situations better, when I'm able to.

I enjoy dominating a woman who thrives in service and obedience. Its complimentary from all the aspects I've looked at: mentally, physically, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, morally, ethically and even religiously (though admitedly I'm NOT religious).

Fantasy rape is just that: "FANTASY". I think about it, and enjoy topics/discussions with it as the subject. I've first discussed, then played with the edges of non-consenual'ity in a couple of relationships, and then only after she convinced me she was not just consenting, but willilng to be involved in such adventures.

The relationship Kodavictimm and Virginfantasy (see several topical threads established on this) is so directly related that, and simply put is awesome and beautiful. I wish them ALL the success and enjoyment and terror possible.

I think it is normal and healthy to think outside the box, going from the stoic middleground to the ends/extremes sometimes. Such adventures give us perspective. We see, understand and comprehend the world in a way that is profound, deep and complex..... far more so, than those who ONLY live in the box, period, and won't come out even-------"its too scary a world out there" kind of mentality (and fear!).

I think and act in healthy, sensible, rational and responsible ways. I am responsible for my actions and take that seriously. I deal with folks from the same perspective---until they give me reason to think/do otherwise. Meaning, I let them take the first swing. Then, all bets are off!

-NT
Old 11-07-2007, 09:17 AM   #15
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

In rereading my post, I also see my signature/tag line....... ok, so maybe I am a BIT different. HAHAHAHA

-NT
Old 11-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #16
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim

i like to think that, while, i might be twisted, im actually bringing balance back into the grand scheme of things. if it werent for us colorful folks, the world would be rather bland. *gives a round of aplause for everyone on the board for making the world as cool as it is* Yay us!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:45 PM   #17
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sick and twisted is a good thing
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #18
forCeMe

forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i think it's normal to have fantasies, no matter how strange or wierd they are. so yes, people who fantasize about rape are, ceterus peribus, normal. now, whether or not someone is actually sick, twisted, etc., is a different story.
forCeMe is offline   Reply With Quote