Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Default Paying The Rent (Victim Needed)

It was the fifth of the month, The rent was due, And for the third consecutive month, You don't have the money to pay! Mr. Cole, the landlord, would be by very shortly to collect his money.

Ever since missing the first month's rent, He had been hitting on you telling you that he could make "special concessions". You know what he is hinting at, But have too much pride to be his prostitute. Now you sit, Still unable to pay the rent, Knowing that you are probably going to end up on the street!

Suddenly, The loud banging on the door shocked you back to reality, Weakly rising to your feet, Wiping your tear-stained face and trying to regain some composure before answering the door. Your hands are trembling as you undo the latches and bolts, The door flew open, Before you even had a chance to open it, banging against the wall, As i march straight through the open doorway….
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:50 AM   #2
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

When he marches through my door I decide that it maybe a better idea to get him calm and maybe ask if I can pay next month.
I've just started a new job and the money should be good.
"good afternoon mr Cole, I just made some tea, would you like some?"
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
Cole32

I come to a stop in the middle of the lounge area, Turning to face you as you as you offer your pleasantries. “Tea” I wail the veins in my neck bulging “What I want is three months rent” I add. My eyes dart back and forth around the small apartment before returning to you, Causing you to shrink back a little as feel my lingering gaze on your petite frame, You wring your hands together trying to keep them from shaking.

Hurriedly you cross the room and into the kitchen area, And I smile as I watch your taut ass as you make the tea. “I have been more than patient with you little lady” I say as I take a seat on the couch. I watch as you return the tea slopping over the rim in your trembling hand, Before you place it down before me.

I wait until you sit before continuing, “I hope you have the money” I announce taking my book from my pocket and flicking through it “Because you now owe me four hundred and fifty bucks” I pause letting the figure sink in “And I am not leaving here without receiving payment”…..
Old 10-30-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
Aphrodite

So much for hoping that you were in a forgiving mood.
I take a sip of my tea to buy time, but I notice my hands are trembling so much that I almost spill over the rim, quickly I put the cup back down.
You look at me, expecting I guess either the money or one hell of an excuse, I don't have either.
I feel a chill running up my spine as I see your eyes going from my long black hair to my 34c breasts and further down.
I hate that, I hate the fact that you always look at me like that, not even trying to hide it.

"See mister Cole, I still dont have the money, I know you don't want to hear it, but I swear, if you give me 3 weeks I will have the money.
I just started a new job and I have to work there for a month before I get my payout."

I look at him with my eyes pleading, hoping there's still a soft spot left in him.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM   #5
Cole32

I lean back into the couch, sipping my tea “Three weeks” I say making no attempt to hide my lingering gaze, “Three weeks, You might as well say another month”. Setting down my cup “Must be a great paying job if you can afford to pay four months rent from one pay packet” I add as I make a note in my notebook.

I can see you squirm uncomfortably under my gaze and it brings a smile to my face, “All this talk is besides the point” I announce scooting a little closer to you on the couch, “Like I said I’m not leaving here without payment”. “I am going to need at least one months rent, That will buy you another three weeks” I tell you.

The look in your eyes tells me that you do not even have that much, And with a grin I move closer still “If you don’t have the cash, We can come to some arrangement” I offer my hand coming to rest on your knee……
Old 10-30-2007, 01:10 PM   #6
Aphrodite

When you come closer I try to move back on the couch, but if I move anymore I will be sitting on the ground.
Your hand on my leg sends shivers down my spine and panic in my stomach, I move my leg to try and shake your hand of it.
"I'm sorry Mr. Cole but I don't think I can pay one month rent but give me a few days, I can loan some money from my someone..."
I highly doubt anybody will be able to lend me money, but at least I can try to keep my house without resorting to being your whore.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #7
Cole32

My smile widens as you try to shake my hand loose, “I’m sorry” I announce my hand sliding from your knee, Slowly trailing higher, gently squeezing at your thigh “But I just can not give you anymore time without receiving something”.

Your leg trembles under my caress and your eyes have the look of a cornered animal. “Now I have been reasonable, But if you have not got the money, I am just going to have to take payment in kind” My hand on your thigh returns to your knees and attempt to prise them apart….
Old 10-30-2007, 01:48 PM   #8
Aphrodite

My legs cramp every muscle they have in attempt to stay locked, I feel cornered and afraid, I'm a small thin girl, what do I have against this big man?

"No! I wont do it..I'm sorry, I can't pay, there has to be some other way."

The tears I pushed away when you came in are building in my eyes.
My hand moves to push yours away. "Please Mr. Cole, can't you have some lenience?"
Old 10-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #9
Cole32

My hand is persistent, Even your attempt to push it away are in vain, “Lenience” I scoff “I think I have been lenient enough” I move on the couch bringing my other hand into play, With a hand pushing on each knee your legs part despite your struggles.

“I am taking my payment” I tell you as I slide off the couch and kneel between your legs “Whether you like it or not”. My hands let go of your knees and push you down onto the couch....
Old 10-31-2007, 05:18 AM   #10
Aphrodite

"No please don't do that!" I wail, desperately now, "Please stop mister Cole, I don't want this."

Your hands push me down and even though I'm trying to struggle against it, you are much to strong for me, making me feel helpless.
You don't even have to make a real effort to keep me down with your strong arms.
Tears are starting to trickle down my cheeks and I can't believe I'm in this situation, I would have expected a choice, either to loose my house or be his whore and I'm not even getting that.

But then again, what if I would lose my house, I don't have any family left, my friends have houses even smaller then mine, I cant live there, what would be worse?
The streets, or this man?

When I feel his hands on me again I feel so afraid and desperate I think I would even risk living on the streets over this...
Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 PM   #11
Cole32

Your struggles are in vain as I push you down, Swinging your legs up until you are in effect lying along the couch. I perch on the edge, My hands gently rubbing your shoulders as I hold you down, “My Dear, I don’t care if you want to do this or not”.

My hands run down your arms forcing them down by your sides “You are out of options, The only decision you have left to make is how hard you want to make this” I chuckle as I move my hands from your wrists to your belly, My fingers griping the soft material of your top and slowly teasing it higher tugging it out from under the waist band of your jeans.

I smile as the hem of your top clears your jeans and exposes the smooth skin beneath. Meanwhile my hands have reached your breasts, The fingers fanning out to caress the soft mounds……
Old 11-01-2007, 04:58 AM   #12
Aphrodite

My body trembles under your touches, I try to move away but I'm frozen with fear.
"No...please no." Is all I can whisper while you touch me.
So badly want to be somewhere else right now.
When your hands reach my breasts my hands finally come in action, tryint to push yours away, scratching over your hands.
I want to scream, but I know that is not much use, every house close enough to hear me is owned by Mr. Cole.
I look around to see where I lelft my cellphone, when I see it lying close by I decide to see if I have a chance of reaching it.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #13
Cole32

I smile when you come to life, scratching at my hands and trying to push me away, It’s always more fun if they put up a bit of a fight. Your fingernails digging in to the skin of my wrists and hands, leaving small trails of blood as you tear away the top layer of skin. Yet my hands continue to fondle your tits, Finally pulling your top clear to expose your naked breasts. “No bra” I chuckle “You were expecting me, Eh” I tease tweaking your sensitive nipples between my forefinger and thumb.

I see your hand reaching out, groping across the coffee table, At which point I notice your phone, Laughing as I beat you to it and launch it across the room. The resulting crash as it hit’s the wall tells both of us that you will not be calling anyone from it ever again.

Wrestling your two hands together, One hand is all I need to encircle both of your wrists and force them above your head as I climb onto the couch and straddle your legs. As you buck beneath me trying to throw me off I lower myself over you. My lips finding your breasts, the tongue flicking over your hardening nipples first one then the other….
Old 11-02-2007, 05:10 AM   #14
Aphrodite

"NO!" I wail "Stop it now!"
I keep bucking my hips to try and get you of me and move my upper body to try to get your mouth of my breasts.
I try kicking you in the crotch, but to no avail, your weight keeps my legs down.

After a while I feel myself becoming more tired from trying to kick you of me.
My wrists are starting to hurt from the tight grip you have on them, and even though I try to make every effort to get free I feel that my exhaustion is reaching my muscles, making it easier and easier for you to stay on top of me.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #15
Cole32

My weight keeps to pinned down and eventually I feel your strength and struggles begin to wane. While I continue to tease your breasts with my tongue my free hand works on my belt, The clink of the metal as I unclasp it tells you that things are moving on, Pulling the belt through the loops around my waist I rear up, My lips breaking the suction around your breast with a pop.

Bringing your wrists back down I wrap my belt around them, The thick leather binding them together. “Shall we get started” I ask with a grin, as I let your bound arms fall, Opening the front of my trousers and pushing them down along with my shorts, My dick springing free. Grasping your hair a jerk your head up forcing you to look at it.

I can see the fear in your eyes as you stare at the thick shaft, The swollen head glistening with pre-cum. Slowly I scoot up your body, My knees on either side of your head as I sit upon your breasts, “Time to start paying” I tell you as I rub the head of my dick across your face…..

Last edited by Cole32; 11-02-2007 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #16
Aphrodite

I feel more helpless then ever when you bind my hands, not that I did a good job defending myself here, but now, I can't do anything.
The sight of your cock makes me even more desperate, he's really going to do this...he's going to rape me...
I close my eyes and press my lips together, I try to ignore the feeling of your cock on my face, smearing pre-cum on my cheeks.

My legs flail under you in an attempt to kick you with my knees in the back, but you seem to be ignoring it.
I try to fight again, but my strenght has been used up I just can't do it anymore...
Old 11-04-2007, 04:35 PM   #17
Cole32

I continue to rub the head of my dick across your face as you clamp your lips tightly shut on me. Occasionally slapping you with the hard shaft as you weakly knee me in the back. Eventually I grow tired of tormenting you, My grip of your hair tightening as I pinch your nose closed, Smiling as your eyes snap open as you thrash your head around trying to loosen my fingers. You can feel the swollen head poised at your lips waiting for you to open them.

For the longest time you try to hold your breath, But eventually your lips part and you gasp in much needed oxygen, At that very instant I lurch forward, driving my shaft between your lips and deep into your warm succulent mouth, Causing you to gag as the head hits the back of your throat…..
Old 11-05-2007, 05:31 AM   #18
Aphrodite

Panick rushes me when you pinch my nose, I have to breath, but I can't open my mouth.
When I finally can't hold my breath anymore you thrust in so hard that I hardly get any air.
Coughing and gagging I try to get more air between your thrusts, meanwhile trying to get your cock out of my mouth.
The idea of biting him comes up in me, but if I do that I still have no chance of escaping with him on top of me and my arms bound.
The smell of your dick is in my nose and it makes me nosious.
I feel your thrusting quikening, and I can't help hoping you will leave me alone after you cum.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #19
Cole32

My continue to thrust my hard dick between your lips. Slowing after the initial surge fuelled by lust more interested in taking pleasure from you than coming to quick. Adjusting my angle of attack to insure the bottom of my shaft runs across your tongue. My moans of pleasure drown out your muffled cries of protest.

Every now and again I drive forward, forcing myself into your throat, The feel of your throat tightening around my swollen head as you gag is almost enough to have me coming in seconds. Pulling back I smile “Eh, Its you that’s supposed to be working off your debt” I chuckle “So get to it, Suck it”…..
Old 11-06-2007, 03:55 AM   #20
Aphrodite

I look at you, totally shocked.
Your joking, after you force yourself on me you expect me to work along and satisfy you.
"No! I won't...I don't want to pay off my debt like this, you are forcing me so I have no other choice, but I wont help you with it!"
I try to turn my head so I don't have to look at your disgusting thing, the taste is still in my mouth and I hate it, I don't want it back in me...