Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-19-2006, 04:49 PM   #1
clan_hunter

Default Another waste of money

http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimea...975358,00.html

See now would it not be cheaper to stick these pricks in a prison with a huge gay guy called "Boris" for six months, i would bet my life it would 'reform' them into not hitting and beating there wife's again, i wonder what one of these rooms will cost and at the end of the day if the miss's is locked away in the panic room and her partner wants to harm her or the kids he would proberly set fire to the whole fucking house.

We have jails and a legal system for a reason, if the CPS (people in the uk that decide if there is enough evidence to go to court in the first place) were to relax the rules on the amount of evidence needed to take a offender to court in the D.V. cases there would be alot more convictions and if the government would spend more money on building prisons or privatize the prison service we would have room to stick them in it.

Oh for those that do not live here, the UK has the capacity to jail only 80,000 persons which is fuck all considering the size of the UKs population and its been in the news lately about releasing alot of minor/less dangerous offenders early because prisons are over streached, so much that they are using police custody cells in police stations to hold prisoners at this time.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 12-19-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree.I dont belive we pay for their needs while they take their time.
Just fuck the bastards!
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:11 PM   #3
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually clan, if there's a shortage of prisons, it's probably cheaper to finance this safe room plan than it is to build and staff prisons to hold these pricks...not to mention the costs associated with the care and feeding of the inmates. Not meaning to raise anyone's ire but, from what I've heard and read, the UK is getting quite the international reputation for coddling its criminals. Some Brits were commenting about this recently on another board that I visit from time to time.

BTW, where ya been clan? I was beginning to think that the wife had given you the Christmas present that every man wants....another woman ...and that you'd opened your present early .
Old 12-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #4
clan_hunter

Well may be a idea for the Dom Violence but if there is a shortage of prison rooms, where do you put the robbers, murderers, drug dealers?

As for my time out, i was just taking some time to reflect my role on this board and ask the question to myself "what else can i do on this board and what is next for me?" being here for almost a year come April you know.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:05 AM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Well may be a idea for the Dom Violence but if there is a shortage of prison rooms, where do you put the robbers, murderers, drug dealers?
Fuck and beat all of them.
For drug dealers you can use a knife and salt on the cuts.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:13 PM   #6
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

I like your original idea of them and 'Boris' in the same room ....
Sort of poetic justice

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:25 AM   #7
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
I like your original idea of them and 'Boris' in the same room ....
Sort of poetic justice
Just FYI kinky, on my side of the pond, gay Boris would be Big Bubba, and Bubba would be hung like a bull moose . He would quickly put an end to their anal retention
Old 12-21-2006, 02:21 PM   #8
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Just FYI kinky, on my side of the pond, gay Boris would be Big Bubba, and Bubba would be hung like a bull moose . He would quickly put an end to their anal retention
And i am damm sure, like clan says .... that would reform them for good

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:37 AM   #9
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimea...975358,00.html

See now would it not be cheaper to stick these pricks in a prison with a huge gay guy called "Boris" for six months, i would bet my life it would 'reform' them into not hitting and beating there wife's again, i wonder what one of these rooms will cost and at the end of the day if the miss's is locked away in the panic room and her partner wants to harm her or the kids he would proberly set fire to the whole fucking house.

We have jails and a legal system for a reason, if the CPS (people in the uk that decide if there is enough evidence to go to court in the first place) were to relax the rules on the amount of evidence needed to take a offender to court in the D.V. cases there would be alot more convictions and if the government would spend more money on building prisons or privatize the prison service we would have room to stick them in it.

Oh for those that do not live here, the UK has the capacity to jail only 80,000 persons which is fuck all considering the size of the UKs population and its been in the news lately about releasing alot of minor/less dangerous offenders early because prisons are over streached, so much that they are using police custody cells in police stations to hold prisoners at this time.
Wow, only 80,000 cap?! Insane...
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:43 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Huh well first off CH if you are bored I can really get you FEELING BETTER!!!

Freaking do like they are doing in the south here again. Put all the bastards in chains and have them building roads or clearing swamps all damn day long six days a week!! And no damn privileges either slleping in hot dusty tents instead of buidings eating gruel not good decent food as they dont frigging deserve it!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote