Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default sexual frustration and writing

I hate to sound like I could be an actual rapist lol...but sometimes when I'm at a party and I've come home alone again having no luck with the ladies (especially the sluts), I think about them as I sleep and come up with some pretty descriptive ideas for stories. Jealousy, envy, and lust seem to be crucial when writing my fantasies.

Now, I'm sure some guys can relate to this but what about when women write? Something tells me they definitely use some but not ALL the same emotions a guy uses to motivate his writing. Could be just a natural difference of sex or perhaps it depends on what everyone is in the mood to write.
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well it could also be on what the fantasy is about? is it always about anger or is it a fantasy of enjoyment? like i have fantasies sometimes of being raped by a girl i like. so it may be something similar for women i imagine, cuz that type of fantasy doesn't really involve anger.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Frustration and a lack of understanding of the opposite sex in general, maybe. How modern society affects our actions in public and with meeting new people. Especially people we might like to know more intimately. Fear of rejection. Being left to our own devices too long and our mind wanders to things we should have done or said and the self centered (natural human condition more or less) perspective of what we WANT.

It's possible a lot of women still feel that approaching a man first can be viewed as aggressive (and potentially emasculating) and therefore a turn off to the man. She is forced to wait for him to act. So the frustration warps itself into a fantasy about her being taken by him whether she wants it or not. Because she fucking wants it and she's not supposed to!

And yes, I realize not all men/women feel the way I mentioned above. Speculating only.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
tormented12

tormented12 has initial reputation

You know what would be helpful? A critique. Confidence is supposedly attractive, right? Have you ever heard been told, I think I'll pass? or, Do you mean my mother? or my favorite no response at all. Mr invisible. How about, Thanks for asking but, your too fucking ugly, your shoes are too old, your too old, your too young for my grandmother, you smell, I wasnt in the mood today, your approach was too nice, too rough, or maybe even you didnt really do anything wrong its just not the right time. Lets not forget all those fun little games, you know I'll sit next to you so my boyfriend will get jealous, my fave, that make trying to understand the kaleidoscope shit storm of just trying to meet someone so much more fun than it already is. Now that I dont trust anything anyone says and i'm suspicious of every fucking move I think I'll "get out there" and "keep trying" cause when your not looking........fuck all this nonsense. Have a nice day.
tormented12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Honestly all that (what someone will or will not go for and why) can hinge on whether or not someone cut her off on the way to work that day.

As bat-shit-crazy insecure as I tend to be I am AWARE that confidence can only help in that regard. In real life I've perfected the appearance of stoic and aloof.

Saves me from having to talk much.