Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #21
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyminx View Post
Virgin rape used to be my number one fantasy.

I don't go for the extremely violent type of fantasies in general but the virgin rape fantasy would entail pain from the actual tearing of the hymen and the subsequent blood from the tearing.

I've had two types of fantasies: one gentle and the other forceful.

Where the rapist is somewhat gentle, he treats her as a lover might. He doesn't want to hurt her, even goes to the extent of trying to console her. And yet he insists on breaking into her. He gets her ready with a lot of foreplay resulting in her humiliation as her scared virgin body succumbs to his expert technique. Her fear does not leave her even though her body gets ready for her first ever penetration. She struggles to stop him but his cock is at her entrance and she knows she is seconds from being defiled, and having that which she had saved taken from her. There is obviously pain from the tearing but it is a slow rape letting her body adjust till he loses control and goes wild. By this time she is sufficiently moist and ends up cumming with her rapist... I think this type of scene would invoke more humiliation for the victim both for being conquered and for the way her body reacted.

The second type is somewhat violent where the rapist wants to hurt her because she is a virgin. He wants to take her purity from her and she knows he will be brutal about it. He considers it a prize and her a tease for holding onto it. He does not care for her discomfort so there is no foreplay, just the pain from her torn hymen and the blood lubricating her recently virgin passage which she would have struggled to save.

For either scene I think the victim would be horrified and humiliated by the fact that her body is being used; disgusted that a man she had not chosen to be her first is taking her; and scared of the pain and the outcome of the rape. Finally, she would feel defiled and dirty, shocked by the realization that she is now just a statistic and nothing special.
This is an excellent post and I enjoyed it very much, thank you! I have very similar fantasies myself. With one or two exceptions...the gentle rape I envision as more of a blackmail but the rapist still makes the attempt to seduce her. There is a great scene that exemplifies it in WWE's Desert Diva between Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson. (It's ironic - I don't watch WWE but just happened upon this scene on youtube) I wish to I could find the complete scene somewhere, but alas there are only bits and pieces.

In regards to the violent rape: I love the idea of marital rape. The virgin bride says no out of shear fear of the unknown which in turns sends the husband (who has been brought up to believe the bride is the property of her husband, to be used at his will and pleasure.) into an animal like rage, throwing her on the bed, landing on top of her, pinning her down. Mercilessly he slams into her letting out fierce growls each time he thrusts into her. Harder and harder he until he can no longer control his body, he reaches the height of his climax, contorting his face and arching his back. Everything is still for one perfect moment before a long, slow groan escapes him. His body drained of any strength, he collapses upon her,exhausted, knocking the wind out of her as he does. She listens to his labored breath become more regular as he falls into a perfect sleep. She feels his flaccid cock still inside her as his now-cold semen oozes down her thighs. Silent tears stream down her cheeks as much, if not more so, from the humiliation as the cataclysmic pain that seemed to tear her body apart. Eventually, she struggles to find some sort of escape in an insomniatic sleep.

Wow, didn't mean to get off on a tangent there, but I got on a roll and didn't want to stop. I am working on a story on this subject, after all.

In closing, for what it's worth, I would like to add my description of the ultimate rape: (And keep in mind, she is the ultimate sorority bitch) I rape her, constantly telling her that with her reputation of sleeping around, and my being a pillar of the community and a paradigm of all things good and true, no one will ever believe that I raped her. "No, I can't tell you that..." I say, mimicking my statement to the police. "It was beautiful, so intimate, so tender...we-we made love" I then let out an evil laugh. Once it is over, I very slowly, very calmly take a shower and dress. I exit the bathroom as if marching at parade. She lays on the bed naked. Curled in the fetal position, she silently sobs as one arm covers her bruised chest, the other extending downward to cover her slit, slowly dripping with my seed. Without breaking my stride I throw my used towel at her in complete and utter disgust, "Clean yourself up." As the door shuts heavily behind me, I smirk, basking in the glow of justice having been served as the coldest dish possible.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #22
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful
That's what makes it so hot. A virgin will be even more terrified as you rip her clothes off. As for penetration, even doing it gently hurts. Forcing it in brutally without proper lube would be hell for her (and fucking tight). Then ripping that cherry with one savage thrust as you drive several inches in with a brutal lunge of your pelvis. Her head whips back and she emits a peircing scream of agony, and then you pin the struggling girl down and force the rest in as she cries.

then you fuck her like you hate her, slamming your cock into her virgin tightness like a jackhammer as she screams in pain the whole time!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #23
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

I love her being a virgin in my rape fantasies, as well. Because of the reasons listed.

I am always at a position facing her, a gap between our torsos is left, so that she can take a desperate look down at our genitals as my tool of rape steals her virginity from her. And as my shaft rapaciously thrusts inside her tight, dry vagina walls, I'd force her to take a look in my eyes and face. "You are mine. Don't ever forget me!", I'd whisper in her ear, becoming a demon haunting her for the rest of her life.

If I raped her either in her or my house, an extra scene is included in my fantasy.

If you get raped and your assaultant left his semen inside your vagina, I guess one of the first thing you'd want to do is washing yourself from the filthy remainders of the man you hate most. And you'd wish to be all alone when you do that.

What if your rapist is the one who washes his own seeds? Forcing you to stay in his/your bathroom, his fingers running inside your sore hole and sculpting the dried semen? His rapacious hands grasping your injured womanhood. Tthe blood of your stolen virginity is mixed with his seeds, leaking down on your feet as he holds the shower head on his finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends.
That's a reason why some women (especially victims of rape) have prejudice against us, men with rape fantasies. Some men try to abuse them and their horrific experiences, then they tend to believe that every men with rape fantasies are type of abusers.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #24
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
That's what makes it so hot. A virgin will be even more terrified as you rip her clothes off. As for penetration, even doing it gently hurts. Forcing it in brutally without proper lube would be hell for her (and fucking tight). Then ripping that cherry with one savage thrust as you drive several inches in with a brutal lunge of your pelvis. Her head whips back and she emits a peircing scream of agony, and then you pin the struggling girl down and force the rest in as she cries.

then you fuck her like you hate her, slamming your cock into her virgin tightness like a jackhammer as she screams in pain the whole time!
This is fucking hot!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #25
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
This is fucking hot!
Thank you
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #26
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post

Got chills reading this. Nearly wish I could be a virgin again just so you could be my rapist

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #27
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

I would happily sell my soul to be the one who got to steal your virginity Linzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Got chills reading this. Nearly wish I could be a virgin again just so you could be my rapist
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #28
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Thank you sweetheart! If ever I figure out time travel, I'll contact you so you can give me some coordinates (year, location..etc), and I'll go back and give you a "brutal awakenning" to womanhood.

ps your avatar is hot!
Old 02-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #29
karl99

karl99 Level 2 (200+)karl99 Level 2 (200+)karl99 Level 2 (200+)

Yeah, definitely one of my favorites too. For me the sexiest part of any fantasy is how much the girl hates the rape, rather than any other aspect. The more she hates it the sexier it is. Naturally a virgin has a whole range of reasons to hate the experience above and beyond the simple rape factor starting with the sanctity of her first time and working through the terrible pain, to the simple humiliation of being raped.

Because of that most of my fantasies include a few extra elements.

1. Find a girl who knows about sex, but is very prim and determined to keep her virginity. This ensures the maximum of natural fear of the force defloration, whilst combining the maximum of humiliation.

2. use a combination of drugs and other paraphernalia to increase her tightness, dryness, and most of all her sensory sensitivity so that every sensation is magnified a hundred fold. And make sure she knows exactly what I’m doing, this helps drive the psychological factors to their maximum pre-rape.

3. Bind her in a full body latex suit and use a set of restraints that deny all movement except her mouth opening and closing, no finger waggling, elbow waving, back arcing, head tossing, e.t.c. I don't want her to be able to feel anything except what’s happening down there and I don't want her to have any outlet for her emotions besides her voice, no coping mechanisms. She's forced to give whets occurring inside her 100% of her concentration weather she wants to or not because there's nothing else to concentrate on.

4. Make sure I’m as brutal and forceful as possible maximizing the physical suffering, and build up as much emotional terror as possible just prior to penetration.

Yes I know, rather overly sadistic. Like I said the idea is to make her hate the rape as much as possible. By ensuring the most physically and emotionally negative environment and experience it's possible to do and eliminating as many of the coping mechanism’s as possible while still allowing her to express her horror I maximize her dislike of it to heights not normally possible because no normal rape can achieve the level of physical and emotional distress or eliminate so thoroughly means of expressing (and so dealing with), that horror and suffering.

Hope I haven't scared the ladies too badly .
karl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #30
anna.yung

anna.yung Level 8 (800+)anna.yung Level 8 (800+)anna.yung Level 8 (800+)anna.yung Level 8 (800+)anna.yung Level 8 (800+)anna.yung Level 8 (800+)anna.yung Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via Yahoo to anna.yung

Ah karl99, you had me at "force defloration" Lol
anna.yung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:11 AM   #31
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

In other news Elizabeth Smart, who was kidnapped and raped as a teen; married in Hawaii this week. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in the Bridal Suite.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #32
morgandrew

morgandrew has initial reputation

I'm a virgin...... female email me morgandaguison@yahoo.com
morgandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #33
phtlc

Ooohhh I love virgins. Their innocence, their fear, their tightness, the fact that penetrating them tears them and causes bleeding and pain!The idea of a terrified girl, struggling and squirming desperately, in a futile doomed bid to save her hymen from my cock. Deep down she must know that she is seconds away from losing it, but the denial can be so strong that she continues with her terrified struggles. Personally I don't like the idea of overpowering her right away.....I like letting her wear herself out. When exhaustion starts kicking in, her cries of anguish become more pronounced, because she knows now that it is all over. Then all she has left is begging and prayer. Her begging won't work on me and her prayers will not be answered.

As I force her legs apart, she is overwhelmed with terror. She has heard her freinds describe how the first time hurt, and they were doing it with a boyrfriend who was at least trying to be gentle.....my little virgin victim knows I will not be gentle with her.

When I release my cock from my pants, all swollen and nasty looking; a steely hard fuck weapon designed to tear into frightened young virgins, I make sure she sees it. I want her to see the size and hardness of the hardened flesh that is about to be forced into her tight young opening. The effect is like a swimmer seeing a shark fin slicing through the water just before it bites. It instils terror.

Now the begging and crying increase in their intensity a she pleads in terror, for me not to inflict that pain on her tender virginal flesh. I disregard her please, and press the tip against her opening as her whole body shivers in fright from the contact. Then, slowly, just to drag out the suspense, I start pressing against her tight virgin portal as she begs and squirms in desperation. When the lips start to yield, her cries of terror start becoming cries of pain as her sensitive young flesh is stretched unreasonably and my cock slides into her stopping when it comes up against the tight resisting flesh of her hymen.

Her face is a look of total terror now, teary eyes begging me for mercy. I press against it a few more times, not quite hard enough to break it....just enough to build up her terror.

Then, when I have done that enough, I rear back and drive my cock through her hymen and deep into her body with one savage brutal thrust, splitting her wide open as I impale her young body and she emits a piercing scream at the unbelievable pain shooting through her body from her violated innocent young flower and her back arches as her eyes open wide and I force myself in deep, pressing hard against her cervix. I pause and hold it there for a few seconds, flexing my cock inside her as she cries and yelps.

Then I draw back and start fucking her tight young hole with savage ferocity, showing no mercy, as she cries out in terror.
Unlike fantasies, she does not become aroused. Instead, she is clenching tight, and every thrust deleivers pain. Initially saliva and blood provide some lubrication, but that wears off and she is too frightened to lubricate. Thus the thrusting starts to abrade her with a white hot burning pain as I mercilessly slam my cock into her tender wounded virgin tightness until I finally come, sending wave after wave of semen into her unprotected womb. She is a wreck of sobs, and wailing.

I love virgins.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #34
her nightmare

her nightmare has initial reputation

I love the thoughts of an evil rapist taking some virgin pussy.