Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #1
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)
Default The Real Rape Thread!

We had this thread before the RB crashed, and it never returned Hopefully it'll be pinned again.

Here is where we can discuss any experiences or opinions you have on it, but as with the last thread there are some rules:

This is a serious discussion! If you want to talk about how hot you find it when you hear about other people's experiences, this is not the thread! And you will feel my wrath in the rowdy room!!

What's said in this thread, stays in it. No references can be made outside the thread, unless done personally and with mutal agreement.

And i can't stop anybody from posting their opinion, but if it's something along the lines of "you deserved it", "that sounds hot" or "i bet you enjoyed it", your head is mine!!!

That's about it. Be honest, and feel free to let as much as you want out!

And as a side note: Last topic, there was a shortage of men replying! More feedback from the guys would be nice, and girls, don't feel like you have to be quiet, I'd like this topic to as active as it was before!
Old 01-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #2
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes.. This was turning into a great thread before it crashed.. Please sticky it admins
Old 01-13-2007, 12:52 AM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anyone commenting about how hot stuff is in this thread will feel my wrath and not in the rowdy room! I'll stick it for you like I did last time too Huni
Old 01-13-2007, 02:53 AM   #4
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How kind of u somedude
Old 01-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Tanya, I am very kind...
Old 01-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #6
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Edited- was angry at somebody who posting inappropriatly!

Last edited by Huni_Heart; 01-16-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Huni_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Great Idea!

This could really help a lot of female members here. Mostly the ones who uhh went through a really bad time in their life!

Hopefully it will help as Therapy to get some things out in the open. It will be very difficult Girls but give it a try. And like Huni said only share what you want to share!

Thank You!! Huni for bringing this back!!!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:54 AM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A couple of friends wanted me to start off the story portion of this thread. I agreed because I think it can be good for other members. This has only been shared with one other person privately.

My therapist suggested that I write a book. I started it, but never finished because it was too painful. I know this reads like a story and that’s why.

I learned to be a pleaser. To keep everyone happy so I wouldn’t be punished. I was invisible, well, except to those who needed a victim. My parents, grandparents and aunt and uncle all abused me physically. My uncle was the only one who sexually abused me. My first memory is at the age of 3 with him pulling me from the sand box. I know this because my aunt remembered making the dress for me. We all lived on a farm together.

I was 13 and I was home sick from school and in bed. I was wearing my new yellow pajamas my grandmother gave me for Christmas. He came home from work, used his key to get in the house and found me asleep in my room. He pulled the shirt off of me and grabbed my hair, yanking me up in the bed. He ripped open my pajama shirt and mauled my breast, pinching my nipples and twisting them. “Now, you are old enough to let me show you what love is,” he said. I fought him with everything I had. He hit me in the nose with his fist when I bit him but I didn’t stop. I bit him again and kicked him in the balls. He grabbed my arm and twisted it until it popped.

He ripped off my pants, shredding the material. I ran to my parent’s room and got the gun from their bedside table. When he entered the room, I was trying to load just one bullet in it. He reached for it, twisting it from my hands, breaking three fingers. He hit me in the face with the butt of the gun and broke my jaw. I collapsed from the pain, screaming…He took me back to my bedroom, put me on the bed on my back and raped me, taking my virginity with a hard, painful thrust. He raped me hard and fast for a while, before turning me over on my stomach. He kept pulling me back onto his cock and saying that I wanted it. He came inside me. Then he left.

My father found me, huddled in a corner, wrapped in my bedspread. He stood for a moment and looked at me. “WHO DID THIS?” he yelled. I told him. He leaned down and said, “I’m going to go talk to him and when I come back I am going to have you polygraphed to see if you are lying.” He found my uncle on the tractor, held his 38 to my uncle’s head and asked him. My uncle admitted it.

I don’t remember it, but I guess my dad came back to me and took me upstairs to get cleaned up. I know I went to the hospital and was treated for the broken jaw, arm, fingers and nose. It was listed as a “farm accident”.

I was put in my room and not allowed to leave except to go to school. I didn’t even get to eat with the family. No one spoke or even looked at me. My dad told me that I was a disappointment to them. My mother told me that I never wanted me, never loved me and that I was a disappointment to her.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:30 AM   #9
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

I said it to you before and I'll say it again. Thank you for sharing that with us.

You are so brave, and don't forget it. Don't let how people reacted to it get you down, you know it wasn't your fault if you could of done something, you would of, we all would of, and their denial can't change that.

Not meaning to sound out of line, but if your parents hit you anyway and was going to have you tested, they don't sound like they appriciate you, and certainly don't deserve to make you feel so upset about what they say. That said, i know how it feels to have that thrown back at you by your parents, and although there's resentment and sadness, there's alway love.

*hugs*
Old 01-15-2007, 01:51 AM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Huni,
Thank you for your kinds words. It was difficult to post. I don't share it. But, if it helps someone, it is well worth it.

I don't know your story, but from what I have gleened, you understand better than most. I am sorry for your pain.

Jas

*hugs*

Last edited by Jasmine; 01-15-2007 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:38 AM   #11
Stumpy2fingers

This goes to both of you ladys. I'm sorry for the pain you went through. Sex should always be fun which is why this site is good. If I knew either of you I would've have hurt the ones who treated you like that or did that to you. I know I have been charged twice for asaualt. Once because some guy in elm. school called my sister a slut I brokehis shoulder elbow and three fingers. And then a few years later my sister came home with a bruise on her face and she told me she was slapped by her boyfriend. So I found him at his job drove my truck into the side of his car and called him outside and beat him till he couln't stand. I was cahrged again but they were dropped because of my dads friends.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:06 AM   #12
Tanya
Privileged Member

"hugs" Jasmine i dont think youve shared that before have you? Im so sorry that happened to you. That must have been so horrible to happen at 13...

I understand how hard it is.. .

Last edited by Tanya; 01-15-2007 at 05:10 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:12 AM   #13
Tanya
Privileged Member

forget it....

Last edited by Tanya; 01-15-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:10 AM   #14
rampant

rampant has initial reputation

Firstly Jasmine, I am sorry to hear your story, it really made me feel for what you must have gone through. Second I must concur with Huni_Heart's sentiments about your family. Their behaviour is almost as despicable as your uncle's and their lack of support for you has probably caused you to blame yourself for this cowardly attack. The irony is the extent to which we can forgive our family.... dont know if this applies in your case.

Remember that you choose your friends and that they will always support you no matter what happens.
rampant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:27 AM   #15
The Rapist

The Rapist has initial reputation

Jasmine, I am so sorry that happened to you. What did your dad do to your uncle? I know if anyone ever hurt my daughter I would make them suffer a slow miserable death. My heart goes out to you.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Stumpy2Fingers,

You are a man after my own heart! I can't tell you how much it means to get some validation after all these years. My parents didn't get nearly as angry as you did. Thank you so much.
*hugs*
Jasmine

Last edited by Jasmine; 01-15-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #17
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Tanya,
You are right that I haven't shared this. I tried to edit our the horrible parts for posting because it brings all the feelings up again.

*hugs*
Old 01-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #18
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm glad I could help you post that for the first time Jas, a brave contribution to the thread. Thank you.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:38 AM   #19
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant
Firstly Jasmine, I am sorry to hear your story, it really made me feel for what you must have gone through. Second I must concur with Huni_Heart's sentiments about your family. Their behaviour is almost as despicable as your uncle's and their lack of support for you has probably caused you to blame yourself for this cowardly attack. The irony is the extent to which we can forgive our family.... dont know if this applies in your case.

Remember that you choose your friends and that they will always support you no matter what happens.
Thank you for your kind words.

You know in your head that it's not your fault, but in your heart...well, that gets obscured by the reactions of people around you.

You're right about their behavior, but you always want you parents to love you, so I keep hoping.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #20
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rapist
Jasmine, I am so sorry that happened to you. What did your dad do to your uncle? I know if anyone ever hurt my daughter I would make them suffer a slow miserable death. My heart goes out to you.
Thank you!

I am glad that you take steps to protect your daughter. That is the most important thing you can do for your child.

My Dad didn't do anything to my Uncle. I was the problem. I was an embarrassment to the family. I made sure that my son was safe because of what happened to me. My dad always said that I made him choose his sister or me and then later his grandson.

I kept telling him that I didn't do anything. I never got through.