Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
abswonder

abswonder has initial reputation
Default Hi

Hi there

I need your suggestions and help. Now 've recently developed this fetish of superheroines/action girls.

As far as the story i'm abt to write...it will have ten real life celebrities playing spies. I'll name the lucky gals at the end of this post. So these ten super cocky, over confident heroines (spies) will fight villians....and get into all sorts of trouble.....my story will have....rape of our heroines by male and female villians, same goes for consensual sex, bdsm, over the shoulder carry and cradle carry, beating (not to death), beating will be mostly slaps, back hand slaps, stomach punches, low blows, bearhug, back breakers and other wrestling, little blood, the heroines will look pretty always (though in reality its not possible but as it is a fiction there make up and good looks will never go away)......

First let me take u through the ten lucky gals and then i'll tell how u guys can help me out...

So here they are:-

1)Priyanka Chopra

2)Katrina Kaif

3)Deepika Padukone

4)Genelia D'Souza

5)Anushka Sharma

6)Jessica Alba

7)Megan Fox

8)Amber Heard

9)Blake Lively

10)Mila Kunis

Now these ten are my ultimate fetish...so will remain the lead.....if u guys want any one in particular...i dont mind bringing them as side characters making guest appearances in my story once in a while.....Priyanka, Jessica and Megan will be solo and will go to missions alone....rest as per your sugesstions (if u guys are interested), can be put in a team of two or three gals or can go solo. Seek ur suggestions on the plot....if u want to see Deepika fight Khali or Jessica in bondage or Priyanka fight Kane or any such fetish ur ideas are most welcome...If any one of you want to decide the arch rivals for these gals or want to help me with the story or want to give any suggestions...U r most welcome.....

Hope u'll enjoy this session....

Waiting to hear from u...

Thanx

Last edited by abswonder; 06-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.
abswonder is offline   Reply With Quote