Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced to force the boss

PART ONE

My boss Susan and I always got along OK, I guess. She’s about 35 and in pretty good shape. Since her divorce a couple of years ago (just before I was hired right out of accounting school, the youngest employee in her group and the only man) she’s gotten involved with some fundamentalist church and even once tried to talk me and a couple of other employees into going with her to an anti-abortion protest over the weekend, but when it was clear nobody was interested, she backed off. She still has a lot of religious stuff on her office walls, but she’s not pushy about it. I find her attractive and I’ve even had occasional fantasies about her, but in reality a guy like me would never have a chance with her, and I knew it.

Anyway, this one Thursday I had to work really late, and when I was finished the bus that goes by our building had just gone and it would be half an hour until the next one. Susan offered to drive me home. My apartment is just off the highway to the suburb she lives in, so it wouldn’t be far out of her way.

It was dark when we arrived. My apartment is at the end of the row and its entrance faces a different way than the others, and Susan pulled up close to drop me off, even though it meant her car was in an awkward position where she’d have to go back and forth two or three times to drive away.

It was so dark I didn’t immediately register the fact that the door to the unit next to mine, which has been vacant for months, was ajar. I got out of the passenger side of Susan’s car and turned to slam the door.

What followed was a blur. A figure sprang from behind a nearby bush and grabbed me around the throat from behind, pulling me back away from the car door. A pale, scrawny hand brandished a gun in front of my face so I could see what it was, then I felt the business end of it grind harshly against the side of my head.

I froze in terror. Inside the car, Susan’s hands were clapped over her mouth in shock.

“You!” rasped the man’s voice past my ear. “Out of the car!” If the guy meant to rob us, Susan’s neat, well-tailored skirt suit would have made her look a more promising target than my own threadbare work clothes. Even if the car hadn’t been so awkwardly placed, he could have shot her much faster than she could have driven away. She gulped, turned off the engine, and got out closing the door.

He must have broken into the other place to rob it and found it empty, I realized. Then he heard the car coming.....

“Come here, bitch!” The man summoned. His voice sounded raw, like he had a sore throat. I suddenly realized he smelled bad, a mix of body odor and something I couldn’t identify. As Susan approached he spun me around and gave me a shove toward the door of my apartment. “Inside, both of you!”

He brandished the gun at Susan and she stumbled ahead of me. I fumbled for my keys, reached past her and unlocked the door. The man shoved both of us inside and closed the door behind us. After a second he found the light switch.

Bizarrely, my first impulse was embarrassment at Susan seeing my dusty apartment, the pile of dirty dishes in the sink, the Star Trek and Cindy Crawford posters, the unmade bed half-visible through the open door to the bedroom. Then I got my first good look at our captor.

He was a tall guy and had probably once been powerfully built, but now he looked wasted and sickly. His skin was unnaturally pale, and blotchy. His T-shirt was dirty and stained, his jeans had holes in them, his hair looked like it hadn’t been washed in a week, and the bristles covering his china and sunken cheeks suggested he hadn’t shaved in at least as long. But he was bright-eyed and alert, and he had the gun.

Junkie, I figured. Probably desperate for money for drugs -- even now he was looking through Susan’s purse (which he must have snatched as we came in) while keeping an eye on us. But why hadn’t he just stolen what we had out there, taken the car and left? Did he think I had valuables here inside the apartment?

He smiled -- he must have seen money in the purse. “Your wallet,” he snapped at me. I handed it over. I didn’t have much, but he wanted it all.

Last edited by Cedar; 05-10-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PART TWO

But that wasn’t all he wanted. Suddenly he pointed the gun right at Susan and barked “Get your clothes off!”

“Please,” she begged, looking even more frightened than before. “You’ve got our money, the car keys are in the purse -“

“Shut up!” he rasped. “Get ‘m off! You too!”

That last was aimed at me. I was stunned. Was the guy bisexual? He looked far too wasted to be able to get it up to rape even one person, never mind two.

Susan took her jacket off and began unbuttoning her blouse, though her hands were shaking so badly she could hardly do it. I wanted to reassure her that I thought the guy was too sickly to be able to rape her, but I didn’t dare say that in front of him. I concentrated in getting my own clothes off, still wondering what he had in mind. By the time I was finished, Susan’s jacket, skirt, and sensible flat shoes were piled neatly on a chair, and she was bending down to peel her stockings off. Her body, now clad only in white bra and panties, was trim and shapely. My dick stiffened and perked up just a little, and I hoped she wouldn’t notice. The disgusting creep with the gun was almost drooling.

“Everything!” he snapped when she was done with the stockings. The bra and, after a timid protest which provoked a burst of profanity, the panties joined the rest of her clothes on the chair. She stood there completely naked, one arm across her breasts and the other hand covering her crotch.

“Into the bedroom!” the thug growled, swinging the gun in a broad gesture to include both of us. We padded in there and he followed us.

He gestured at the bed and looked me right in the eye. “Fuck her. Now.”

I was stunned. I’d had him pegged right -- he must be in such bad shape he couldn’t get it up, especially not in a tense situation like this. Most likely he’d tried during one or two previous robberies and failed humiliatingly. But he could still enjoy watching a show. And enjoy degrading us.

For the first time since being ordered to strip, Susan and I looked each other in the eye. “But.....but.....” she babbled. I noticed she was very pale.

“Do it!” the guy roared. “Do it or I’ll blow both your heads off!”

“Susan.....” I said, “I’m sorry.....look at him, he’ll really do it if we don’t.....”

Now I can’t deny the situation was starting to turn me on. Yes, I was being held at gunpoint in my own bedroom by some fried-brain freak who’d already stolen my wallet and might well shoot both of us no matter what we did, for all I knew. But still -- there was Susan, a very attractive woman I’d even fantasized about sometimes, standing naked in front of me - and as weird and scary as the situation was, I was almost certainly about to have sex with her.

She looked quickly from side to side and gulped. Shaking, she sat down on the edge of the bed, then swung her legs up and lay down. I lay down beside her. It was a narrow bed and my flank was pressed against hers. Her eyes were closed and her thighs were squeezed tightly together, but her trembling flesh was warm and soft, and my dick almost immediately sprang fully erect and rigid.

I rolled over, half on top of her, trying to keep my mind off the beady-eyed pervert watching us intently. She flinched and turned her face away.

“Susan, I’m really sorry,” I murmured. On some level I did feel sorry for her, but the fact is, I was excited. I supposed that I should have felt ashamed, but that was washed away in the thrill that coursed through me as I felt her legs slowly edge apart underneath mine. I settled into position and reached down between our bodies to guide myself in.

She flinched again and made a little squeak when she felt my fingers on her lower lips, and shivered slightly when I guided the head of my dick to her entrance. She grunted in pain as I tried to push in - she was so dry I could hardly do it. I could have forced my way in with a couple of hard lunges, but that would have really hurt her, maybe even injured her. I pulled back a little.

“Do it, man! Fuck her!” barked the junkie impatiently. I put my fingertips to my mouth and wet them as much as I could, then quickly reached down and stuck my fingers in her a little ways, slickening the entrance. It wasn’t much but it was something. Susan whimpered, whether from disgust or humiliation or something else I couldn’t tell.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Cedar
Privileged Member

PART THREE

“I’m sorry, Susan, I’m really sorry,” I said. I thrust in again, and this time I was able to penetrate without too much difficulty, though it was still rough and she whimpered again. Once I was all the way in, instinct took over. My elbows were resting on either side of her, my belly was flat against hers, I could feel her soft breasts under my chest, and her face was inches from mine, even if still turned sideways with her eyes squeezed shut. I couldn’t help myself. I started thrusting inside her. Even if that guy had put his gun to my head and ordered me to stop, I don’t think I could have. In any case, he didn’t.

Susan kept wincing and giving little cries. Her face turned red and a trace of tears crept from under her tightly-shut eyelids. Aside from that, she was completely unresponsive. Her arms were rigid at her sides. As I thrust inside her I didn’t feel any increase in lubrication. It was uncomfortable for me and must have been much more so for her. But the situation was exciting me beyond endurance. I did manage to pant “I’m sorry” again, but I worried that the guttural tone of my voice must have betrayed the depth of my arousal. Already I was speeding up, driving toward the finish.

“Don’t pull out! Come inside her!” I heard the thug bark. His raw voice was tense and excited.

Susan lifted her head as if to rub her cheek against mine, but actually to get her lips right next to my ear and out of the creep’s line of sight. “Please.....” she whispered almost inaudibly, “.....don’t come.....pretend.....”

I jerked my head up and lowered it on the other side of hers, so I could whisper in her ear with my lips out of the guy’s sight in the same way. “Can’t.....couldn’t fool him.....I’m so sorry.....” In reality I might very well have been able to fake an orgasm well enough to fool even a guy watching from two or three feet away; I’m not sure. But the honest truth is, I didn’t want to. At that moment I desperately wanted to come inside her. I knew I ought to feel terrible for doing this to her, but the sheer force of the urge was drowning out every other feeling.

A low wail like a half-sob escaped her, and at that moment the climax hit me. I drove all the way in and felt the first gush of sperm shooting out of the tip of my dick deep inside her. I made no effort to suppress my shivering and groaning, telling myself that even if it made things even worse for Susan, the freak needed to see that I was really doing it, so he’d be satisfied and not shoot us. Susan became even more rigid underneath me as more and more of my juice spurted inside her, and from the way her jaw was set I could tell she was gritting her teeth.

When my last shudder had subsided and the last drop of my seed had been pumped into my poor ravished boss, I felt the most incredibly profound peace and serenity settle over me. Yes, there was an armed thug in the room who might still shoot us even though we’d done what he wanted. Yes, Susan was lying underneath me, naked and violated and degraded, maybe in shock for all I knew. But, dammit, that was just about the best orgasm I’d ever had! And I’d done it! I’d fucked Susan! I’d really had her! No matter what else happened, nothing would ever be able to take that experience away from me.

After a moment I heard a noise that must have been the guy moving. Then I heard the apartment door open and close, and then the sound of Susan’s car starting up. He was gone, and we’d survived.

“Susan.....” I said softly. She still had her face turned away and her eyes closed. She didn’t respond to me at all. Deep down I felt relieved at that. What could I possibly have said?

I pulled my softening dick out of her as gently as possible and got up. My chest and thighs felt cool where my skin had been pressed against hers, and I realized it was sweat, my sweat, and I realized that at that moment she too must be feeling the coolness of my sweat on her naked skin and realizing what it was. Perversely, the thought actually pleased me.

I went out into the main room and shut the bedroom door to let her have privacy for as long as she wanted. I walked to where our clothes were and started getting dressed. Looking down at the pile of Susan’s clothes on the chair, the thought suddenly struck me that I wanted a memento of what had happened. I grabbed her panties and took them into the kitchen and shoved them into the back of a bottom drawer and closed it, all as quietly as possible.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
Cedar
Privileged Member

PART FOUR

As I finished dressing, the bedroom door opened and Susan shuffled out, eyes downcast, with a sheet wrapped around her. She didn’t say a word, but went to the chair and slowly got dressed, not looking at me.

“My panties are gone,” she said in a small voice halfway through.

“That guy must have kept them,” I said neutrally.

She nodded. She had no reason to think otherwise. She finished dressing and took a half step toward the door, then remembered her car was gone. Still not looking at me, she murmured, “Can.....can you call me a taxi?”

“Sure,” I said. “Do you have any money for it, or --“

“I always keep some in my inside jacket pocket. He didn’t look there.”

While I was calling the taxi she sat still on the chair, head bowed, staring silently at the floor. When I finished with the call, I stepped closer. “Susan, I’m really sorry about what happened. I just didn’t have any choice. We didn’t have any choice --“

She held up one hand to silence me. “I understand.....Look, just never say a word about this to anyone, OK? Not to anyone. I don’t even want us to ever talk about it. It never happened.”

“Uh, yeah, sure.” That suited me fine, actually.

The taxi came and she went home. I took a deep breath. I’d survived. No, better than survived. I’d had an experience I’d often dreamed of but never imagined might actually be mine. I felt good. I really did. The peace and relaxation of the afterglow still filled me. Somewhat to my surprise, while I felt a little sorry for Susan who had clearly been suffering, I didn’t actually feel unhappy about what had happened. Not one bit. I felt very happy indeed.

I went to the kitchen and got Susan’s white panties back out. Those panties were still clutched in my hand when at last I fell asleep in the bed where I had had her.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

I wondered whether she would show up for work the next day, but she did. Everyone noticed that she was rather subdued and distracted, but they figured she was just tired or had a touch of the mild flu that had been going around. She and I talked to each other as little as possible, just business stuff. I wondered if my sperm was still inside her.

I found out much later that she’d looked into whether she could fire me - I guess it was tough on her having to see me every day after that. It turned out she couldn’t, not without a proper documented reason.

It wasn’t until three months later that I noticed the pregnancy. She must have known about it before that, but she never said anything. Even after everyone in the office had noticed and the place was alive with whispered speculation -- everyone knew she was divorced and her well-known strait-laced religiousness made the thought of an affair bewildering -- she never said a word, neither admitting the truth nor making up a cover story.

I do know, of course, and deep in my heart I feel a profound satisfaction at having done this to her, having violated her in the most intimate and lasting way a man can violate a woman, changing the course of her whole life to come. But however much I feel tempted when I hear the office girls breathlessly chattering about the latest rumor swirling around the boss, I have never said a word. That much, at least, I owe her.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
BeastBehindYou

BeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these parts

Incredible story, well done.
BeastBehindYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #6
nulificator

nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)

Please please keep it going. now's the chance to blackmail her, maybe have prego sex...
nulificator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
Roleplaying Dave

Roleplaying Dave has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Roleplaying Dave

A very nice story. Thankyou and keep up the great work.
Roleplaying Dave is offline   Reply With Quote